Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Chokes McGee
Aug 7, 2008

This is Urotsuki.

Office Pig posted:

this is lamer than mccain

I'LL BREAK UR ARM
-a d&d poster

lol that owns
-ed balls

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

GobiasIndustries
Dec 14, 2007

Lipstick Apathy
Jake just retweeted some supportive tweets and posted a Batman gif :lol: good job Sean

Higgy
Jul 6, 2005

Grimey Drawer

Guy Goodbody posted:

30 years ago was 1987. When do you think the Vietnam war ended?

if 30 years = 6mo, just under 12 mos = close enough

gently caress dude I ain't a physicist I just move numbers around on a screen and write project plans you tell e smarty pants

Chokes McGee
Aug 7, 2008

This is Urotsuki.

Higgy posted:

if 30 years = 6mo, just under 12 mos = close enough

gently caress dude I ain't a physicist I just move numbers around on a screen and write project plans you tell e smarty pants

lol if you don't use an abacus just lol

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

Guy Goodbody posted:

30 years ago was 1987. When do you think the Vietnam war ended?

it didnt end until that episode of highlander the series where duncan had to help a down on his luck nam vet trying to hock a purple heart to buy some hobo beans

Slamhound
Mar 27, 2010
"Timpf" sounds like another intentional misspelling of "Trump."

TRMUPF!

Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!

:cheers:

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

:coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot:
nam never ended man

Sir Tonk
Apr 18, 2006
Young Orc
trump took a debate class at wharton and all he learned was that ad hominem is the best strategy

cumshitter
Sep 27, 2005

by Fluffdaddy
i like how timpf spent several tweets complainign that the guy who dumped water on her didnt even explain why because it really takes the wind out of "beautiful conservative woman attacked by savage liberal" angle she was hoping for

Business Gorillas
Mar 11, 2009

:harambe:

Nichael posted:

it's weird how few on the right attack Maddow when she's the most effective journalist on cable news, and she hates Republicans

I honestly think they're intimidated by her

It's almost like they're all blithering cowards and wilt whenever someone stands up to them :thunk:

Big McHuge
Feb 5, 2014

You wait for the war to happen like vultures.
If you want to help, prevent the war.
Don't save the remnants.

Save them all.

MaxxBot posted:

I'm on a date and they literally have said "slow and steady wins the race" twice.

JEB!

Maybe you should stop trying to stick your dick in them.

Rah!
Feb 21, 2006

Rah! posted:

Tormp a bad man he makes pee farts in the elevator

ScrubLeague
Feb 11, 2007

Nap Ghost

Sir Tonk posted:

trump took a debate class at wharton and all he learned was that ad hominem is the best strategy

lmao if you think illiterate don jon trump ever went to class at wharton

Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!
What's my life like? I work daylight to dark every day. I pay my own way. I don't ask the government for nothing. I don't want the government to know about anything I do. I don't ask for no welfare. I do my own thing. I work in the sawmill. I'm a professional board stacker.

A true redneck don't give a poo poo about nothing but putting food on the table, working, and getting drunk. A man ain't got a job and can't provide for himself can go to hell as far as I care.

Lastgirl has issued a correction as of 04:51 on Jul 25, 2017

Mia Wasikowska
Oct 7, 2006

wow thats... hes really got old guy brain lol

Rah!
Feb 21, 2006

http://i.imgur.com/NbGCPns.mp4

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

Sir Tonk posted:

and the only thing that got him was billions of dollars (sort of) and the presidency of the united states

hes a sad little wreck of manhood as a result but u cant have everything

Sir Tonk
Apr 18, 2006
Young Orc

Nichael posted:

it's weird how few on the right attack Maddow when she's the most effective journalist on cable news, and she hates Republicans

I honestly think they're intimidated by her

she's a strong woman

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

Lastgirl posted:

What's my life like? I work daylight to dark every day. I pay my own way. I don't ask the government for nothing. I don't want the government to know about anything I do. I don't ask for no welfare. I do my own thing. I work in the sawmill. I'm a professional board stacker.

A true redneck don't give a poo poo about nothing but putting food on the table, working, and getting drunk. A man ain't got a job and can't provide for himself can go to hell as far as I care.

im a truckservative

Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!

Al! posted:

im a truckservative

You know how "redneck" actually got its name? Back in the mining wars, when the coal miners were going up against the government or whatever, they took red bandannas around their necks, so they wouldn't shoot one another. A "redneck" can mean a snitch, too. You redneck on somebody, you just straight told the law what people was doing. Rednecking gets you beat the gently caress up.

You got these yuppie rednecks who got these big fancy trucks and ain't never hit a mudhole in their lives, ain't never worked a day in their lives, don't even know how to shoot a gun. My dad's a yuppie. He's a straight-up city boy. But he was raised on a dairy farm right up the road here.

How would you describe "redneck" to someone who has never heard the term? I'd think I'd have to say, "Go back to the city."

GobiasIndustries
Dec 14, 2007

Lipstick Apathy

Zas posted:

wow thats... hes really got old guy brain lol

It was a great propaganda rally, yeah

Business Gorillas
Mar 11, 2009

:harambe:

cumshitter posted:

i like how timpf spent several tweets complainign that the guy who dumped water on her didnt even explain why because it really takes the wind out of "beautiful conservative woman attacked by savage liberal" angle she was hoping for

$10 says this is a repeat of Crowder picking a fight with Goomba McTeamster only to get laid out and get laughed out of court

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

Lastgirl posted:

You know how "redneck" actually got its name? Back in the mining wars, when the coal miners were going up against the government or whatever, they took red bandannas around their necks, so they wouldn't shoot one another. A "redneck" can mean a snitch, too. You redneck on somebody, you just straight told the law what people was doing. Rednecking gets you beat the gently caress up.

You got these yuppie rednecks who got these big fancy trucks and ain't never hit a mudhole in their lives, ain't never worked a day in their lives, don't even know how to shoot a gun. My dad's a yuppie. He's a straight-up city boy. But he was raised on a dairy farm right up the road here.

How would you describe "redneck" to someone who has never heard the term? I'd think I'd have to say, "Go back to the city."

are these exerpts from baloogans autobiography: hearts of sewage, hearts of gold

Slamhound
Mar 27, 2010

That's the most coherent he's been in ages.

Also, people should start saying the Trump has lost his momentum.

Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!
The modern redneck is a yuppie. You see rebel flags with "redneck" on them, but you don't see anything about "hillbilly pride" because nobody really... I don't know. To me, a real hillbilly is someone who lives for the hills, who really does care for their fellow man and their land.

I like hillbillies. I feel like I'm a hillbilly. I might not dress like one, but you can tell by my accent—anywhere I go, people say, "You're from West Virginia, aren't you?"

A redneck is like the people who hang out in the Walmart parking lot, spend all their money on, like, upgrading their trucks, buying stupid Garth Brooks CDs. A hillbilly is like my grandpa—he never had a bank account in his life, he lived off the land as much as he could, he was poor as poo poo, but he was happy as poo poo. To me that's a hillbilly, people who don't judge people.

Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!

Al! posted:

are these exerpts from baloogans autobiography: hearts of sewage, hearts of gold

came across this lol

Rah!
Feb 21, 2006

MaxxBot posted:

I'm on a date and they literally have said "slow and steady wins the race" twice.

JEB!

did u clap

A Handed Missus
Aug 6, 2012

Chokes McGee
Aug 7, 2008

This is Urotsuki.

Lastgirl posted:

did you change gimmicks midstream

are these quotes for somewhere

am I just having a stroke (I'm not ruling this one out, at all)

e: oh ok

Jewel Repetition
Dec 24, 2012

Ask me about Briar Rose and Chicken Chaser.
How abnormal is it for a president to fire this many people? Not even counting the huge purge he did at the beginning, I just mean firing powerful people from his own party.

Sir Tonk
Apr 18, 2006
Young Orc

Al! posted:

im a truckservative

Sir Tonk
Apr 18, 2006
Young Orc

rick's really good at looking presidential

cumshitter
Sep 27, 2005

by Fluffdaddy
wait so levvitt was going around his worksites picking up screws and bits of wood and selling it as some sort of side business? like wood car racer things?

PDP-1
Oct 12, 2004

It's a beautiful day in the neighborhood.

crazy cloud posted:

He is dying, and wants to do his favorite activity for a 3rd and final time, making terrible decisions aboard an aircraft

and in a final karmic comeuppance, recent brain surgery sutures pop open and a plane crashes john mccain

ScrubLeague
Feb 11, 2007

Nap Ghost

Chokes McGee posted:

did you change gimmicks midstream

are these quotes for somewhere

am I just having a stroke (I'm not ruling this one out, at all)

e: oh ok

my dude if someone's doing a shtick don't question it just get your nuts out and have a good time

this is the trump thread nite crew, nothing matters bitch

GobiasIndustries
Dec 14, 2007

Lipstick Apathy

He's got a great Kid on Christmas face.
Also did you know we can legally say Merry Christmas again?

Chokes McGee
Aug 7, 2008

This is Urotsuki.
on another note mountain men looks interesting and it's good to see Linklater getting commercial work but it's probably heavily edited and leaves out the part when they murder people in the woods who encroach on their randomly defined territory and get away with it

Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!
honestly coastals and goons underestimate rurals, even if they have an limited view of the world, but when you go into their world, my gosh yer in for a reckoning

what im saying is just balkanize and :sever: before you get in over your heads trying to save everyone because you are a fricken saint bless yer heart im sure

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Chokes McGee
Aug 7, 2008

This is Urotsuki.

ScrubLeague posted:

my dude if someone's doing a shtick don't question it just get your nuts out and have a good time

this is the trump thread nite crew, nothing matters bitch

i crave mattering and yet know i will never receive it

every now and then I cry out :geno:

• Locked thread