Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Fallen Hamprince
Nov 12, 2016

Condiv posted:

this is comparable to defending racism in your eyes? :lol:

I'm glad the fascists didn't win, though I had very rational reasons to worry they would as we can see from how terrible the racist god king we elected instead is

quote:

French independent presidential candidate Emmanuel Macron described colonisation as a “crime against humanity” during a visit to Algeria this week, sparking outrage back home among conservative and far-right parties.

Macron, a centrist, unequivocally condemned France’s colonial history in an interview broadcast by Algerian television Echorouk on Tuesday.

“It’s a crime. It’s a crime against humanity,” the former economy minister said. “It’s truly barbarous and it’s part of a past that we need to confront by apologising to those against whom we committed these acts.”

truly the words of a hard core racist

Fallen Hamprince has issued a correction as of 18:12 on Jul 25, 2017

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Raskolnikov38
Mar 3, 2007

We were somewhere around Manila when the drugs began to take hold

and yet he will do nothing to end france's loving around in francophone Africa

Gene Hackman Fan
Dec 27, 2002

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Fallen Hamprince posted:

lanyards are probably wondering how the keep winning considering the massive outpouring of support for anti-establishment leftism that never seems to materialize on primary day

quote:

Democrats hold fewer than ten seats in 15 state legislative chambers across the country; Republicans hold fewer than ten seats in just six chambers

Concerned Citizen
Jul 22, 2007
Ramrod XTreme

zeal posted:

you're a disingenuous piece of poo poo

there's nothing disingenuous. it's like claiming someone is defending handel for calling ossoff's campaign a pile of poo poo, i have absolutely no reason to love macron. y'all just need to calm down

Frijolero
Jan 24, 2009

by Nyc_Tattoo

Fallen Hamprince posted:

lanyards are probably wondering how the keep winning considering the massive outpouring of support for anti-establishment leftism that never seems to materialize on primary day

Fallen Hamprince
Nov 12, 2016

remind me how many state legislatures PSL controls

Concerned Citizen
Jul 22, 2007
Ramrod XTreme

hey you're a county chair, did you recruit any leftist candidates yet to win rural whatever state

Gene Hackman Fan
Dec 27, 2002

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Fallen Hamprince posted:

lol

Matt Zerella
Oct 7, 2002

Norris'es are back baby. It's good again. Awoouu (fox Howl)

Fallen Hamprince posted:

I've been trying to unpack this breathtakingly stupid post since you made it but it Neve rmakes sense.

SKULL.GIF
Jan 20, 2017

I don't like macron one bit but I don't think it's racist to say that africa is a complicated mess that you won't solve by throwing money at it

Gene Hackman Fan
Dec 27, 2002

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Fallen Hamprince posted:

as a democrat, i don't give two shits what the psl does.

as a democrat, i do care when democrats keep losing because they keep supporting dogshit people with dogshit ideas

Raskolnikov38
Mar 3, 2007

SKULL.GIF posted:

I don't like macron one bit but I don't think it's racist to say that africa is a complicated mess that you won't solve by throwing money at it

I dunno china seems to be doing pretty well at it

SKULL.GIF
Jan 20, 2017

also wow I remember hamprince being generally chill back in the Before Days during the primary

now he's a bitter, hateful neoliberal peddling the fantasy that lefties are in a cult?

Condiv
May 7, 2008

Sorry to undo the effort of paying a domestic abuser $10 to own this poster, but I am going to lose my dang mind if I keep seeing multiple posters who appear to be Baloogan.

With love,
a mod

Fallen Hamprince posted:

truly the words of a hard core racist

that's a cool quote from when he was campaigning. too bad he walked it back after that backlash

I wonder what he's said recently? that Africa's problems are rooted in its civilizations? that's pretty racist! and you agree with him!

Gene Hackman Fan
Dec 27, 2002

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
seriously, you are more likely to get a psl voter on your side because you support $15/hr or legal weed then you are to get a moderate republican's vote because your decorum stat is 100

SKULL.GIF
Jan 20, 2017

Raskolnikov38 posted:

china isn't simply throwing money at it though, they're setting up infrastructure and societal structures (so they can siphon money and resources out of africa (but the locals don't care because they know no one else will actually help build infrastructure))

Zerg Mans
Oct 19, 2006

I feel like that accentuates his point since all these terrible candidates have to beat leftists to make the ballot

Serf
May 5, 2011

SKULL.GIF posted:

also wow I remember hamprince being generally chill back in the Before Days during the primary

now he's a bitter, hateful neoliberal peddling the fantasy that lefties are in a cult?

the real problem is that people keep engaging with the suck zone rogues gallery like we haven't been through this poo poo for months on end

Zerg Mans
Oct 19, 2006

Raskolnikov38 posted:

and yet he will do nothing to end france's loving around in francophone Africa

So you're saying voting for Macron will not solve racism?~!

Frijolero
Jan 24, 2009

by Nyc_Tattoo

Fallen Hamprince posted:

Here's some numbers for ya, you dumb gently caress:

That's what wishy-washy centrist left-punching gets you.

Gene Hackman Fan
Dec 27, 2002

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Serf posted:

the real problem is that people keep engaging with the suck zone rogues gallery like we haven't been through this poo poo for months on end

Raskolnikov38
Mar 3, 2007

zegermans posted:

So you're saying voting for Macron will not solve racism?~!

I don't see him putting forward any racism tax credits

SKULL.GIF
Jan 20, 2017

Condiv posted:

that's a cool quote from when he was campaigning. too bad he walked it back after that backlash

I wonder what he's said recently? that Africa's problems are rooted in its civilizations? that's pretty racist! and you agree with him!

america's problem is rooted in its society and civilization

anime was right
Jun 27, 2008

death is certain
keep yr cool

Gene Hackman Fan posted:

seriously, you are more likely to get a psl voter on your side because you support $15/hr or legal weed then you are to get a moderate republican's vote because your decorum stat is 100

yo ho ho and a bottle of decorum

Serf
May 5, 2011

imma say this a gently as i can but you're doing the exact thing that i am talking about on this very page

UHD
Nov 11, 2006

can't stop the suck zone

Agean90
Jun 28, 2008

Serf posted:

imma say this a gently as i can but you're doing the exact thing that i am talking about on this very page

this thread is a gathering of masochist. I'm on in th low end so I just get angry at the dnc at the drop of a hat, some other like to go a few steps further

1994 Toyota Celica
Sep 11, 2008

by Nyc_Tattoo

Concerned Citizen posted:

there's nothing disingenuous. it's like claiming someone is defending handel for calling ossoff's campaign a pile of poo poo, i have absolutely no reason to love macron. y'all just need to calm down

you're lying, gutless scum

Zerg Mans
Oct 19, 2006

zeal posted:

you're lying, gutless scum

o shi

Zerg Mans
Oct 19, 2006

someone's mad on the internet

Serf
May 5, 2011

Agean90 posted:

this thread is a gathering of masochist. I'm on in th low end so I just get angry at the dnc at the drop of a hat, some other like to go a few steps further

i have an optimistic vision of the future where the thread is freed from the cycle of trolling

NewForumSoftware
Oct 8, 2016

by Lowtax

zegermans posted:

docbeard
Jul 19, 2011

zegermans posted:

Moves like a fist through traffic
Anger and no one can heal it
Shoves a little bump into the momentum
It's just a little lump
But you feel it

Serf posted:

i have an optimistic vision of the future where the thread is freed from the cycle of trolling

And I believe in the future
We shall suffer no more
Maybe not in my lifetime
But in yours I feel sure

Agean90
Jun 28, 2008

Serf posted:

impractical, you need to call in line and fall for the transparent trolling attempts of a bored Canadian and prairie dwelling lanyard

the bitcoin of weed
Nov 1, 2014

it's incredible how a poster with concerned in their name can troll the same thread in the same way for what, ten eight months now? and the same people keep falling for it every time

ThndrShk2k
Nov 3, 2009

by Nyc_Tattoo
Bread Liar

Fallen Hamprince posted:

:bagl:

This duck is too bad
Please get the angry drunk duck in here.

Gene Hackman Fan
Dec 27, 2002

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

anime was right posted:

yo ho ho and a bottle of decorum

Fifteen men on a dead man's chest
Yo ho ho and a bottle of rum
Drink and the devil had done for the rest
Yo ho ho and a bottle of rum.
The mate was fixed by the bosun's pike
The bosun brained with a marlinspike
And cookey's throat was marked belike
It had been gripped by fingers ten;
And there they lay, all good dead men
Like break o'day in a boozing ken.
Yo ho ho and a bottle of rum.

young ewing allison's "derelict" was how i learned that poetry can be pretty fuckin' metal.

UHD
Nov 11, 2006

the bitcoin of weed posted:

it's incredible how a poster with concerned in their name can troll the same thread in the same way for what, ten months now? and the same people keep falling for it every time

the suck zone

the bitcoin of weed
Nov 1, 2014

Serf posted:

it's called the succ zone because the thread timeline can be visually represented by the swirl of a draining toilet

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fallen Hamprince
Nov 12, 2016

Raskolnikov38 posted:

China's been doing great at fixing the problem of Africa's natural resources not belonging to china

• Locked thread