Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
loquacius
Oct 21, 2008

The take from the cartoon was "haha the Dems are just so mad Trump won :smugdog:", how would that possibly be my unironic take :confused:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

:coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot:

loquacius posted:

The take from the cartoon was "haha the Dems are just so mad Trump won :smugdog:", how would that possibly be my unironic take :confused:

i thought your take was "the democrats are so focused on trump's personality they're ignoring the evil poo poo he and the republicans are doing right now" which is a correct take

SKULL.GIF
Jan 20, 2017

the Correct Take

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

reminder, trump has killed more civilians in 6 months than obama did in 8 years.

also reminder, to the democrats and media, this makes him "presidential"

loquacius
Oct 21, 2008

Al! posted:

i thought your take was "the democrats are so focused on trump's personality they're ignoring the evil poo poo he and the republicans are doing right now" which is a correct take

It would be, yeah, but Skelley The Dustin Guy would never make that cartoon

The Ol Spicy Keychain
Jan 17, 2013

I MEPHISTO MY OWN ASSHOLE
woah that macron tweet really got the noggins going. what a flood of shitposts jesus christ

here let's laugh at the resistance:

She's right about one thing, there are a whole lot of opportunists/grifters on twitter trying very hard to break into the pundit business by paying lip service to current popular sentiments

The Ol Spicy Keychain has issued a correction as of 19:11 on Jul 25, 2017

white sauce
Apr 29, 2012

by R. Guyovich

loquacius posted:

It's Al! he's a goon from portland what do you expect from him

Zerg Mans
Oct 19, 2006

loquacius posted:

The take from the cartoon was "haha the Dems are just so mad Trump won :smugdog:",

so is it a left wing or right wing cartoon then

Fallen Hamprince
Nov 12, 2016

at least it's not a branco, man that dude sucks at drawing

NewForumSoftware
Oct 8, 2016

by Lowtax

Scent of Worf posted:

here let's laugh at the resistance:

https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3819657&pagenumber=43&perpage=40#post474610912

Venom Snake
Feb 19, 2014

by Nyc_Tattoo
glad to have another afternoon of people screaming past each other and nothing actually being discussed

UHD
Nov 11, 2006

cartoons are serious loving business

Nonsense
Jan 26, 2007

Venom Snake posted:

glad to have another afternoon of people screaming past each other and nothing actually being discussed

docbeard
Jul 19, 2011

Venom Snake posted:

Sane people go crazy on you
Say “No man that was not
The deal we made
I got to go, I got to go”

Raskolnikov38
Mar 3, 2007

We were somewhere around Manila when the drugs began to take hold

Venom Snake posted:

indeed let's talk about the flop that is the better deal since I missed out on yesterday

Fallen Hamprince
Nov 12, 2016

Venom Snake posted:

the suck zone

Matt Zerella
Oct 7, 2002

Norris'es are back baby. It's good again. Awoouu (fox Howl)

:stare:

Venom Snake
Feb 19, 2014

by Nyc_Tattoo

Raskolnikov38 posted:

indeed let's talk about the flop that is the better deal since I missed out on yesterday

They keep rolling out slightly different plans everyday so it looks like after """""months""""" (an intern came up with it the night before) of planning they still aren't confident at all

UHD
Nov 11, 2006

docbeard posted:

Sane people go crazy on you
Say “No man that was not
The deal we made
I got to go, I got to go”

you're doing gods work

Raskolnikov38
Mar 3, 2007

We were somewhere around Manila when the drugs began to take hold

Venom Snake posted:

They keep rolling out slightly different plans everyday so it looks like after """""months""""" (an intern came up with it the night before) of planning they still aren't confident at all

oh this is a continuing thing? what's today tax credit for

Venom Snake
Feb 19, 2014

by Nyc_Tattoo

Raskolnikov38 posted:

oh this is a continuing thing? what's today tax credit for

dunno yet the GOP voting to kill everyone has been stealing the spot light for now

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

Venom Snake posted:

discussion is dumb af

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

not as dumb as debate tho hoo boy

The Ol Spicy Keychain
Jan 17, 2013

pure gold fellas..pure gold. i havent actually found anything but theres a whole lot of people talking about russia

Fallen Hamprince
Nov 12, 2016

*tattoos "no evidence of collusion" to my forehead*

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

Fallen Hamprince posted:

*tattoos "no evidence of collusion" to my forehead*

theres' plenty of evidence of hillary's collusion with the ukranians. lock her up

Vox Nihili
May 28, 2008

Lmfao

Vox Nihili
May 28, 2008
I'm being assaulted, I'm being assaulted!!!

Gene Hackman Fan
Dec 27, 2002

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Venom Snake posted:

the time for reasoned, calm debate passed at least two or three eras ago.

there's only so many times you can go over the same arguments again and again of "lanyards have used up all their ammo shooting themselves in the feet" vs. "yeah, then why are lanyards winning?" before the suck zone starts resembling the CAD mock threads.

white sauce
Apr 29, 2012

by R. Guyovich
Hillary owned slaves and was surprised that they felt emotions

GalacticAcid
Apr 8, 2013

NEW YORK VALUES
im caremad about russia

iw ant to go to war with russia

Gene Hackman Fan
Dec 27, 2002

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

white sauce posted:

is the suckzone's version of "B^Uckley sent a dickpic to an underaged girl"

simultaneously true, hilarious, and directly pointing out just how terrible of a person they are.

GOOD TIMES ON METH
Mar 17, 2006

Fun Shoe
Ahhhh I'm just sipping on my coffee thinking about Bernie Sanders and what his presidency would have looked like

Fallen Hamprince
Nov 12, 2016

Vox Nihili posted:

I'm being assaulted, I'm being assaulted!!!

reminds me of the time Michael Tracy got the poo poo beat out of him by Maxine waters

The Ol Spicy Keychain
Jan 17, 2013

GOOD TIMES ON METH posted:

Ahhhh I'm just sipping on my coffee thinking about Bernie Sanders and what his presidency would have looked like

I;m thinking about thos Bernie

logikv9
Mar 5, 2009

Ham Wrangler
did scalise really get shot in the rear end I thought it was a joke

Frijolero
Jan 24, 2009

by Nyc_Tattoo

white sauce posted:

Hillary's healthcare plan is just free phrenology evaluations and mandatory pneumonia inoculation

GalacticAcid
Apr 8, 2013

NEW YORK VALUES

logikv9 posted:

did scalise really get shot in the rear end I thought it was a joke

hah it's real

Frijolero
Jan 24, 2009

by Nyc_Tattoo

GOOD TIMES ON METH posted:

Bernie would've legalized weed on DAY 1. Day 2 would've been instituting full communism, it would've taken like a week tho. Day 8 is banning anime.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

white sauce
Apr 29, 2012

by R. Guyovich

Frijolero posted:

Hillary's healthcare plan is just free phrenology evaluations and mandatory pneumonia inoculation

Only for entrepreneurs tho :grin:

• Locked thread