Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

yeah I eat ass
Mar 14, 2005

only people who enjoy my posting can replace this avatar

Universe Master posted:

Probably not that many young fat guy good actors. The old fat guy actors who are good probably started out as regular guy actors who took fat guy roles when they got old and fat. Young fat guys who would be good actors don't bother because of the limited young fat guy roles.

They could have probably gone with Jonah Hill or something.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

FAGGY CLAUSE
Apr 9, 2011

by FactsAreUseless
Arya looks like a 35 year old this season. Must be all the smoking IRL.

Waltzing Along
Jun 14, 2008

There's only one
Human race
Many faces
Everybody belongs here

Zzulu posted:

Sam is the loving worst actor

It's crazy how this show manages to cast some of teh best character actors with some complete trash actors

It's stupid how they all take british like. They should have New York accents. Would be more authentic. Cuz the show sucks and New Yorkers suck.

big nipples big life
May 12, 2014

They should all have minnesota/south dakota accents because then I never would have made it through the first episode and I wouldn't still be watching it even though I know it is trash.

Im Ready for DEATH
Oct 5, 2016

FAGGY CLAUSE posted:

When she was eating at the tavern I thought she was gonna kill hotpie and steal his face.

Ramrod Hotshot
May 30, 2003

steinrokkan posted:

should have cast the kid from 6th sense

haha that'd be awesome

though I don't think he had yet reached his final form in 2011 for season 1

Durzel
Nov 15, 2005

It feels like the show has dropped the ball with Littlefinger.

If we're to assume that he truly is "the most powerful man in Westeros", so sayeth Varys, then his machinations are so subtle as to be indistinguishable from mere happenstance. He hasn't actually been involved, or at least it hasn't really felt like a presence, in any decision making at all for quite some time. In season 7 he is basically just there, twirling his moustache and making the most non-mysterious overtures towards Sansa, who not only knows his objective but also revels in pointing out how obvious his plots actually are.

The show needs to poo poo or get off the pot, as I believe you Yankies call it, with Littlefinger ASAP, before his existence and suggested 4D chess cunning is shown up to be nothing more than smoke and mirrors. Nothing that has happened in the show so far this season he has had any influence or control over, unless D&D are going to pull some kind of Joker-esque "everything that has happened has done so according to my will and desire" crap, which is possible I guess.

The most humane thing the show could really do is have him offed unceremoniously to show that for all his games he's still just one man.

COMRADES
Apr 3, 2017

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN
Book LF is shaking his drat head.

Owlbear Camus
Jan 3, 2013

Maybe this guy that flies is just sort of passing through, you know?

Durzel posted:

It feels like the show has dropped the ball with Littlefinger.

If we're to assume that he truly is "the most powerful man in Westeros", so sayeth Varys, then his machinations are so subtle as to be indistinguishable from mere happenstance. He hasn't actually been involved, or at least it hasn't really felt like a presence, in any decision making at all for quite some time. In season 7 he is basically just there, twirling his moustache and making the most non-mysterious overtures towards Sansa, who not only knows his objective but also revels in pointing out how obvious his plots actually are.

The show needs to poo poo or get off the pot, as I believe you Yankies call it, with Littlefinger ASAP, before his existence and suggested 4D chess cunning is shown up to be nothing more than smoke and mirrors. Nothing that has happened in the show so far this season he has had any influence or control over, unless D&D are going to pull some kind of Joker-esque "everything that has happened has done so according to my will and desire" crap, which is possible I guess.

The most humane thing the show could really do is have him offed unceremoniously to show that for all his games he's still just one man.

i hope he gets crushed by a boarding ramp

Panzeh
Nov 27, 2006

"..The high ground"
I'm pretty sure littlefinger's shtick is that he's not as smart as he thinks he is but the show hasn't really had the writing chops to show it off well.

hakimashou
Jul 15, 2002
Upset Trowel
King Joffrey the true king is going to come back to life like the whiney bastard did and be the true warrior of fire it is heavily foreshadowed.

He will kill the dwarf and the whiney bastard and since danerys is immune to fire damage she will be the only woman he can marry/copulate with and they will rule as king/queen in the new tarlannister dynasty.

hakimashou
Jul 15, 2002
Upset Trowel

Universe Master posted:

Probably not that many young fat guy good actors. The old fat guy actors who are good probably started out as regular guy actors who took fat guy roles when they got old and fat. Young fat guys who would be good actors don't bother because of the limited young fat guy roles.

He is actually a character actor for young earnest good fat guy in medieval poo poo he played the same role in the euro/netflix production Borgia as the young/fat/earnest/good Medici cardinal.

Kromlech
Jun 28, 2017

by FactsAreUseless
I want to see Hound and Arya together again, those scenes were the fuckin best

Fried Watermelon
Dec 29, 2008

hakimashou posted:

He is actually a character actor for young earnest good fat guy in medieval poo poo he played the same role in the euro/netflix production Borgia as the young/fat/earnest/good Medici cardinal.

He looks like the IT guy we have at my work

Hell Yeah
Dec 25, 2012

i hope the giant steps on some more tviv posters in gbs

HoAssHo
Mar 10, 2005

:love::love::love:
Why do you get so mad about people casually discussing the show? It's pretty weird.

Kromlech
Jun 28, 2017

by FactsAreUseless

Hell Yeah posted:

The giants dead, maybe if you'd read more tviv you would know that.

etalian
Mar 20, 2006

FAGGY CLAUSE posted:

I bet she spent all her earnings on weed.

mike12345
Jul 14, 2008

"Whether the Earth was created in 7 days, or 7 actual eras, I'm not sure we'll ever be able to answer that. It's one of the great mysteries."

Hell Yeah posted:

COMRADES
Apr 3, 2017

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN
All I'm saying is book LF is a boss.

Pistol_Pete
Sep 15, 2007

Oven Wrangler

FAGGY CLAUSE posted:

She's certainly struggling to portray the embittered, whipcord-skinny, perpetually wary rogue assassin that Arya's supposed to have become at this point.

impossiboobs
Oct 2, 2006

The part I'm angriest about is that when the sand snakes fought Euron, they didn't have poisoned weapons. That's like their thing. They are so GOD DAMNED incompetent that they can't even poison their weapons which is the only way your tiny loving spear and dagger are going to be worthwhile in any way against an opponent who almost certainly is wearing armour and has a larger weapon. They can loving one shot Areo Hotah but 7 dick stabs on Euron just isn't enough to penetrate his plot armour.

MAHma MAHma MAHma

ArbitraryC
Jan 28, 2009
Pick a number, any number
Pillbug

impossiboobs posted:

The part I'm angriest about is that when the sand snakes fought Euron, they didn't have poisoned weapons. That's like their thing. They are so GOD DAMNED incompetent that they can't even poison their weapons which is the only way your tiny loving spear and dagger are going to be worthwhile in any way against an opponent who almost certainly is wearing armour and has a larger weapon. They can loving one shot Areo Hotah but 7 dick stabs on Euron just isn't enough to penetrate his plot armour.

MAHma MAHma MAHma

i mean also they got several hits off to his back but because they were wielding whips n poo poo instead of something with a pointy end he killed em both, unlucky.

etalian
Mar 20, 2006

ArbitraryC posted:

i mean also they got several hits off to his back but because they were wielding whips n poo poo instead of something with a pointy end he killed em both, unlucky.

I lolled how the Sand Snakes are hyped up to be super assassins even though they are basically 110 pound looking chicks.

Waltzing Along
Jun 14, 2008

There's only one
Human race
Many faces
Everybody belongs here
Who cares. Bad pussy survived. She's the only good one.

JIZZ DENOUEMENT
Oct 3, 2012

STRIKE!

Waltzing Along posted:

Who cares. Bad pussy survived. She's the only good one.

He's dead right, this man

Im Ready for DEATH
Oct 5, 2016

We also don't know if their knoiives were poisoned. Could be. Euron could be dead man walking. He won't be because that doesn't make any sense, but he could be.

bird with big dick
Oct 21, 2015

:lol:

bird with big dick
Oct 21, 2015

Waltzing Along posted:

The thing about Sansa, though, is she is a twat.

Yeah Sansa fuckin sucks. I like Stark daughters that didn't get captured. Even if they look like potatoes.

etalian
Mar 20, 2006

Well on the downside no more Sand Snake tits for this season.

bird with big dick
Oct 21, 2015

FAGGY CLAUSE posted:

I find that amusing because ~4 months ago in the GoT thread I jokingly asked if we'd get to see her tits this season and got accused of being a pederast (SHES 20).

ElectricSheep
Jan 14, 2006

she had tiny Italian boobs.
Well that's my story.

etalian posted:

Well on the downside no more Sand Snake tits for this season.

They're bringing Bad Pussy to King's Landing, where Bronn is working for the Lannisters still

remigious
May 13, 2009

Destruction comes inevitably :rip:

Hell Gem

scrubs season six posted:

I find that amusing because ~4 months ago in the GoT thread I jokingly asked if we'd get to see her tits this season and got accused of being a pederast (SHES 20).

We still know her character as a child though, you weirdo.

bird with big dick
Oct 21, 2015

remigious posted:

We still know her character as a child though, you weirdo.

Treating grown women like children is misogyny you sexist pig.

Neurotic Roleplay
May 20, 2005

I like the breasts

Solice Kirsk
Jun 1, 2004

Titty snake is going to be poisoned by Cersei in front of her mother. That's the gift Euron is giving her. It is known.

Neurotic Roleplay
May 20, 2005

are those the spoilers? someone post them again

DoctorStrangelove
Jun 7, 2012

IT WOULD NOT BE DIFFICULT MEIN FUHRER!

Solice Kirsk posted:

Titty snake is going to be poisoned by Cersei in front of her mother. That's the gift Euron is giving her. It is known.

It's gonna own so hard when it happens.

fabergay egg
Mar 1, 2012

it's not a rhetorical question, for politely saying 'you are an idiot, you don't know what you are talking about'

Solice Kirsk posted:

As long as we see her tits again before she dies

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kromlech
Jun 28, 2017

by FactsAreUseless

Best Giraffe posted:

As long as we see her tits again before she dies
Maybe cercei will apply the poison directly to her tits with her tongue. Slowly and lovingly.