Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
alnilam
Nov 10, 2009

bump_fn posted:

my brain automatically reads any sentence with "sir" in it with felix's stolen valor voice and it loving rules

lolppl who call ppl sir irl outside of a job where you have to are usually trash idiots

a hundred internets to you, good sir *tips fedora*

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

RealityWarCriminal
Aug 10, 2016

:o:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=th4Czv1j3F8

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

Typo posted:

Aug 2018: Trump fires sessions and personally executes Mueller on live TV for being "enemy of the people (sad!)"

McCain: this is an area for concern

Ryan: the president just doesn't understand decorum

mccain will almost certainly be dead by then tho

dodecahardon
Oct 20, 2008

The Democrats deeply value the humanity of the working class.

Shalebridge Cradle
Apr 23, 2008

GobiasIndustries posted:

Lol KFILE just retweeted this. Andrew, just post and say hi
https://twitter.com/malkdrinker/status/889966596537671682

Twitter is full of Nazi frogs, regular Nazis, and isis recruiters

But no people pissed at the news slobbering of McCain committing murder are the really disturbing ones

H.P. Hovercraft
Jan 12, 2004

one thing a computer can do that most humans can't is be sealed up in a cardboard box and sit in a warehouse
Slippery Tilde

hahahahahaha

fits my needs
Jan 1, 2011

Grimey Drawer
Ugh PBS is playing Mccains stupid rear end speech.

both sides are to blame!
we need to work across the aisle!
lmfao

Ekster
Jul 18, 2013

Dork457 posted:

I'm catching up. Surely McConnell has something other planned than dragging this out till friday to vote on a bill that needs 60 votes, and full repeal which died in it's infancy last week? Or are they really just marching this out to die?

the GOP has been extremely desperate for weeks and they have no idea how to get out

RealityWarCriminal
Aug 10, 2016

:o:

pelosi is so loving bad at this

Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!

pis s tape is real

GobiasIndustries
Dec 14, 2007

Lipstick Apathy

Jesus. This....this isn't difficult. I'm an idiot and I know how to market Medicare For All. Even if you aren't for it, just say poo poo to win.

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

like i hope mccain enjoyed the snow last winter, because it was prob the last he'll ever see

SpaceGoku
Jul 19, 2011

Dork457 posted:

I'm catching up. Surely McConnell has something other planned than dragging this out till friday to vote on a bill that needs 60 votes, and full repeal which died in it's infancy last week? Or are they really just marching this out to die?

the new hotness is the "skinny repeal" which just removes the individual mandate and that's it

Jazerus
May 24, 2011

kid mao??? you mean buttigieg??

That DICK!
Sep 28, 2010

kill

Intel&Sebastian
Oct 20, 2002

colonel...
i'm trying to sneak around
but i'm dummy thicc
and the clap of my ass cheeks
keeps alerting the guards!

Reverend Dr posted:

No wonder Tillerson wants the gently caress out.

Imagine just how lovely a Republican president would have to be in order to annoy "CEO of Exxon Mobil who is now the Secretary of State" away from the levers of power lmfaooooooooooo

H.P. Hovercraft
Jan 12, 2004

one thing a computer can do that most humans can't is be sealed up in a cardboard box and sit in a warehouse
Slippery Tilde

SpaceGoku posted:

the new hotness is the "skinny repeal" which just removes the individual mandate and that's it

i lust for insurance industry death

eonwe
Aug 11, 2008

Lipstick Apathy
the only good thing to come out of a healthcare bill passing would be all the trumpgrets about how we're totally dying now and how could you do this to us

bump_fn
Apr 12, 2004

two of them

pelosi literalyl represents silicon valley anyone surprised that she's complete and utter poo poo is an idiot

Gringostar
Nov 12, 2016
Morbid Hound

SpaceGoku posted:

and the leftist dream of murdering the insurance industry became a reality

TRUMP!

Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!

new kind of cat posted:

this is a very disturbing color palette

tobacco and tea :clint:

MLKQUOTEMACHINE
Oct 22, 2012

Some motherfuckers are always trying to ice-skate uphill

Nichael posted:

Epic High Five keeps saying this, and it deserves to be repeated. Age doesn't have nearly as much to do with voting habits as race. There's a massive cultural problem with white people in this country across all age ranges.

yeah i agree, we should do poll taxes for whites

Shalebridge Cradle
Apr 23, 2008

SpaceGoku posted:

Does that need 60 votes cause I don't think that's been scored?

Vertical Lime
Dec 11, 2004

https://twitter.com/StevenTDennis/status/889968463963459584

someone check their citizenship statuses

Chokes McGee
Aug 7, 2008

This is Urotsuki.

SpaceGoku posted:

and still takes 60 because it hasn't been scored (it wouldn't pass)

I seriously believe at this point McConnell's desperate enough to nuke the filibuster and the GOP is desperate enough to go along with it. Hold on to your butts butt holders

fits my needs
Jan 1, 2011

Grimey Drawer

eonwe posted:

the only good thing to come out of a healthcare bill passing would be all the trumpgrets about how we're totally dying now and how could you do this to us

Gringostar
Nov 12, 2016
Morbid Hound

bump_fn posted:

pelosi literalyl represents silicon valley anyone surprised that she's complete and utter poo poo is an idiot

she represents SF which is north of silicon valley and much, much worse

SpaceGoku
Jul 19, 2011

Shalebridge Cradle posted:

good question, you should ask mitch mcconnell

Von Sloneker
Jul 6, 2009

as if all this was something more
than another footnote on a postcard from nowhere,
another chapter in the handbook for exercises in futility
https://twitter.com/NancyPelosi/status/889872247095271424

GobiasIndustries
Dec 14, 2007

Lipstick Apathy

Chokes McGee posted:

I seriously believe at this point McConnell's desperate enough to nuke the filibuster and the GOP is desperate enough to go along with it. Hold on to your butts butt holders

But if I hold my butt all I end up with is poo poo.

Oh...

D O R K Y
Sep 1, 2001

SpaceGoku posted:

"I'd like to move for an unanimous decision to ignore that question"

Shalebridge Cradle
Apr 23, 2008

SpaceGoku posted:

He might be the last person to actually know

Ugly Tony
May 6, 2005

It's not even Tuesday, dog

eonwe posted:

YOU WERE SUPPOSED TO KILL OFF OTHER PEOPLE, NOT ME!

Chokes McGee
Aug 7, 2008

This is Urotsuki.

GobiasIndustries posted:

But if I hold my butt all I end up with is poo poo.

Oh...

you woke now, son

Gringostar
Nov 12, 2016
Morbid Hound

Chokes McGee posted:

mcconnell is going to do to the byrd rule and legislative filibuster what he did to the scotus filibuster and while concerned no republican senator will do poo poo about it

Martin BadClixx
Jul 14, 2012

dada stijl

:cumpolice:

Al! posted:

sometimes i think im hellbanned for a sec when a really funny joke doesn't get a response

Yea. About that..

Sojenus
Dec 28, 2008

the only consumer i want to see mentioned is the tumor consuming mccain

ded redd
Aug 1, 2010

Shalebridge Cradle posted:

it doesn't, but the skinny repeal as-is only does away with the medical device tax and doesn't repeal any of the major capital gains taxes. which is kind of important

Mariana Horchata
Jun 30, 2008

College Slice

Reality Winner posted:

the left badly needs an infowars so we have someone to call john mccain a douchebag on television

i thought thats what chapo was?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Turdfuzz
Jul 23, 2008

Nichael posted:

Epic High Five keeps saying this, and it deserves to be repeated. Age doesn't have nearly as much to do with voting habits as race. There's a massive cultural problem with white people in this country across all age ranges.

white millennials voted 4 obama in 2008 tho

• Locked thread