Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

MagusDraco
Nov 11, 2011

even speedwagon was trolled

RareAcumen posted:

Bites of what?

Salad. Three bites of Paige's Salad for a $50 donation to Paige's stream.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ApeHawk
Jun 6, 2010

All the NPCs will look up and shout, "Do this quest!"
and I'll whisper, "Sure, why not."

havenwaters posted:

Why would he want to consume something that would kill him for just 50 bucks?

Grouchio
Aug 31, 2014

ApeHawk posted:

What, is Pat also allergic to air fresheners now?

Neo_Crimson
Aug 15, 2011

"Is that your final dandy?"

ApeHawk posted:

I mean, Pat would jump at the chance to drink 3 red bulls for $50.

hoobajoo
Jun 2, 2004

havenwaters posted:

Pat's too afraid of finding out that vegetables actually taste good, and he trashed his body for nothing.

Andrast
Apr 21, 2010

It's this

He's afraid that a single bite of something healthy will instantly kill him

Blockhouse
Sep 7, 2014

You Win!
the bit at the end of tonight's fisticuffs s incredible

HGH
Dec 20, 2011
Only now catching up to this and that was absolutely hilarious. There needs to be more FMV games with real budgets.

Tae posted:

Paige literally lands on the spot where Sen's bonfire is.

Literally leaves to the stairs, asking "I need a bonfire!"

Pat is dying from this.
Her experience with Tarkus was... surprising.
"Yeah Tarkus loving blows guys." as the Iron Golem repeatedly grabs him and smashes him like a doll.

EDIT: Woolie with the 2004 era camcorder videos
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HLg67f1ykjA

HGH fucked around with this message at 19:13 on Jul 22, 2017

Vandar
Sep 14, 2007

Isn't That Right, Chairman?

nerdman42 posted:

Woolie Hyping Up Biblical Jacob: the Sequel is extremely good

Where was this?

MorningMoon
Dec 29, 2013

He's been tapping into Aunt May's bank account!
Didn't I kill him with a HELICOPTER?

Dexie posted:

Where was this?

Podcast just b4 letter time. Made forthe best drive home from work.

Gyro Zeppeli
Jul 19, 2012

sure hope no-one throws me off a bridge

Dammit, I took rickets ahead of scurvy in the "which easily avoidable developmental condition will kill Pat first" sweepstake.

Captain Invictus
Apr 5, 2005

Try reading some manga!

Clever Betty
LA Noire breaking in wonderful ways leads to amazing bits, like the dude moonwalking because he's stuck inside a park bench

VolticSurge
Jul 23, 2013

Just your friendly neighborhood photobomb raptor.

The new one-off is certainly a thing. I was not expecting a literal mobile port (on the worst console,nonetheless) to actually appear competent.

Neo_Crimson
Aug 15, 2011

the switch is good my friend

VolticSurge
Jul 23, 2013

Neo_Crimson posted:

the switch is good my friend

It's got like,two games (three if you count the mobile port) and is almost impossible to find because Nintendo seems to hate Canada.

Andrast
Apr 21, 2010

Why doesn't this new console have a similar library of games as consoles that have been out for years???

VolticSurge
Jul 23, 2013

Andrast posted:

Why doesn't this new console have a similar library of games as consoles that have been out for years???

Way to ignore my other point about how Nintendo seemingly distributes as few as the things as possible seemingly just to be dicks.

Andrast
Apr 21, 2010

Yeah supply issues definitely make it the worst console

Neo_Crimson
Aug 15, 2011

VolticSurge posted:

Way to ignore my other point about how Nintendo seemingly distributes as few as the things as possible seemingly just to be dicks.

The reason why Switches are hard to find is because there's a supply shortage of the NAND chip that the Switch, and the iPhone 7 use. It's also why prices of things like SSDs and memory sticks have increased. Nintendo literally can't make enough Switches to meet demand.

VolticSurge
Jul 23, 2013

Andrast posted:

Yeah supply issues definitely make it the worst console

The Wall-Mart I got my nephew's Switch from got one Switch. ONE. For the whole store. I'm pretty sure that poo poo didn't happen with the PS4/Bone.

Neo_Crimson posted:

The reason why Switches are hard to find is because there's a supply shortage of the NAND chip that the Switch, and the iPhone 7 use. It's also why prices of things like SSDs and memory sticks have increased. Nintendo literally can't make enough Switches to meet demand.

Huh, never knew that. I always figured it was on purpose to increase demand.

VolticSurge fucked around with this message at 04:19 on Jul 24, 2017

Tae
Oct 24, 2010

Hello? Can you hear me? ...Perhaps if I shout? AAAAAAAAAH!
jesus christ

hoobajoo
Jun 2, 2004

Making things is more complicated than instantly conjuring them out of thin air, who knew?

Rody One Half
Feb 18, 2011

VolticSurge posted:

Huh, never knew that. I always figured it was on purpose to increase demand.

holy gently caress this "Sony is throttling PS2 production!!!!" poo poo never goes away does it

HGH
Dec 20, 2011
Their handling of the NES Mini didn't help dispel those rumors either.
And heck people were giving Pat endless poo poo for his scalper like purchase behavior on launch.

Yardbomb
Jul 11, 2011

What's with the eh... bretonnian dance, sir?

HGH posted:

Their handling of the NES Mini didn't help dispel those rumors either.

Yeah this is more often than not what's also got people pissed on the switch stuff, their distribution of the NES Classic was crazy bad, then they kinda threw their hands up and went screw it for a while.

Whether it's their fault or not, Nintendo's run over and over into situations lately where they keep having scalpers run wild on their customers, bunch of amiibos, NES classic, the Switch now.

Yardbomb fucked around with this message at 10:42 on Jul 24, 2017

Futaba Anzu
May 6, 2011

GROSS BOY

wow lol the new walking dead video starts off retarded as gently caress

TaurusOxford
Feb 10, 2009

Dad of the Year 2021
So I missed the friendcast. What discussion occurred that led to the "GoutSydePhil" title, and how pissy is DSP gonna get when he learns about it?

hoobajoo
Jun 2, 2004

TaurusOxford posted:

So I missed the friendcast. What discussion occurred that led to the "GoutSydePhil" title, and how pissy is DSP gonna get when he learns about it?

Not there yet in the cast, but DSP always ignores anything bad or embarrassing until he is FORCED to confront it or thinks he can spin it. He's still never even acknowledged the time he accidentally jerked it on stream; the shame of a sick burn podcast title is nothing compared to that.

Also, I expect that's going to be a burn on Pat, not Phil himself.

TaurusOxford
Feb 10, 2009

Dad of the Year 2021

hoobajoo posted:

Not there yet in the cast, but DSP always ignores anything bad or embarrassing until he is FORCED to confront it or thinks he can spin it. He's still never even acknowledged the time he accidentally jerked it on stream; the shame of a sick burn podcast title is nothing compared to that.

Also, I expect that's going to be a burn on Pat, not Phil himself.

Well, he DID acknowledge it...after originally trying to cover it up by saying he was scratching his leg. :v:

hoobajoo
Jun 2, 2004

TaurusOxford posted:

Well, he DID acknowledge it...after originally trying to cover it up by saying he was scratching his leg. :v:

I didn't know that, thought the knee thing was still the party line. DSP's life is like a hyperbolic time chamber of embarrassment, it's so hard to keep up.

Roobanguy
May 31, 2011

TaurusOxford posted:

after a email story about some dude in norway getting scurvy, pat denied having scurvy and then woolie saw a message in chat that said goutsydephil.

davidHalestorm
Aug 5, 2009
It is a fact that Pat went to the hospital/doctor, he just won't say outright what it was for. The meme is that he's there for gout and/or scurvy.

Reclines Obesily
Jul 24, 2000

Hey Moona!
Slippery Tilde
It was both 100%

Ches Neckbeard
Dec 3, 2005

You're all garbage, back up the truck BACK IT UP!

davidHalestorm posted:

It is a fact that Pat went to the hospital/doctor, he just won't say outright what it was for. The meme is that he's there for gout and/or scurvy.

Paige and Pat confirm severe constipation and gout. I'd be willing to bet scurvy was in the mix to.

my cat is norris
Mar 11, 2010

#onecallcat

Gout's rough, man. After watching it torment one of my older friends, I wouldn't wish it on anybody.

It's very surprising that someone Pat's age would suffer from it. I hope he gets it under control soon. :(

Good news! One of the medications that's used to treat gout by breaking down the uric crystals into something your body can pass has a notable side effect: diarrhea! Talk about killing two birds with one stone! :haw:

MorningMoon
Dec 29, 2013

He's been tapping into Aunt May's bank account!
Didn't I kill him with a HELICOPTER?
Oh my god this poo poo bit in the new LA Noirse slayed me.

Grouchio
Aug 31, 2014

Hopefully Pat's gout isn't so bad that he'd have to walk on crutches for the rest of his life, like that one King of France:

Neo_Crimson
Aug 15, 2011

my cat is norris posted:

Gout's rough, man. After watching it torment one of my older friends, I wouldn't wish it on anybody.

It's very surprising that someone Pat's age would suffer from it. I hope he gets it under control soon. :(

Good news! One of the medications that's used to treat gout by breaking down the uric crystals into something your body can pass has a notable side effect: diarrhea! Talk about killing two birds with one stone! :haw:

My dad had Gout as a symptom of kidney disease, I wouldn't be surprised if Pat is loving up his kidneys with the way he eats.

Kazzah
Jul 15, 2011

Formerly known as
Krazyface
Hair Elf
I'm legit sad Matt didn't say "Goodbye Roy" when Cole got demoted.

Does Roy die? Maybe he can say it then.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Blockhouse
Sep 7, 2014

You Win!

ArmyOfMidgets posted:

Oh my god this poo poo bit in the new LA Noirse slayed me.

it almost makes the rest of the episode worth it

because jesus loving christ woolie