Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
King Possum III
Feb 15, 2016

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Vib Rib
Jul 23, 2007

God damn this shit is
fuckin' re-dic-a-liss

🍖🍖😛🍖🍖
It's strange to me Trump's cabinet has so much infighting, I seem to remember Garrison, Ramirez, and all the greats assuring me Trump was going to hire the best people.

Regalingualius
Jan 7, 2012

We gazed into the eyes of madness... And all we found was horny.

I'm reminded of how a certain German politician set up his Cabinet in such a way that they were constantly fighting each other for his attention and funding, under the belief that survival of the fittest would kick in and ensure that only the worthiest branches would merit his interest.

Except it's somehow even stupider than that situation was.

Former DILF
Jul 13, 2017

That's trump, he just accidentally stumbles onto the microsoft model

its funny that :godwin: practiced it too

Rugoberta Munchu
Jun 5, 2003

Do you want a hupyrolysege slcorpselong?

hooman posted:

This one is especially galling since Pell spent years covering up sexual abuse within the church, silencing victims and protecting paedophiles and then lieing about it and then refusing to return to Australia for medical reasons when there was a royal commission into the abuse. Pell isn't necessarily guilty of sexual abuse of children but he's a huge piece of poo poo that deserves to be publicly burned at the stake for the years and years he spent enabling it.

gently caress you Zenetti. I'm mad at political cartoons.
I was getting mixed messages since he is depicted as holding his own torch. But then I saw this one. Also, looking into his past work, he's similar to American conservative cartoonists with his "Islam is the real problem." and "White people have endured hardships too!" takes so basically he is full of terrible opinions. Interestingly though, even some of the familiar dickish conservative American cartoonists in this thread have a history of taking shots at the Catholic Church in an inadvertent selection of self-owns so Zanetti has managed to be worse than the usual fare.

Only registered members can see post attachments!

Ularg
Mar 2, 2010

Just tell me I'm exotic.

Replace "DNC" with an American flag and then you got a good comic.

Pants Donkey
Nov 13, 2011

Regalingualius posted:

I'm reminded of how a certain German politician set up his Cabinet in such a way that they were constantly fighting each other for his attention and funding, under the belief that survival of the fittest would kick in and ensure that only the worthiest branches would merit his interest.

Except it's somehow even stupider than that situation was.
Because Trump's campaign was clearly a Summertime for Hitler that likewise managed to succeed. Anyone with two braincells to rub together knew that administration was career death, so you only get dregs of DC that have nowhere else to go but down. Unsurprisingly, these tend to be scummy people, so they hold no particular loyalties to anyone but themselves. Thus the Trump cabinet is just a bunch of self-serving assholes trying to squeeze what they can out of Trump's presidency before the whole ship goes down.

Selachian
Oct 9, 2012

Vib Rib posted:

It's strange to me Trump's cabinet has so much infighting, I seem to remember Garrison, Ramirez, and all the greats assuring me Trump was going to hire the best people.

I've seen several articles saying this is absolutely the way Trump likes it, with his various subordinates fighting for power and attention. Helps make it difficult for anyone in the organization to accumulate enough support to challenge him as the big cheese.

toanoradian
May 31, 2011

The happiest waffligator
Huh, so I guess he is a good leader after all, if you count being a good leader as being unable to be toppled.

Avirosb
Nov 21, 2016

Everyone makes pisstakes
New Garrison.
Doesn't mention Trump at all.

usenet celeb 1992
Jun 1, 2000

he thought quoting borges would make him popular

because gently caress you and eat poo poo, that's why

Kurtofan
Feb 16, 2011

hon hon hon
id rather see stantis become an hardcore trumper than continue seeing this fuckign drivel

Sir Tonk
Apr 18, 2006
Young Orc
https://twitter.com/DerfBackderf/status/890182085742383104

Alhazred
Feb 16, 2011

FlapYoJacks
Feb 12, 2009

That blond lady in the background is perfect.

Abyssal Squid
Jul 24, 2003

lmao at "Your own life can't pass the Bechdel test"

DACK FAYDEN
Feb 25, 2013

Bear Witness
Man, I just realized I'd love to see Derf get back into the politoon business this year. Just for this administration.

NoEyedSquareGuy
Mar 16, 2009

Just because Liquor's dead, doesn't mean you can just roll this bitch all over town with "The Freedoms."

John Wick of Dogs
Mar 4, 2017

A real hellraiser

https://twitter.com/Crowetoons/status/890206970103377921

Pants Donkey
Nov 13, 2011

Ah just what I needed: an incoming wave of lovely, transphobic cartoons.

This is going to get really bad.

toanoradian
May 31, 2011

The happiest waffligator

Only registered members can see post attachments!

bunnyofdoom
Mar 29, 2008

I've been here the whole time, and you're not my real Dad! :emo:

Pants Donkey posted:

I wish I wasn't at work so I could drink.

hell, I wish I was still at my cottage where I don't have net access.

Vib Rib
Jul 23, 2007

God damn this shit is
fuckin' re-dic-a-liss

🍖🍖😛🍖🍖

Pants Donkey posted:

Oh good lord what now?

Angular Cyrus
May 29, 2007

everything is so much harder than it looks

Dr Cheeto
Mar 2, 2013
Wretched Harp

Vib Rib posted:

Oh good lord what now?

loquacius
Oct 21, 2008

will you PLEASE stop being transgender, I am TRYING to FOCUS on decisive and overwhelming victory over here and it's very distracting

Dr Cheeto
Mar 2, 2013
Wretched Harp
FYI Secretary of Defense Mattis is on vacation this week, and it's crystal clear that this is coming from the White House and the Pentagon was never involved.

Pants Donkey
Nov 13, 2011

It would not surprise me if trump spoke to nobody before tweeting that

Bunni-kat
May 25, 2010

Service Desk B-b-bunny...
How can-ca-caaaaan I
help-p-p-p you?

gently caress that dumb rear end in a top hat with a lit stick of dynamite. Does the man have a single non-poo poo opinion?

D.N. Nation
Feb 1, 2012

Here, wingnut cartoonists, let me help you with that.

DRAWING OF A GIANT, MUSCLE-BOUNDED FREAK WEARING A WIG AND A DRESS AND UM MILITARY BOOTS I GUESS
"But I just want to serve my country MUAHAHAHAHA"

Pants Donkey
Nov 13, 2011

Avenging_Mikon posted:

gently caress that dumb rear end in a top hat with a lit stick of dynamite. Does the man have a single non-poo poo opinion?
I waa gonna say "well, he likes steak." But then I remembered how he eats them and like...drat dude.

Iron Crowned
May 6, 2003

by Hand Knit

D.N. Nation posted:

Here, wingnut cartoonists, let me help you with that.

DRAWING OF A GIANT, MUSCLE-BOUNDED FREAK WEARING A WIG AND A DRESS AND UM MILITARY BOOTS I GUESS
"But I just want to serve my country MUAHAHAHAHA"

I'm quoting this for when Branco actually publishes this

Lodin
Jul 31, 2003

by Fluffdaddy

Pants Donkey posted:

It would not surprise me if trump spoke to nobody before tweeting that

Fake news! He spoke to his TV that had Fox News on.

Viewtiful Jew
Apr 21, 2007
Mench'n-a-go-go-baby!

Pants Donkey posted:

At least we'll never have to see how Assay would have responded to the news.

Starshark
Dec 22, 2005
Doctor Rope
Allow me to distract you from your feelings of impending doom for a moment...

... What game is this? I've never seen it.

Lemniscate Blue
Apr 21, 2006

Here we go again.

Pants Donkey posted:

Son of a bitch.

Bunni-kat
May 25, 2010

Service Desk B-b-bunny...
How can-ca-caaaaan I
help-p-p-p you?

Starshark posted:

There's a game where the hand has whipped cream placed on it and when it gets all the way to one end or the other, it slaps you with the whipped cream. Can't remember what it's called though.

Fake edit: whipped cream slap game triggered my safe search settings, but apparently it's called "Pie Face Showdown."

JerikTelorian
Jan 19, 2007

Starshark posted:

Pie Face Showdown. You mash the button and if you mash the most your opponent gets a pie in the face
https://www.hasbro.com/en-us/product/pie-face-showdown-game:C179FEB4-5056-9047-F5CC-A22B990FBFFE

root beer
Nov 13, 2005

E: gently caress, beaten like a guy with a major cable news network logo for a head

root beer fucked around with this message at 16:40 on Jul 26, 2017

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Leroy Dennui
Aug 9, 2014

Gina McCarthy made us gay,
but we would not have met
had Biden not dropped his cones
:gaysper::frogbon:

FronzelNeekburm posted:

The perspective in this comic is tripping me out.

Also, the optical illusion wall.

Trump and the elephant man are standing real close to the skybox, hope they don't ploish off the edge :ohdear:

• Locked thread