Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
HUNDU THE BEAST GOD
Sep 14, 2007

everything is yours

It's amazing how much this looks like the comic, even with Backderf's cartoony style.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Super Fan
Jul 16, 2011

by FactsAreUseless

Ammanas posted:

Dunno about that, the Shadow set a pretty high bar

The Shadow is one of the worst movies ever made

Deakul
Apr 2, 2012

PAM PA RAM

PAM PAM PARAAAAM!

LORD OF BOOTY posted:

Honestly, this is something I've unironically been kind of concerned about with Gadot playing Wonder Woman; have the specifics of her IDF tenure been reported anywhere?

If she never actually did anything, I'm okay with it, but... I'm not gonna keep seeing DC movies if they're giving an actual no-poo poo war criminal work, and while I'm not gonna kneejerk and assume she is one without evidence, the chance is definitely greater than zero.

This thread just keeps hitting those home runs.

scary ghost dog
Aug 5, 2007

LORD OF BOOTY posted:

Honestly, this is something I've unironically been kind of concerned about with Gadot playing Wonder Woman; have the specifics of her IDF tenure been reported anywhere?

If she never actually did anything, I'm okay with it, but... I'm not gonna keep seeing DC movies if they're giving an actual no-poo poo war criminal work, and while I'm not gonna kneejerk and assume she is one without evidence, the chance is definitely greater than zero.

are vietnam veterans war criminals

Punkin Spunkin
Jan 1, 2010
DERF BACKDERF?!?!

CAPTAIN CAPSLOCK
Sep 11, 2001

scary ghost dog posted:

Yes

WeedlordGoku69
Feb 12, 2015

by Cyrano4747

scary ghost dog posted:

no, because Vietnam wasn't a loving ethnic cleansing, you god damned imbecile

GonSmithe
Apr 25, 2010

Perhaps it's in the nature of television. Just waves in space.
Hoo boy this sure is a conversation that should be happening in this thread

RedSpider
May 12, 2017

Happy Noodle Boy posted:

When filming the No Man's Land scene she corrected Patty on how a poor man sounds when he dies.

:vince:

Mr. Squishy
Mar 22, 2010

A country where you can always get richer.

Long-awaited Garden State sequel is looking dark

morestuff
Aug 2, 2008

You can't stop what's coming

Punkin Spunkin posted:

DERF BACKDERF?!?!

He's an old comix dude that went by Derf for a lot of his professional career, then sort of went straight.

Shageletic
Jul 25, 2007

BeanpolePeckerwood posted:

Spielberg sucks, his popcult event sucks, and it is now apparent why he was shilling for lovely motion-gaming tech some years ago. loving tourist.

????

Seriously no idea what you're trying to say here.

Bruteman
Apr 15, 2003

Can I ask ya somethin', Padre? When I was kickin' your ass back there... you get a little wood?

Shageletic posted:

????

Seriously no idea what you're trying to say here.

Maybe he's talking about this?

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Boom_Blox

quote:

In 2005, it was announced that Steven Spielberg and Electronic Arts would be collaborating to create three new video game titles.[15] Many were surprised when, in July, 2007, EA announced that their first collaboration of the three would be Boom Blox, a puzzle game for Wii.[10][15] Spielberg explained the unexpected choice, stating that "I really wanted to create a video game that I could play with my kids."[10] He elaborated his younger children enjoy playing the Wii more than the PlayStation 3 or the Xbox 360, and this was a chance to "show [them] they can have fun playing games that are non-violent and much more creative and strategic". His children gave feedback for the game because they were allowed to play a prototype.[21]

Initially, the game was to support headtracking: the repositioning of the virtual in-game camera in relation to player's position in the room. The feature, which was to require two Wii Remotes and an LED headset, was to be included as an easter egg.[22] However, on April 15, 2008, EA announced that the headtracking feature had been cut from the game.[23]

During development, the focus was on creating a video game specifically for Wii, but senior producer Amir Rahimi has indicated that Boom Blox may be ported to other consoles in the future.[8]

Doorknob Slobber
Sep 10, 2006

by Fluffdaddy

LionArcher posted:

You mean aside from Wonder Woman right. Because if not....

wonder woman is garbage

HUNDU THE BEAST GOD
Sep 14, 2007

everything is yours

LORD OF BOOTY posted:

I'm not so sure about that.

Remulak
Jun 8, 2001
I can't count to four.
Yams Fan
Boom Blox was a GREAT game.

Also, a Lexi Alexander WW would have rocked.

got any sevens
Feb 9, 2013

by Cyrano4747

I never noticed his triforce badge before, it's harder to make out while moving

Desperado Bones posted:

OHMY80'SNOSTALGIA :swoon:

This post couldve been about rp1 too...

Ammanas posted:

Dunno about that, the Shadow set a pretty high bar

:hfive:

Megaman's Jockstrap
Jul 16, 2000

What a horrible thread to have a post.

Super Fan posted:

You just made The List, pal.

BeanpolePeckerwood
May 4, 2004

I MAY LOOK LIKE SHIT BUT IM ALSO DUMB AS FUCK

LORD OF BOOTY posted:

Actually, he ain't the imbecile, you are.

Colossal naivete.

HUNDU THE BEAST GOD
Sep 14, 2007

everything is yours

Actually, he ain't the imbecile, you are.

Colossal naivete.

Yeah, I mean "defoliation" was not the purpose of Agent Orange. It was meant to cause starvation.

Shageletic
Jul 25, 2007

Super Fan posted:

You're a barbarian

WeedlordGoku69
Feb 12, 2015

by Cyrano4747

HUNDU THE BEAST GOD posted:

Yeah, I mean "defoliation" was not the purpose of Agent Orange. It was meant to cause starvation.

i am not defending vietnam. it was an imperialistic war waged for absurdly lovely reasons during which the US military did a lot of insanely awful poo poo.

however, as absurdly lovely as those reasons were, they were still less evil than "exterminating a local population to create more lebensraum for the Chosen People," which is literally, no loving exaggeration, Israel's goal in the I/P conflict. because that is about as evil as you can possibly loving get short of completely cartoonish poo poo like harvesting babies to eat. and I am done with this conversation regardless of if you shitposters are because this has nothing to do with movie trailers. like loving hell I was expecting, like, one person to drop a link about what I asked and everyone else to just ignore it, I guess I/P has to create an absurd shitstorm literally every time someone touches the subject though

DivisionPost
Jun 28, 2006

Nobody likes you.
Everybody hates you.
You're gonna lose.

Smile, you fuck.
HEY I GOT A YOUTUBE FOR YOU GUYS

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7FYTc55nGEI

muscles like this!
Jan 17, 2005

This movie looks really bizarre.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nu6_3CPnCjE

cvnvcnv
Mar 17, 2013

Nice meltdown.

That certainly takes a hard turn from expectation.

cvnvcnv fucked around with this message at 04:12 on Jul 27, 2017

The MSJ
May 17, 2010

Finally, the Christian story of the Jesus' birth but with more talking animals.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QCtp84nKmJw

Accretionist
Nov 7, 2012
I BELIEVE IN STUPID CONSPIRACY THEORIES

muscles like this! posted:

[VIDEO]

I think I heard the first half of a Wilhelm Scream!

BeanpolePeckerwood
May 4, 2004

Oddest name on there is Q'orianka Kilcher, weird. Where has she been all this time?

Also, the movie almost looks like a Cabin in the Woods type satire.

Dillbag
Mar 4, 2007

Click here to join Lem Lee in the Hell Of Being Cut To Pieces
Nap Ghost

Accretionist posted:

I think I heard the first half of a Wilhelm Scream!

Yep, on the fat guy.

The MSJ
May 17, 2010

Oddest name on there is Q'orianka Kilcher, weird. Where has she been all this time?

She was Pocahontas in the Terrence Malick movie The New World. Also related to singer Jewel Kilcher, so that's why her last name sounds familiar to me.

BeanpolePeckerwood
May 4, 2004

The MSJ posted:

She was Pocahontas in the Terrence Malick movie The New World. Also related to singer Jewel Kilcher, so that's why her last name sounds familiar to me.

No, I remember who she is and she's awesome in that movie but hasn't been in much since, so it's weird and surprising.

Chemtrailologist
Jul 8, 2007
She was in the 3rd season of Sons of Anarchy. She was in like 3 episodes and didn't have any lines.

Happy Noodle Boy
Jul 3, 2002

[quote="“muscles like this!”" post="“474763799”"]
[video type=“youtube”]nu6_3CPnCjE[/video]
[/quote]

Oh this could either be a good swerve and make it a good movie or have a bad swerve and still be a goofy movie. I’m kinda interested.

Jack's Flow
Jun 6, 2003

Life, friends, is boring
This looks fun:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cBezc1S1BAQ

Mierenneuker
Apr 28, 2010

We're all going to experience changes in our life but only the best of us will qualify for front row seats.

Well, I certainly wasn't surprised by the names of the writers on that one.

Vegetable
Oct 22, 2010

It looks good, but it is going to bomb just like Hail Caesar.

Zzulu
May 15, 2009

(▰˘v˘▰)

LORD OF BOOTY posted:

If Israel did warcrimes for attacking Palestine then America has done plenty of warcrimes for their Illegal invasions of the middle east against people who can not defend themselves

Anyway, do you guys think Hulks penis grows huge as well or is it like with bodybuilders where their bodies grow huge and muscled but their dicks remain the same size?

Cash Monet
Apr 5, 2009

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hAUTdjf9rko

They're going hard on "You'll float too" which is probably the right call.

Ammanas
Jul 17, 2005

Voltes V: "Laser swooooooooord!"

Zzulu posted:

If Israel did warcrimes for attacking Palestine then America has done plenty of warcrimes for their Illegal invasions of the middle east against people who can not defend themselves

Anyway, do you guys think Hulks penis grows huge as well or is it like with bodybuilders where their bodies grow huge and muscled but their dicks remain the same size?

You should remove the 'if' from your first paragraph

Hulks dong is proportional, hth

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sir Kodiak
May 14, 2007

Zzulu posted:

Yeah, no poo poo.

• Locked thread