Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Relevant Tangent
Nov 18, 2016

Tangentially Relevant

I didn't expect the transgender stuff. Figured he wouldn't get around to making GBS threads on that particular minority group until later on. Whatta dick.

Ed Balls.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Von Sloneker
Jul 6, 2009

as if all this was something more
than another footnote on a postcard from nowhere,
another chapter in the handbook for exercises in futility
https://twitter.com/TaraCopp/status/890213710165311488

FAUXTON
Jun 2, 2005

spero che tu stia bene

Lol check how old kellyanne is

This administration just saps the life right outta ya

Much like heroin and meth

Brother Friendship
Jul 12, 2013

Perfectly Safe posted:

Must reiterate that the only acceptable end to this Sessions nonsense is that Sessions refuses to leave and Trump just brutally negs him every day until Sessions hangs himself on the WH grounds.

would watch live stream

ShutteredIn
Mar 24, 2005

El Campeon Mundial del Acordeon

Jack Del Huevos posted:

chelsea manning owns

honestly the only person you need to follow on twitter

Oiled and Ready
Oct 11, 2004

He wished it could be as respectable and orthodox as spying. But somehow in his hands the traditional tools and attitudes were always employed toward mean ends: cloak for a laundry sack, dagger to peel potatoes, dossiers to fill up dead Sunday afternoons ...

Did Trump really think he needed more Hope hicks

alnilam
Nov 10, 2009

Sudden Loud Noise posted:

Her emoji usage is just perfect.

Zerg Mans
Oct 19, 2006

I love Chelsea Manning so much

heated game moment
Oct 30, 2003

Lipstick Apathy

jfc

Iron Crowned
May 6, 2003

by Hand Knit

drat, that's a hard 34

Zerg Mans
Oct 19, 2006

somewhere there's a picture of her that hasn't aged since her twenties but she's so stupid she hosed up the curse

quadrophrenic
Feb 4, 2011

WIN MARNIE WIN

C-Euro posted:

Stabenow is who Kid Rock would (will?) be running against for Senate in 2018 so lol at calling her out here.

it would be great if this backfired fantastically

Kid Rock forced to defend trump's trans ban, polls drop to rock bottom

FAUXTON
Jun 2, 2005

spero che tu stia bene

Kellyanne is 50

punchymcpunch
Oct 14, 2012

spox refuses to say anything other than live long and prosper

Pittsburgh Fentanyl Cloud
Apr 7, 2003

Bert Roberge posted:

drat she looks close to 50.

Arkansas does terrible things to a person

Perfectly Safe
May 30, 2003

no danger here.

prefect posted:

I would never stop laughing at that.

It is a dream worth hanging on to.

Iron Crowned
May 6, 2003

by Hand Knit

FAUXTON posted:

Lol check how old kellyanne is

304 makes sense for a lich.

punchymcpunch
Oct 14, 2012

you age 10 years in your first week working for trump

punchymcpunch
Oct 14, 2012

the mooch is 25

prefect
Sep 11, 2001

No one, Woodhouse.
No one.

Dead Man’s Band

zegermans posted:

I love Chelsea Manning so much

I cannot imagine having that positive an outlook after what she's been through.

Oiled and Ready
Oct 11, 2004

He wished it could be as respectable and orthodox as spying. But somehow in his hands the traditional tools and attitudes were always employed toward mean ends: cloak for a laundry sack, dagger to peel potatoes, dossiers to fill up dead Sunday afternoons ...

Sudden Loud Noise posted:

Her emoji usage is just perfect.

https://twitter.com/xychelsea/status/887482490457382913

Brother Friendship
Jul 12, 2013

chelsea good, I'm unaware of a better spokesman for the trans movement

SmokaDustbowl
Feb 12, 2001

by vyelkin
Fun Shoe

punchymcpunch posted:

spox refuses to say anything other than live long and prosper

FAUXTON
Jun 2, 2005

spero che tu stia bene

punchymcpunch posted:

the mooch is 25

Mattis is 19

alnilam
Nov 10, 2009

lol everyone says the military is super trumpy but i quite honestly think the dod despises trump and is frustrated by his idiocy, at least the higher ranking smarter people. i feel veryt slightly comforted that if trump decided to go full fascist martian law military takeover, I could actually imagine the military telling him to gently caress off. like he would be a much scarier fascist if I thought the military was 100% gaga over him.

Perfectly Safe
May 30, 2003

no danger here.

alnilam posted:

martian law

stuffed crust punk
Oct 8, 2004

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

Shageletic posted:

HEY HONEY LIKE THE MAKEUP BABY STICK WITH HER WORK ON THE SMILE THO

roger ailes never died he just dressed in drag and continued his propaganda w a new employer

prefect
Sep 11, 2001

No one, Woodhouse.
No one.

Dead Man’s Band

Doctors and other wizards are forbidden!

Kazzah
Jul 15, 2011

Formerly known as
Krazyface
Hair Elf
oh did you hear, there's a natyural order,
those who deserve most will end up with the most?:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xRGGbyZzuTg

Brother Friendship
Jul 12, 2013

If the Pentagon is actually furious over this, and there's no reason to think that they aren't, the army actually comes off pretty well and this trans ban is going to get reversed as soon as a non retard is in office.

*dies waiting*

The Glumslinger
Sep 24, 2008

Coach Nagy, you want me to throw to WHAT side of the field?

Hair Elf
Hey man, think about what might happen if a marine decided to sexually assault a lady and it turned out that the lady still had a penis. Think about how traumatized the marine might be

:thunk:

Harry Potter on Ice
Nov 4, 2006

IF IM NOT BITCHING ABOUT HOW SHITTY MY LIFE IS, REPORT ME FOR MY ACCOUNT HAS BEEN HIJACKED

I was nervous but mad dog? he's mad! poo poo trump doesn't dare. oh word? huh

Kazzah
Jul 15, 2011

Formerly known as
Krazyface
Hair Elf
donald hismelf is exactly 9 months older than barron it's a medical miracle

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

also if you want to make this a "key plank" for them to run against you don't do it a full year out, especially when your whole strategy is to create endless new scandals

also the anti-trans stuff failed bigly and cost the GOP the governorship in NC which is why even virulent anti-gay shits aren't saying anything in public about it

FAUXTON
Jun 2, 2005

spero che tu stia bene

alnilam posted:

lol everyone says the military is super trumpy but i quite honestly think the dod despises trump and is frustrated by his idiocy, at least the higher ranking smarter people. i feel veryt slightly comforted that if trump decided to go full fascist martian law military takeover, I could actually imagine the military telling him to gently caress off. like he would be a much scarier fascist if I thought the military was 100% gaga over him.

I thing the dod despises trump because he's impulsive and doesn't plan anything. Even marines plan poo poo to some degree even if that plan is "jump off boat, get shot, *draws a dick on nearest wall*" whereas trump just bans trans soldiers wholesale from the military over twitter while the secdef is on vacation.

Brother Friendship
Jul 12, 2013

What do these people think that they're going to accomplish other than petty cruelty. They know how powerless they are and they're lashing out at anyone in their grasp.

SKULL.GIF
Jan 20, 2017

if democrats are smart they don't make this specifically about trans people, they make it about trump attacking the military and weakening the ability of American soldiers to serve their country. trans Americans are just as American as everyone else, what trump is doing is trying to separate and isolate them and the dems should refuse to accept trump's/republican framing of the issues

fknlo
Jul 6, 2009

Fun Shoe

Kashuno posted:

Lol did Trump decide official military policy over twitter

I bet these tweets come up in the lawsuits about him blocking people.

Brother Friendship
Jul 12, 2013

FAUXTON posted:

I thing the dod despises trump because he's impulsive and doesn't plan anything. Even marines plan poo poo to some degree even if that plan is "jump off boat, get shot, *draws a dick on nearest wall*" whereas trump just bans trans soldiers wholesale from the military while the secdef is on vacation.

Yea, the army has got to be furious over losing over 10,000 perfectly competent soldiers.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

stuffed crust punk
Oct 8, 2004

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

holy poo poo i thought she was in her late 40s

• Locked thread