Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Owlbear Camus
Jan 3, 2013

Maybe this guy that flies is just sort of passing through, you know?

:spergin: it's called grayscale but i'll forgive you forgetting a stupid fantasy disease in an increasingly stupid show

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

drowned in pussy juice
Oct 13, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
This show is gonna make wolves cool again you'll see

Dolphin
Dec 5, 2008

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
riding a dragon into battle is loving retarded. you might as well be riding on the back of an f-16; the pilot has hellfire at his disposal and can maneuver like a goddamn dragonfly but now he has to worry about you falling to your death because you wanted to look cool

DrPlump
Oct 5, 2004

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Dolphin posted:

riding a dragon into battle is loving retarded. you might as well be riding on the back of an f-16; the pilot has hellfire at his disposal and can maneuver like a goddamn dragonfly but now he has to worry about you falling to your death because you wanted to look cool

Dragons are too stupid to know where to fly or what to attack without someone guiding them. Bran will warg it and make it fling her off lol.

Toadvine
Mar 16, 2009
Please disregard my advice w/r/t history.
Big dragons gonna die, ice king reanimates it and all hope is lost until bran wargs the ice dragon and steps on the ice king

steinrokkan
Apr 2, 2011

Soiled Meat
ice king is gendry

ArmedZombie
Jun 6, 2004

if i was bran i would warg pod and gently caress all the ladies with my hodor-esque penis

ArmedZombie
Jun 6, 2004

pfffft night's king? gently caress that bitch i'm gettin my dick wet.

Arc Hammer
Mar 4, 2013

Got any deathsticks?
What happened to Dany's fucktoy Daario?

iraqniphobia
Aug 21, 2003

Arcsquad12 posted:

Last season Tyrion convinced her to leave him in Meereen. Bringing along her loverboy would only complicate taking over Westeros and also she needed someone she trusted to keep Meereen in check.

Owlbear Camus
Jan 3, 2013

Arcsquad12 posted:

she left him and his band of amoral sellswords in charge of the powder keg of mereen because she is a wise queen that makes real good decisions

Drunken Baker
Feb 3, 2015

VODKA STYLE DRINK
I hope Jorah gives Danny his super HPV

Owlbear Camus
Jan 3, 2013

Drunken Baker posted:

I hope Jorah gives Danny his super HPV

Its cool khaleesee i went to the clinic and they say I'm clean plus ill wear a lambskin

Owlbear Camus
Jan 3, 2013

speaking of Jorah remember how one of the selling points that won her over to buying the Unsullied is that lacking dicks they would not do rapes when they sacked a city?

The "mercy" of not using the massive army and dragons that she spent like a trillion tedious hours of screen-time amassing is increasingly flimsy on examination!

Coohoolin
Aug 5, 2012

Oor Coohoolie.

He's one of those background actors who always plays a fat ginger nerd in everything he's in. He's been in everything from American Pie 2 and Spiderman to Arrested Development and Parks and Rec.

Rated PG-34
Jul 1, 2004

mm yes taking the rape out of rape and pillaging. dany is a true progressive and woman of the people

Dang It Bhabhi!
May 27, 2004

ASK ME ABOUT
BEING
ESCULA GRIND'S
#1 SIMP

ArmZ posted:

if i was bran i would warg pod and gently caress all the ladies with my hodor-esque penis

:grin:

vandalism
Aug 4, 2003

Pac-Manioc Root posted:

speaking of Jorah remember how one of the selling points that won her over to buying the Unsullied is that lacking dicks they would not do rapes when they sacked a city?

The "mercy" of not using the massive army and dragons that she spent like a trillion tedious hours of screen-time amassing is increasingly flimsy on examination!

What if she's really scared they'll die? I mean they got the big fuckoff ballista now. She may expect some poo poo like that.

Soup du Journey
Mar 20, 2006

by FactsAreUseless
i cant believe that dude got probed for telling the TRUTH. free the spoiler guy.

mike12345
Jul 14, 2008

"Whether the Earth was created in 7 days, or 7 actual eras, I'm not sure we'll ever be able to answer that. It's one of the great mysteries."

what. the. gently caress.

ROFLburger
Jan 12, 2006

You guys are real dumb, Sam isn't so bad.

FAGGY CLAUSE
Apr 9, 2011

by FactsAreUseless

ROFLburger posted:

You guys are real dumb, Sam isn't so bad.

Sam actually has a lot of guts.

Because he is a fat gently caress.

Waltzing Along
Jun 14, 2008

There's only one
Human race
Many faces
Everybody belongs here
Got Thread: You guys are real dumb, Sam isn't so bad

ROFLburger
Jan 12, 2006

if you want to talk about bad characters how about daenerys or urine

Bobcats
Aug 5, 2004
Oh
Sand Snakes and Sand Mom were too hot to live rip see you at the crossroads

Snow Cone Capone
Jul 31, 2003

a whip is a retarded weapon and it's pretty funny that Euron hung her from the ship's figurehead with the whip at the end

castlevania is that way bitch smdh

Snow Cone Capone
Jul 31, 2003

Also Theon's gonna have to rescue Yara at some point, if the show keeps dunking on him/making him out to be an irredeemable piece of poo poo pissbaby any more, he's likely to fall through TV reality and end up on an episode of Shameless or It's Always Sunny

Owlbear Camus
Jan 3, 2013

Kelp Me! posted:

Also Theon's gonna have to rescue Yara at some point, if the show keeps dunking on him/making him out to be an irredeemable piece of poo poo pissbaby any more, he's likely to fall through TV reality and end up on an episode of Shameless or It's Always Sunny

that's just pat and on-the-nose enough a "poetry it rhymes" thing after she was forced to abandon his rescue due to a bout of cynophobia that i'm sure they'll do it

COMRADES
Apr 3, 2017

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN
Is Loras dead or is he just hanging out on SS Lost Plotlines?

Owlbear Camus
Jan 3, 2013

COMRADES posted:

Is Loras dead or is he just hanging out on SS Lost Plotlines?

he exploded along with all non-grandma tyrells in the sept of balor

COMRADES
Apr 3, 2017

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN
Ohhh right.

EPIC fat guy vids
Feb 3, 2011

squeak... squeak... SQUEAK!
Lipstick Apathy

Bobcats posted:

Sand Snakes and Sand Mom were too hot to live rip see you at the crossroads

The original Dorne arc wasn't superb but at least it wasn't as bad as the show made it to be. The only good dorne person died in trial by combat for Tyrion.

Hell Yeah
Dec 25, 2012

ice king played by a different guy this season:

Snow Cone Capone
Jul 31, 2003

Hell Yeah posted:

don't doxx me

Torquemada
Oct 21, 2010

Drei Gläser

Hell Yeah posted:

I can't remember the last time I wanted to fight someone this badly.

whoflungpoop
Sep 9, 2004

With you and the constellations

Kelp Me! posted:

a whip is a retarded weapon and it's pretty funny that Euron hung her from the ship's figurehead with the whip at the end

castlevania is that way bitch smdh

whoflungpoop
Sep 9, 2004

With you and the constellations

remigious posted:

Have we seen sam's tits yet?

No and I think its past time. All men must serve :mamacita:

GolfHole
Feb 26, 2004

westeros friggan stinks!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Snow Cone Capone
Jul 31, 2003

Every time Jim Broadbent's character gets all serious and philosophical I keep half-expecting him to end his monologue with "...A GREAT BIG BUSHY BEARD!"

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dHgpklQc34I

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ROFLburger
Jan 12, 2006

how have you turds never seen mister cool ice before