Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Nonsense
Jan 26, 2007

Chokes McGee posted:

how are they passing the skinny repeal with 51 votes if it hasn't been scored yet?

McConnell can do what he likes.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Atoramos
Aug 31, 2003

Jim's now a Blind Cave Salamander!

Chokes McGee posted:

how are they passing the skinny repeal with 51 votes if it hasn't been scored yet?

parliamentarians have all been fired into the sun

Yinlock
Oct 22, 2008

exquisite tea posted:

It's been six months.

yeah and lovely half fascism started like 2 weeks in and hasn't budged from there

Intel&Sebastian
Oct 20, 2002

colonel...
i'm trying to sneak around
but i'm dummy thicc
and the clap of my ass cheeks
keeps alerting the guards!
Ah yes the damaging effects of having to "take complete ownership" of a platform that says if you're a citizen who can do the job you should be able to serve in the military.

As opposed to taking complete ownership of the swiss cheese brained perpetual dilettante who's very obviously governing a world super power either via his poorly formed life lessons from being a trust fund sex predator or whatever Tucker Carlson is scaring olds with that night.

byob historian
Nov 5, 2008

I'm an animal abusing piece of shit! I deliberately poisoned my dog to death and think it's funny! I'm an irredeemable sack of human shit!

Schnorkles posted:

i think the provisions in skinny repeal have been scored, actually.

how can u say this when no one knows what provisions are in it? is that you pister mresident?

Yinlock
Oct 22, 2008

Chokes McGee posted:

Because gently caress you, basically

exquisite tea
Apr 21, 2007

Carly shook her glass, willing the ice to melt. "You still haven't told me what the mission is."

She leaned forward. "We are going to assassinate the bad men of Hollywood."

Yinlock posted:

yeah and lovely half fascism started like 2 weeks in and hasn't budged from there

We'll see where this discussion is in another six months.

FormerPoster
Aug 5, 2004

Hair Elf

Montasque posted:

We all agree Trump is a massive piece of piss. That's not the debate. My issue is with the strange lover affair American liberals have with my lame PM.

They could have put anyone on the cover and asked the same question but they chose Trudeau, not because he's good(he's not) but because on the surface he is a liberal's dream candidate taken human form.

Because we're amazed that other countries are able to vote for non-prostitute-pissers

Significant Ant
Jun 14, 2017

by R. Guyovich
lol not even Dubya wanted to touch the poop beyond DADT

Trump is such a loving piece of poo poo

Also I hope Tucker Carlson dies horribly of rear end cancer

A Handed Missus
Aug 6, 2012

Schnorkles posted:

Mussolini was a dumb motherfucker

Schnorkles
Apr 30, 2015

It's a little bit juvenile, but it's simple and it's timeless.

We let it be known that Schnorkles, for a snack, eats tiny pieces of shit.

You're picturing it and you're talking about it. That's a win in my book.
Moran, Lee, etc.

There's plenty of senators who are specifically angling for obamacare repeal, and BCRA and AHCA don't do what they want. If they're being open that skinny repeal is just a way to get the final bill to be AHCA/BRCA or some amalgam of the two...

Phone
Jul 30, 2005

親子丼をほしい。

sorry bub, the moron with a bow tie on the tv said a thing

Lawman 0
Aug 17, 2010

Schnorkles posted:

Also deeply deeply afraid of Hitler and looking weak

Joementum
May 23, 2004

jesus christ
conservatives getting trapped part the infinity

https://twitter.com/byrdinator/status/890235452887793664

Elephanthead
Sep 11, 2008

Toilet Rascal
So what group is left to marginalize? I guess we are going full force on any immigrant to deport them or detain them legally and illegally, full bore on incarcerating any black for minimal crimes or association with "gangs". Man I feel like it is the 80s all over. Buying a trans am in support of transgenders. Gays are probably next to get the internment.

Schnorkles
Apr 30, 2015

mrbradlymrmartin posted:

how can u say this when no one knows what provisions are in it? is that you pister mresident?

TRUMP

A Handed Missus
Aug 6, 2012

Trudeau/Macron 2020

yaaaass

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

Intel&Sebastian posted:

Ah yes the damaging effects of having to "take complete ownership" of a platform that says if you're a citizen who can do the job you should be able to serve in the military.

As opposed to taking complete ownership of the swiss cheese brained perpetual dilettante who's very obviously governing a world super power either via his poorly formed life lessons from being a trust fund sex predator or whatever Tucker Carlson is scaring olds with that night.
America really hates trans people

Gravy Jones
Sep 13, 2003

I am not on your side
https://twitter.com/GovMikeHuckabee/status/890164722552586240

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

Skinny Repeal is the one that utterly annihilates the entire framework of private health insurance in this country overnight right?

Yinlock
Oct 22, 2008

Montasque posted:

We all agree Trump is a massive piece of piss. That's not the debate. My issue is with the strange lover affair American liberals have with my lame PM.

They could have put anyone on the cover and asked the same question but they chose Trudeau, not because he's good(he's not) but because on the surface he is a liberal's dream candidate taken human form.

it's because it's an easy comparison

nobody gives a single poo poo about policy, it's just that on the surface trudeau is charming mchandsome and trump is a big dumb orange baby

May 11, 2007

Contains Carbon Monoxide
I'd thank my lucky stars
To be living here today
Cause the flag still stands for freedom
And they can't take that away

https://twitter.com/SaundraMitchell/status/890219851620503552

https://twitter.com/SaundraMitchell/status/890220345466265600

https://twitter.com/SaundraMitchell/status/890220705186549760

https://twitter.com/SaundraMitchell/status/890221260793368576

https://twitter.com/SaundraMitchell/status/890221766219636737

https://twitter.com/SaundraMitchell/status/890222452839788544

https://twitter.com/SaundraMitchell/status/890222793387802629

And I'm proud to be an American
Where at least I know I'm free

D O R K Y
Sep 1, 2001

Joementum posted:

heroes come in many forms

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

:coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot:
i wonder if john mccains tumor is set to concerned yet

Schnorkles
Apr 30, 2015

Epic High Five posted:

Skinny Repeal is the one that utterly annihilates the entire framework of private health insurance in this country overnight right?

yeah, if it passed as is. But the point of skinny repeal is to go to conference and hash out a final bill with the house and then force everyone to vote on it as quickly and suddenly as possible.

It's another punt.

SmokaDustbowl
Feb 12, 2001

by vyelkin
Fun Shoe

Schnorkles posted:

byob historian
Nov 5, 2008

I'm an animal abusing piece of shit! I deliberately poisoned my dog to death and think it's funny! I'm an irredeemable sack of human shit!

holy poo poo that took a lotta brain cells out on its way through, thanks :|

Yinlock
Oct 22, 2008

exquisite tea posted:

We'll see where this discussion is in another six months.

spoiler alert: trump will still be stupid and useless then

Nonsense
Jan 26, 2007

Joementum posted:

I remember all the I Respect Jeff Flake posts because he didn't slob Trump's knob, but still hates the black man.

ded redd
Aug 1, 2010

by Fluffdaddy

Epic High Five posted:

no individual mandate and no employer mandate, yeah it's an icepick to the forehead of the insurance industry

shiksa
Nov 9, 2009

i went to one of these wrestling shows and it was... honestly? frickin boring. i wanna see ricky! i want to see his gold chains and respect for the ftw lifestyle

yeah i just saw that one, someone must be degaussing his brain

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

wait so they're gonna get discharged with MENTALLY UNFIT and be denied any of the benefits they signed up for?

Elephanthead
Sep 11, 2008

Toilet Rascal

Epic High Five posted:

Anything that disincentives young people paying for policies will negate policy price decreases. Skinny Repeal is probably the best the Dems can hope for. Policy prices should double making Trump mad. I think we can all be assured no one will be happy with the changes we get (except millionaires) and more people will go without treatment for easily fixed health issues. Got to get that 3% tax cut.

Mayor Dave
Feb 20, 2009

Bernie the Snow Clown

Holy smokes that's bad

stuffed crust punk
Oct 8, 2004

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

moist turtleneck posted:

Trump cabinet: no wusses allowed

mnuchin is receiving a prostate exam in this photo

A Handed Missus
Aug 6, 2012

Jeff Flake, from Snowflake, Arizona

ScrubLeague
Feb 11, 2007

Nap Ghost

the white youse

byob historian
Nov 5, 2008

Al! posted:

i wonder if john mccains tumor is set to concerned yet

its concerned about getting enough blood for the blood god

Schnorkles
Apr 30, 2015

Elephanthead posted:

Anything that disincentives young people paying for policies will negate policy price decreases. Skinny Repeal is probably the best the Dems can hope for. Policy prices should double making Trump mad. I think we can all be assured no one will be happy with the changes we get (except millionaires) and more people will go without treatment for easily fixed health issues. Got to get that 3% tax cut.

skinny repeal doesn't actually have any tax cuts other than the medical device tax.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

petit choux
Feb 24, 2016

So wait, did the Donald actually sign some executive order banning trans people from the military? Or did he just make some inflammatory tweets? Skipping a lot of posts. Which I'm sure Ed Balls would never do.

• Locked thread