Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Dark Off
Aug 14, 2015

spacetoaster posted:

BOOTCHA!! WERE IS OUR 25 PAGES OF STUFF?!?!?!
two weeks
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UnO1sGjfJ_Q&t=118s

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Tippis
Mar 21, 2008

It's yet another day in the wasteland.

spacetoaster posted:

BOOTCHA!! WERE IS OUR 25 PAGES OF STUFF?!?!?!

It's archived in the old thread, from page 6666 and onwards.

Kromlech
Jun 28, 2017

by FactsAreUseless

Tippis posted:

It's archived in the old thread, from page 6666 and onwards.
you lie worse than derek shart, liar

nawledgelambo
Nov 8, 2016

Immersion chariot

Beet Wagon posted:

Come on now, let's not get into ridiculous conspiracy theories...

:eyepop:

nawledgelambo
Nov 8, 2016

Immersion chariot

ManofManyAliases posted:

I intend to go all the way. See, 'thatguy' thinks I'm 'brokebrained' but I'm just realizing that anything said about CIG in a positive light is simply refuted on the overall foundation of bias, plus mock senses of altruism, business acumen, etc. Lot's of arm-chairing going on all over here and reddit.

he proclaimed from his armchair made out of thousands of pictures of spaceships

AP
Jul 12, 2004

One Ring to fool them all
One Ring to find them
One Ring to milk them all
and pockets fully line them
Grimey Drawer

ManofManyAliases posted:

I intend to go all the way. See, 'thatguy' thinks I'm 'brokebrained' but I'm just realizing that anything said about CIG in a positive light is simply refuted on the overall foundation of bias, plus mock senses of altruism, business acumen, etc. Lot's of arm-chairing going on all over here and reddit.

Buy a Star Citizen moon buggy, that should cheer you up.

trucutru
Jul 9, 2003

by Fluffdaddy

ManofManyAliases posted:

Please don't drink and post.

AlbieQuirky
Oct 9, 2012

Just me and my 🌊dragon🐉 hanging out
3.0 coming to avocados in June July August for sure, right MoMA?

Kromlech
Jun 28, 2017

by FactsAreUseless

nawledgelambo posted:

he proclaimed from his armchair made out of thousands of pictures of spaceships
That's him in the wheelarmchair!

Theotus
Nov 8, 2014

trucutru posted:

Please don't drink and post.

:sweatdrop:

ManofManyAliases
Mar 21, 2016
ToastOfManySmarts

Can't post for 3 hours!

AlbieQuirky posted:

3.0 coming to avocados in June July August for sure, right MoMA?

At the time, my info was good. We were supposed to have something by July, but poo poo happened and they pushed it back. As a backer, none of this was my call.

Theotus
Nov 8, 2014

ManofManyAliases posted:

At the time, my info was good. We were supposed to have something by July, but poo poo happened and they pushed it back. As a backer, none of this was my call.

I was right until I was wrong, guys. I don't understand what you're getting at.

big nipples big life
May 12, 2014

I thought you weren't an avocado.

Also, do you remember when the thousand dollar jpeg that still isn't in the game flew over in the commercial?

Tippis
Mar 21, 2008

ManofManyAliases posted:

At the time, my info was good.

Obviously not.

Jobbo_Fett
Mar 7, 2014

Slava Ukrayini

Clapping Larry

ManofManyAliases posted:

Thanks for outing yourself Cymelion.

xXAdmiralBekHarXx
Jul 11, 2017

by zen death robot

ManofManyAliases posted:

What positive things are going on at CIG.

I'll ask the riffraff in this thread to not jump on you so feel free to speak openly.

Hav
Dec 11, 2009

Fun Shoe

XK posted:

It involves a $40 weekly subscription, and an IoT web camera.

This does mean we can pwn your colon.

Note 'can', not 'want'.

ManofManyAliases posted:

Irony bonus.

xXAdmiralBekHarXx
Jul 11, 2017

by zen death robot

ManofManyAliases posted:

Same thing happened with SQ42:Prelude and the Amazon deal as I recall. It happens.

Kromlech
Jun 28, 2017

by FactsAreUseless

xXAdmiralBekHarXx posted:

What positive things are going on at CIG.

I'll ask the riffraff in this thread to not jump on you so feel free to speak openly.
*assumes pouncing position*

Hav
Dec 11, 2009

Fun Shoe

Same thing happened with SQ42:Prelude and the Amazon deal as I recall. It happens.

Saitek and CiG, Intel and CiG....

Ayn Marx
Dec 21, 2012

ManofManyAliases posted:

You're poo poo

his nibs
Feb 27, 2016

:kayak:Welcome to the:kayak:
Dream Factory
:kayak:
Grimey Drawer

:psyduck:

The Titanic
Sep 15, 2016

Unsinkable

The whole "each system will have hundreds of hours of content" is blind assumption by the way.

I like it because it's based on the fact that SC as it stands currently after 5 years has approximately 2 hours of content.

I'm sure the other year-2 hours of content is about to kick into overdrive once they get their single npc mission guy in.

ModernSociety
Jul 12, 2017

The Sandworm is turning.

Tippis
Mar 21, 2008

If they meant late 2017, they would have said late 2017, not “by the end of [2016]”.

Because CIG always say what they mean.

tooterfish
Jul 13, 2013

ManofManyAliases posted:

At the time, my info was good.
Info from CIG, who have never hit one of their self imposed deadlines yet. In fact they consistently miss them by times that are far greater than any reasonable margin of error, meaning they're either lying about them or they're woefully loving incompetent.

Backers are funny. CIG is constantly pissing up your backs, and all you can do is whine about the people who call them out for it. What a bunch of loving cults.

xXAdmiralBekHarXx
Jul 11, 2017

by zen death robot
He meant fiscal year obviously.

trucutru
Jul 9, 2003

by Fluffdaddy

ManofManyAliases posted:

I am always right, therefore I was right... and wrong, but only because stuff happened, but right where it counts, in the I.

The Titanic
Sep 15, 2016

Unsinkable

Beet Wagon posted:

Come on now, let's not get into ridiculous conspiracy theories...

I too let my dogs post for me sometimes. :3:

MarcusSA
Sep 23, 2007

He meant fiscal year obviously.

No I think they are going off the Jewish calendar.

big nipples big life
May 12, 2014

They refactored the roman calendar into StarCalendar™

Sunswipe
Feb 5, 2016

by Fluffdaddy

nawledgelambo posted:

he proclaimed from his armchair made out of thousands of pictures of spaceships belts

Kromlech
Jun 28, 2017

by FactsAreUseless

big nipples big life posted:

What would the names of the months be?

big nipples big life
May 12, 2014

Kromlech posted:

What would the names of the months be?

There are no months or dates or years, the flow of time is a social construct invented by haters.

thatguy
Feb 5, 2003

big nipples big life posted:

Captain's log, Stardate 34054.2.

Daztek
Jun 2, 2006

https://robertsspaceindustries.com/comm-link/transmission/16026-Q-A-Tumbril-Cyclone

:thunk:

:confused:

Also MoMA is answering Tumbril Q&A questions for some reason, slow refund day???

xXAdmiralBekHarXx
Jul 11, 2017

by zen death robot

Daztek posted:

https://robertsspaceindustries.com/comm-link/transmission/16026-Q-A-Tumbril-Cyclone

:thunk:

:confused:

Also MoMA is answering Tumbril Q&A questions for some reason, slow refund day???

what the gently caress do those clowns know about a vehicle that doesnt exist yet in game or even game mechanics for it that dont exist. You'd think for appearrences sake they'd trot out a designer.

XK
Jul 9, 2001

Star Citizen is everywhere. It is all around us. Even now, in this very room. You can see it's fidelity when you look out your window or when you watch youtube

ManofManyAliases posted:

Did a secret memo go out to all supporters telling them to be unintelligible?

Sunswipe
Feb 5, 2016

by Fluffdaddy
It's so amazingly stupid and/or trusting that Shitizens would trust an answer from Ben Lesnick after the missing seat investigation.

Or pretty much anything anyone connected to the project says, really.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Daztek
Jun 2, 2006

Sunswipe posted:

It's so amazingly stupid and/or trusting that Shitizens would trust an answer from Ben Lesnick after the missing seat investigation.

Or pretty much anything anyone connected to the project says, really.

What about Steven Kam aka Toast, a paralegal