Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Some Numbers
Sep 28, 2006

"LET'S GET DOWN TO WORK!!"

Stabbey_the_Clown posted:

There is likely to be a clean save posted on the Steam forums a few days after release which might save you a bit of time clearing the game once yourself.

Quite possibly. I'm also hoping that someone will have a method in which I can transfer my PS3 saves to the PC, so I can just restart my NG++ game again.

I also hope that XSeed sees fit to give us a bunch of Shining Pom bait.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Zaggitz
Jun 18, 2009

My urges are becoming...

UNCONTROLLABLE

Have we finally reached the point where a falcom series has gotten big enough to branch out and get its own thread? What a time we live in.

lets hang out
Jan 10, 2015

Terper posted:

Also post fanart that should be in the OP

Endorph
Jul 22, 2009

Terper
Jun 26, 2012

https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3828164

Last Celebration
Mar 30, 2010
Sky FC Spoilers: So is there any big change after the Lorence fight with Estelle/Kloe/Schera if you win? Because I know its winnable, I just got gibbed by a critical Silver Thorn at the end after Kloe and Schera started beating each other to death from the first one that did 0 damage but don't really feel like reloading.

Terper
Jun 26, 2012

You get extra BP and he's like "woah, cool" before beating you in the cutscene anyway

Last Celebration
Mar 30, 2010
Yeah, figured he was enough of a badass that the game wasn't gonna beat him 60 hours early with a three-man team. Don't need the BP since lol max rank.

Erpy
Jan 30, 2015
(insert title here)
You do get an extra reward at the start of SC for getting max BP (rather than just max rank), but if you didn't know that beating that fight got you extra BP then you've been playing without a guide and probably missed a BP or two here and there already throughout the game, so it's no biggie.

Last Celebration
Mar 30, 2010
I kinda figured it did, but I also know that the entire Trails series harbors enmity towards anyone who commits the egregious sin of not talking to every NPC at every opportunity if you wanna see 100%, so I'll just wait for my replay to give a poo poo about max BP.

OddObserver
Apr 3, 2009
From @gu4n:

Nate RFB
Jan 17, 2005

Clapping Larry
That is a real, real good look for Angelica.

lets hang out
Jan 10, 2015

https://youtu.be/6XZuORCI2OY

MagusDraco
Nov 11, 2011

even speedwagon was trolled

The patchislot lure claims another victim.

Erpy
Jan 30, 2015
(insert title here)
And here's the pages.

punk rebel ecks
Dec 11, 2010

A shitty post? This calls for a dance of deduction.
Is Trails in the Sky the 3rd as long as Second Chapter?

MagusDraco
Nov 11, 2011

punk rebel ecks posted:

Is Trails in the Sky the 3rd as long as Second Chapter?

Nah it's about as long as FC. edit: FC took me 63 hours, SC took me 86, and the Third took me 56.

Terper
Jun 26, 2012

Hell, it's about time.

Erpy
Jan 30, 2015
(insert title here)
It looks like Makarov has found the perfect revenge on Schmidt for being an all-around asshat; forcing him to babysit his niece. :allears:

Nate RFB
Jan 17, 2005

Clapping Larry

Terper posted:

Hell, it's about time.
Scandalous!

Supremezero
Apr 28, 2013

hay gurl

Erpy posted:

And here's the pages.

Sharon appears to be threatening Campanella.

I approve.

ImpAtom
May 24, 2007

Nate RFB posted:

That is a real, real good look for Angelica.

Hot drat, yeah, Angelica's new design is the best one so far.

Some Numbers
Sep 28, 2006

Erpy posted:

And here's the pages.

I SEE KILIKA!!!

In the little box under Angelica.

Erpy
Jan 30, 2015
(insert title here)
Cold Steel 1 already heavily hinted at their connection, but this is probably the first time it's stated outright.

Terper
Jun 26, 2012

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-Ze5FLQtV94

:eyepop:

Lord Koth
Jan 8, 2012

Now here's a mildly interesting screencap:

The entirety of the new Class VII with Angelica, bar their teacher. And that looks like just prior to a fight. Can anyone translate?

edit: Also a screencap of some sort of conversation between Victor and Aurelia on his page. And the last page confirms that the Class VII students have custom frames (Juna's got gun tonfas on hers, for instance, and Kurt unsurprisingly is dual-wielding swords). Whether our CVII alumni will end up having them as well remains a mystery.

Lord Koth fucked around with this message at 19:40 on Jul 26, 2017

Terper
Jun 26, 2012

https://twitter.com/Hatsuu/status/890263961165221888

Some Numbers
Sep 28, 2006

Erpy posted:

Cold Steel 1 already heavily hinted at their connection, but this is probably the first time it's stated outright.

I mean, it's pretty obvious since Angelica is a Taito practitioner, but any additional mention of Kilika is great.

Tae
Oct 24, 2010

Hello? Can you hear me? ...Perhaps if I shout? AAAAAAAAAH!

I can't wait for ultra AA because the intense foggy jaggies was kinda bugging me when playing the game.

MagusDraco
Nov 11, 2011

Tae posted:

I can't wait for ultra AA because the intense foggy jaggies was kinda bugging me when playing the game.

I'm wondering if I'll have to turn anything off. Between 2560x1440, ultra AA, absurd shadows, and unlimited draw distance I feel like something's gonna have to give.

My GPU is probably fine (1070) but the CPU is an ivy bridge quad core that can't be overclocked. Eh whatever I'll live with turning shadows/other stuff down some if I have to.

Hwurmp
May 20, 2005

we can finally see every sheep as the creators envisioned

Some Numbers
Sep 28, 2006

Oh man, I just realized that my poor 750Ti is probably not nearly good enough for this game. :ohdear:

MagusDraco
Nov 11, 2011

Some Numbers posted:

Oh man, I just realized that my poor 750Ti is probably not nearly good enough for this game. :ohdear:

It'll be probably fine on console mode.

at 1280x720 or something.

Tae
Oct 24, 2010

Hello? Can you hear me? ...Perhaps if I shout? AAAAAAAAAH!

Some Numbers posted:

If Durante's working on it, there will be a billion options. Hell, Shadow of Morder ran amazing on a similar card and that was a masterful port job.

MagusDraco
Nov 11, 2011

Tae posted:

If Durante's working on it, there will be a billion options. Hell, Shadow of Morder ran amazing on a similar card and that was a masterful port job.

Well in his stuff he claims it can run on ultraportable laptops on lowest settings (meaning ultrabook integrated intel gpus)

So yeah It should work on some settings just definitely not max settings. Probably have to turn off unlimited draw distance too.

Erpy
Jan 30, 2015
(insert title here)
If I turn unlimited draw distance on, the Nord Highlands are probably gonna murder my PC. At least it'll die to the sweet tune of pan flutes.

From the looks of it, Instructor Bottle Fairy is the game's launcher icon, because of course.

Erpy fucked around with this message at 21:11 on Jul 26, 2017

Supremezero
Apr 28, 2013

hay gurl

Erpy posted:

If I turn unlimited draw distance on, the Nord Highlands are probably gonna murder my PC. At least it'll die to the sweet tune of pan flutes.

From the looks of it, Instructor Bottle Fairy is the game's launcher icon, because of course.

If you turn unlimited draw distance on, the Nord Highlands will probably murder most PC's, simply by virtue of being the Nord Highlands.

psychoJ
Feb 24, 2011

Smart and cool, handsome, wealthy and so sexy

Terper posted:

Hell, it's about time.

Gonna take up every opportunity I can to get drunk w/ Sara. Only thing that would make it better would be if Schera showed up too. :getin:

MagusDraco
Nov 11, 2011

psychoJ posted:

Gonna take up every opportunity I can to get drunk w/ Sara. Only thing that would make it better would be if Schera showed up too. :getin:

Throw Olivert in there too for old time's sake.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Super Jay Mann
Nov 6, 2008

Oh god is that Mint in that screenshot with Schmidt? :stare:

No one deserves that, not even him.