Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Weeble
Feb 26, 2016
That is probably how I'd end up doing every mission if I bought this game.

Too impatient for my own good.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Samovar
Jun 4, 2011

I'm 😤 not a 🦸🏻‍♂️hero...🧜🏻

Sad trombone sound.

Jobbo_Fett
Mar 7, 2014

Slava Ukrayini

Clapping Larry

Weeble posted:

That is probably how I'd end up doing every mission if I bought this game.

Too impatient for my own good.

At least the regular missions let you save, and there's plenty of stuff to screw around with. ET's, not so much!

FoolyCharged
Oct 11, 2012

Cheating at a raffle? I sentence you to 1 year in jail! No! Two years! Three! Four! Five years! Ah! Ah! Ah! Ah!
Somebody call for an ant?

Hey guys, the target got eliminated(along with a bunch of innocents and 47). MISSION ACCOMPLISHED.

Jobbo_Fett
Mar 7, 2014

Slava Ukrayini

Clapping Larry

FoolyCharged posted:

Hey guys, the target got eliminated(along with a bunch of innocents and 47). MISSION ACCOMPLISHED.

Expediting death, expediently - Let's Play Hitman (2016)

rchandra
Apr 30, 2013

Amazing video, we definitely need more error reels. Unfortunately, when you fastforwarded your commentary became incomprehensible.

Jobbo_Fett
Mar 7, 2014

Slava Ukrayini

Clapping Larry

rchandra posted:

Amazing video, we definitely need more error reels. Unfortunately, when you fastforwarded your commentary became incomprehensible.

Yeah, it wasn't very important commentary and I was too lazy to edit the track. :v:

ChaosArgate
Oct 10, 2012

Why does everyone think I'm going to get in trouble?

Just a quick heads up, this LP's not dead, I came back from vacation almost 2 weeks ago and I've gotten started recording the next mission. There's also an ET going on for the bonus Marrakesh mission, A House Built on Sand, and I've got that recorded too. I've never played that mission either, just like The Icon, so I recorded commentary too, but Shadowplay doesn't exactly play nice with this game at times so I think the recording might be a bit too garbled for a clean Intel run. :( At the very least, the final video should probably be ok. ET video should be up by Wednesday, Freedom Fighters should probably start next Wednesday, and we'll go from there.

ChaosArgate
Oct 10, 2012

CommissarMega
Nov 18, 2008

THUNDERDOME LOSER
Where were you recording? It sounded like you were either in a cave or the voice of God :allears:

ChaosArgate
Oct 10, 2012

Same place as usual. :v: I've been playing around with a new microphone and an audio mixing board and I guess my compressor in Audition decided to elevate my voice to a higher plane.

Dabir
Nov 10, 2012

This was my first elusive and my run was a loving disaster. It went alright up to killing Giggles with poison, then I tried to hide the body. The guard upstairs saw me doing that, so I had to kill him and the other guard on the roof. Then the bodyguards downstairs and a whole bunch of cops came running up, so I had to kill them too. I got into the lounge successfully, but eventually I figured I must have missed the dialogue that would tip me off, so I started just killing everyone in there too. After a few dozen murders, I eventually found the guest list lying near a corpse.

Didn't get Silent Assassin of course.

ChaosArgate
Oct 10, 2012

Your mistake was trying to hide a corpse that had died from poisoning. The game won't penalize you for a discovered body if the body died of an accident or by poisoning. :v:

Dabir
Nov 10, 2012

See I actually knew that, too. I just wanted to be sneakier about it for some reason. Like the box was right there next to him, there was no reason I *should* have been spotted, I don't think he even saw me dragging him over to it, just as soon as I hit Y...

Dabir fucked around with this message at 22:55 on Jul 19, 2017

GoneRampant
Aug 19, 2016

by FactsAreUseless
Got SA on this ET, which not only got me the Marrakesh with gloves outfit but I also got the Blood Money suit as well (I didn't keep track of my ETs so I didn't know I'd done ten of them).

Jobbo_Fett
Mar 7, 2014

Slava Ukrayini

Clapping Larry
I hated the briefing for this ET. And I hated playing this ET.

ChaosArgate
Oct 10, 2012

Here's the launch trailer for the next main mission, since we're coming up on that this week.

Freedom Fighters

ChaosArgate
Oct 10, 2012

Poil
Mar 17, 2007

How did those people die? Why is there a guy sneaking around suspiciously near the ram control button?

They are very good evil minions. They even have uniforms with face covering masks.

Selenephos
Jul 9, 2010

Yep. The names Diana mentions near the end are all targets from previous games. Hayamoto is from Hitman 2: Silent Assassin, Beldingford from Hitman Contracts and D'Alvade is from Hitman Blood Money.

Cythereal
Nov 8, 2009

I love the potoo,
and the potoo loves you.
I can kinda see what Squeenix was going for here, trying to mix up the levels and do a much more "hostile territory" kind of feel to break up the friendlier areas.

Samovar
Jun 4, 2011

'How could there a cabal of shadowy power players influencing world policies through intimidation and murder?' asks operative of an international assassination organisation.

Night10194
Feb 13, 2012

We'll start,
like many good things,
with a bear.

Samovar posted:

'How could there a cabal of shadowy power players influencing world policies through intimidation and murder?' asks operative of an international assassination organisation.

I suspect it was more '...And we didn't already know about it?'

Discendo Vox
Mar 21, 2013

We don't need to have that dialogue because it's obvious, trivial, and has already been had a thousand times.
My beef is this is at least the second one of these illuminati groups the game's had.

Cythereal
Nov 8, 2009

I love the potoo,
and the potoo loves you.

Discendo Vox posted:

My beef is this is at least the second one of these illuminati groups the game's had.

I figure groups like this are how the ICA stays in business.

Quicksilver6
Mar 21, 2008

Illuminati groups: This month's newest Nouveau Riche fad, under the magnifying glass in Forbes!

(Free ICA promo code for long-time subscribers!)

wiegieman
Apr 22, 2010

Royalty is a continuous cutting motion

Discendo Vox posted:

Well, the Franchise was just the American ICA. ICA's been around forever, but they've stayed around by never grabbing for power and taking pride in their work.

White Coke
May 29, 2015

Discendo Vox posted:

These Illuminati groups spend all their time and resources fighting each other instead of creating the New World Order. Just imagine what the Jesuits and Freemasons could do if they teamed up.

oscarthewilde
May 16, 2012

I would often go there
To the tiny church there

White Coke posted:

These Illuminati groups spend all their time and resources fighting each other instead of creating the New World Order. Just imagine what the Jesuits and Freemasons could do if they teamed up.

Within the week you would have old men running the world, a new age!

Samovar
Jun 4, 2011

oscarthewilde posted:

Within the week you would have old men running the world, a new age!

No.

Within six months.

VKing
Apr 22, 2008
By the way, the rifle at the end is clearly meant to be some kind of HK. It's not entirely correct (like any of the guns in the game), but it looks a lot like an MSG-90.

ChaosArgate
Oct 10, 2012

Jobbo_Fett
Mar 7, 2014

Slava Ukrayini

Clapping Larry
The guard patrolling the 2nd floor has the key I was thinking of, fyi.

ChaosArgate
Oct 10, 2012

Also, this game's on sale on basically every major platform, I think! It's something like 60% off, I wanna say, which is great because of how much game you get for like 24-28 bucks. Related, I picked up a PS4 copy of the game because of issues that have been happening for a while with my attempts to record the PC version, so I'm probably gonna do a stream sometime this week to just grind out mastery levels. Keep an eye out either here or my Twitter for that.

CommissarMega
Nov 18, 2008

THUNDERDOME LOSER
"Vroom-vroom-vroom, Ding-ding-ding" :allears:

Sternieliscious
Sep 21, 2014

Dynas: Tea warrior
That final scene was a treat. Also, was that guy at the end playing Kane and Lynch while knocked out?

Jobbo_Fett
Mar 7, 2014

Slava Ukrayini

Clapping Larry

Sternieliscious posted:

That final scene was a treat. Also, was that guy at the end playing Kane and Lynch while knocked out?

Yeah... knocked out. :ninja:

White Coke
May 29, 2015

CommissarMega posted:

"Vroom-vroom-vroom, Ding-ding-ding" :allears:

I want to see footage of the VA in the recording booth so much.

ChaosArgate
Oct 10, 2012

Gonna do the console catch up stream soonish! Come join if you're around and wanna see the LP again but hopefully considerably faster!

https://twitch.tv/chaosargate

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ChaosArgate
Oct 10, 2012

The stream was a good time and I definitely wanna do another one at some point! Here's the VOD, freshly uploaded. If it's not ready, give it a bit so it can finish processing.