Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Zikan
Feb 29, 2004

Frijolero posted:

I mean, can you quickly name anybody in the Dem party who is as bad or worse than HRC?

rahm is right there dude

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Rand alPaul
Feb 3, 2010

by Nyc_Tattoo
:lol: Hillary is totally running in 2020, as long as she breathes she will yearn for the presidency.

Matt Zerella
Oct 7, 2002

Norris'es are back baby. It's good again. Awoouu (fox Howl)

Zikan posted:

rahm is right there dude

Oh poo poo, you found the guy thats worse. I just stuck with the As Bad thing. Rahm might be worse than Cuomo and Booker combined.

Montasque
Jul 18, 2003

Living in a hateful world sending me straight to Heaven
Dem primaries 2020 is going to be an amazing poo poo show and Zuck is going to win because he'll run to the left of Booker without DONOR MONEY!

The Ol Spicy Keychain
Jan 17, 2013

I MEPHISTO MY OWN ASSHOLE

Rand alPaul posted:

:lol: Hillary is totally running in 2020, as long as she breathes she will yearn for the presidency.

And it will always be her turn :abuela:

Zerg Mans
Oct 19, 2006

Matt Zerella posted:

Pelosi and the two above.

Pelosi is far more to the left than Hillary.

SHY NUDIST GRRL
Feb 15, 2011

Communism will help more white people than anyone else. Any equal measures unfairly provide less to minority populations just because there's less of them. Democracy is truly the tyranny of the mob.

Chelsea (Manning) 2020

Matt Zerella
Oct 7, 2002

zegermans posted:

Pelosi is far more to the left than Hillary.

dont @ me, bitch

Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!
hello, i am looking for healthcare to consume

do you have any, fellow consumers

The Ol Spicy Keychain
Jan 17, 2013

I MEPHISTO MY OWN ASSHOLE
The 2020 Primary from hell:

Kamala
Booker
Zuckerberg
Bloomberg
Cuomo
Dean
Gillibrand
Tulsi

:unsmigghh:

Zoran
Aug 19, 2008

I lost to you once, monster. I shall not lose again! Die now, that our future can live!

Matt Zerella posted:

Oh poo poo, you found the guy thats worse. I just stuck with the As Bad thing. Rahm might be worse than Cuomo and Booker combined.

I got the correct answer immediately :mad:

Matt Zerella
Oct 7, 2002

Lastgirl posted:

how do you do, fellow healthcare consumers?

Matt Zerella
Oct 7, 2002

Scent of Worf posted:

Kamala
Booker
Zuckerberg
Bloomberg
Cuomo
Dean
Gillibrand
Tulsi

Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!

Matt Zerella posted:

how do you do, fellow healthcare consumers?

:tipshat: y'all got some o that healthcare fer consumption

Frijolero
Jan 24, 2009

by Nyc_Tattoo

Scent of Worf posted:

Kamala
Booker
Zuckerberg
Bloomberg
Cuomo
Dean
Gillibrand
Tulsi

lol Tulsi all the way dude

Zerg Mans
Oct 19, 2006

Scent of Worf posted:

Kamala
Booker
Zuckerberg
Bloomberg
Cuomo
Dean
Gillibrand
Tulsi

Sigh.

Tulsi

Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!
*obvious undercover neoliberal* where do you keep the healthcare...that you consume? *flashes a franklin in hand*

Matt Zerella
Oct 7, 2002

Lastgirl posted:

:tipshat: y'all got some o that healthcare fer consumption

Hop up on the hood of my car and wait with me! It's like an iPhone launch!

UHD
Nov 11, 2006

zegermans posted:

Sigh.

Tulsi

GalacticAcid
Apr 8, 2013

NEW YORK VALUES

Frijolero posted:

I mean, can you quickly name anybody in the Dem party who is as bad or worse than HRC?

rahm & cuomo

Rand alPaul
Feb 3, 2010

by Nyc_Tattoo

Lastgirl posted:

Hello, I have sixteen cubits of healthcare which I am selling on the exchange, please means test your income to see if you qualify for Rahmcare vouchers!

Montasque
Jul 18, 2003

Living in a hateful world sending me straight to Heaven

Scent of Worf posted:

Kamala
Booker
Zuckerberg
Bloomberg
Cuomo
Dean
Gillibrand
Tulsi

The greatest slate of Democratic candidates in generations!

Condiv
May 7, 2008

Sorry to undo the effort of paying a domestic abuser $10 to own this poster, but I am going to lose my dang mind if I keep seeing multiple posters who appear to be Baloogan.

With love,
a mod

Al! posted:

lieberman

oh yeah, he's terrible. speaking of which, are the dems still all in on their plan to revive the blue dogs?

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

:coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot:

Scent of Worf posted:

Kamala
Booker
Zuckerberg
Bloomberg
Cuomo
Dean
Gillibrand
Tulsi

franken :getin:

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

franken just put out a campaign book, he's running 4 sure

Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!

Rand alPaul posted:

Hello, I have sixteen cubits of healthcare which I am selling on the exchange, please means test your income to see if you qualify for Rahmcare vouchers!

I don't even have a written letter indicating a plan for acceptance of death for the foreseeable future to be a eligible candidate, do I still qualify

Rand alPaul
Feb 3, 2010

by Nyc_Tattoo

Lastgirl posted:

I don't even have a written letter indicating a plan for acceptance of death for the foreseeable future to be a eligible candidate, do I still qualify

You sound like one of those filthy deadbeats who have a Gap Year after high school. Produce your acceptance letter to a four-year university or begone, moocher.

Main Paineframe
Oct 27, 2010
have the Dems announced when they're dropping the next part of the Better Deal yet? as far as I can tell they've been completely silent on it since the original announcement on Monday

Gene Hackman Fan
Dec 27, 2002

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
i mean, it no longer counts as primary salt because we'd be mocking the candidates for the upcoming 2020 race, so imma save time.

Frijolero posted:

I love when people say a "majority of us voted for her."

lol she barely got 48% of the popular vote and even then only 54% of people voted.

forty-eight percent of fifty-four percent, huh?

code:
   x.48
 ------
 ------

so roughly 26% of all voting-aged people wanted hillary clinton to be president.

absolutely incredible.

quote:

booker for taking money from legitimately bad companies, gretchen weiners because you cannot respect anyone who kisses rear end as shamelessly as she does, harris for defending slave labor, perez for his incompetence second only to HRC, pelosi because she's just that loving far out of touch, cuomo for being equal to her shameless optimism and her ability and for their common ability to take a good idea like "relieving student debt" and draw out its entrails for the sheer sexual thrill.

anybody else i should mention?

jBrereton
May 30, 2013
Grimey Drawer

Scent of Worf posted:

Kamala
Booker
Zuckerberg
Bloomberg
Cuomo
Dean
Gillibrand
Tulsi

Gonna have to be a WEW DEANLADS moment.

anime was right
Jun 27, 2008

death is certain
keep yr cool
what if zuck's plan is to create a macron style party

Finicums Wake
Mar 13, 2017
Probation
Can't post for 8 years!

logikv9 posted:

in 2020...you're going to see some serious poo poo

SKULL.GIF
Jan 20, 2017

Concerned Citizen posted:

Also Bernie is gonna run in 2020, so Warren/Keith/Tulsi/whoever else will not run.

Unless, of course, he has a serious health issue or some other disqualifying thing.

I would hate to see this happen, this is the equivalent of 2016 with Hillary pre-clearing the field and it's really unhealthy for the eventual candidate

Have as many people running as possible imo even if they're competing against people with similar politics

jBrereton
May 30, 2013
Grimey Drawer

anime was right posted:

He's got the wrong kind of REM

jBrereton
May 30, 2013
Grimey Drawer

SKULL.GIF posted:

I would hate to see this happen, this is the equivalent of 2016 with Hillary pre-clearing the field and it's really unhealthy for the eventual candidate

Have as many people running as possible imo even if they're competing against people with similar politics
Godspeed Mike Chaffee

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

anime was right posted:

zuck is going to have an ai available to him by 2020 so basically the only people able to stop him would be someone else with an ai so uh bezos i guess?

Gene Hackman Fan
Dec 27, 2002

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
oh well, let's just cross off the names of who i already covered:

Scent of Worf posted:

Kamala
Booker

Zuckerberg
Bloomberg
Cuomo
Dean
Gillibrand
Tulsi

zuckerberg is just as incapable of empathy as hillary clinton and is an rear end in a top hat who runs an rear end in a top hat company that tries to call the police on the bbc when they tried to ask them about pedo file-sharing groups on facebook.

bloomberg is a rich rear end in a top hat (much like HRC) who shares her impulse to triangulate every. loving. thing. and still end up with the wrong loving take for all the wrong loving reasons. #resistance-type bullshit

dean never met a pharmaceutical company whose taint couldn't be slathered clean by his loving tongue (much like HRC)

gillibrand... i gotta look up but if she's the one i'm thinking of she's an rear end in a top hat who was a With Her-branded surrogate and i still get heartburn thinking about her media appearances. so let's just play it safe and say she can burn in hell.

tulsi pro-assad and never met a muslim she ever liked.

i think that about covers it.

SHY NUDIST GRRL
Feb 15, 2011

Communism will help more white people than anyone else. Any equal measures unfairly provide less to minority populations just because there's less of them. Democracy is truly the tyranny of the mob.

Lol Chevron guy at cnn got promoted to graph guy

Raskolnikov38
Mar 3, 2007

We were somewhere around Manila when the drugs began to take hold

Main Paineframe posted:

have the Dems announced when they're dropping the next part of the Better Deal yet? as far as I can tell they've been completely silent on it since the original announcement on Monday

i'm beginning to suspect that was it lol

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

jBrereton
May 30, 2013
Grimey Drawer
Budgetary oversight of the military's spending so piss poor that $6mil can just go missing from trans ops, For Shame

• Locked thread