Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
ate shit on live tv
Feb 15, 2004

by Azathoth
Bloomberg is pretty lovely I'd say he is at least as bad as Hillary.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Taintrunner
Apr 10, 2017

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
hello I am selling healthcare to healthcare consumers please give me one million racism dollars

Nanomashoes
Aug 18, 2012

Dems should run a real outsider candidate with some bold ideas... sure he's getting a little old, but he's full of energy and ready to make a change.
President Jean-Luc Mélenchon

GalacticAcid
Apr 8, 2013

NEW YORK VALUES

ate poo poo on live tv posted:

Bloomberg is pretty lovely I'd say he is at least as bad as Hillary.

i agree. even worse since he endorsed pat toomey.

Pener Kropoopkin
Jan 30, 2013

601 new posts, what'd I miss?

GalacticAcid
Apr 8, 2013

NEW YORK VALUES
nothing

Raskolnikov38
Mar 3, 2007

We were somewhere around Manila when the drugs began to take hold

Pener Kropoopkin posted:

tax credits if you weren't here monday

Matt Zerella
Oct 7, 2002

Norris'es are back baby. It's good again. Awoouu (fox Howl)

Pener Kropoopkin posted:

lots of cheaply priced posts for us consumers.

Taintrunner
Apr 10, 2017

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
they are reading fake letters from children for press briefings now

Gene Hackman Fan
Dec 27, 2002

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
you missed the announcement of hillary's new book in which she both claims that she's never running for president again and that she would not have lost to trump had she campaigned in the rust belt.

lol she's running again and she's blaming russia and comey as the only reasons she lost

Main Paineframe
Oct 27, 2010

Raskolnikov38 posted:

i'm beginning to suspect that was it lol

i wish anyone in these meetings had the stones to leak

after knowing basically every rumor, dispute, and random thought from the Trump camp and Congressional Republicans for the past ten million years, it's real disconcerting to look at a backroom gathering of angry, confused politicians and not see every word spoken end up all over the news

SHY NUDIST GRRL
Feb 15, 2011

Communism will help more white people than anyone else. Any equal measures unfairly provide less to minority populations just because there's less of them. Democracy is truly the tyranny of the mob.

Gene Hackman Fan posted:

you missed the announcement of hillary's new book in which she both claims that she's never running for president again and that she would not have lost to trump had she campaigned in the rust belt.

lol she's running again and she's blaming russia and comey as the only reasons she lost

I can't wait to tell people that those things only caused her to lose because her campaign was so weak in the first place and then have to prove to Twitter I'm human

anime was right
Jun 27, 2008

death is certain
keep yr cool

Main Paineframe posted:

i wish anyone in these meetings had the stones to leak

after knowing basically every rumor, dispute, and random thought from the Trump camp and Congressional Republicans for the past ten million years, it's real disconcerting to look at a backroom gathering of angry, confused politicians and not see every word spoken end up all over the news

im pretty sure they're waiting for healthcare news to drop; if nothing happens, they probably go a little to the left. if something happens, they run on the aca coming back.

anime was right
Jun 27, 2008

death is certain
keep yr cool

SHY NUDIST GRRL posted:

I can't wait to tell people that those things only caused her to lose because her campaign was so weak in the first place and then have to prove to Twitter I'm human

dont use twitter, friend.

Gene Hackman Fan
Dec 27, 2002

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

SHY NUDIST GRRL posted:

as someone who uses twitter to mock baddems, i don't think anyone with a username on twitter really counts as human.

Gene Hackman Fan
Dec 27, 2002

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

anime was right posted:

dont use twitter, friend.

this, too.

Concerned Citizen
Jul 22, 2007
Ramrod XTreme

SKULL.GIF posted:

I would hate to see this happen, this is the equivalent of 2016 with Hillary pre-clearing the field and it's really unhealthy for the eventual candidate

Have as many people running as possible imo even if they're competing against people with similar politics

There's no real advantage for those other leftists, though. Keith Ellison isn't going to beat Bernie in a primary, and if he caught fire it would almost certainly be at Bernie's expense. Bernie will want to have the left lane to himself and hope the rest of the of the candidates split enough of the vote that he can sweep 3 of the 4 early states and propel himself into Super Tuesday with a big advantage.

Concerned Citizen
Jul 22, 2007
Ramrod XTreme
https://twitter.com/PeterSullivan4/status/890326251214426113

Gene Hackman Fan
Dec 27, 2002

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Neoliberal capitalism in a nutshell:

Local big box store gets tax write offs for community volunteering, promotes its workers to participate in NGO bag lunch program that goes to kids who don't have food over the weekend. Workers at the big box store have children and neighbors in their trailer parks who get those bag lunches.

Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!

Taintrunner posted:

hello I am selling healthcare to healthcare consumers please give me one million racism dollars

:homebrew:

heres the drug money i got from the opioid crisis to fund it

Condiv
May 7, 2008

Sorry to undo the effort of paying a domestic abuser $10 to own this poster, but I am going to lose my dang mind if I keep seeing multiple posters who appear to be Baloogan.

With love,
a mod

hmm. i can't help but be thankful for this. we'll get to see just who should be primaried!

chances are this idiot won't actually have a good single payer amendment though, and it'll be dumb and dems will vote against it because it was actually badly written :sigh:

docbeard
Jul 19, 2011

Condiv posted:

hmm. i can't help but be thankful for this. we'll get to see just who should be primaried!

chances are this idiot won't actually have a good single payer amendment though, and it'll be dumb and dems will vote against it because it was actually badly written :sigh:

And when it’s midnight
And the wolf bites
It’s a full moon
She really got the appetite

Willa Rogers
Mar 11, 2005

Lastgirl posted:

hello, i am looking for healthcare to consume

do you have any, fellow consumers

that whole "consumers of healthcare" thing came from--surprise!--bad-dem focus-group testing.

Gene Hackman Fan
Dec 27, 2002

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Willa Rogers posted:

that whole "consumers of healthcare" thing came from--surprise!--bad-dem focus-group testing.

jesus gently caress we really are all going to die

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

:coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot:
lol that "should everyone receive medical care" has become a wedge issue for democrats

like what the gently caress does the party stand for even

Concerned Citizen
Jul 22, 2007
Ramrod XTreme

Condiv posted:

it's actually the house medicare for all bill.

Condiv
May 7, 2008

Sorry to undo the effort of paying a domestic abuser $10 to own this poster, but I am going to lose my dang mind if I keep seeing multiple posters who appear to be Baloogan.

With love,
a mod

docbeard posted:

And when it’s midnight
And the wolf bites
It’s a full moon
She really got the appetite

i don't know what your posts are even supposed to mean anymore :(

Willa Rogers posted:

how is consumer framing supposed to engage women, or whatever the marketing speak is

Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!

Gene Hackman Fan posted:

jesus gently caress we really are all going to die

dont worry, mother healthcare will nurture and provide if we pray really hard together :pray:

namaste

docbeard
Jul 19, 2011

Al! posted:

Ignorance and arrogance
The national debate
Put the fight in Vegas
That’s a billion-dollar gate

Willa Rogers
Mar 11, 2005

Condiv posted:

i don't know what your posts are even supposed to mean anymore :(

how is consumer framing supposed to engage women, or whatever the marketing speak is

(well, woman focus)

Condiv
May 7, 2008

With love,
a mod

Concerned Citizen posted:

it's actually the house medicare for all bill.

if it's an actual good single payer amendment i'm all for it. hopefully it will force dems to take a good position, and then they'll see people like them and they'll be like "hmmm maybe we should take more good positions!"

in all likelihood though they'll show their true colors and then we can stop pretending they're our allies at all

Oh Snapple!
Dec 27, 2005

Al! posted:

lol that "should everyone receive medical care" has become a wedge issue for democrats

giving the affluent the privilege of voting to protect their interests without all the social icky-ness that comes with calling yourself republican

anime was right
Jun 27, 2008

death is certain
keep yr cool

Al! posted:

tax breaks for millionaires on the backs of the working class but now everyone has an equal right to be miserable in poverty

Oh Snapple!
Dec 27, 2005

alternate take: they stand for compassionate conservatism :v:

Condiv
May 7, 2008

With love,
a mod

Oh Snapple! posted:

giving the affluent the privilege of voting to protect their interests without all the social icky-ness that comes with calling yourself republican

this. the republicans are the party for the mr. burns types. the democrats are for the woke mr. snrub types

Gene Hackman Fan
Dec 27, 2002

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Lastgirl posted:

dont worry, mother healthcare will nurture and provide if we pray really hard together :pray:

namaste

these new hillary clinton nicknames keep getting worse and worse and worse

Concerned Citizen
Jul 22, 2007
Ramrod XTreme

Condiv posted:

if it's an actual good single payer amendment i'm all for it. hopefully it will force dems to take a good position, and then they'll see people like them and they'll be like "hmmm maybe we should take more good positions!"

in all likelihood though they'll show their true colors and then we can stop pretending they're our allies at all

daines is offering the amendment basically to gently caress over jon tester

bernie is not popular here, the gop ran a ton of ads against quist with bernie and pelosi's face. they want to hurt him by making him take this vote

Concerned Citizen has issued a correction as of 00:37 on Jul 27, 2017

Willa Rogers
Mar 11, 2005

Concerned Citizen posted:

daines is offering the amendment basically to gently caress over jon tester

who cares? the roll call will be a handy list of which dems to primary.

Oh Snapple!
Dec 27, 2005

Gene Hackman Fan posted:

these new hillary clinton nicknames keep getting worse and worse and worse

in the children's ICU they call her "reaper hillary"

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ThndrShk2k
Nov 3, 2009

by Nyc_Tattoo
Bread Liar

Willa Rogers posted:

who cares? it'll be a handy list of which dems to primary.
Wasn't Bernie gonna submit something recently about single payer?
I was looking forward to see who voted against that.

• Locked thread