Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

Though the battle might be endless, I will never give up
The End is Nigh

im only missing like 4 collectibles so im gonna play more for sure, good poo poo

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

lets hang out
Jan 10, 2015

Final Fantasy XII: The Zodiac Age

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Ace Combat 04: Shattered Skies. This game kicks rear end.

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

1. Persona 5
  2. Abzu
  3. Steamworld Heist
  4. Bravely Default

discount cathouse
Mar 25, 2009
Ace Attorney 3 and Stephen's Sausage Roll

Plebian Parasite
Oct 12, 2012

Splatoon 2 Single player campaign

Soral
May 30, 2009

academagia

Evil Eagle
Nov 5, 2009

21) Sonic 3 & Knuckles using the Sonic 3 Complete hack.

It lets you do cool stuff like play the zones in the originally intended order, so Flying Battery comes right after Carnival Night and takes place at nighttime.

Went ahead and got all the Super Emeralds since I haven't played through S3&K in while.

20 days until Sonic Mania!

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Evil Eagle posted:

It lets you do cool stuff like play the zones in the originally intended order, so Flying Battery comes right after Carnival Night and takes place at nighttime.

Went ahead and got all the Super Emeralds since I haven't played through S3&K in while.

Can't wait for the Splatoon 2 servers to come back online

mycophobia
May 7, 2008

Evil Eagle posted:

good poo poo op

Evil Eagle
Nov 5, 2009

In Training posted:

Can't wait for the Splatoon 2 servers to come back online

same

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Maybe I'll finish blowout blast...

Evil Eagle
Nov 5, 2009

There's a splatoon 2 update to download

Regy Rusty
Apr 26, 2010

I've now got platinums in every level of Blowout Blast except the Secret Path.

Tomorrow, the real challenge begins...

R. Guyovich
Dec 25, 1991

the legend of zelda: breath of the wild (master mode)

Cubivore_
Nov 6, 2013

Yakuza 0 (time - 52:45). Awesome game. Looking forward to playing the rest of the series

Soral
May 30, 2009

dream daddy a dad dating simulator

Baxate
Feb 1, 2011

Dragon Quest Builders PS4

Plebian Parasite
Oct 12, 2012

2000 to 1: A Space Felony

yeah actually they will
Aug 18, 2012

discount cathouse posted:

Ace Attorney 3 and Stephen's Sausage Roll

Nice, nice

Evil Eagle
Nov 5, 2009

21.1) Sonic 3 & Knuckles as Knuckles

Still one of the coolest final bosses around, I think the Doomsday Zone theme fits this fight better than the actual level.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Nfuv444YAxk

Cubivore_
Nov 6, 2013

Until Dawn. Survivors: Mike, Chris, Ashley, and Matt. game was ok

yeah actually they will
Aug 18, 2012
The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild. still need two memories for that sweet all main quests clear

Baxate
Feb 1, 2011

Ratchet & Clank 3: Up Your Arsenal HD (PS3)

ArfJason
Sep 5, 2011
Probation
Can't post for 14 hours!
I played a completely unhealthy amount of dungeons of dredmor and 5 years after first playing it i finall6 beat it

lets hang out
Jan 10, 2015

Monolith

lets hang out fucked around with this message at 01:05 on Aug 14, 2017

Punished Chuck
Dec 27, 2010

The Raven: Legacy of a Master Thief. I liked it, the puzzles and such were kind of standard point-and-click fare but the writing and atmosphere had a lot of charm and did a good job evoking Agatha Christie's mysteries without feeling derivative. I liked the main character a lot too and would have liked to see him get a series solving other cases if the ending to this one didn't wrap everything up so completely.

yeah actually they will
Aug 18, 2012

yeah actually they will posted:

The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild. still need two memories for that sweet all main quests clear

The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild, all memories.

Regy Rusty
Apr 26, 2010

One Piece: Pirate Warriors 3

Mr. Sophistication
May 16, 2014

I know this wasn't your original avatar but I just love this game. Cheers, rediscover.

yeah actually they will posted:

The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild, all memories.

Wonderful.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Mighty Gunvolt Burst (v1.1, Ekoro Normal). The new patch fixes basically every issue I had with the game, you can assign custom slots to cycle on L/R and bosses have an extra hit effect when you damage them with their weakness. Ekoro was fun and for this playthrough I decided to not use any damage reduction or healing because she has the lowest base health yet which made the bosses a new challenge. drat I love this game

Evil Eagle
Nov 5, 2009

21.2) Sonic 3 & Knuckles: Tails Run. Alright, I think I'm ready for Sonic Mania to come out now

Regy Rusty
Apr 26, 2010

Hey! Pikmin

Despite my initial skepticism it ended up being quite fun. They came up with plenty of creative ideas for what you can do with the Pikmin in 2D.

Evil Eagle
Nov 5, 2009

22) Knuckles' Chaotix (co-op) bad ending

This game is actually pretty great when you play with someone who knows what they're doing. I had a great time, but I would never ever play this alone

I.N.R.I
May 26, 2011
nier automata ending e hard mode :-] the shmup pwned me. i was offline cos i hadnt done a system update and gave it a good 30 minutes of trying to get past the section that starts with sq enix and then business division vi etc but im glad i gave in and restarted cos the parts after it seemed nearly impossible to beat solo. so naturally my final message was to tell people they have to beat it solo

Regy Rusty
Apr 26, 2010

Kirby's Blowout Blast Update:

https://miiverse.nintendo.net/posts/AYMHAAADAAADV44Qqz-PMA

Thank god that's finally over. It took way way way too many attempts. At last I can rest.

Oh I also beat Until Dawn the other day I guess.

Cubivore_
Nov 6, 2013

Siren: New Translation (time: 13:22). I didn't like it.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Castlevania: Circle of the Moon (Magician Mode, 2:30). I may check out Fighter Mode or play Aria of Sorrow again instead. The castle/bosses of this game aren't that great

Regy Rusty
Apr 26, 2010

The Sexy Brutale. Fantastic puzzle game about being stuck in a Majora's Mask style time loop. You have to figure out how to stop all the people in a mansion from getting murdered. I highly recommend it.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

Regy Rusty posted:

The Sexy Brutale. Fantastic puzzle game about being stuck in a Majora's Mask style time loop. You have to figure out how to stop all the people in a mansion from getting murdered. I highly recommend it.

that game looks cool but apparently my computer doesnt meet minimum specs for this adventure lol

• Locked thread