Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Palpek
Dec 27, 2008

Do you feel it, Zach?
My coffee warned me about it.

Incels should just cut the middle man at this point. If everybody except for Chad is either a cuck or a slut or a worthless minority then just start worshipping Chad. Build him golden statues, draw him in tons of erotic fanart, he's apparently the only worthy sexy fellow on this planet.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Philippe
Aug 9, 2013

(she/her)
But that's what they do already, right? There's lots of fanart about Chad's enormous donger and his cleft chin.

Do you just want them to make it explicit at this point?

Palpek
Dec 27, 2008

Do you feel it, Zach?

Yes, it's all too subconscious, projected, masked and pushed down. They should just openly embrace Chad's cock.

My Linux Rig
Mar 27, 2010
Probation
Can't post for 6 years!

Shanghaied posted:

Don't loving do this! I assume that this is the guy who was "humiliated" by the girl that dropped something close to him in the Publix. I'm not talking about JUST being an obnoxious teen or young adult, or JUST being ugly or awkward, or JUST have bad hygiene, but once you have also stopped talking to people and just creepily stare, and invade other people's personal spaces and act threatening, then you have voluntarily moved yourself into the category of the unperson in the eyes of society - you know, the same category as the insane drug addict and the crazy homeless person. This is something you absolutely do not want to do voluntarily, because as bad as you think you have it now as an incel, society treats these unpersons EVEN worse. Be prepared to be given absolutely no slack what-so-ever by business owners, security guards, cops, and the healthcare and justice systems, absolutely nothing and no one will be on your side. It's absolutely horrendous and inhumane what we as society do to these people, and we should absolutely do something about it. But in the meantime, don't loving become one of them voluntarily because hot babes don't give you blow jobs unprompted.

how was the incel better than you at organizing his thoughts into concise paragraphs

My Linux Rig
Mar 27, 2010
Probation
Can't post for 6 years!

triwolf posted:

"Where are the songs that raise men's self esteem" has this shut-in never listened to hip hop?

Lol probably hasn't, take a wild guess as to why that might be

lazorexplosion
Mar 19, 2016

Took another seat for pregnant women on the bus today

The whore stood in front of me for a bit and then some white knight gave up his seat. LOL

The cuck stands up so a whore can feel comfortable carrying another man's spawn. Pathetic.

lazorexplosion
Mar 19, 2016

Greek Women: The most primitive and unevolved kind of women there is

While most women are attracted to men based on their looks, money, skills or social value Greek femoids beg to differ. This type of femoids only cares about one thing: PHEROMONES. They share this behaviour with other mammals like cats, dogs, rats etc.

After a ceratin age(20 to be exact) Greek women expect you to be a sexually active male. This sexual activity is hinted by your PHEROMONES. Men emit pheromones and females have pheromone receptors. Men give dick women receive dick. Pheromones transfer are bascially sex before sex actually happens.

Greek women are not attracted to a guy who shows his attraction for them. Instead they are attracted to a man who informs them(via pheromones) that other women are attracted to him and he is sexually active. Women pick this up, understand the man fucks good and happily escalate to sex with him.

This explains why me and other greekcels see so many couples that do not make sense. Sex is not cerebral. It has nothing to do with having common interests or common synaptic pattterns(although men with pheromons tend to have god synapses). It has little to do with looks as well. It's all about getting women in the mood with pheromones.

This applies to men over 20. Before that age women are less relentless about being a virgin/not sexually active so they might ride you if you have social proof. It's essential that you get laid BEFORE 20 and manage to maintain an active sex life so that you will never be incel again.

There are many men who had a gfs but then stayed incel for indefinite amount of time without understanding what is happening. A guy once told me: "One year became two, two years became 5 and 5 years became 10." and this comes from a 7+/10 man. If they were blackpilled and not hypnotized by their gfs they would use their pheromones to get other women while in a relationship. Pheromones are released when a guy sucessfully fucks a girl of his liking(not a hooker) and last up until the guy wants sex again.

Girls are not bothered by guys having other girls as well. They might bitch about it to show some morality but they actually like it because it proves their man is sexualy desirable by other femoids thus raising his SMV in their eyes. That's why many women gently caress married or engaged men. These men have a tremendous amount of pheromones and girls pick that up. There even used to be a TV commercial where a girl says how nice it feels to "sleep" with her friend's bf.

Greek females have NOT evolved since prehistoric era. They are far behind men when it comes to sexual attraction evolution. They would rather gently caress a dog than a guy without pheromones. They are ANIMALS pretending to be human. There is NO greekcel that escaped inceldom by loving a Greek girl. Women here are RELENTLESS animals and will not tolerate a sexually inactive man.

chumbler
Mar 28, 2010

Someone should tell that guy the classic recipe for irresistible pheromones.

Hobologist
May 4, 2007

We'll have one entire section labelled "for degenerates"
Couldn't he just get Chad to pee on him?

Dr. Snuggles
Dec 3, 2012

Tbh some of us (Pick) use this website more than others and I feel that I am unfairly subsidizing picks posting. Unless some kind of fee by post usage is enabled were basically instituting a forced welfare state of posting.
I sell Chad Blankets guaranteed to be doused in Pheromones.

Sailor Viy
Aug 4, 2013

And when I can swim no longer, if I have not reached Aslan's country, or shot over the edge of the world into some vast cataract, I shall sink with my nose to the sunrise.

My favourite part of that screed is describing an attractive personality as "god synapses".

mojo1701a
Oct 9, 2008

Oh, yeah. Loud and clear. Emphasis on LOUD!
~ David Lee Roth

Gotta wonder how much money I could make selling "100% certified hormone-laced Chad sweat" to these guys.

Khazar-khum
Oct 22, 2008

:minnie: Cat Army :minnie:
2nd Battalion
The guys whining about wrist size don't understand that the skeleton develops bone mass until about 35.

Also, the average woman's bracelet is 7"-7.5".

i like that
May 22, 2016

by FactsAreUseless
What's wrong with that? Sometimes it's racist, sometimes it's just family fun.

Sic Semper Goon
Mar 1, 2015

Eu tu?

:zaurg:

Switchblade Switcharoo

i like that posted:

What's wrong with that? Sometimes it's racist, sometimes it's just family fun.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FbYj7ZyqjYY

check ur privilege

EDIT: Just measured my own wrists, I'm a unworthy unChadesque 7 inches. I'm so sorry to inflict my worthless, emasculated posts here on you.

Sic Semper Goon fucked around with this message at 06:04 on Jul 27, 2017

chumbler
Mar 28, 2010

My wrist circumference is a mere 6". Time to throw in the towel, I guess.

JOHNSON COCKSLAP
Apr 2, 2017

by Lowtax

chumbler posted:

My wrist circumference is a mere 6". Time to throw in the towel, I guess.

mine are 7 3/4 left and 8 1/4 right.
a full 10 stacies/yr increase over you

Ziv Zulander
Mar 24, 2017

ZZ for short

JOHNSON COCKSLAP posted:

Good luck ever getting laid with that irregular wrist circumference :negative:

Say Nothing
Mar 5, 2013

by FactsAreUseless

green chicken feet
Nov 5, 2015

spray-paint the vegetables
dog food stalls
with the beefcake pantyhose
Grimey Drawer

JOHNSON COCKSLAP posted:

I heard women and other lower life forms are drawn to shiny things. Wear shiny bracelets on the 8 1/4 wrist and watch the girls flock around. This will also serve as a distraction from your inferior left wrist.

green chicken feet
Nov 5, 2015

dog food stalls
Grimey Drawer
Oops, double post. I was distracted by shiny things...

Palpek
Dec 27, 2008

Do you feel it, Zach?

Remember when goons splashed their own piss on their bodies to get the precious pheromones? I wonder if inceldom existed back then would we have had a completely unironic incel thread going.

green chicken feet
Nov 5, 2015

dog food stalls
Grimey Drawer

mojo1701a posted:

Gotta wonder how much money I could make selling "100% certified hormone-laced Chad sweat" to these guys.

You need to do this. Accept Bitcoins and you're golden (no pun intended).

throw to first DAMN IT
Apr 10, 2007
This whole thread has been raging at the people who don't want Saracen invasion to their homes

Perhaps you too should be more accepting of their cultures

Palpek posted:

Remember when goons splashed their own piss on their bodies to get the precious pheromones? I wonder if inceldom existed back then would we have had a completely unironic incel thread going.

We did have people unironically posting about ladder theory, so yeah.

JOHNSON COCKSLAP
Apr 2, 2017

by Lowtax
There must've been an incel thing.

Pick had to get here somehow

Literally A Person
Jan 1, 1970

Smugworth Wuz Here

Kullik
Jan 5, 2017

ah, the good ol' "people on facebook/instagram/twitter have interesting lives and mine is so boring" story.
It cant be that they only post the interesting parts of their lives and leave out what they had on their breakfast sandwich or the 8 hours working retail or any of that poo poo, they must just be better people than me.

Captain Yossarian
Feb 24, 2011

All new" Rings of Fire"
I always knew Greeks were the least human! Thanks incels, for backing it up with science

Literally A Person
Jan 1, 1970

Smugworth Wuz Here

Kullik posted:

they must just be better people than me.

It's good that you're finally acknowledging your social betters.

chumbler
Mar 28, 2010

Kullik posted:

ah, the good ol' "people on facebook/instagram/twitter have interesting lives and mine is so boring" story.
It cant be that they only post the interesting parts of their lives and leave out what they had on their breakfast sandwich or the 8 hours working retail or any of that poo poo, they must just be better people than me.

In the case of incels that last part is actually true, but for other people it's just another case of social media having been a mistake.

F1DriverQuidenBerg
Jan 19, 2014

I love how they can't connect the dots while unironically saying "Ugh these people are going out and doing all these cool things, why can't I go out do these cool things? the only thing I do is stay in my mom's basement."

Ancelm
Apr 10, 2016

You'll never take me alive, copper!
/r/incels should be a default subreddit

Pick
Jul 19, 2009
Nap Ghost

Sailor Viy posted:

My favourite part of that screed is describing an attractive personality as "god synapses".

It is hilarious that these people do not realize that her personality is something that you have to think about and work on, like your values

They are very very very very lazy people

My Linux Rig
Mar 27, 2010
Probation
Can't post for 6 years!

quote:

haymansafc• 11m
I'm 32 and in pretty much the same boat. I remain a virgin who's never dated and never kissed. Or even held hands. I'm ignored by women and on the rare occasions I'm not, I'm made to feel three inches tall because, regardless of what they say, they can 'sense' a virgin without you even doing anything.

Yet, they genuinely wonder why I lack confidence and self-esteem. They cause it by their actions... Not me. If I was treated like any other man, I wouldn't suffer from either Social Anxiety or Depression. My problems are easy to explain, but they don't like the explanations.

In the past I've taken professional advice and acted upon it to the best of my ability with my anxiety issues (that I've also worked hard on).

Nothing works. Absolutely nothing!

The problem is that society demands too much on men these days and the list of requirements and exceptions from increasingly promiscuous women rises by the year.

Yes I agree, society demands too much from men these days. Bathing regularly and being polite? What am I, superman?

Pick posted:

It is hilarious that these people do not realize that her personality is something that you have to think about and work on, like your values

Don't forget entitled and greedy

Literally A Person
Jan 1, 1970

Smugworth Wuz Here

Pick posted:

I don't know. I would maybe argue that they put more "work" into their personalities than any normal person consciously would.

It must take a serious amount of effort and thought to break your poor brain this badly.

JOHNSON COCKSLAP
Apr 2, 2017

by Lowtax

Kullik posted:

There's a person on my Facebook that spends 9 months of the year on 4 or 5 holidays. It's loving depressing.

but then she's constantly whining about not keeping a boyfriend for any length of time and I'm hoping she never realises that it's because she never stays anywhere for longer than a month.

1st AD
Dec 3, 2004

Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu: sometimes passing just isn't an option.

Literally A Person posted:

I don't know. I would maybe argue that they put more "work" into their personalities than any normal person consciously would.

It must take a serious amount of effort and thought to break your poor brain this badly.

It's more like death by a thousand cuts than a concerted effort to be dumb and brokebrained, IMO.

JOHNSON COCKSLAP posted:

There's a person on my Facebook that spends 9 months of the year on 4 or 5 holidays. It's loving depressing.

Why is this depressing?

kalel
Jun 19, 2012

JOHNSON COCKSLAP posted:

but then she's constantly whining about not keeping a boyfriend for any length of time and I'm hoping she never realises that it's because she never stays anywhere for longer than a month.

Did she won the lottery or is she a spoiled upper middle class teen taking a "gap year"

JOHNSON COCKSLAP
Apr 2, 2017

by Lowtax

1st AD posted:

Why is this depressing?

because i don't live that life.
she's 28, and i don't know how she affords it.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

1st AD
Dec 3, 2004

Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu: sometimes passing just isn't an option.

JOHNSON COCKSLAP posted:

because i don't live that life.
she's 28, and i don't know how she affords it.

have you tried, i dunno, asking her?

• Locked thread