Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Say Nothing
Mar 5, 2013

by FactsAreUseless
So, a Britcel would be a snooty upper class guy named Nigel? Probably a caricature of the bad guy from a Hugh Grant movie?
You know how incels are jealous of guys with those Habsburg chins?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

lazorexplosion
Mar 19, 2016

Who else hates going to sleep at night?

Every night, I have at least one dream that revolves around being cucked by Chad, or laughed at/humiliated by a Stacy. I can't control what I dream, so I end up having a restless sleep and feeling horrible in the morning.

Last night's dream was about a random 9/10 classmate of mine from high school who was getting hosed by one of the football players. She tripped in front of me, and her boobs fell right in front of my face. Both her and the football player dude mocked me by saying, "That's as close as you'll ever get to having a piece of that", or something along those lines. Football guy takes off, and I'm left alone in the room with Stacey, who proceeds to have a pity conversation with me and explain why I'm not having success with women. "Someday you'll find somebody." she says condescendingly, and that's as much as I remember.

It's honestly humiliating to have dreams like these, and I have no idea what to do about it.

lazorexplosion
Mar 19, 2016

My goal is to offend as many stacys and chads as possible.

Well I posted here about a week ago about a horrible experience I had in public.

I've decided that I do not care at all anymore of what these people think of me. I will never be a chad so there is no point in trying to impress them or make them like me.

From this point on, I will be purposely going out of my way to make these chads/stacys feel as uncomfortable and disgusted as possible.

I will be going out in public more, probably gonna start going grocery shopping by myself instead of my parents going like normal.

Anything else that requires going out into public, that my parents currently do for me, I will be doing it myself from here on out.

I mentioned my showering habits a lot in my previous post and don't really feel like explaining all of that again. But from now on, I will be showering once every other week, and if I know that I will have to go out in public, I will prolong that period of no showers.

I was inspired by a post that I saw here earlier about an incel on this forum purposely getting caught checking out girls and stuff.

From now on, I am going to :

-Make sure I definitely smell like poo poo before going out in public.

-Not respond at all to any small talk conversations that cashiers/employees may try to initiate when i'm out. I will now just stare them in their face and not respond.

-When on any type of line and a stacy is in front of me, I will get extremely close to them and invade their "personal" space and just hover over them until they get so uncomfortable that they provoke me.

-Check out as many girls as possible, and make it as obvious as I can.

These are just a few of the things im gonna be doing from now on. I'm going to go out to publix tomorrow to get some stuff and I'm gonna spend a lot of time in that store just experimenting with other things I can do that provoke a reaction from these dumb whores.

My self esteem can not get any lower and ive been humiliated in public before so I know exactly what it feels like and don't care if it happens again.

Literally A Person
Jan 1, 1970

Smugworth Wuz Here

lazorexplosion posted:

Who else hates going to sleep at night?

Every night, I have at least one dream that revolves around being cucked by Chad, or laughed at/humiliated by a Stacy. I can't control what I dream, so I end up having a restless sleep and feeling horrible in the morning.

Last night's dream was about a random 9/10 classmate of mine from high school who was getting hosed by one of the football players. She tripped in front of me, and her boobs fell right in front of my face. Both her and the football player dude mocked me by saying, "That's as close as you'll ever get to having a piece of that", or something along those lines. Football guy takes off, and I'm left alone in the room with Stacey, who proceeds to have a pity conversation with me and explain why I'm not having success with women. "Someday you'll find somebody." she says condescendingly, and that's as much as I remember.

It's honestly humiliating to have dreams like these, and I have no idea what to do about it.

incelwetdream.txt

green chicken feet
Nov 5, 2015

spray-paint the vegetables
dog food stalls
with the beefcake pantyhose
Grimey Drawer

lazorexplosion posted:

I love the contrast between them hanging around a virulently misogynist and racist hate group subreddit and their straight faced dedication to believing it's their slightly too small wrists that cause everybody to avoid them. It's the best part or the /r/incels experience.

That's why I can't conjure up the level of sympathy for these guys that I would for the average well-meaning person who was suffering from BDD.

"Women are lower than animals! She only wants that subhuman Tyrone! In a just world, she would be my property to do with as I please, as a member of the superior race and gender! But woe, I am CURSED with petite clavicles!"

Shanghaied
Oct 12, 2004

BIG PAD

lazorexplosion posted:

My goal is to offend as many stacys and chads as possible.

Well I posted here about a week ago about a horrible experience I had in public.

I've decided that I do not care at all anymore of what these people think of me. I will never be a chad so there is no point in trying to impress them or make them like me.

From this point on, I will be purposely going out of my way to make these chads/stacys feel as uncomfortable and disgusted as possible.

I will be going out in public more, probably gonna start going grocery shopping by myself instead of my parents going like normal.

Anything else that requires going out into public, that my parents currently do for me, I will be doing it myself from here on out.

I mentioned my showering habits a lot in my previous post and don't really feel like explaining all of that again. But from now on, I will be showering once every other week, and if I know that I will have to go out in public, I will prolong that period of no showers.

I was inspired by a post that I saw here earlier about an incel on this forum purposely getting caught checking out girls and stuff.

From now on, I am going to :

-Make sure I definitely smell like poo poo before going out in public.

-Not respond at all to any small talk conversations that cashiers/employees may try to initiate when i'm out. I will now just stare them in their face and not respond.

-When on any type of line and a stacy is in front of me, I will get extremely close to them and invade their "personal" space and just hover over them until they get so uncomfortable that they provoke me.

-Check out as many girls as possible, and make it as obvious as I can.

These are just a few of the things im gonna be doing from now on. I'm going to go out to publix tomorrow to get some stuff and I'm gonna spend a lot of time in that store just experimenting with other things I can do that provoke a reaction from these dumb whores.

My self esteem can not get any lower and ive been humiliated in public before so I know exactly what it feels like and don't care if it happens again.

Don't loving do this! I assume that this is the guy who was "humiliated" by the girl that dropped something close to him in the Publix. I'm not talking about JUST being an obnoxious teen or young adult, or JUST being ugly or awkward, or JUST have bad hygiene, but once you have also stopped talking to people and just creepily stare, and invade other people's personal spaces and act threatening, then you have voluntarily moved yourself into the category of the unperson in the eyes of society - you know, the same category as the insane drug addict and the crazy homeless person. This is something you absolutely do not want to do voluntarily, because as bad as you think you have it now as an incel, society treats these unpersons EVEN worse. Be prepared to be given absolutely no slack what-so-ever by business owners, security guards, cops, and the healthcare and justice systems, absolutely nothing and no one will be on your side. It's absolutely horrendous and inhumane what we as society do to these people, and we should absolutely do something about it. But in the meantime, don't loving become one of them voluntarily because hot babes don't give you blow jobs unprompted.

Pick
Jul 19, 2009
Nap Ghost
If you account for everyone's genetics and everyone's life circumstances everyone is 100% equal so there's no point in judging anyone in any way so you have to draw a line and say, "these people suck rear end and whether it's their fault or not is sort of beside the point"

Pick
Jul 19, 2009
Nap Ghost
I am 100% confident that there are some genes that will be found to be associated with greater assertiveness, but that does not stop a coward from being a lovely bitch boi

Ziv Zulander
Mar 24, 2017

ZZ for short

Isn't that the guy who played Miles O'Brien on Star Trek?

StupidSexyVaultGuy
Jul 26, 2003

1st AD posted:

fuuuuuuuck. Steiner is like...3 Chads in 1. With 141 2/3 chance of loving Stacy...what hope does even regular Chad have :smith:

HE'S FAT!

Philippe
Aug 9, 2013

(she/her)

Ziv Zulander posted:

Isn't that the guy who played Miles O'Brien on Star Trek?

I think it's Dave Anthony, off The Dollop and Walking the Room.

El Padrino
Dec 24, 2005

No es nada personal, solo negocios.
is the dude going to plow that twink-looking incel

1st AD
Dec 3, 2004

Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu: sometimes passing just isn't an option.

El Padrino posted:

is the dude going to plow that twink-looking incel

that's eliot rodgers

1st AD
Dec 3, 2004

Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu: sometimes passing just isn't an option.

1st AD posted:

that's eliot rodgers

that nigga dead

im cute
Sep 21, 2009

1st AD posted:

that nigga dead

hell, same

afeelgoodpoop
Oct 14, 2014

by FactsAreUseless
https://twitter.com/AlanaMassey/status/889548803195514880

Ziggy Smalls
May 24, 2008

If pain's what you
want in a man,
Pain I can do
So I found this interesting OkCupid account while looking in my city and I thought if anyone could appreciate it it would be the people in this thread
https://www.okcupid.com/profile/MGTOWLady?cf=regular,matchsearch

Heres a little taste....

quote:

I'm here to expose women for their true nature. Thanks to feminism it destroyed men's rights and in court cases always favor women. Marriage and child custody/support rights.

I feel like it might be a strawwoman

Kullik
Jan 5, 2017

Ziggy Smalls posted:

So I found this interesting OkCupid account while looking in my city and I thought if anyone could appreciate it it would be the people in this thread
https://www.okcupid.com/profile/MGTOWLady?cf=regular,matchsearch

Heres a little taste....

I feel like it might be a strawwoman

ah MGTOWs are like incels, but the misogyny dial turned way up and the self pity dial turned down.

triwolf
May 9, 2008

"Where are the songs that raise men's self esteem" has this shut-in never listened to hip hop?

Philippe
Aug 9, 2013

(she/her)
"Bitches Ain't poo poo (But Hoes And Tricks)" is really in their wheelhouse, though.

green chicken feet
Nov 5, 2015

spray-paint the vegetables
dog food stalls
with the beefcake pantyhose
Grimey Drawer

triwolf posted:

"Where are the songs that raise men's self esteem" has this shut-in never listened to hip hop?

I thought the same thing, but he did specify pop music. The incel will not be satisfied until every genre of music is flooded with lyrics that raise men's self esteem - and lower women's, of course.

goethe.cx
Apr 23, 2014

triwolf posted:

he probably listens to everything except rap and country

Literally A Person
Jan 1, 1970

Smugworth Wuz Here

SaltyJesus
Jun 2, 2011

Arf!

Pick posted:

If you account for everyone's genetics and everyone's life circumstances everyone is 100% equal

lmao

Who What Now
Sep 10, 2006

by Azathoth

She's not technically wrong. If you disregard literally everything that differentiates us from one another we're all technically the same!

SaltyJesus
Jun 2, 2011

Arf!
more like by that logic no one is ever at an advantage or a disadvantage, this is not a just world, I'm sure a healthy American teen afflicted only by affluenza is not 100% the same as somebody who is born physically disadvantaged and into oppressive poverty

this doesn't excuse the incel theology but just lol at the idea that everything somehow balances out in the end

Vulture Culture
Jul 14, 2003

I was never enjoying it. I only eat it for the nutrients.

Who What Now posted:

She's not technically wrong. If you disregard literally everything that differentiates us from one another we're all technically the same!
only deferring to genetics and life circumstances doesn't account for those who are blessed by the Lord

Arctic Bunny
Aug 3, 2012

A PERFECT LOOKING NOSE
Can Easily Be Yours
Have a topical film! I wonder how the incel demographic feels about it.

quote:

An absurd byproduct of mass murders perpetrated in Finland over the last several years has been public discussion where lack of female companionship (in the carnal sense) was named as a potential prime catalyst and responsibility for the murders placed squarely on young women. Mercy All the Way takes a satirical hammer to this discussion. The movie’s black humor makes you laugh out loud, but at times the humor will just make you choke.

In the movie some older women working at the employment office have started to covertly offer pity sex to young men who seem to be under threat of becoming marginalized in order to prevent any future mass murders. Everything’s going swimmingly and some younger reserves have been recruited, too. When middle-aged Mirja, who is very dedicated to her job, is given the pleasant-smelling but slothful Marko as a client, events take a surprising turn and chaos ensues.

Arctic Bunny fucked around with this message at 16:23 on Jul 26, 2017

Who What Now
Sep 10, 2006

by Azathoth

Vulture Culture posted:

only deferring to genetics and life circumstances doesn't account for those who are blessed by the Lord

Blessings fall under life circumstances, unless you have the blood of Kings which falls under genetics.

spacetoaster
Feb 10, 2014

Philippe
Aug 9, 2013

(she/her)
Huh?

Watching naked Barbie dolls wave at you by the pool?

What?

Palpek
Dec 27, 2008

Do you feel it, Zach?
My coffee warned me about it.

Meme Emulator
Oct 4, 2000

Tasteful Dickpic posted:

Huh?

Watching naked Barbie dolls wave at you by the pool?

What?

Its meant to be a humorous picture. The man is so lonely he sets up barbie dolls on his pool and angles the camera is such a way that they appear to be human sized, and waving to him.

Its a joke much in the same vein as this:

Wutang-Yutani CORP
Sep 25, 2005

CORPORATIONS
RULE
EVERYTHING
AROUND
ME

I don't understand what is the translation of this. Shouldn't chad be at the top? or is the jew caricature also a chad?

El Padrino
Dec 24, 2005

No es nada personal, solo negocios.

Lactose Is Wack posted:

I don't understand what is the translation of this. Shouldn't chad be at the top? or is the jew caricature also a chad?

The answer to this is: incel "logic". Don't think too much about it, else risk permanent brain damage.

F1DriverQuidenBerg
Jan 19, 2014

Lactose? More like Wacktose

Philippe
Aug 9, 2013

(she/her)

I feel personally attacked by this relatable content

Meme Emulator
Oct 4, 2000

El Padrino posted:

The answer to this is: incel "logic". Don't think too much about it, else risk permanent brain damage.

Incel Logic calls CEOs and senators cucks because they arent Chads, even though they have wealth and power. So to put anyone over the Chads really is a break in incel orthodoxy

hackbunny
Jul 22, 2007

I haven't been on SA for years but the person who gave me my previous av as a joke felt guilty for doing so and decided to get me a non-shitty av

Lactose Is Wack posted:

jews have created the chad/stacy/incel system to keep the goyim down. yw

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sand Dan
May 15, 2017

welcum 2 our
sick cyberpunk h e l l

lazorexplosion posted:

Why doesn't hispanic chad have his own name and racist caricatures yet? Sad!

• Locked thread