Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Deified Data
Nov 3, 2015

Fun Shoe
Pooling blood probably

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

PuntCuncher
Apr 21, 2007

I posted my food for USPOL Thanksgiving!

Sic Semper Goon posted:

Always wondered what was with the mottled purple/pink parts of fat (white) people.

Are they massive stretch marks or something?

It's a blood circulatory system under extraordinary duress.

Foxhound
Sep 5, 2007

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x7FI_tLsTIk

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FPbTWDeqQf0

AlbieQuirky
Oct 9, 2012

Just me and my 🌊dragon🐉 hanging out

Sic Semper Goon posted:

Always wondered what was with the mottled purple/pink parts of fat (white) people.

Are they massive stretch marks or something?

Lipedema or lymphedema with accompanying venous insufficiency. Fun fact: if it's lipedema, losing weight won't reduce the size of those fat masses; they have to be surgically removed.

Philippe
Aug 9, 2013

(she/her)

And if he gains the weight back, those lipid cells don't come back. There'll always be a weird non-fat void.

Basically he's hosed.

eating only apples
Dec 12, 2009

Shall we dance?
I wonder where the girl with her obvs edited eyes is now and if she knows how often her picture appears in cringe compilations and such. The picture is old as balls.

Strudel Man
May 19, 2003
ROME DID NOT HAVE ROBOTS, FUCKWIT

eating only apples posted:

I wonder where the girl with her obvs edited eyes is now and if she knows how often her picture appears in cringe compilations and such. The picture is old as balls.
She died a few years ago. Complications from the surgery. :(

Arc Hammer
Mar 4, 2013

Got any deathsticks?

Pfft, go to Russia if you want some Medieval Larping action.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uDdTB1GzHJw

The audio got muted but the footage is still nuts.

Comic Con Cringe.

Arc Hammer has a new favorite as of 23:37 on Jul 26, 2017

I brought my Drake
Jul 10, 2014

These high-G injections have some serious side effects after pulling so many jumps.

Oh, it gets better. https://web.archive.org/web/20040603230745/http://www.monolith.personalsatan.com/Fang_And_Claw.htm

chitoryu12
Apr 24, 2014

I really want to buy a copy for a Let's Read thread.

Ellie Crabcakes
Feb 1, 2008

Stop emailing my boyfriend Gay Crungus

I'm sorry, but Old Man Banana Wolverine is great.

Screaming Idiot
Nov 26, 2007

JUST POSTING WHILE JERKIN' MY GHERKIN SITTIN' IN A PERKINS!

BEATS SELLING MERKINS.

John Big Booty posted:

I'm sorry, but Old Man Banana Wolverine is great.

I remember the comic it first appeared: Old Man Loganana, with his cloned daughter Chiquita-23.

cash crab
Apr 5, 2015

all the time i am eating from the trashcan. the name of this trashcan is ideology

cash crab
Apr 5, 2015

all the time i am eating from the trashcan. the name of this trashcan is ideology

double post

curufinor
Apr 4, 2016

by Smythe

eating only apples posted:

which one is this?

Vlonald Prump
Aug 28, 2011

Here in America, you grab them by pussy. In old country, pussy grab you!!
Buglord

a massive dork posted:

To that end, I would like to take this opportunity to proudly announce the arrival of the first explicitly Satanic book ever written on the subject of martial arts.

lmao

Randaconda
Jul 3, 2014

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Satanic martial arts sounds like it would have made an amazing late 80s/early 90s action movie, possibly direct to video.

Megillah Gorilla
Sep 22, 2003

If only all of life's problems could be solved by smoking a professor of ancient evil texts.

Bread Liar

Where are his loving ears?

Zamboni Rodeo
Jul 19, 2007

NEVER play "Lady of Spain" AGAIN!

Gorilla Salad posted:

I like to believe that in real life they're the size of jug handles, but he didn't know how to shrink them in Photoshop, so he just erased them completely instead.

Olive!
Mar 16, 2015

It's not a ghost, but probably a 'living corpse'. The 'living dead' with a hell of a lot of bloodlust...

Gorilla Salad posted:

he had surgery on them after a bad accident when he was 7

Slime
Jan 3, 2007

Gorilla Salad posted:

He can't hear the trolls if he's got no loving ears.

Pigsfeet on Rye
Oct 22, 2008

I'm meat on the hoof

Randaconda posted:

Satanic martial arts sounds like it would have made an amazing late 80s/early 90s action movie, possibly direct to video.

Yeah, some perverse, kitchen utensil based martial arts movie would have stirred hearts in the 80's.

Randaconda
Jul 3, 2014

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Olive!
Mar 16, 2015

It's not a ghost, but probably a 'living corpse'. The 'living dead' with a hell of a lot of bloodlust...

Is that last one... "#**"? What even is that?

Philippe
Aug 9, 2013

(she/her)

Mushroom seems cool, I'd hang with her.

Randaconda
Jul 3, 2014

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Tasteful Dickpic posted:

Mushroom seems cool, I'd hang with her.

I posted it mainly for that terrible outfit

Screaming Idiot
Nov 26, 2007

JUST POSTING WHILE JERKIN' MY GHERKIN SITTIN' IN A PERKINS!

BEATS SELLING MERKINS.
Bayonetta let herself go.

The Ferret King
Nov 23, 2003

cluck cluck

Olive Garden tonight! posted:

he had surgery on them after a bad accident when he was 7

:golfclap:

Starving Wolf
Apr 2, 2010

MUCH LATER
Yams Fan

Well, it's good to see Mac Tonight is still doing alright, even in their post McDonald's glory days.

goose willis
Jun 14, 2015

Get ready for teh wacky laughz0r!

chitoryu12
Apr 24, 2014

Olive Garden tonight! posted:

Is that last one... "#**"? What even is that?

Some people on Tumblr put asterisks by things they want to trigger tag, in case someone has it blacklisted because they'll go into a PTSD breakdown over it (I'm not sure what the asterisks actually do), and they messed up by putting it in a separate tag.

As you can see, they occasionally go so far as to tag virtually everything that may appear in a post on the off chance that poor ol' Freckles sees chocolate and dies. I once saw a post where someone was aghast at seeing their grandmother get trigger tagged.

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

*doot de-doo-dee-doo-dee-doo-dee doot doot*

treiz01
Jan 2, 2008

There is little that makes me happier than taking drugs. Perhaps administering them, designing and carrying out experiments that bend the plane of what we consider reality.

I had forgotten about Big Bad Beetleborgs. It's hosed how you can have 0 memory of something and now the theme song is playing in my head.

Dissociative Donut
Oct 9, 2009

by Pragmatica

Dissociative Donut has a new favorite as of 15:11 on Jul 27, 2017

Pastry of the Year
Apr 12, 2013

Slugnoid
Jun 23, 2006

Nap Ghost

swap the wii for an SNES and i would believe you if you told me this was taken in 1994

Randaconda
Jul 3, 2014

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
The worst part is the Wii. Such a bad system.

Zamboni Rodeo
Jul 19, 2007

NEVER play "Lady of Spain" AGAIN!

It's sorta funny to imagine these guys are the John Abbott Meme Club.

Foxhound
Sep 5, 2007

This reminds me of a really, really old image. A bunch of nerds posing with their computer gear and dumb teenager tags like "gangsta_boy69" or whatever. One of the guys has his mouse cord in his ear. Anyone know what I'm talking about?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

text me a vag pic
May 18, 2007

Yo yo yo yo whats up this is DJ Babybitch up in the house today dropping another hot single from everyone's fav babygurl

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CxVDnpsGTZY

Join us again for commercial free, uninterrupted music on CumDaddies Radio 13.9fm

• Locked thread