Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Frijolero
Jan 24, 2009

by Nyc_Tattoo

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Willa Rogers
Mar 11, 2005

Uncle Wemus posted:

Posting on the drug page :420::420:

a reminder that bad dems are behind the times by opposing legalized weed, which would help cash-strapped states and cities, help the opioid crisis, and help get dems more votes in crucial races.

Venom Snake
Feb 19, 2014

by Nyc_Tattoo
On city chat the D.C. metro area is cool

Donkwich
Feb 28, 2011

Grimey Drawer

loquacius posted:

Twitter replies to this were surprisingly boring (a lot of Trumpists) but this one did make me groan a little bit:

https://twitter.com/Eva_Smith/status/890553366647984128

the lowest energy meme

Taintrunner
Apr 10, 2017

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
shimmy if you're with her

violently crotchchop if you're BERNING UP

ate shit on live tv
Feb 15, 2004

by Azathoth

FactsAreUseless posted:

The hardcore crossburners are 80 percent of the United States.

Yea your typical urbanite life is pretty out of touch, agreed.

Willa Rogers
Mar 11, 2005

lol, her book's being released on exactly the fifth-year anniversary of when she killed vilerat.

Man Musk
Jan 13, 2010

I think most Americans would agree with me when I say that Bernie Sanders has attained borderline celebrity status

Main Paineframe
Oct 27, 2010

zegermans posted:

If it's so easy to convince these people and your message is a sure laserbeam to success, why hasn't there been success.

Because the Dems aren't making the right arguments or pushing the right policies? A lot of the time no one is taking the popular position, because the popular position threatens wealthy elites or major industry lobbyists.

1994 Toyota Celica
Sep 11, 2008

by Nyc_Tattoo

Venom Snake posted:

how is it possible for a man to be wrong about every single thing he believes

GalacticAcid
Apr 8, 2013

NEW YORK VALUES
Dems are frantically searching for a pro-choice racist reality tv star

Gene Hackman Fan
Dec 27, 2002

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Man Musk posted:

I think most Americans would agree with me when I say that Bernie Sanders has attained borderline celebrity status

ironically, Hillary's fans have borderline personalities

Shear Modulus
Jun 9, 2010

GalacticAcid posted:

Dems are frantically searching for a pro-choice racist reality tv star

why, did they lose mark cuban

Condiv
May 7, 2008

Sorry to undo the effort of paying a domestic abuser $10 to own this poster, but I am going to lose my dang mind if I keep seeing multiple posters who appear to be Baloogan.

With love,
a mod

zegermans posted:

If it's so easy to convince these people and your message is a sure laserbeam to success, why hasn't there been success.

uh, the dem party doesn't address any of those issues, or even have a message. that's why there hasn't been success

Thoguh
Nov 8, 2002

College Slice

zeal posted:

how is it possible for a man to be wrong about every single thing he believes

Democratic Lanyards are professionally wrong about everything.

Condiv
May 7, 2008

Sorry to undo the effort of paying a domestic abuser $10 to own this poster, but I am going to lose my dang mind if I keep seeing multiple posters who appear to be Baloogan.

With love,
a mod

Man Musk posted:

for the most part, bernie deserves it. he's been one of the few to actually stick to his principles, regardless of the cost to himself

that's laudable, and i wish more dems had a speck of his conviction

Condiv
May 7, 2008

With love,
a mod

bernie put himself on the bad side of a person who was supposed to be our president and is so obsessed with loyalty she's got an enemies list. bernie ran a protest campaign against a person who would almost definitely have put everything she had into crushing him once she got into office. and he's being praised and loved for it by a ton of people! isn't that wonderful?

deadgoon
Dec 4, 2014

by FactsAreUseless
bernie sanders is actually the john mccain of the democrats, he has the reputation of being a maverick but in reality he just says "this, is really, bad" and then votes for it anyway out of party loyalty

exhibit a: he endorsed hillary clinton

Gene Hackman Fan
Dec 27, 2002

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Thoguh posted:

Democratic Lanyards are professionally wrong about everything.

"hey everybody, let's hire the worst people in the world with the stupidest opinions and the most inefficient plans for resources--"

[everyone else rushes off]

"--and do the opposite of what they say."

[turns around from whiteboard to find the room emptied of people]

"... these. dumb. mother. fuckers."

Condiv
May 7, 2008

With love,
a mod

deadgoon posted:

bernie sanders is actually the john mccain of the democrats, he has the reputation of being a maverick but in reality he just says "this, is really, bad" and then votes for it anyway out of party loyalty

please don't troll :angel:

docbeard
Jul 19, 2011

The last to know
The party's over and we won't go

Concerned Citizen
Jul 22, 2007
Ramrod XTreme

Venom Snake posted:

dc proper is good, but very expensive. i once lived in fairfax county, however, and i really hated it. nova in general is pretty bad. probably would be a nice place to raise a family, though.

comedyblissoption
Mar 15, 2006

Willa Rogers posted:

a reminder that bad dems are behind the times by opposing legalized weed, which would help cash-strapped states and cities, help the opioid crisis, and help get dems more votes in crucial races.
but would that end racism? 🤔

ThndrShk2k
Nov 3, 2009

by Nyc_Tattoo
Bread Liar
!

call to action
Jun 10, 2016

by FactsAreUseless
What is Tulsi's actual opinion on Syria, I assume by the "LION ASSAD GENOICDE" talk it's something along the lines of "there probably aren't any good players but look what happened last time we deposed a despot", right

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

:coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot:

deadgoon posted:

Concerned Citizen
Jul 22, 2007
Ramrod XTreme
https://twitter.com/SenSanders/status/890601869395062784

gonna go down 100-0, rip

Joementum
May 23, 2004

jesus christ
bernie's beach house noooooooooooooooo :ohdear:

https://twitter.com/FloorCharts/status/890615468557467649

Matt Zerella
Oct 7, 2002

Norris'es are back baby. It's good again. Awoouu (fox Howl)

:lol:

call to action
Jun 10, 2016

by FactsAreUseless

man you're just like a moth to a flame with the bernie poo poo huh

Karl Barks
Jan 21, 1981

i'm the bernie sanders of the john mccains of this website

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

call to action posted:

man you're just like a moth to a flame with the bernie poo poo huh

man you're really a dumbshit huh

Nonsense
Jan 26, 2007

bernie sanders is actually the john mccain

deadgoon
Dec 4, 2014

by FactsAreUseless

Taintrunner
Apr 10, 2017

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
comrade bernie

Shear Modulus
Jun 9, 2010

call to action posted:

What is Tulsi's actual opinion on Syria, I assume by the "LION ASSAD GENOICDE" talk it's something along the lines of "there probably aren't any good players but look what happened last time we deposed a despot", right

She's said she doesn't think Assad did the gas attack. Mostly she wants us to help Assad so that we can team up to kill ISIS (she wraps all the rebels under ISIS and JaN).

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

bernie sanders and john mccains tumor are technically the same organism

VROOM VROOM
Jun 8, 2005
has anyone ever seen bernie sanders and john mccain in the same room? thought so

Jazerus
May 24, 2011

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Karl Barks
Jan 21, 1981

(extremely sparatcus voice) i am john mccain

• Locked thread