Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Al!
Apr 2, 2010

:coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot:

got any sevens posted:

do you ever go into voodoo donuts

im gonna stop u right there

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Control Volume
Dec 31, 2008

Better measure for colorado: open up the borders after a good snow and fill the nearby ditches with mines

Man Musk
Jan 13, 2010

deadgoon posted:

if u live in a fun cool wealthy place pls keep in mind that its only wealthy because of the exploitation of the global south

ur dreams are made out of pure human misery

namaste

is it ok if ur fun cool wealthy place is from the global south originally and rightfully

Frijolero
Jan 24, 2009

by Nyc_Tattoo

Gianforte 2018

Montasque
Jul 18, 2003

Living in a hateful world sending me straight to Heaven

Holy poo poo she's running again in 2020 isn't she...

LOL!

LGD
Sep 25, 2004

Montasque posted:

LOL!

no way, we've been assured this isn't the case by a bunch of Very Serious people

the only countervailing evidence is her actual actions, statements, and history of making disastrous ego-driven political decisions, so I wouldn't worry too much

WhiskeyJuvenile
Feb 15, 2002

by Nyc_Tattoo

Venom Snake posted:

Right now if you want to drink beer shipped from 5000 miles away while telsa's honk in the street next to you it's good. Though we might be working on different definitions of the word hipster. In my TOTALLY UNBIASED OPINION it's Alexandria but more expensive and without the fun of old town

Balls ton

anime was right
Jun 27, 2008

death is certain
keep yr cool

LGD posted:

no way, we've been assured this isn't the case by a bunch of Very Serious people

the only countervailing evidence is her actual actions, statements, and history of making disastrous ego-driven political decisions, so I wouldn't worry too much

whatever cc says, the opposite is true. this is pretty much the most reliable predictor of truth in this thread.

deadgoon
Dec 4, 2014

by FactsAreUseless

Man Musk posted:

is it ok if ur fun cool wealthy place is from the global south originally and rightfully

no its even worse now ur a loving compradore

Nonsense
Jan 26, 2007

Bodyslam this fucker

docbeard
Jul 19, 2011

Montasque posted:

LOL!

You knock on the door, but she ain't ever at home
So you try the phone
It rings and it rings
Till you're so sick of that thing
But you can't wish her home

Concerned Citizen
Jul 22, 2007
Ramrod XTreme

LGD posted:

you should toxx for hillary running

Concerned Citizen
Jul 22, 2007
Ramrod XTreme
a "tell all" book is definitely something people do before running for president.

Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!

that book must be a thick chronicle, all the way to the day she was born

Montasque
Jul 18, 2003

Ben Jacobs should have been slammed harder.

Frijolero
Jan 24, 2009

by Nyc_Tattoo

anime was right posted:

whatever cc says, the opposite is true. this is pretty much the most reliable predictor of truth in this thread.

LGD
Sep 25, 2004

Concerned Citizen posted:

you should toxx for hillary running

nah, my genuine opinion is that there's an extremely good chance she's at least half as sensible as Romney and won't- but she's very clearly still considering it and laying some of the necessary groundwork

WhiskeyJuvenile
Feb 15, 2002

by Nyc_Tattoo

The Little Kielbasa posted:

Hipsters didn't really exist in DC in the early 2000s IIRC. Despite its proximity to NYC/PHI/etc., trends like that don't usually take root here until years later. DC is extreeeeeeemely culturally conservative for obvious reasons.

wrong

also get out of the political corridor and it's an entirely different city

Concerned Citizen
Jul 22, 2007
Ramrod XTreme

LGD posted:

nah, my genuine opinion is that there's an extremely good chance she's at least as sensible as Romney and won't- but she's very clearly still considering it and laying some of the necessary groundwork

she is literally doing the exact opposite of the groundwork you would lay to win.

bernie is laying groundwork, hillary is ripping it up. the problem is whenever any of you see hillary clinton, or chelsea clinton, do literally anything you translate it into "laying groundwork" because you're all messed up

LGD
Sep 25, 2004

she is literally doing the exact opposite of the groundwork you would lay to win.

bernie is laying groundwork, hillary is ripping it up.

lol ok

Montasque
Jul 18, 2003

I can't wait for MY TURN PART 2. Because the only thing more embarrassing than losing to Trump is losing to Trump twice.

Zerg Mans
Oct 19, 2006

So

what's it like to be manipulated by some dumb Montanan corn fucker

Agean90
Jun 28, 2008

zegermans posted:

So

0/10 montana is sheepfucker country you scrub

UHD
Nov 11, 2006

is montana still being devoured by pine beetles

Concerned Citizen
Jul 22, 2007
Ramrod XTreme

https://twitter.com/igorbobic/status/890639550099447808
https://twitter.com/igorbobic/status/890643831091216385

we're gonna get it done guys

Homeless Friend
Jul 16, 2007

zegermans posted:

So

lol zegermans thinks montana is just filled with corn or something

Shear Modulus
Jun 9, 2010

last time you had to vote for hillary or you were racsexist

next time you'll have to vote for hillary or you'll be doing what the russians want, and her transformation into nixon will be complete

Man Musk
Jan 13, 2010

Jeff Bezos is the richest bae in the world @ 91.4 billion USD

Serf
May 5, 2011

Man Musk posted:

Jeff Bezos is the richest bae in the world @ 91.4 billion USD

isn't putin worth twice that

Raskolnikov38
Mar 3, 2007

We were somewhere around Manila when the drugs began to take hold

Karl Barks posted:

everyone was CIA in the 70s it was a wild time

i wonder if there was ever some meeting of radicals in the 70s were 100% of the attendees were on the government payroll

GalacticAcid
Apr 8, 2013

NEW YORK VALUES
Jesus Christ. Has this been posted?

Captain_Maclaine
Sep 30, 2001

Raskolnikov38 posted:

i wonder if there was ever some meeting of radicals in the 70s were 100% of the attendees were on the government payroll

In one version of Paranoia, they added in the Wobblies as a new secret society that in fact was 100% infiltrators from IntSec and the Troubleshooters, because no one wanted to get terminated by telling The Computer that the group it had sent them to spy on didn't actually exist.

call to action
Jun 10, 2016

by FactsAreUseless

Control Volume posted:

They already did which is why theyre moving here and rear-ending every car they possibly can

This is uncanny, I've actually been rearended with significant damage to my car twice since moving to CO, having never been in a collision before. Luckily they both had insurance, but the claim shows up on MY lexisnexis report, wtf

Concerned Citizen
Jul 22, 2007
Ramrod XTreme

GalacticAcid posted:

stop and frisk everyone, execute anyone caught with a bible or other outlawed conservative material

loquacius
Oct 21, 2008

GalacticAcid posted:

nobody let twitter see this because wow

Agean90
Jun 28, 2008

call to action posted:

This is uncanny, I've actually been rearended with significant damage to my car twice since moving to CO, having never been in a collision before. Luckily they both had insurance, but the claim shows up on MY lexisnexis report, wtf

can't wait for the light rail to get extended to fort Collins so I only have to drive down there to get to the airport rather than drive past the same 5 traffic accidents in Denver

Raskolnikov38
Mar 3, 2007

We were somewhere around Manila when the drugs began to take hold

bernie is laying groundwork, hillary is ripping it up. the problem is whenever any of you see hillary clinton, or chelsea clinton, do literally anything you translate it into "laying groundwork" because you're all messed up

yeah convening groups to explore why you lost and then publishing a book on why its not your fault you lost to the orange pissbaby is totally ripping up the tracks

call to action
Jun 10, 2016

by FactsAreUseless
New piece of mine dropping today on Jacobin

MizPiz
May 29, 2013

by Athanatos

GalacticAcid posted:

O'Shaughnessy isn't a real name. That's something that gets shat out by a name generator that's half complete.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Main Paineframe
Oct 27, 2010

LGD posted:

nah, my genuine opinion is that there's an extremely good chance she's at least half as sensible as Romney and won't- but she's very clearly still considering it and laying some of the necessary groundwork

i don't think this is groundwork for an electoral run

i think she's just trying to rehabilitate her record a bit in hopes that she'll be able to get out of the partisan crossfire and slide into being a party elder and kingmaker like Obama did

• Locked thread