Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Literally A Person
Jan 1, 1970

Smugworth Wuz Here
http://i.imgur.com/uTkBuWL.mp4

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SomeJazzyRat
Nov 2, 2012

Hmmm...

My Lovely Horse posted:

I'm kinda curious to know how Disney enters into it.

Apparently it's from their R&D. Best I can guess their role is to, a) Develop new stuff for the theme parks, such as technology to create reactive lightsabers that can reflect blaster shots, b) try to make tech cheap enough to create new toys, or c) make cool tech that you can sell to other companies (not substantiated, pure speculation).

Bloody Hedgehog
Dec 12, 2003

💥💥🤯💥💥
Gotta nuke something

DaveKap posted:

My friend put this video on while we were killing time and these guys are such douchey bros that I could have sworn they were a parody group. (They aren't.) The talent is there and real but it's held by the worst sorts of people.

Sure you don't mean Kevin Bacon?

That's Chevin Batum.

trapped mouse
May 25, 2008

by Azathoth

Jesus loving Christ, I had 100% no memory at all of these commercials and now it's all flooding back to me.

Jobbo_Fett
Mar 7, 2014

Slava Ukrayini

Clapping Larry

Not convinced this isn't an anime

Say Nothing
Mar 5, 2013

by FactsAreUseless

Glottis
May 29, 2002

No. It's necessary.
Yam Slacker
Man, I liked that show.

Dragonwagon
Mar 28, 2010

And that, as much as anything else, led to my drinking problem.

Bombadilillo posted:

Have they done that to that human flesh analog mythbusters used?

How deep in a mans neck can you make a linen card go is the real question.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PxB5CseJqDg

Karate Bastard
Jul 31, 2007

Soiled Meat
Is it possible to go full bro?

Elias_Maluco
Aug 23, 2007
I need to sleep

Literally A Person
Jan 1, 1970

Smugworth Wuz Here

Literally A Person
Jan 1, 1970

Smugworth Wuz Here

Literally A Person
Jan 1, 1970

Smugworth Wuz Here
One more:

Garth_Marenghi
Nov 7, 2011

Really you didn't have a better take where the guy in the back didn't look up to make sure he was in the right position to get hit by the ball, then evidently slip on ice?

Nickiepoo
Jun 24, 2013

Garth_Marenghi posted:

Really you didn't have a better take where the guy in the back didn't look up to make sure he was in the right position to get hit by the ball, then evidently slip on ice?

This is staged?!!

wandler20
Nov 13, 2002

How many Championships?

EatMySpork
Nov 19, 2009

Utensil of the Gods.

spud posted:

What makes them douches?

Can you link the video? The vegetables look like CGI to me.

Their Youtube channel is called Dude Perfect.

Gynocentric Regime
Jun 9, 2010

by Cyrano4747

EatMySpork posted:

Their Youtube channel is called Dude Perfect.

Oh god I hate these guys. They are exactly who you would expect them to be, I can't wait until the YouTube ad economy crashes and takes them with it.

Beastie
Nov 3, 2006

They used to call me tricky-kid, I lived the life they wish they did.

Brace yourself because they have a show on Nickelodeon too.

Literally A Person
Jan 1, 1970

Smugworth Wuz Here

Elias_Maluco
Aug 23, 2007
I need to sleep

Garth_Marenghi posted:

marshmallow creep
Dec 10, 2008

I've been sitting here for 5 mins trying to think of a joke to make but I just realised the animators of Mass Effect already did it for me

https://i.imgur.com/V9QCE7t.mp4

veedubfreak
Apr 2, 2005

by Smythe
I'd be more interested in seeing that built, than the "trick".

w00tmonger
Mar 9, 2011

F-F-FRIDAY NIGHT MOTHERFUCKERS

Trying to find a gif if anyone can help me out. It's a whole bunch of drawers full of candy, pulling up to a fat nerd in glasses sitting down with a pair of nerf guns

DaveKap
Feb 5, 2006

Pickle: Inspected.

spud posted:

What makes them douches?

Can you link the video? The vegetables look like CGI to me.
Fair warning, you asked:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TvNTcB6c-V8

He's got real skills but they give douche chills.

DaveKap has a new favorite as of 23:06 on Jul 27, 2017

w00tmonger
Mar 9, 2011

F-F-FRIDAY NIGHT MOTHERFUCKERS

DaveKap posted:

Fair warning, you asked:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TvNTcB6c-V8

He's got real skills but they give douche chills.

Vegetables are for sure CGI. Having cut a carrot before, unless that card was made out of steel you'd never get the sort of force needed.

Compare that to blowing out candles or popping balloons

DaveKap
Feb 5, 2006

w00tmonger posted:

Vegetables are for sure CGI. Having cut a carrot before, unless that card was made out of steel you'd never get the sort of force needed.

That would certainly explain the weird-rear end cut before "that's a real carrot!"
Alternately, he put razor blades on the card... which I'm not opposed to if he continues to throw these cards at these douches.

Garth_Marenghi
Nov 7, 2011

DaveKap posted:

That would certainly explain the weird-rear end cut before "that's a real carrot!"
Alternately, he put razor blades on the card... which I'm not opposed to if he continues to throw these cards at these douches.

Ricky Jay has penetrated the skin of a watermellon, a carrot is less dense so I don't see a reason to say it's impossible. But it doesn't prove these bros can do it. https://youtu.be/k1ZGIN0UqJE

Mister Kingdom
Dec 14, 2005

And the tears that fall
On the city wall
Will fade away
With the rays of morning light

Lurking Haro
Oct 27, 2009

w00tmonger posted:

They cooked the poo poo out of that carrot.

DaveKap
Feb 5, 2006

WTF is Kirsten Dunst doing here?
Edit: Thanks Google! https://vimeo.com/50971061

Mister Kingdom
Dec 14, 2005

And the tears that fall
On the city wall
Will fade away
With the rays of morning light

DaveKap posted:

WTF is Kirsten Dunst doing here?
Edit: Thanks Google! https://vimeo.com/50971061

I'm still trying to figure out how this exists.

Gromit
Aug 15, 2000

I am an oppressed White Male, Asian women wont serve me! Save me Campbell Newman!!!!!!!

Garth_Marenghi posted:

Ricky Jay has penetrated the skin of a watermellon, a carrot is less dense so I don't see a reason to say it's impossible. But it doesn't prove these bros can do it. https://youtu.be/k1ZGIN0UqJE

That went in about a millimetre, unless there's better video of it happening some other time.

Olive!
Mar 16, 2015

It's not a ghost, but probably a 'living corpse'. The 'living dead' with a hell of a lot of bloodlust...

orange sky
May 7, 2007

Edge of Glory

maybe a bit much for something that sharpens credit cards

Bloody Hedgehog
Dec 12, 2003

💥💥🤯💥💥
Gotta nuke something
If they made it a bit smaller, you could use to to sharpen the edge of a bathroom stall glory-hole.

DaveKap
Feb 5, 2006

Bloody Hedgehog posted:

If they made it a bit smaller, you could use to to sharpen the edge of a bathroom stall glory-hole.
Might need to be smaller for your glory-hole.
:smuggo:

That said, those things do work amazingly well at sharpening knives.
Edit: Here have some content.

DaveKap has a new favorite as of 01:41 on Jul 28, 2017

Bloody Hedgehog
Dec 12, 2003

💥💥🤯💥💥
Gotta nuke something

DaveKap posted:

Might need to be smaller for your glory-hole.
:smuggo:

I'll have you know I own and operate a chain of Glory-Holes across this great nation. Over 3500 holes in operation currently, in all sizes from "Li'l Devil" up to "The Incredible Bulk". And you won't find a sharp edge among them; we use on the finest teflon O-rings to line our glory holes.

Gromit
Aug 15, 2000

I am an oppressed White Male, Asian women wont serve me! Save me Campbell Newman!!!!!!!
Do you have an ISO standard you have to match to? Hopefully there's minimal difference between metric and imperial gloryholes.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

DaveKap
Feb 5, 2006

Bloody Hedgehog posted:

I'll have you know I own and operate a chain of Glory-Holes across this great nation. Over 3500 holes in operation currently, in all sizes from "Li'l Devil" up to "The Incredible Bulk". And you won't find a sharp edge among them; we use on the finest teflon O-rings to line our glory holes.