Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Agean90
Jun 28, 2008

Admiral Ray posted:

scaramucci is a true modern day trump, god drat

I remember back when i thought Tony would be the measured talking head the trump admin needed.

lmao

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ugly Tony
May 6, 2005

It's not even Tuesday, dog
a 6 month cock blocking, ouch

RealityWarCriminal
Aug 10, 2016

:o:
jesus christ

Scaramucci also told me that, unlike other senior officials, he had no interest in media attention. “I’m not Steve Bannon, I’m not trying to suck my own cock,” he said, speaking of Trump’s chief strategist. “I’m not trying to build my own brand off the loving strength of the President. I’m here to serve the country.” (Bannon declined to comment.)

Yinlock
Oct 22, 2008

panel of captain america punching bannon

cap: you've sucked your own dick for the last time, nazi scum!!

Red Dad Redemption
Sep 29, 2007

Zikan posted:

oh my loving god

the communications director of the white house, the pinnacle of the executive branch of the government of the united states of america

Yinlock
Oct 22, 2008

Reality Winner posted:

jesus christ

Scaramucci also told me that, unlike other senior officials, he had no interest in media attention. “I’m not Steve Bannon, I’m not trying to suck my own cock,” he said, speaking of Trump’s chief strategist. “I’m not trying to build my own brand off the loving strength of the President. I’m here to serve the country.” (Bannon declined to comment.)

nice of him to outline his plan like this

GobiasIndustries
Dec 14, 2007

Lipstick Apathy
Lol goddamn Reince still won't quit, even if he lies and claims it's for "preserving my remaining dignity"

mormonpartyboat
Jan 14, 2015

by Reene
https://twitter.com/nick_ramsey/status/890679339355910146

the bitcoin of weed
Nov 1, 2014

this man should be the president imho

peeonwe
Mar 3, 2010

by zen death robot
Nixon talking to the paintings, drunk, but it's Mooch

TMMadman
Sep 9, 2003

by Fluffdaddy

I could actually believe this is the real truth of the matter.

Yinlock
Oct 22, 2008

GobiasIndustries posted:

Lol goddamn Reince still won't quit, even if he lies and claims it's for "preserving my remaining dignity"

he'll only get fired once he's on the other side of the country

RealityWarCriminal
Aug 10, 2016

:o:
Scaramucci said he had to get going. “Yeah, let me go, though, because I’ve gotta start tweeting some poo poo to make this guy crazy.”

Minutes later, he tweeted, “In light of the leak of my financial info which is a felony. I will be contacting @FBI and the @TheJusticeDept #swamp @Reince45.” With the addition of Priebus’s Twitter handle, he was making public what he had just told me: that he believed Priebus was leaking information about him. The tweet quickly went viral.

Zikan
Feb 29, 2004

"Scaramucci, who initiated the call, did not ask for the conversation to be off the record or on background."

lmao he's even more of a moron they I thought

Ruzihm
Aug 11, 2010

Group up and push mid, proletariat!

Admiral Ray posted:

nurgle has blessed john mccain with a tumorous life but in return mccain will rescind healthcare for all americans, thus binding his soul to the joyful god once and for all

Fat Lowtax
Nov 9, 2008

"I'm willing to pay up to $1200 for a big anime titty"

I'm trying to suck my own cock rn

deathbysnusnu
Feb 25, 2016

Lol I love that everyone in the Whitehouse is walking on egg shells because 80's boneittis guy is going to fire everyone. Hell is other people and trump's orbit is some circle way beyond anything dante imagined.

Yinlock
Oct 22, 2008

peeonwe posted:

Nixon talking to the paintings, drunk, but it's Mooch

steve bannon rolls by, still trying to suck his own dick

Zerg Mans
Oct 19, 2006

"What do you think about accusations that Bannon sucks his own dick?"

Itzena
Aug 2, 2006

Nothing will improve the way things currently are.
Slime TrainerS

What you say?

Nonsense
Jan 26, 2007

it owns that putin doesn't actually give a poo poo about trump and actively wanted the US electoral system to come into high disrepute

Red Dad Redemption
Sep 29, 2007

TMMadman posted:

I could actually believe this is the real truth of the matter.

trump's bizarre, continuous putin cocksucking isn't explained by this

Louisgod
Sep 25, 2003

Always Watching
Bread Liar
me, reading the mooch's comments:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9QGQtJL7hSk

triple sulk
Sep 17, 2014

the bitcoin of weed posted:

this man should be the president imho

plot twist: he is

Mia Wasikowska
Oct 7, 2006

mooch finally getting himself into a good situation and then immediately blowing it is all very relatable

tacodaemon
Nov 27, 2006

FactsAreUseless posted:

Being associated with the Trump administration will kill transphobia in America.

lmao that fuckin' Orrin Hatch of all people said yesterday, "People that are transgender, they don't choose to be transgender — they're born that way — and why should we hold that against them?"

Mr. Sharps
Jul 30, 2006

The only true law is that which leads to freedom. There is no other.

the mooch tries to suck his own dick on the reg, ya herd it here foist folks

Zerg Mans
Oct 19, 2006

"I'm going to bring order and organization to the communications department. Also Bannon suck he own dicK"

limp dick calvin
Sep 1, 2006

Strepitoso. Vedete? Una meraviglia.
Mooch!

Yinlock
Oct 22, 2008

Nonsense posted:

it owns that putin doesn't actually give a poo poo about trump and actively wanted the US electoral system to come into high disrepute

or he's at least claiming it afterwards

and it's a good lie if so, who could believe the president could be THIS loving idiotic if not sabotaged???

Nonsense
Jan 26, 2007

the president has sown chaos amongst his own ranks. The cream will rise!

GobiasIndustries
Dec 14, 2007

Lipstick Apathy

Zikan posted:

"Scaramucci, who initiated the call, did not ask for the conversation to be off the record or on background."

lmao he's even more of a moron they I thought

No no no, I need everyone to know how much of a cocksucking jabroni this Reince guy is. Keep it all in.

Ash1138
Sep 29, 2001

Get up, chief. We're just gettin' started.

Reality Winner posted:

Scaramucci said he had to get going. “Yeah, let me go, though, because I’ve gotta start tweeting some poo poo to make this guy crazy.”

Minutes later, he tweeted, “In light of the leak of my financial info which is a felony. I will be contacting @FBI and the @TheJusticeDept #swamp @Reince45.” With the addition of Priebus’s Twitter handle, he was making public what he had just told me: that he believed Priebus was leaking information about him. The tweet quickly went viral.
and none of what got "leaked" was illegal what a self-own by gabbagool lmao

Yinlock
Oct 22, 2008

Mr. Sharps posted:

the mooch tries to suck his own dick on the reg, ya herd it here foist folks

the mooch can suck his own dick whenever he drat well pleases, meanwhile bannon is struggling to devour his own hog

dodecahardon
Oct 20, 2008

Annual Prophet posted:

trump's bizarre, continuous putin cocksucking isn't explained by this

Sure it is, he's too loving stupid to comprehend the notion that he may have been both a beneficiary and victim of Russian involvement.

Samurai Sanders
Nov 4, 2003

Pillbug
This is what I always assumed. They tip the race in Trump's favor, he becomes president surrounded by the scandal of it, America is weakened by internal chaos and Russia can get away with more. Why would they need to do anything more direct than that?

Admiral Ray
May 17, 2014

Proud Musk and Dogecoin fanboy
bannon suck he own dick, a shameful bannon

Intel&Sebastian
Oct 20, 2002

colonel...
i'm trying to sneak around
but i'm dummy thicc
and the clap of my ass cheeks
keeps alerting the guards!
Spicer and The Mooch both kind of expertly represent two different modes of Trump. Spicer is the bored, low energy, lies out of habit, avoids ever having to explain himself by obfuscation version. The Mooch seems more like the Rally, manic energy, lies to make himself sound cool, I'll fuckin' say anything if it sounds badass, avoids ever having to explain himself by just steamrolling through his own bullshit and not caring what idiotic thing he just said because there's another one coming in 10 seconds version.

Tainen
Jan 23, 2004
he calls himself "the mooch"...

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Raskolnikov38
Mar 3, 2007

We were somewhere around Manila when the drugs began to take hold

That DICK! posted:

Why is Hungarian Dance No. 5 the funniest loving song ever

GOOOOOOOOOORRRRRRRKKKKKKAAAAA

• Locked thread