Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Egbert Souse
Nov 6, 2008

DOWN JACKET FETISH posted:

what's the funniest thing that could happen to trump

Fall/roll down the Air Force One stairs like the fat kid in Hook

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

bvj191jgl7bBsqF5m
Apr 16, 2017

IÃÂÃŒÂÌ° Ó̯̖̫̹̯̤A҉mÃÂ̺̩ Ç̬A̡̮̞̠ÚÉ̱̫ K̶eÓgÃÂ.̻̱̪̕Ö̹̟

Slips on a banana peel and falls on his bottom, pooping his pants and then crying

Reince Penis
Nov 15, 2007

by R. Guyovich

Getting elected president?

TotalLossBrain
Oct 20, 2010

Hier graben!

Scaramucci posted:

“Let me tell you something about myself,” he said. “I am a straight shooter.”

ok

Tumble
Jun 24, 2003
I'm not thinking of anything!

accidental president and full-on meltdown when it turns out he's totally unqualified

lol

Inexplicable Humblebrag
Sep 20, 2003

Egbert Souse posted:

Fall/roll down the Air Force One stairs like the fat kid in Hook

lol

wig flies off in the breeze. sternfaced marine stamps on it.

happyhippy
Feb 21, 2005

Playing games, watching movies, owning goons. 'sup
Pillbug

Nobel Peace Prize.
And watch the Repubs try to justify.

Cthulu Carl
Apr 16, 2006

Stefan Prodan posted:

The one that has to babysit him at Davis & Main?

No, Chuck.

Duck and Cover
Apr 6, 2007

Play posted:

LOL Trump has a long history of rounding UP to the nearest ten when it comes to polls. Never seen him round up by nine percent though hehe.

Also look at those miniscule hands. The right hand especially looks like he stole it from a small child for his own use

While that does sound like something Trump would do that isn't the case here. Check the dates.

bvj191jgl7bBsqF5m
Apr 16, 2017

IÃÂÃŒÂÌ° Ó̯̖̫̹̯̤A҉mÃÂ̺̩ Ç̬A̡̮̞̠ÚÉ̱̫ K̶eÓgÃÂ.̻̱̪̕Ö̹̟

PK loving SUBBAN posted:

Getting elected president?

I'm changing my response to this.

Random Stranger
Nov 27, 2009

Feminasty Slut posted:

This entire administration is filled with cartoonish 80's characters it is unreal.

For the next hundred years the Trump administration is going to be cartoonishly evil villains in every lazily written piece of pop culture. Sometimes they'll be thinly disguised, but as time goes by it will be more and more openly them. They will be the nazis of 21st century fiction even if they don't manage a single genocide.

Egbert Souse
Nov 6, 2008

It would be hilarious if Trump is near impeachment and just pulls a Budd Dwyer on national TV, except he uses one of those novelty lighters and just sets his tie on fire, causing him to burst in flames. Sarah Huckabee gets a bucket of what seems to be water, but it's really Everclear left over from Sean Spicer, causing the fire to be worse. Trump is screaming and yelling obscenities, then Mooch throws a blanket on him, except it's made of highly flammable wool. Jared almost saves the day with a fire extinguisher, except the causes some bare wires to become exposed in the ceiling. The fire sets off the sprinkler, dousing out the fire, but soaking Trump and everyone. Electrical current flies from the exposed fire, giving everyone a high voltage electric shock. After all the bodies are crispy browned, there is silence until Barron walks in. He calmly sits down in the Oval Office and smiles. Somehow "Ave Satani" plays from within the room.

Sockser
Jun 28, 2007

This world only remembers the results!

Egbert Souse posted:

It would be hilarious if Trump is near impeachment and just pulls a Budd Dwyer on national TV, except he uses one of those novelty lighters and just sets his tie on fire, causing him to burst in flames. Sarah Huckabee gets a bucket of what seems to be water, but it's really Everclear left over from Sean Spicer, causing the fire to be worse. Trump is screaming and yelling obscenities, then Mooch throws a blanket on him, except it's made of highly flammable wool. Jared almost saves the day with a fire extinguisher, except the causes some bare wires to become exposed in the ceiling. The fire sets off the sprinkler, dousing out the fire, but soaking Trump and everyone. Electrical current flies from the exposed fire, giving everyone a high voltage electric shock. After all the bodies are crispy browned, there is silence until Barron walks in. He calmly sits down in the Oval Office and smiles. Somehow "Ave Satani" plays from within the room.

That's a hell of an act. What do you call it?

Egbert Souse
Nov 6, 2008

Sockser posted:

The Trump Presidency!

Aleth
Aug 2, 2008

Pillbug

quote:

The United States Senate has voted 98-2 to impose new sanctions on Russia, Iran and North Korea, despite objections from the White House.

quote:

Having passed through both chambers, it will be sent to President Trump to sign into law.
But Mr Trump has sought closer ties with Russia, and has the power to veto the bill despite its political support.

Gee, I wonder if he'll do that.

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe
http://www.cnn.com/2017/07/27/politics/scaramucci-lizza-quotes-ranked/index.html

LITERALLY ON CNN. HAHA. LMAO.

quote:

2. "I'm not Steve Bannon, I'm not trying to suck my own cock."

That this bit of insight into the White House chief strategist's flexibility isn't the number one most damaging thing that Scaramucci says is truly remarkable. It's like how James Harden didn't win the MVP because Russell Westbrook averaged a triple double.
It takes only a once-in-a-lifetime effort for this quote to be the runner-up.

1. "Reince is a loving paranoid schizophrenic, a paranoiac...'Let me leak the loving thing and see if I can cock-block these people the way I cock-blocked Scaramucci for six months.'"

There's so much here. The bashing of Priebus' state of mind. The imitating of Priebus. The words themselves. This is a hall-of-fame-type quote. And Scaramucci isn't even supposed to start as communications director until August 15!

mst4k
Apr 18, 2003

budlitemolaram

Timeline needs more video games also since November my drinking has increased dramatically, it's frightening.

nigga crab pollock
Mar 26, 2010

by Lowtax

the dumb fucker actually colluded with russia

bug chaser chaser
Dec 11, 2006

https://twitter.com/christinawilkie/status/890709283289083910

https://twitter.com/kremlintrolls/status/890595603599810560

Can't wait

Egbert Souse
Nov 6, 2008

Bannon is turning into Gordon Cole with leprosy

twitter and bisted
Aug 26, 2012

I'm a crow and nothing human is avian to me

Egbert Souse posted:

Sockser posted:

The Aristrocrats!

Mr Ice Cream Glove
Apr 22, 2007

https://twitter.com/Hadas_Gold/status/890641341226532864

https://twitter.com/seanhannity/status/890649346898771968
https://twitter.com/seanhannity/status/890707588031139840
https://twitter.com/seanhannity/status/890708153549156353

GolfHole
Feb 26, 2004

all america is babies

ambient robot
Apr 23, 2014

by Lowtax

:hmbol:

turn off the TV
Aug 4, 2010

moderately annoying

Nice meltdown.

jre
Sep 2, 2011

To the cloud ?

How can this be real life :psyduck:

Toilet Shoes
Aug 22, 2016

by Lowtax

FuhrerHat posted:

all america is babies

Oh, please tell me this is the first time you realized that the country is full of whiny loving brats, that if given the chance, wouldn't even wipe themselves if they could get someone else to do it for them.

I love watching the FNG getting "broke in".

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe
bless this mess

Inexplicable Humblebrag
Sep 20, 2003

nigga crab pollock posted:

the dumb fucker actually colluded with russia

im gonna engage with a magaman briefly to say that actually it would be way way way funnier if he didn't have anything to do with russia and it's just his woeful, hideous incompetence that made him look at every turn as if he did

ambient robot
Apr 23, 2014

by Lowtax
Someone please assure me that whether or not Bannon sucks his own cock will be recorded in some kind of government archive for future generations to appreciate

Code Jockey
Jan 24, 2006

69420 basic bytes free

lmao he mad

ROFL Octopus
Jun 20, 2014

LET ME EXPLAIN

I wouldn't believe it but after a meltdown like that I know it's unquestionably true

turn off the TV
Aug 4, 2010

moderately annoying

im gonna engage with a magaman briefly to say that actually it would be way way way funnier if he didn't have anything to do with russia and it's just his woeful, hideous incompetence that made him look at every turn as if he did

Until the Jr emails I actually didn't think that Dr. Donald J. Trump, Attorney at Law, was direcrly involved with any collusion but instead was just immensely retarded and oblivious. Now I realize that it's both.

Dial-a-Dog
May 22, 2001
you know that episode of the simpsons where it's in the future and marge says "Fox turned into a hardcore sex channel so gradually I didn't even notice"? The Trump admin is like that, we started off with a bunch of dumb gaffes and minor ridiculousness, and now we're at the point where the president makes the pentagon think he's declaring war on twitter and his communications director goes on the record saying "I'm not Steve Bannon, I'm not trying to suck my own cock" and it feels like we're still working at the same level

and it's only been six months but i swear it feels like his third term already as we move over the event horizon of the singulolity

Toilet Shoes
Aug 22, 2016

by Lowtax

ambient robot posted:

Someone please assure me that whether or not Bannon sucks his own cock will be recorded in some kind of government archive for future generations to appreciate

If it is. Do you think there will be debate over what was meant by that phrase?

Kind of like the poo poo we have now with George Washington.

Burt Sexual
Jan 26, 2006

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Switchblade Switcharoo

Why is hannity defending his ecred on twitter?

turn off the TV
Aug 4, 2010

moderately annoying

ROFL Octopus posted:

I wouldn't believe it but after a meltdown like that I know it's unquestionably true

Learning from the best.

Code Jockey
Jan 24, 2006

69420 basic bytes free

Dial-a-Dog posted:

you know that episode of the simpsons where it's in the future and marge says "Fox turned into a hardcore sex channel so gradually I didn't even notice"? The Trump admin is like that, we started off with a bunch of dumb gaffes and minor ridiculousness, and now we're at the point where the president makes the pentagon think he's declaring war on twitter and his communications director goes on the record saying "I'm not Steve Bannon, I'm not trying to suck my own cock" and it feels like we're still working at the same level

It's amazing that I'm looking back on the gw bush years thinking "well, at least he had smart - if not remarkably evil - people around him", and at least gw could occasionally string a sentence together

quote:

singulolity

hmbol

Duck and Cover
Apr 6, 2007

Egbert Souse posted:

Excuse me but wool isn't generally highly flammable. http://www.iwto.org/flame-resistance

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dial-a-Dog
May 22, 2001
first the maga men and now we've got big wool infiltrating the thread, is nothing sacred