Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
7 RING SHRIMP
Oct 3, 2012

Spoeank posted:

Why smoke a cigarette in tyool 2017

It's like training at altitude

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Impossibly Perfect Sphere
Nov 6, 2002

They wasted Luanne on Lucky!

She could of have been so much more but the writers just didn't care!

Thaddius the Large posted:

Yesterday I scanned over the upcoming Vanity Fair piece on Angelina Jolie, apparently she just bought a 10,000 square foot mansion for herself and her half dozen kids. She talked about how she spent a whole six months being a "regular mom", the examples given were picking up dog poop and doing laundry and taking cooking classes, but now she's got the itch to travel the world again. I want to beat every one of those Hollywood "humanitarians" with a stick.

my god who cares

Gumbel2Gumbel
Apr 28, 2010

I wonder if those children would have been better off orphans in the 3rd world.

Truly I think it is better for them to be raised in their natural habitat instead of obscene wealth.

Thaddius the Large
Jul 5, 2006

It's in the five-hole!

I need a break every now and again from impotent rage over important things, and football hasn't started yet, so I'm largely left with impotent rage over unimportant things. Just because I've only got one dance move doesn't mean I won't bust it out

7 RING SHRIMP
Oct 3, 2012

Lmao

Mel Mudkiper
Jan 19, 2012

At this point, Mudman abruptly ends the conversation. He usually insists on the last word.
Still beats Gwyneth paltrow

FizFashizzle
Mar 30, 2005

hannity's doing okay

https://twitter.com/Hadas_Gold/status/890641341226532864

Nov 6, 2002

70 year old lobster? wtf

Sataere
Jul 20, 2005

Step 1: Start fight
Step 2: Attack straw man
Step 3: REPEAT

Do not engage with me

Jiminy Christmas! Shoes! posted:

70 year old lobster? wtf

Lobster is like a fine wine. It makes you a pretentious douchebag

Gumbel2Gumbel
Apr 28, 2010

I prefer monkfish to lobster unless the lobster is grilled.

Its Rinaldo
Aug 13, 2010

CODS BINCH

70 year old lobster? wtf

Conservative policy is to murder and devour the old so story checks out

fsif
Jul 18, 2003

I've never heard about old lobster being better and it sounds somewhat counter-intuitive to me.

Nov 6, 2002

When Hannity ate out I assumed it was always five year olds.

Neil Armbong
Jan 16, 2004

If anybody wants to see, there's a Donkey Kong kill screen coming up.
Pillbug

fsif posted:

I've never heard about old lobster being better and it sounds somewhat counter-intuitive to me.

I don't think it's aged, it's about the size. The only way you can get up to an 8lb lobster is with a long life. Most people would just say the weight, the author threw in the age because, well, look at the conversation it's sparked here.

FizFashizzle
Mar 30, 2005

:whoptc:

Spoeank
Jul 16, 2003

That's a nice set of 11 dynasty points there, it would be a shame if 3 rings were to happen with it
Hannity out here eating AARP crustaceans while Seth Rich's killer runs free and Kim Dotcom has all the evidence!!!

Kalli
Jun 2, 2001

There are a lot of good pizza places in NYC.

Its Rinaldo
Aug 13, 2010

CODS BINCH

Neil Armbong posted:

I don't think it's aged, it's about the size. The only way you can get up to an 8lb lobster is with a long life. Most people would just say the weight, the author threw in the age because, well, look at the conversation it's sparked here.

Lobsters aren't quite immortal but they age so slow that they just don't stop getting bigger so an old lobster would be huge.

Mel Mudkiper
Jan 19, 2012

At this point, Mudman abruptly ends the conversation. He usually insists on the last word.

Savage and unyielding

seiferguy
Jun 9, 2005

FLAWED
INTUITION

Toilet Rascal
Hannity's career would be over if they found out he put grey poupon on that lobster.

kiimo
Jul 24, 2003

Gumbel2Gumbel posted:

I prefer monkfish to lobster unless the lobster is grilled.

gently caress that fry it like they do in Mexico

Air Skwirl
May 13, 2007

Neither snow nor rain nor heat nor gloom of night stays these couriers from the swift completion of their appointed shitposting.

Mel Mudkiper posted:

Still beats Gwyneth paltrow

I assume you're talking about Dr. Jennifer Gunter's amazing hit pieces on Goop. I love her.

Mel Mudkiper
Jan 19, 2012

So the GOP just fired a shot at Trump.

In other news, I figured out what I was doing wrong in my deadlift, but it also means I have to drop a lot of weight to get the form right :smith:

weird Asian candy
Aug 23, 2005

Ask me about how my football team's success determines my self worth, and how I wish I lived in New Orleans.
Form >

Gumbel2Gumbel
Apr 28, 2010

Mel Mudkiper posted:

So the GOP just fired a shot at Trump.

In other news, I figured out what I was doing wrong in my deadlift, but it also means I have to drop a lot of weight to get the form right :smith:

Better your form than a disc.

No one gives a poo poo how much you lift, they only care how you look. You look better when you're able to work out and building muscle

Spoeank
Jul 16, 2003

That's a nice set of 11 dynasty points there, it would be a shame if 3 rings were to happen with it
might as well be droppin ur cervix b*tch

Pron on VHS
Nov 14, 2005

Blood Clots
Sweat Dries
Bones Heal
Suck it Up and Keep Wrestling
Flacco hurt his back while lifting

Mel Mudkiper
Jan 19, 2012

Gumbel2Gumbel posted:

Better your form than a disc.

No one gives a poo poo how much you lift, they only care how you look. You look better when you're able to work out and building muscle

Yeah, I was so focused on not bending my spine I was bending my spine too much in the other direction. So basically I was lifting with my back in a reverse C.

When I tried to do it right with a straight back I could feel it start to bend halfway up so I am going back to see what my working set is without any bend

weird Asian candy
Aug 23, 2005

Ask me about how my football team's success determines my self worth, and how I wish I lived in New Orleans.

SHOAH NUFF posted:

Flacco hurt his back while lifting

I hit it pretty hard this morning and my lower back is feeling it. I hate my lower back :smith:

Spoeank
Jul 16, 2003

Tony The Mooch is my favorite new character guys omg

Ehud
Sep 19, 2003

football.

https://twitter.com/kylegriffin1/status/890705031686746114

kiimo
Jul 24, 2003

This guy is like the dude who shows up at an already out of control party shouting a bunch of nonsense and breaks a vase within five minutes.

FizFashizzle
Mar 30, 2005

Apparently the New Yorker conversation was recorded :laffo:

Neil Armbong
Jan 16, 2004

If anybody wants to see, there's a Donkey Kong kill screen coming up.
Pillbug
Man, just when their antics were becoming routine, they bring in the Mooch and make things interesting again.

Mel Mudkiper
Jan 19, 2012

There's something weirdly awesome about how many shithead careers Trump is gonna bring down with him

Sessions lasted 30 years as a Senator despite being a piece of poo poo racist and 6 months into the administration and he is on life support

Spoeank
Jul 16, 2003

Mooch/@nycguidovoice 2020

Pron on VHS
Nov 14, 2005

Blood Clots
Sweat Dries
Bones Heal
da moooooooch

Leperflesh
May 17, 2007

Mel Mudkiper posted:

There's something weirdly awesome about how many shithead careers Trump is gonna bring down with him

Sessions lasted 30 years as a Senator despite being a piece of poo poo racist and 6 months into the administration and he is on life support

Samantha bee had a whole thing on that on her show last night. My wife watches it so I heard a bit of it... all about how the trump administration is a cesspool that drags everyone it touches into itself to be ruined.

Looks like this is it:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pBmiOJFiwWs

Pron on VHS
Nov 14, 2005

Blood Clots
Sweat Dries
Bones Heal
It's good to watch as little Samantha Bee as possible

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

BlindSite
Feb 8, 2009

Hey guys. I think this Donald Trump guy might not be a good president.

• Locked thread