Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Egbert Souse
Nov 6, 2008

lol

Duck and Cover posted:

Excuse me but wool isn't generally highly flammable. http://www.iwto.org/flame-resistance

It's not flame-proof from telekinesis.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Telephones
Apr 28, 2013

turn off the TV posted:

Until the Jr emails I actually didn't think that Dr. Donald J. Trump, Attorney at Law, was direcrly involved with any collusion but instead was just immensely retarded and oblivious. Now I realize that it's both.

I dunno. Remember poo poo like this?

http://www.politico.com/story/2016/07/trump-putin-no-relationship-226282

Pussy Quipped
Jan 29, 2009

IM NOT OWNED, IM NOT OWNED!

ambient robot
Apr 23, 2014

by Lowtax

Toilet Shoes posted:

If it is. Do you think there will be debate over what was meant by that phrase?

Kind of like the poo poo we have now with George Washington.

I hope our school systems survive long enough for some bright young scholar to publish a thesis paper on the Bannon Cock Sucking Conundrum

burning swine
May 26, 2004

Pennywise the Frown
May 10, 2010

Upset Trowel
Every day I think... this can't get any better. And every day... the White House, or anything related to it, proves me wrong.

What a wonderful time to be alive.

edit: lol

Code Jockey
Jan 24, 2006

69420 basic bytes free

Pennywise the Frown posted:

Every day I think... this can't get any better. And every day... the White House, or anything related to it, proves me wrong.

where does it fuckin' end though

like sure, there is always more and it is always worse has been applicable for decades, but poo poo's kinda accelerating now

Burt Sexual
Jan 26, 2006

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Switchblade Switcharoo

It's exhausting. Think of being a trumper and not just taking it all in, and not forgetting the prior 48 gently caress ups, but defending it?

Paused
Oct 24, 2010
You know how Trump doesn't drink alcohol? Is that still true?

(For any given meaning of the word 'truth' when used in the same sentence as 'Trump'.)

Burt Sexual
Jan 26, 2006

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Switchblade Switcharoo

Paused posted:

(For any given meaning of the word 'truth' when used in the same sentence as 'Trump'.)

He does coke. With mooch. Sniffffffffff

turn off the TV
Aug 4, 2010

moderately annoying

Paused posted:

If you're on coke drinking doesn't feel nearly as good.

Code Jockey
Jan 24, 2006

69420 basic bytes free

Burt Sexual posted:

It's exhausting. Think of being a trumper and not just taking it all in, and not forgetting the prior 48 gently caress ups, but defending it?

I think I talked about it before but the big Trump supporter guy I work with, who came in just smug as a mufucker the day after the election, has been slowly getting more unraveled over the last few months and lately he's just been permanently in a bad mood and flipping out at people for nothing

I have a meeting with him tomorrow and my lead dev and I are taking bets on if he's just going to beat the gently caress out of one of us for disagreeing with him, like he almost did to his boss the other day, lmao

e. he's also got two molon labe stickers and one of those dead sniper guy punisher skulls on his cube wall lmao

Code Jockey fucked around with this message at 01:15 on Jul 28, 2017

morningdrew
Jul 18, 2003

It's toe-tapping-ly tragic!

Chinatown posted:

bless this mess

ambient robot
Apr 23, 2014

by Lowtax
can you believe it................... donald trump... hes still the president...... of the united states of america.... wow

Burt Sexual
Jan 26, 2006

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Switchblade Switcharoo

Code Jockey posted:

I think I talked about it before but the big Trump supporter guy I work with, who came in just smug as a mufucker the day after the election, has been slowly getting more unraveled over the last few months and lately he's just been permanently in a bad mood and flipping out at people for nothing

I have a meeting with him tomorrow and my lead dev and I are taking bets on if he's just going to beat the gently caress out of one of us for disagreeing with him, like he almost did to his boss the other day, lmao

I work for the Feds and sometimes have need to talk about budgetary plans and all I do basically is rfp responses to them in 1000 page documents. And I never had the occasion to talk trump sucks, other than we're dealing with a highly restricted budgetary environment with an adversarial administration.

You need to focus on writing code, jockey.

E don't mean to harsh your lols but a 31% and higher on other of my agencies sucks for me and you.

Burt Sexual fucked around with this message at 01:22 on Jul 28, 2017

Pennywise the Frown
May 10, 2010

Upset Trowel

Code Jockey posted:

where does it fuckin' end though

like sure, there is always more and it is always worse has been applicable for decades, but poo poo's kinda accelerating now

I am actually afraid of this thought. Like, you're right. It's getting crazier and crazier at an increasing rate. We are in uncharted territories here. Every single succeeding day we get the answer to "How much more hosed up can this get?"

Burt Sexual posted:

This thread honestly made me able to listen to the news again. Following it without lolling was loving tiresome. You'd think that it would be exhausting for trumpers with all of the mental gymnastics it takes for them to tell themselves, "Yes, all of this is ok." But I honestly don't think they put that much effort into thinking. Seriously. It's torturous processing this stuff and I think they just.... don't.

This thread to me has been like.... Dr. Gibbis or: How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Love the White House

timp
Sep 19, 2007

Everything is in my control
Lipstick Apathy

An 8 pound 70 year old lobster? What the gently caress??

Yum yum yum this lobster is so good, it was born in 1947

timp
Sep 19, 2007

Everything is in my control
Lipstick Apathy
Like seriously, is that even a thing?

turn off the TV
Aug 4, 2010

moderately annoying

I am actually afraid of this thought. Like, you're right. It's getting crazier and crazier at an increasing rate. We are in uncharted territories here. Every single succeeding day we get the answer to "How much more hosed up can this get?"

This thread honestly made me able to listen to the news again. Following it without lolling was loving tiresome. You'd think that it would be exhausting for trumpers with all of the mental gymnastics it takes for them to tell themselves, "Yes, all of this is ok." But I honestly don't think they put that much effort into thinking. Seriously. It's torturous processing this stuff and I think they just.... don't.

This thread to me has been like.... Dr. Gibbis or: How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Love the White House

Im actually following the news less religiously now. Before you actually had to look some to see the biggest lols, but poo poo is getting so out of hand that it seems like every news outlet is running a 24/7 accelerationist nightmare.

GolfHole
Feb 26, 2004

lobsters live a long time

turn off the TV
Aug 4, 2010

moderately annoying

And it feels so drat good.

no pubes yet sorry
Sep 11, 2003

timp posted:

Like seriously, is that even a thing?

Yes, lobsters approaching ten pounds are kind of gross though. Opposite of veal.

In my experience they are only eaten just to say that you have.

bug chaser chaser
Dec 11, 2006

pizzagaters have a new obsession - a Pakistani immigrant who was formerly an IT worker for the DNC

https://twitter.com/thedailybeast/status/890708905675943936

https://twitter.com/polNewsForever/status/890602525342130178

quote:

...extremist right-wing bloggers were beginning to harass them and their children - even going to their children's schools.

Pennywise the Frown
May 10, 2010

Upset Trowel

turn off the TV posted:

Im actually following the news less religiously now. Before you actually had to look some to see the biggest lols, but poo poo is getting so out of hand that it seems like every news outlet is running a 24/7 accelerationist nightmare.

I'm still drinking heavily.

Burt Sexual
Jan 26, 2006

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Switchblade Switcharoo

FuhrerHat posted:

lobsters live a long time

The older the cow the tougher the meat.

Obsidianheart
Apr 26, 2017

Throwing off the shadow of a better man.

Dial-a-Dog posted:

Is nothing sacred?

*Looks at 45's Presidential Portrait*
Nope. Nothing.

Dang It Bhabhi!
May 27, 2004

ASK ME ABOUT
BEING
ESCULA GRIND'S
#1 SIMP

lol thanks dipshit

turn off the TV
Aug 4, 2010

moderately annoying

I'm still drinking heavily.

I still try once in a blue moon, but about half of a beer is enough to make me want to puke now. Pretty good cessation aid.

Cthulu Carl
Apr 16, 2006

Code Jockey posted:

e. he's also got two molon labe stickers and one of those dead sniper guy punisher skulls on his cube wall lmao

The Trumper where I work has been screwing up more and more and flailing about with excuses ("You know how much work I have to do?! I'm the only person doing any real work here!") to the point that we're all calling him Snowflake and asking if he got triggered.

Also I've given up pretenses and whenever politics come up, I just call Trump retarded or Alzheimered and he just kinda fumes.

He uses Pepe for his av on Lync at work, too LOL

Pennywise the Frown
May 10, 2010

Upset Trowel

Obsidianheart posted:

*Looks at 45's Presidential Portrait*
Nope. Nothing.

I never get tired of this pic I took at the VA.

flashy_mcflash
Feb 7, 2011

Fake news. I'm supposed to believe that Hannity was faced with a red-faced 70 year old and didn't endorse it for president?

Pennywise the Frown
May 10, 2010

Upset Trowel

flashy_mcflash posted:

Fake news. I'm supposed to believe that Hannity was faced with a red-faced 70 year old and didn't endorse it for president?

:boom:

cool new Metroid game
Oct 7, 2009

hail satan

lol trump is president of the united states of america

turn off the TV
Aug 4, 2010

moderately annoying

I never get tired of this pic I took at the VA.

I still can't get over this stupid tough guy look he has in this portrait. It just seems so immensely insecure.

Pennywise the Frown
May 10, 2010

Upset Trowel

turn off the TV posted:

I still can't get over this stupid tough guy look he has in this portrait. It just seems so immensely insecure.

Yeah he really thinks he is something he's not.

I also like how someone pointed out the "EXIT" reflection in the picture.

Fanatic
Mar 9, 2006

:eyepop:

timp posted:

An 8 pound 70 year old lobster? What the gently caress??

Yum yum yum this lobster is so good, it was born in 1947

Knowing Trump and his establishments, it was probably a fraction of that age and also not a lobster

flashy_mcflash
Feb 7, 2011

turn off the TV posted:

Every depiction of Tough Guy Trump is precisely how a very small child perceives toughness. His truck antics, putting on the coal helmet during the campaign, it's all just making a mean face and acting like a big boy.

Outpost22
Oct 11, 2012

RIP Screamy You were too good for this world.
i'm starting to think that maybe america deserved 9/11

Tumble
Jun 24, 2003
I'm not thinking of anything!
lol imagine ever taking somebody with that dumb loving hair seriously. it's a hosed up ugly megacombover in what world can you ever listen to a man who thinks that looks better than just going bald!!?! how could you ever trust the judgement of somebody who decides that is the best outcome for a your old-rear end hair?

its the most puzzling thing about trumps presidency imo

"hmm yes i'll just fold my hair over on top of itself so that when people see it they'll have no choice BUT to question what was going wrong with my hair that this was the best cover-up" hahaha and people still think he's a capable leader lmfao. WITH THAT HAIR~!!!!

Tumble fucked around with this message at 02:05 on Jul 28, 2017

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ROFL Octopus
Jun 20, 2014

LET ME EXPLAIN

turn off the TV posted:

Used to be his Wikipedia portrait too until it was changed to this much more flattering picture: