Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
foutre
Sep 4, 2011

:toot: RIP ZEEZ :toot:
It's 100% a thirty year old man, no doubt in my mind.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

misguided rage
Jun 15, 2010

:shepface:God I fucking love Diablo 3 gold, it even paid for this shitty title:shepface:
I've gotten myself or my adc killed more than once going for coins that were clearly a really bad idea, so I disagree with your assessment that the item involves no risk :colbert:

e: oh man are there ever a lot of comments missing the point

misguided rage fucked around with this message at 18:48 on Jul 27, 2017

ArbitraryC
Jan 28, 2009
Pick a number, any number
Pillbug
I do enjoy the posts where supps are mad about having to fight their adc (and later their laners) for cs with relic shield. It really is amazing how many adcs just don't seem to understand how that item works.

Work Friend Keven
Oct 24, 2015

I'M A BIG STUPID IDIOT WHO GETS TRIGGERED FROM THE WORDS SPORTS BALL AND HAS SHIT OPINIONS ABOUT CARD GAMES. ALSO I SAID I WAS GOING TO QUIT HEARTHSTONE OUT OF SPITE OF A TAIWANESE WINNING THE CHAMPIONSHIP SO REPORT ME IF YOU SEE ME POST IN A HS THREAD
These Reddit guys are soooooo stupid. Anyways, I never have enough gold for tear and why would I? First item Mejais is actually fairly expensive,

Work Friend Keven
Oct 24, 2015

I'M A BIG STUPID IDIOT WHO GETS TRIGGERED FROM THE WORDS SPORTS BALL AND HAS SHIT OPINIONS ABOUT CARD GAMES. ALSO I SAID I WAS GOING TO QUIT HEARTHSTONE OUT OF SPITE OF A TAIWANESE WINNING THE CHAMPIONSHIP SO REPORT ME IF YOU SEE ME POST IN A HS THREAD

ArbitraryC posted:

I do enjoy the posts where supps are mad about having to fight their adc (and later their laners) for cs with relic shield. It really is amazing how many adcs just don't seem to understand how that item works.

It's all the worst most sub human sjws of them all, thresh players, who don't deserve gold anyways. Hope I didn't trigger ya.

ArbitraryC
Jan 28, 2009
Pick a number, any number
Pillbug

Work Friend Keven posted:

It's all the worst most sub human sjws of them all, thresh players, who don't deserve gold anyways. Hope I didn't trigger ya.

yeah I mean it's hard to get the procs on thresh but even when I'm playing braum/ali/galio/etc I find some jhins will use their q + 4th shot just to snipe the cannon from me every time.

Venuz Patrol
Mar 27, 2011
i go for every coin because the pickup radius is wide enough to make it basically impossible to punish even if youre walking through the creep wave to grab it

kingcobweb
Apr 16, 2005
It depends on the champion. Rakan and melee champs you might miss a couple, Nami/Sona/Janna/Soraka you'll get 99% of them.

el dingo
Mar 19, 2009

Ogres are like onions
Seems every time I relic shield thresh I'm paired with caitlyn, I'm eyeing up that big ol juicy 45g cannon minion and she just headshots it while my scythe flails around flacidly

Spudalicious
Dec 24, 2003

I <3 Alton Brown.
I just tried coin sona. It is really actually infinite mana.

WIFEY WATCHDOG
Jun 25, 2012

Yeah, well I don't trust this guy. I think he regifted, he degifted, and now he's using an upstairs invite as a springboard to a Super Bowl sex romp.

Spudalicious posted:

I just tried coin sona. It is really actually infinite mana.

Same it ruled, lulu was raging cause she took spellthiefs.

Cy@

kingcobweb
Apr 16, 2005
Can we add Tear/Sorc shoes/Mejais/Lichbane/Deathcap to the OP with the caption "core support early game items"

BENGHAZI 2
Oct 13, 2007

by Cyrano4747
Hello my name is forums poster dickeye I'm gonna play tristana tonight and bungle ADC real hard

Tired Moritz
Mar 25, 2012

wish Lowtax would get tired of YOUR POSTS

(n o i c e)
when i was in low elo, i used to play a lot of heimer sup

BENGHAZI 2
Oct 13, 2007

by Cyrano4747
ran through a training mode with trstana just to get a feel for her abilities

this

owns

Sexpansion
Mar 22, 2003

DELETED

kingcobweb posted:

Ancient coin income is so insane that Louise Mensch is supportively retweeting it

This is any extremely good post

BENGHAZI 2
Oct 13, 2007

by Cyrano4747
queue up a bots game

some dude windmill slams kayn and begins saying the Worst Things

"solo top"

"Nvm solo bot"

"nvm bot"

and then he just fucks around in the jungle and ends up being half the team deaths

only died three times in that entire game! i played way more defensively than normal but it was still a ton of fun and i cant imagine how much better it is with someone playing actual support instead of just leaving you with your dick in the wind running from the creep waves bc you'll get 2v1ed

edit also thresh is on sale i've heard he's good c/d

foutre
Sep 4, 2011

:toot: RIP ZEEZ :toot:
Second best champion in the game after Bard. Pretty much always decent if you're good at him.

E: to be clear not second strongest, just all around second best.

Kokoro Wish
Jul 23, 2007

Post? What post? Oh wow.
I had nothing to do with THAT.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KBzbVqbyzhw

BENGHAZI 2
Oct 13, 2007

by Cyrano4747
played a bots game with thresh, with jhin in bot with me. i dont enjoy support as much as i do ADC or top but it was still fun. also the only game where ive actually seen people go 2/1/2 against bots and everyone was super chill and owned every gently caress up

a+ game would play again

e also that jhin was chill as gently caress and got a quad kill with some absurd ping, gj guy from brazil or whatever

BENGHAZI 2 fucked around with this message at 03:05 on Jul 28, 2017

Work Friend Keven
Oct 24, 2015

kingcobweb posted:

Can we add Tear/Sorc shoes/Mejais/Lichbane/Deathcap to the OP with the caption "core support early game items"

Thresh Build Paths . Jpg

Falconer
Dec 7, 2003

Did you know, I was THE MOON once!

Yes! You see, one night it turned out the moon had been STOLEN!

The animal people asked ME to take its place as I am so WISE and BRILLIANT!!

BENGHAZI 2 posted:

played a bots game with thresh, with jhin in bot with me. i dont enjoy support as much as i do ADC or top but it was still fun. also the only game where ive actually seen people go 2/1/2 against bots and everyone was super chill and owned every gently caress up

a+ game would play again

It feels like about half of the bot games I've been in lately are 2/1/2, although almost all of the remaining games had 1-2 bots on our side. I've gotten into the habit of locking in my choice only after I'm certain that I won't regret having to deal with the bot(s) on the team averaging a death per minute.

BENGHAZI 2
Oct 13, 2007

by Cyrano4747

Falconer posted:

It feels like about half of the bot games I've been in lately are 2/1/2, although almost all of the remaining games had 1-2 bots on our side. I've gotten into the habit of locking in my choice only after I'm certain that I won't regret having to deal with the bot(s) on the team averaging a death per minute.

every game ive been in before now is people trying to go 1/1/2/1 and its awful

this game started with nobody bothering to call out what they'd like to play so we had four people in bot to start and by the end of the game we'd had someone disconnect four times, one guy leave and never come back, and the team ratio was 7/48 in favor of the bots

when me going "gently caress all of you im just gonna go farm in bottom lane and see if i can get some items and practice because this is awful" is actually the best move in the game and ends with me takig out three straight turrets and the inhib, you know its rough

kingcobweb
Apr 16, 2005
Support doesn't make much sense when you're playing vs bots. Once you're playing real 2v2 lanes it might click more

BENGHAZI 2
Oct 13, 2007

by Cyrano4747

kingcobweb posted:

Support doesn't make much sense when you're playing vs bots. Once you're playing real 2v2 lanes it might click more

Yeah I'm gonna give it another shot in *checks watch* like nine years when I hit 20

Prokhor
Jun 28, 2009

In one moment, Earth; in the next, Heaven.

BENGHAZI 2 posted:

Yeah I'm gonna give it another shot in *checks watch* like nine years when I hit 20

If you're working on support, why not check out this handy guide to support MF

https://youtu.be/MX_deR7ORzo

kingcobweb
Apr 16, 2005

Prokhor posted:

My most unappreciated Work

kirtar
Sep 11, 2011

Strum in a harmonizing quartet
I want to cause a revolution

What can I do? My savage
nature is beyond wild

kingcobweb posted:

Unless by support means something like vel'koz that goes income item into full AP

kingcobweb
Apr 16, 2005
Playing the game for over four years and I finally backdoored for the first time: http://plays.tv/video/597ae3815143ca335f/greatest-moment-ill-ever-have-in-legal-legends

Mikujin
May 25, 2010

(also a lightning rod)

kingcobweb posted:

Playing the game for over four years and I finally backdoored for the first time: http://plays.tv/video/597ae3815143ca335f/greatest-moment-ill-ever-have-in-legal-legends

Not pictured: both teams trying furiously to be worse than the other.

It was a spectacular fireball of bad performances all around, resulting in over 2 deaths per minute average. :allears:

Prokhor
Jun 28, 2009

In one moment, Earth; in the next, Heaven.

kingcobweb posted:

So continues there prophecy of every good moment having the McElroy's behind you

datajugend
Jan 15, 2010

:minnie: Cat Army :minnie:

Prokhor posted:

mf is the best support to change to when your adc is being an asshat in chat before the game starts. i never play ranked btw

Coco Rodreguiz
Jan 12, 2007

Peckerhead isn't used enough as an insult if you ask me.
Executing someone with urgots ult is loving hilarious. I laugh even if it's my own team.

pog boyfriend
Jul 2, 2011

Prokhor posted:

this is some matazat poo poo. good work kcw

Addamere
Jan 3, 2010

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

bronze flex is weird

Taciturn Tactician
Jan 27, 2011

The secret to good health is a balanced diet and unstable healing radiation
Lipstick Apathy

BENGHAZI 2 posted:

What's your ign

Pussy Quipped
Jan 29, 2009

Addamere posted:

bronze flex is weird

Couldn't get 600 cs? noob

Addamere
Jan 3, 2010

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
yeah im pretty bad

BENGHAZI 2
Oct 13, 2007

by Cyrano4747

Dkeyeballz

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Thumbtacks
Apr 3, 2013
Does Urgot's W or whatever count as auto attacks? Would thornmail or bramble vest or whatever completely shred him if he uses it on me? It applies Fervor stacks so I'm thinking it might count.

• Locked thread