Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

IMJack
Apr 16, 2003

Royalty is a continuous ripping and tearing motion.

Fun Shoe

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Boardroom Jimmy
Aug 20, 2006

Ahhh ballet

some kinda jackal
Feb 25, 2003

TMMadman
Sep 9, 2003

by Fluffdaddy

mrfart
May 26, 2004

Dear diary, today I
became a captain.

mrfart fucked around with this message at 00:23 on Jul 23, 2017

HellOnEarth
Nov 7, 2005

Now that's good jerky!

IMJack
Apr 16, 2003

Fun Shoe

My face!!! My valuable face!!!

After The War
Apr 12, 2005

to all of my Architects
let me be traitor

IMJack posted:

My face!!! My valuable face!!!

Oh, he ain't pretty no more!

BigDave
Jul 14, 2009

Taste the High Country

After The War posted:

Oh, he ain't pretty no more!

Buckets
Apr 10, 2009

...THE CHILD...

CatchrNdRy
Mar 15, 2005

Receiver of the Rye.

Artillery

Covok
May 27, 2013

Yet where is that woman now? Tell me, in what heave does she reside? None of them. Because no God bothered to listen or care. If that is what you think it means to be a God, then you and all your teachings are welcome to do as that poor women did. And vanish from these realms forever.
https://youtu.be/g-lsKNClwWQ

vermin
Feb 28, 2017

Help, I've turned into a manifestation of mental disorders as viewed through an early 20th century lens sparked by the disparity between man and modern society and I can't get up

Your guilty conscience may force you to vote Democrat, but inside you secretly long for a cold-hearted republican to lower taxes, brutalize criminals, and rule you like a king!

Class3KillStorm
Feb 17, 2011

vermin posted:

Your guilty conscience may force you to vote Democrat, but inside you secretly long for a cold-hearted republican to lower taxes, brutalize criminals, and rule you like a king!

You know, there are 3 things we'll never get rid of here at Something Awful. One, the bats in Pet Island. Two, IMJack's compost heap. And three, our SIX-TERM MODERATOR, the illiterate, tax-cheating, wife-swapping, pot-smoking "spendocrat" "Diamond Jerusalem" Quimby.

CatchrNdRy
Mar 15, 2005

Receiver of the Rye.

Class3KillStorm posted:

You know, there are 3 things we'll never get rid of here at Something Awful. One, the bats in Pet Island. Two, IMJack's compost heap. And three, our SIX-TERM MODERATOR, the illiterate, tax-cheating, wife-swapping, pot-smoking "spendocrat" "Diamond Jerusalem" Quimby.

Its just something they make up to scare kids, like the Boogeyman or Jerusalem Jackson.

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Would you be my new best friends?

Class3KillStorm posted:

And three, our SIX-TERM MODERATOR, the illiterate, tax-cheating, wife-swapping, pot-smoking "spendocrat" "Diamond Jerusalem" Quimby.

I'm not the moderator of TV IV, mother :mad:

Mister Kingdom
Dec 14, 2005

And the tears that fall
On the city wall
Will fade away
With the rays of morning light

Jerusalem posted:

I'm not the moderator of TV IV, mother :mad:

And you never will be. :mad:

IMJack
Apr 16, 2003

Fun Shoe

Class3KillStorm posted:

As you know, our moderator, CatchrNdRy, ain't been seen lately. We're all praying he'll turn up soon, alive and well.

:lol::lol::lol::lol:

HellOnEarth
Nov 7, 2005

Now that's good jerky!

IMJack posted:

As you know, our moderator, CatchrNdRy, ain't been seen lately. We're all praying he'll turn up soon, alive and well.

DrBouvenstein
Feb 28, 2007

I think I'm a doctor, but that doesn't make me a doctor. This fancy avatar does.
Cincinnati Zoo’s baby hippo named honorary deputy sheriff

CityMidnightJunky
May 11, 2013

by Smythe

If he's so great, how come he's dead. :colbert:

TMMadman
Sep 9, 2003

by Fluffdaddy

Boardroom Jimmy
Aug 20, 2006

Ahhh ballet

And look, there's a dog driving a bus.

DizzyBum
Apr 16, 2007

Boardroom Jimmy posted:

And look, there's a dog driving a bus.

Dog on fire! Dog on fire!

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Mister Kingdom posted:

And you never will be. :mad:

I'm gonna get me that modship! A real..... heroic hippo..... and see if the sheriff.... can help.... deputize me..... mod..... HELP!

Edward Mass
Sep 14, 2011

𝅘𝅥𝅮 I wanna go home with the armadillo
Good country music from Amarillo and Abilene
Friendliest people and the prettiest women you've ever seen
𝅘𝅥𝅮

source

After The War
Apr 12, 2005

to all of my Architects
let me be traitor

Jerusalem posted:

I'm gonna get me that modship! A real..... heroic hippo..... and see if the sheriff.... can help.... deputize me..... mod..... HELP!

Think before you say each word!

CatchrNdRy
Mar 15, 2005

Receiver of the Rye.

IMJack posted:

Hey Hey I've been in Reno for six weeks. Did I miss anything?

Ohh

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

After The War posted:

Think before you say each word!

Oh I'll think before I say each word all right..... think before I say each word FOREVER! :getin:

Wait that's no good. Oooh I've got it! After The War, tell me to think before I say each word again!

CatchrNdRy
Mar 15, 2005

Receiver of the Rye.

Jerusalem posted:

Oh I'll think before I say each word all right..... think before I say each word FOREVER! :getin:

Wait that's no good. Oooh I've got it! After The War, tell me to think before I say each word again!

Who shot who in the what now?

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

CatchrNdRy posted:

Who shot who in the what now?

Calm down sir, WHO is stealing your quotes?

CatchrNdRy
Mar 15, 2005

Receiver of the Rye.

Jerusalem posted:

And although I have stolen your quotes, let me assure you that this dear thread has stolen my heart!

DrBouvenstein
Feb 28, 2007

I think I'm a doctor, but that doesn't make me a doctor. This fancy avatar does.

CatchrNdRy posted:

And although I have stolen your quotes, let me assure you that this dear thread has stolen my heart!

Awww... Let's un-ban him!

TMMadman
Sep 9, 2003

by Fluffdaddy

Jerusalem posted:

This is Detective Don Brodka from Try-N-Save security. That's right, Don Brodka. Your son Marrytoof has been caught quotelifting. Uh-huh. Yeah, it's a shame, I know, but, well...

try and have a merry Christmas.

DizzyBum
Apr 16, 2007

TMMadman posted:

This is Detective Don Brodka from Try-N-Save security. That's right, Don Brodka. Your son Marrytoof has been caught quotelifting. Uh-huh. Yeah, it's a shame, I know, but, well...

try and have a merry Christmas.

TheObserver
Nov 7, 2012

DrBouvenstein posted:

Awww... Let's un-ban him!

Sorry to interrupt this little love-in, people - but this poster broke the rules. And when you break the rules, you go to Helldump.

Boardroom Jimmy
Aug 20, 2006

Ahhh ballet

TheObserver posted:

Sorry to interrupt this little love-in, people - but this poster broke the rules. And when you break the rules, you go to Helldump.

Deviant
Sep 26, 2003

i've forgotten all of your names.

TheObserver posted:

Quote 'em away, toys.

Root Bear
Nov 15, 2004

DARKEST SKETCH

Deviant posted:

Quote 'em away, toys.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mister Kingdom
Dec 14, 2005

And the tears that fall
On the city wall