Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
FAUXTON
Jun 2, 2005

spero che tu stia bene

RedQueen posted:

Trump is so loving bad at working over legislators, he would be better off not doing anything at all. Yeah good luck flipping murkowski after threatening her state like some sort of mob boss

Also hope Pence had a nice drive

Mob boss more like cob boss

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

BrutalistMcDonalds
Oct 4, 2012

Lipstick Apathy

Office Pig posted:

if you told me the republicans were going to gently caress up their own obamacare repeal into pointlessness, i would have laughed

if you told me john mccain (temporarily?) saved the republic, i would have tarred and feathered your abandonment of truth
lol if you haven't been hypernormalized by the trumpening

Zeroisanumber
Oct 23, 2010

Nap Ghost

Office Pig posted:

I DON'T WANT TO HEAR ANOTHER loving WORD ABOUT JOHN MCCAIN UNTIL HE DOES SOMETHING U-

https://twitter.com/frankthorp/status/890816249373966336

carry on

:hai:

Montasque
Jul 18, 2003

Living in a hateful world sending me straight to Heaven
I just left my miserable senator from Az a voicemail in which I told him he Does NOT represent us here in Az and his usefulness is over and As a Christian I believe God is through with him...He ends his life as a failure to the people he was elected to serve. And I really tempered what I WANTED to say ....He knows what he did and he will spend his eternity regretting it....

Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!
thank you based for casting the No vote

i didnt know malignant tumors could be so good

Chokes McGee
Aug 7, 2008

This is Urotsuki.

i dunno i thought it was pretty good

SpaceGoku
Jul 19, 2011

at least this isn't harry potter I guess

Harald
Jul 10, 2009

by Fluffdaddy

Montasque posted:

McCain has a brain cancer. He should not be voting on what affects other people with a tumor in his frontal lobe. He cannot function mentally with good judgement and logic. He has always been about getting attention for himself and always taken pride in being the maverick... he needs to go.

Same, but replace "McCain" with "Trump"

MariusLecter
Sep 5, 2009

NI MUERTE NI MIEDO

Office Pig posted:

I DON'T WANT TO HEAR ANOTHER loving WORD ABOUT JOHN MCCAIN UNTIL HE DOES SOMETHING U-

carry on

No loving way.

He's trolling

Mayor Dave
Feb 20, 2009

Bernie the Snow Clown
knives are already out

https://twitter.com/mattmfm/status/890817983286620160

Nonsense
Jan 26, 2007

As a Christian I believe God is through with him

Vertical Lime
Dec 11, 2004

Apraxin posted:

oh yeah, trump did say that didn't he, all those years ago? seems weird to bring up such ancient history now though.

all those years ago was monday night

TRUMP

lorn Wayne
Jan 7, 2006

:staredog::meowth::pipe:

:yeah:

oh wait

Chokes McGee
Aug 7, 2008

This is Urotsuki.
wait

wait wait wait

guys, did

did something just m---

*chokes on the syllables*

*looks uncertain*

...matter?

FAUXTON
Jun 2, 2005

spero che tu stia bene

Lol McCain found out that you can buy multiple decent hunting rifles with usable optics for what the average individual premium increase would have been

Anime Schoolgirl
Nov 28, 2002

Office Pig posted:

carry on
welp rip this forty

are there still probations for drunkposting

Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!

MariusLecter posted:

No loving way.

He's trolling

it was the talking as it levitates the body of John McCain off Capitol Hill

Fallen Hamprince
Nov 12, 2016

Agronox posted:

I thought this bill was garbage, personally

Nonsense
Jan 26, 2007

Chokes McGee posted:

wait

wait wait wait

guys, did

did something just m---

*looks uncertain*

...matter?

no matter no matter i matter

DEEP STATE PLOT
Aug 13, 2008

Yes...Ha ha ha...YES!

seriously, 7 loving years of constantly talking about how bad obamacare is and how it must be repealed and they can't even loving do it with both chambers of congress. it was the one thing they most wanted to do and they failed.

the republicans are incapable of governing the country and their president is even more incapable of it than they are.

Probably Magic
Oct 9, 2012

Looking cute, feeling cute.

Chokes McGee posted:

wait

wait wait wait

guys, did

did something just m---

*looks uncertain*

...matter?

No.

But lol at McConnell and Trump anyway.

punchymcpunch
Oct 14, 2012

american dreams

Montasque
Jul 18, 2003

Ryan played his part in the charade, assuring the Senate that the House would go to conference if it passed. As usual, he does the right thing when it doesn’t matter. Trump even allowed him to join Wednesday’s Foxconn announcement and take some of the credit. The traitorous RINOs are playing our president. Only thing is this president doesn’t get played. He’s a counterpuncher and gives his opposition the chance to do the right thing. This is just the end of round 1. Trump will never quit.

deadgoon
Dec 4, 2014

by FactsAreUseless
im disappointed with the lack of acceleration tbh

The Ol Spicy Keychain
Jan 17, 2013

I MEPHISTO MY OWN ASSHOLE

Chokes McGee posted:

white sauce is Tight Booty Shorts

if you've been 'round these parts long enough that should answer any and all questions

oh word? lmfao holy poo poo

Shinjobi
Jul 10, 2008

Gravy Boat 2k
dond trmp

bean mom
Jan 30, 2009

just think if we were in uk we could call for a no confidence election and get one

instead we have to let these fuckos fucko about for 3.5 more years

Chokes McGee
Aug 7, 2008

This is Urotsuki.

Probably Magic posted:

No.

But lol at McConnell and Trump anyway.

but... but lolling at McConnell and Trump is in and of itself indicative of a form of mattering

guys my world view is being turned upside down nothing I believed in is real

nothing about this is real

oh my god I'm just a simulation I'm not real I'm n

Zikan
Feb 29, 2004

https://twitter.com/laurenegambino/status/890818357917659137

triple sulk
Sep 17, 2014

ded redd
Aug 1, 2010

by Fluffdaddy

financially racist posted:

seriously, 7 loving years of constantly talking about how bad obamacare is and how it must be repealed and they can't even loving do it with both chambers of congress. it was the one thing they most wanted to do and they failed.

the republicans are incapable of governing the country and their president is even more incapable of it than they are.

and think about who just killed it, just for a second

laffo obama's rival saved the 44th's namesake

RedQueen
Apr 21, 2007

It takes all the running you can do just to stay in the same place.
https://twitter.com/burgessev/status/890785017969823746

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iNwLDj6D520

Trump always did like some good TV

lorn Wayne
Jan 7, 2006

:staredog::meowth::pipe:

Chokes McGee posted:

wait

wait wait wait

guys, did

did something just m---

*looks uncertain*

...matter?

well you staved off killing everyone ever for 3 more seconds, so in that sense yes. yes it did.

Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!

Chokes McGee posted:

wait

wait wait wait

guys, did

did something just m---

*looks uncertain*

...matter?

can't have nothing matters without matter

its yin and yang

the ebb and flow

for this mattering, something big in the way of nothing matters will come one day. Cause and effect is a bitch but for now :cheers:

ScrubLeague
Feb 11, 2007

Nap Ghost
https://twitter.com/ncroal/status/890817859898662912

LGD
Sep 25, 2004

MariusLecter posted:

No loving way.

He's trolling

oh absolutely- this is his opportunity to go maximum MAVERICK

I would expect at least one insanely passive-aggressive TV interview this weekend

Chunky Salsa
Aug 31, 2016

"Isn't that right, Zach?"

Office Pig posted:

carry on

No seriously the only reason I had that tiny sliver of hope was because I'm fairly sure McCain helped create/not block the creation of AHCCCS, which helps extremely poor Arizonans have access to medical care including mental health care. It definitely doesn't include everything but it's the only reason I can see a doctor, so it gave me the tiniest bit of hope that he may have the tiniest portion of a human soul

Edit: But yes he has absolutely been a human shitstain aside from the smallest of redeeming features

Montasque
Jul 18, 2003

I’m so tired of hearing that he is an “American hero”. He is all about his power. I absolutely despise the man. What a despicable human being. He has lined his pockets while ignoring what the voters wanted.

Admiral Ray
May 17, 2014

Proud Musk and Dogecoin fanboy

Montasque posted:

Ryan played his part in the charade, assuring the Senate that the House would go to conference if it passed. As usual, he does the right thing when it doesn’t matter. Trump even allowed him to join Wednesday’s Foxconn announcement and take some of the credit. The traitorous RINOs are playing our president. Only thing is this president doesn’t get played. He’s a counterpuncher and gives his opposition the chance to do the right thing. This is just the end of round 1. Trump will never quit.

Oh, that's the good freep delusion

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

bean mom
Jan 30, 2009

zen death robot posted:

this forum ain't got no breathalyzer

i got something he can blow on tho iykwim

• Locked thread