Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

ballistics statistics
Nov 27, 2003

:shepface:God I fucking love Diablo 3 gold, it even paid for this shitty title:shepface:

Nothing yet, but apparently he hasn't given a firm yes to the bill, and may say no. That would kill the bill I think.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Panamaniac
Jun 18, 2007

HEROES NEVER DIE

he voted no on the "skinny repeal."
I think that came as 51 no's so far.

Panamaniac fucked around with this message at 06:35 on Jul 28, 2017

Zikan
Feb 29, 2004

trump loses again lol

Jukebox Hero
Dec 27, 2007
stars in his eyes
Was it no on the repeal or no on sending it back for reconciliation?

Dang It Bhabhi!
May 27, 2004

ASK ME ABOUT
BEING
ESCULA GRIND'S
#1 SIMP

lol

StupidSexyVaultGuy
Jul 26, 2003

Bill dead.

So much winning.

Dang It Bhabhi!
May 27, 2004

ASK ME ABOUT
BEING
ESCULA GRIND'S
#1 SIMP

Lol McCain voted 'nay' on the lunchtime "healthcare" bill.

LOOOOOL

Code Jockey
Jan 24, 2006

69420 basic bytes free
lmao

mccain................... good???

Star Phlatulence
Jan 14, 2006

by Cyrano4747
Bleak Gremlin
lmao it failed 49-51

jesus christ

mitch mcconnell get back to suckin your own cock

edit: i guess thanks mccain, murkowski, and collins

Jack-in-the-Bach
Oct 15, 2005

Thank you, brain cancer.

Dang It Bhabhi!
May 27, 2004

ASK ME ABOUT
BEING
ESCULA GRIND'S
#1 SIMP

:allears:

Three Olives
Apr 10, 2005

Don't forget Hitler's contributions to medicine.
McConnell is drunk.

Dang It Bhabhi!
May 27, 2004

ASK ME ABOUT
BEING
ESCULA GRIND'S
#1 SIMP

I can smell the tweets forming, gestating in Trump's smelly, partially-wiped rear end in a top hat. The anticipation of what is coming is almost overwhelming.

PTSDeedly Do
Nov 24, 2014

VOID-DOME LOSER 2020

lmao

Random Stranger
Nov 27, 2009

Donnie's tweets will be amazing. I wouldn't be surprised if his temper tantrum doesn't start in the next half hour rather than waiting for morning.

Vastarien
Dec 20, 2012

Where I live is nightmare, thus a certain nonchalance.

Buglord
I hope Trump starts talking mad poo poo about McCain. lol

StupidSexyVaultGuy
Jul 26, 2003

Three Olives posted:

McConnell is drunk.

I think he's actually getting a bit choked up.

Dang It Bhabhi!
May 27, 2004

ASK ME ABOUT
BEING
ESCULA GRIND'S
#1 SIMP

What time does Dimples Jumanji Tramp usually go to bed?!?!

Dogmeat
Jun 20, 2003

Woof!

Vastarien posted:

I hope Trump starts talking mad poo poo about McCain. lol

Starts?

Panamaniac
Jun 18, 2007

HEROES NEVER DIE
oh please tell me trump got so pissed at the results he had to drive over there.

drat, never mind. it's pence getting the hell out of there.

Random Stranger
Nov 27, 2009

Oh! We should try to guess what the tweetstorm will say!

I going with all caps, blaming democrats for not voting for the bill. The failing New York Times will get a mention as well.

Dang It Bhabhi! posted:

What time does Dimples Jumanji Tramp usually go to bed?!?!

He was likely up in order to make last minute calls to try to save votes. Of course, he make have just had the Mooch doing that and is asleep already.

Dr. Faustus
Feb 18, 2001

Grimey Drawer
Well I might be officially tired of all this loving winning, but i am sure as gently caress not tired of all this lollin'!

I stayed up watching loving C-Span2 for this poo poo and McCain delivered and McConnell was Ryan-esque in his "disappointment" speech and fuckin' A I'm gonna :hmbol:

Keep fuckin' that chicken.

McConnell: "No more votes tonight."

LOL

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe
going to bed. when i wake up there will be a bounty of LOLs for me to reap from Twitter.

and it will be Friday.

god bless this mess.

Play
Apr 25, 2006

Strong stroll for a mangy stray

Pennywise the Frown posted:

This thread honestly made me able to listen to the news again. Following it without lolling was loving tiresome. You'd think that it would be exhausting for trumpers with all of the mental gymnastics it takes for them to tell themselves, "Yes, all of this is ok." But I honestly don't think they put that much effort into thinking. Seriously. It's torturous processing this stuff and I think they just.... don't.

This thread to me has been like.... Dr. Gibbis or: How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Love the White House

Haha, same. I was really worried, shocked crushed anxious etc at first. In fact as embarrassing as it is I basically had a drunken panic attack on election night.

Now I'm fuckin golden. It's all so goddamn FUNNY I mean poo poo even in my wildest fever dreams I didn't think it'd be this amazing

Harald
Jul 10, 2009

by Fluffdaddy

Chinatown posted:

going to bed. when i wake up there will be a bounty of LOLs for me to reap from Twitter.

and it will be Friday.

god bless this mess.

This man knows the score

Ultimate Shrek Fan
May 2, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
Im guessing someone at the White House hid trump's phone

The Grimace
Sep 18, 2005

Are you a BigMac of imbeciles!?
You're okay, McCain... for now. This was kinda the most classic set up and fall practical joke. Expect Trump to poo poo a brick and throw it at McCain through the internet tomorrow.

Garcin
Jun 15, 2000
I'd expect a massive amount of deflection and a few daisy cutter bombs tomorrow.

Madcosby
Mar 4, 2003

by FactsAreUseless
Is this a deadline for healthcare bullshit? So many votes have lost, but they keep voting. I dont give a poo poo if they vote no but keep voting

Its so sad that we have to defend Obamacare itsnot even proper health care

Ultimate Shrek Fan
May 2, 2005

by FactsAreUseless

The Grimace posted:

You're okay, McCain... for now. This was kinda the most classic set up and fall practical joke.

Nah, the brain tumour put pressure on the right spot.

Garcin
Jun 15, 2000
We have three and a half more years of this.

WELCOME TO A SLOW NEWS DAY!!!!! BOMBS DROP TOMORROW

Relevant Tangent
Nov 18, 2016

Tangentially Relevant

Bills dead. Loling really hard right now, can't wait for the tweets. Make 'em you fat orange crapsack.

TotalLossBrain
Oct 20, 2010

Hier graben!
Lol remember this was two days ago:

https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/889798407228989441

Gonna be good tomorrow

Rock Paper Tongue
Oct 24, 2016

May cause birth defects

Fuckin lol, couldn't even get your party's presidential candidate to vote for this bill

McConnell, you bitch-made, pencil-dicked fuckboy

Dr. Faustus
Feb 18, 2001

Grimey Drawer
Serious post:

LOL

Garcin
Jun 15, 2000
I am genuinely curious:

How long can you maintain a medically-supervised minor-volume of cocaine per day. It could be modafinil, or periodic doses of ketamine, mdma?, whatever - there is something artificial at play that makes for 3am tweetstorms and a lack of regard for anybody noticing the fact that you use scotch tape to keep your tie together. There are some serious boosts in dopamine happening at certain times in his presidency that are calculated and actually work.

TotalLossBrain
Oct 20, 2010

Hier graben!

Garcin posted:

I am genuinely curious:

How long can you maintain a medically-supervised minor-volume of cocaine per day. It could be modafinil, or periodic doses of ketamine, mdma?, whatever - there is something artificial at play that makes for 3am tweetstorms and a lack of regard for anybody noticing the fact that you use scotch tape to keep your tie together. There are some serious boosts in dopamine happening at certain times in his presidency that are calculated and actually work.

Well with the way he is tweeting, it turns into true lolpium for the masses

Tiny Deer
Jan 16, 2012

It only took a brain tumor to elevate John McCain from "deeply concerned" to "actually doing something".

T...thanks, cancer?

Garcin
Jun 15, 2000

TotalLossBrain posted:

Well with the way he is tweeting, it turns into true lolpium for the masses

Pla-Cee-Bo

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_BNjJutK_4A

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

poisonpill
Nov 8, 2009

The only way to get huge fast is to insult a passing witch and hope she curses you with Beast-strength.

Dr. Faustus posted:

Serious post:

LOL