Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

drowned in pussy juice
Oct 13, 2009

by FactsAreUseless

Drunken Baker posted:

Yara is hot and has a great butt.

Well... See ya!

Sometimes I think how cool yara is and then I remember she let her brother finger her as a joke and I wish she was a real woman

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

EPIC fat guy vids
Feb 3, 2011

squeak... squeak... SQUEAK!
Lipstick Apathy

drowned in pussy juice posted:

Sometimes I think how cool yara is and then I remember she let her brother finger her as a joke and I wish she was a real woman

Nice double post.

I guess it's relevant since Theon's finger is likely twice as large as what Gordon cordon bleu'd.

Edit: wait, did you change avatars in like... the past 120 seconds?

Edit 2: nvm your gif is just silly long.

Dang It Bhabhi!
May 27, 2004

ASK ME ABOUT
BEING
ESCULA GRIND'S
#1 SIMP

drowned in pussy juice posted:

If a working dick walks past they might wanna get it involved

Dragonstone dildos are TOPS!

Nebelwerfer
Jul 25, 2008

He carried our avenging steel over the Rhine,
He drank the emperor's toast from the Danube.
this is a bad thread

Zzulu
May 15, 2009

(▰˘v˘▰)

remigious posted:

Jon snow is so bland looking he makes me want to barf (and now he has a man bun!?), so as long as Dany ends up with anyone but him I'll be happy.

I got some bad news friendo

Dany is going to gently caress suck and peg Jon Snow and then they're going to have fully retarded kids

EPIC fat guy vids
Feb 3, 2011

squeak... squeak... SQUEAK!
Lipstick Apathy

Zzulu posted:

Dany is going to gently caress suck and peg Jon Snow and then they're going to have fully retarded kids

I don't think that's how baby making works. Do you have a flowchart?

drowned in pussy juice
Oct 13, 2009

by FactsAreUseless

Zzulu posted:

Actually I think you'll find birth abnormalities from loving your cousins are rarer than people expect here are some statistics on how loving your cousin is ok *throws cum on you*

Arc Hammer
Mar 4, 2013

Got any deathsticks?

Drunken Baker posted:

Well... See ya!

Maybe if she is wasn't born on the poo poo islands. Even the prostitute theon banged on the way over was rear end

drowned in pussy juice
Oct 13, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
TBH the quality of prostitutes in game of thrones is in aggregate, a little higher than in the real world where running water and dentists are a thing but the same is true of most tv except for when they are strictly a cautionary tale like Wendy in breaking bad who is to this day one of the better depictions of a sex worker I've seen, someone really put the dues in there

Drunken Baker
Feb 3, 2015

VODKA STYLE DRINK
They talk about how bad King's Landing stinks and I just presumed everyone stinks. It's the dark ages. They're always on the road, poopin' in bushes and not wiping and sweating in heavy armour and whatever

mike12345
Jul 14, 2008

"Whether the Earth was created in 7 days, or 7 actual eras, I'm not sure we'll ever be able to answer that. It's one of the great mysteries."

Drunken Baker posted:

They talk about how bad King's Landing stinks and I just presumed everyone stinks. It's the dark ages. They're always on the road, poopin' in bushes and not wiping and sweating in heavy armour and whatever

think about how hard it was to be a smelly goon back then. stinking was just normal. must have been really hard to differentiate yourself, maybe gently caress a skunk or sleep with intestines.

The Dennis System
Aug 4, 2014

Nothing in Jurassic World is natural, we have always filled gaps in the genome with the DNA of other animals. And if the genetic code was pure, many of them would look quite different. But you didn't ask for reality, you asked for more teeth.
I would like this show a lot more if they didn't put Dany in that horrible wig.

drowned in pussy juice
Oct 13, 2009

by FactsAreUseless

The Dennis System posted:

I would like this show a lot more if they didn't put Dany in that horrible wig.

Oh my loving god I know fix your hairline girl

Zzulu
May 15, 2009

(▰˘v˘▰)
It'd be cool if the night king just kills Dany and Jon Snow and resurrects them

bada bing bada boom, the protagonist is once again Tyrion and maybe now he gets to do some poo poo instead of just be someones bitch boy advisor

Tinfoil Papercut
Jul 27, 2016

by Athanatos

Drunken Baker posted:

Well... See ya!

She's been looking better lately. Would, and also would hope Ellaria Sand joins in.

Drunken Baker
Feb 3, 2015

VODKA STYLE DRINK
Seems p.obvious that Danny is losing her grip on reality and it going to have to get backstabbed by Jamie Jorah once she goes full mad.

Owlbear Camus
Jan 3, 2013

Maybe this guy that flies is just sort of passing through, you know?

~my girlfriend~ is getting caught up on this and it was funny watching S5 with her when they kill Jon at first she thought calling him down with the ruse about finding his uncle and the traitor sign they lead him to was just like a mean spirited prank, until they started stabbing him. like "lol u thought your uncle was alive but he's dead. also look at this traitor sign we made for you, traitor. okay go back to your chambers, feeling so owned"

HerraS
Apr 15, 2012

Looking professional when committing genocide is essential. This is mostly achieved by using a beret.

Olive drab colour ensures the genocider will remain hidden from his prey until it's too late for them to do anything.

cercei decides to kamikaze kings landing when danys about to win so jamie stabs her

dany decides to kamikaze kings landing when the ice zombies about to win so jamie stabs her

jamie lives forever stabbing stupid cunts

Panamaniac
Jun 18, 2007

HEROES NEVER DIE

Pac-Manioc Root posted:

~my girlfriend~ is getting caught up on this and it was funny watching S5 with her when they kill Jon at first she thought calling him down with the ruse about finding his uncle and the traitor sign they lead him to was just like a mean spirited prank, until they started stabbing him. like "lol u thought your uncle was alive but he's dead. also look at this traitor sign we made for you, traitor. okay go back to your chambers, feeling so owned"

Such a shame that once he came back and hosed their poo poo up, not a one of them said "it's just a prank, bro."
So many missed opportunities.

Owlbear Camus
Jan 3, 2013

Panamaniac posted:

Such a shame that once he came back and hosed their poo poo up, not a one of them said "it's just a prank, bro."

i told her "well hey dying gets him out of his night's watch oath at least" and she thought i was just being a jerk not realizing that will literally be the case

Drunken Baker
Feb 3, 2015

VODKA STYLE DRINK
"It's just a gank, bro!"

Snow Cone Capone
Jul 31, 2003

Panamaniac posted:

I just remember lol'in at how pissed the kid looked right before he was hanged

like tough break kid but when you run with the bulls you might end up getting the horns :smuggo:

Pac-Manioc Root posted:

i told her "well hey dying gets him out of his night's watch oath at least" and she thought i was just being a jerk not realizing that will literally be the case

my wife had the :aaaaa: moment like 5 seconds after the "my watch is ended" line it was pretty funny to see the realization dawn

Tinfoil Papercut
Jul 27, 2016

by Athanatos

Kelp Me! posted:

my wife had the :aaaaa: moment like 5 seconds after the "my watch is ended" line it was pretty funny to see the realization dawn

"Wait, why is he wearing chainmail!?" my wife asked, moments before the baby stabbing started.

Owlbear Camus
Jan 3, 2013

Tinfoil Papercut posted:

"Wait, why is he wearing chainmail!?" my wife asked, moments before the baby stabbing started.

lol that guy going to town on nurse hotass' foetus belly like when all you have is a regular spoon to dish up really frozen ice cream

Zzulu
May 15, 2009

(▰˘v˘▰)
This thread is getting out of control

Tinfoil Papercut
Jul 27, 2016

by Athanatos

Pac-Manioc Root posted:

lol that guy going to town on nurse hotass' foetus belly like when all you have is a regular spoon to dish up really frozen ice cream

The ultimate irony is that he picked her because she was hot, but the Frey girl was just as hot, arguably hotter.

Hell Yeah
Dec 25, 2012

Cowslips Warren posted:

I wish someone sat down Dany and explained some poo poo to her.

Look, you might be the mother of dragons, but if you were any more inbred, you'd be a sandwich. Your mom and dad and their mom and dad were all brother and sister, your dad was loving bonkers, your mom was abused and tortured pretty much all her life. Your better brother died from a golden crown and the real rear end in a top hat of the rape family ran off with a 15 year old girl, and left his wife and two kids in the hands of crazy rapedad.

BTW no one in Westeros likes Cercei the Golden oval office but they like you even less because as crazy as Cercei is, at least she isn't related to Rapedad Mad King.

Also Tywin Daddy Lannister had loving style.

stop fantasizing about giving a fictional character advice

Universe Master
Jun 20, 2005

Darn Fine Pie

Tinfoil Papercut posted:

The ultimate irony is that he picked her because she was hot, but the Frey girl was just as hot, arguably hotter.

Hard to compare, we never saw the Frey girl's rear end.

Tinfoil Papercut
Jul 27, 2016

by Athanatos

Universe Master posted:

Hard to compare, we never saw the Frey girl's rear end.

It was a delight to me.

Owlbear Camus
Jan 3, 2013

Tinfoil Papercut posted:

eh, it's a broad selection but none of 'em are really jumping off the shelf at me
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j8K_GWbqw7k

Tinfoil Papercut
Jul 27, 2016

by Athanatos

Pac-Manioc Root posted:

broad selection

lol

Zzulu
May 15, 2009

(▰˘v˘▰)
Imagine medieval sex

Just imagine the stench

"Oi, I haven't washed my uncircumcised cock for 14 days would you mind SUCKING ON IT?"

"Sure, but you better get down and lick my hamgarden which is crawling with lice"

*gets gonorrhea*

Decebal
Jan 6, 2010
I was just watching "The Climb" from Season 3 and Arya is taking bow shooting lessons from that super skilled archer from the Brotherhood without Banners. Boy, does she have a lot of strength for a 13 year old to pull that longbow all the way to the ear !! Those things had 100lb draw weight and required a lifetime of training to be able to use. It's a fantasy show of course, but rewatching the episode I was thinking about that.

Zzulu
May 15, 2009

(▰˘v˘▰)
We better clean ourselves up

*uses designated "cleaning rag"*

*same rag used for wiping poo poo*

Whoee, this rag smells like death! Better wash it off in the bucket

*Same water used in bucket for weeks on end*

Solice Kirsk
Jun 1, 2004

I don't think foreplay was invented until about 1962 or so.

mike12345
Jul 14, 2008

"Whether the Earth was created in 7 days, or 7 actual eras, I'm not sure we'll ever be able to answer that. It's one of the great mysteries."

maybe foreplay was just wiping your rear end.

Universe Master
Jun 20, 2005

Darn Fine Pie

Zzulu posted:

Imagine medieval sex

Just imagine the stench

"Oi, I haven't washed my uncircumcised cock for 14 days would you mind SUCKING ON IT?"

"Sure, but you better get down and lick my hamgarden which is crawling with lice"

*gets gonorrhea*

It's like I tell the four surviving of my 23 children, non-penis in vagina sex will send you straight to hell without even dying first.

Drunken Baker
Feb 3, 2015

VODKA STYLE DRINK
I'd train to be a wizard for the sole purpose of magicking the poo poo outta my rear end and directly into the drinking water

Solice Kirsk
Jun 1, 2004

mike12345 posted:

maybe foreplay was just wiping your rear end.

Hmmm, seems like a good start at the very least. May even jiggle loose the sootikin.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Decebal
Jan 6, 2010
Your nerves also stop being excited by a stimulus after a while. We don't always feel our clothes on so they also probably got used to the stench. Unless they bathed regularly.

It would be a good rape-preventive maybe. You're a peasant girls and just let yourself reek so that a perfumed knight would be disgusted and loose his boner instead of molesting you