Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

moosetoucher
Jul 11, 2017

heck. heckin heck.

Robo Reagan posted:

i really want trump to pick a fight with the dod

It would be like that scene in Community where John Goodman explains to the Dean that the Air Conditioning Annexe is more important and well funded than the whole of the rest of the college

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fanatic
Mar 9, 2006

:eyepop:

Flesh Forge posted:

Not quite true! He once moved on Salma Hayek, moved on her like a bitch, and he couldn't get there :shrug:

http://people.com/celebrity/salma-hayek-donald-trump-asked-out-boyfriend/

Lol, what's the bet that whoever planted the tabloid story about her being too short was one John Barron

Flesh Forge
Jan 31, 2011

LET ME TELL YOU ABOUT MY DOG
Too short for Donald Jablowme Trmpu:

Owlbear Camus
Jan 3, 2013

Maybe this guy that flies is just sort of passing through, you know?

Flesh Forge posted:

Too short for Donald Jablowme Trmpu:

He watches this scene and pretends its not booze running down her leg as he weeps and flogs his withered old limp dick.

Smirr
Jun 28, 2012

https://twitter.com/bubbaprog/status/890815543258865664

Robo Reagan
Feb 12, 2012

by Fluffdaddy

lol

Jel Shaker
Apr 19, 2003

Took me a while to get it but , yeah, that's a lol

Owlbear Camus
Jan 3, 2013

how empty and symbolic is mccain, finally, actually putting his vote where his mouth is on this? are they going to have 106 more votes for trumpcare with a hat, trumpcare but the statute is bound in human leather, trumpcare but it's written in windings etc, or is it done?

Garcin
Jun 15, 2000
i want to hear more about dicks, dick sucking, and Sean Spicer dancing with the stars because i will vote for that mama jama! He earned his dues.

Seriously, can anyone say anything bad about Sean Spicer? Smartest fucker in the room he survived. I'd hire him in a second.

Sarah Huckabee is a oval office though because she has a vagina and there is no place for women in the workforce I mean she should get in the kitchen.

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

OJ MIST 2 THE DICK
Sep 11, 2008

Anytime I need to see your face I just close my eyes
And I am taken to a place
Where your crystal minds and magenta feelings
Take up shelter in the base of my spine
Sweet like a chica cherry cola

-Cheap Trick

Nap Ghost

Regrettable
Jan 5, 2010

The sound of the table breaking is timed perfectly. That's a lol.

Avirosb
Nov 21, 2016

Everyone makes pisstakes

Garcin posted:

Sarah Huckabee is a oval office though because she has a vagina and there is no place for women in the workforce I mean she should get in the kitchen.

Trump is also a oval office though, and if he had a vagina he would just grab himself all the time.

OJ MIST 2 THE DICK
Sep 11, 2008

Anytime I need to see your face I just close my eyes
And I am taken to a place
Where your crystal minds and magenta feelings
Take up shelter in the base of my spine
Sweet like a chica cherry cola

-Cheap Trick

Nap Ghost

Pac-Manioc Root posted:

how empty and symbolic is mccain, finally, actually putting his vote where his mouth is on this? are they going to have 106 more votes for trumpcare with a hat, trumpcare but the statute is bound in human leather, trumpcare but it's written in windings etc, or is it done?

they've basically run out of permutations of bills that Turtleface can get out of the Senate

Willias
Sep 3, 2008
Just woke up. Did John McfuckingCain have an epiphany when they removed the tumor from his brain and realize "hm maybe loving over everyone in healthcare is a bad idea"?

Guess it took "probably not going to be alive next election cycle" for someone to say gently caress you to Trumpy.

Garcin
Jun 15, 2000

Avirosb posted:

Trump is also a oval office though, and if he had a vagina he would just grab himself all the time.

This is the sound of losing in quotes. He and his sycophants won this poo poo and obliterated a woman who deserved to be the first female president. Easily the most qualified person in history to gain the presidency and she LOST. And we still suck on that teet and have given up on winning because hey, this dude might have a small penis and we have no idea why people from detroit would ever follow someone with gilded pillows and his own personal elevator and a loving 757?!?!?!?!?!

Made in the 80's, a narrow-bodied aircraft that has no business flying today but I'm kinda happy to see it keep going.

Owlbear Camus
Jan 3, 2013

exploded mummy posted:

they've basically run out of permutations of bills that Turtleface can get out of the Senate

i am conflicted as to how to feel about war crime hero and mostly political coward but very rarely not john sidney mccain

i will glom on to the next hot take someone i follow tweets and make it my opinion

plain blue jacket
Jan 13, 2014

IT DOESN'T STOP
IT NEVER STOPS
Where are the MAGAmen like oxtail or the other one calling this third dimensional chess?

Mr.Tophat
Apr 7, 2007

You clearly don't understand joke development :justpost:

plain blue jacket posted:

Where are the MAGAmen like oxtail or the other one calling this third dimensional chess?

In the appropriate thread for mental illness

Tinestram
Jan 13, 2006

Excalibur? More like "Needle"

Grimey Drawer

Garcin posted:

Made in the 80's, a narrow-bodied aircraft that has no business flying today but I'm kinda happy to see it keep going.

please don't doxx me

gimme the GOD DAMN candy
Jul 1, 2007
it's real telling that the first time john mccain ever stopped being a piece of poo poo, it was shortly after his brain was physically altered via surgery and then chemically altered thanks to all the primo post-surgery drugs.

Avirosb
Nov 21, 2016

Everyone makes pisstakes

Mr.Tophat posted:

Is that what they call cat jail these days?

Garcin
Jun 15, 2000

gimme the GOD drat candy posted:

it's real telling that the first time john mccain ever stopped being a piece of poo poo, it was shortly after his brain was physically altered via surgery and then chemically altered thanks to all the primo post-surgery drugs.

I am not the biggest fan of McCain but you can go gently caress yourself and the horse you rode in on if you want to discount his entire history of service to these United States. Go get your rear end handed to you in a vietcong prison and make a life after that.

We have a fragile republic with the house, the senate, and whoever the gently caress is in the executive branch right now. There are a lot of pieces, respect the pieces. Except for trump he's kind of a dick.

Plavski
Feb 1, 2006

I could be a revolutionary

Garcin posted:

I am not the biggest fan of McCain but you can go gently caress yourself and the horse you rode in on if you want to discount his entire history of service to these United States. Go get your rear end handed to you in a vietcong prison and make a life after that.

We have a fragile republic with the house, the senate, and whoever the gently caress is in the executive branch right now. There are a lot of pieces, respect the pieces. Except for trump he's kind of a dick.

from a while back

red19fire posted:

It's a side lol, but McCain had no business being in a plane anyway. His dad was a 4 star admiral in WW2, and when young JM decided he wanted to become a pilot, his dad used his clout to get every waiver possible and implicitly threaten any training officer that wouldn't pass him. Even though John the lesser was one of the lowest class ranks at the navy academy and not particularly skilled. He crashed 2 fighter jets during aviation school and still graduated, where crashing 1 would be a career ender for anyone whose dad wasn't Navy royalty, and even clipped powerlines with his training plane once. In Vietnam, he missed carrier landings twice and had to ditch his planes in the ocean. The day he got shot down, he ignored the command's warnings to avoid flying low because of the threat of NVA Anti air missiles, and surprise, got shot down by an NVA AA missile.

So he's a Maverick in the sense that he ignores orders, loves nepotism and wasting government money on his ego.

Owlbear Camus
Jan 3, 2013

Mr.Tophat posted:

don't they have like some sort of Sith rule where there's always one and exactly one shitposting in the lol thread?

"one riot, one retard"

Garcin
Jun 15, 2000

Plavski posted:

from a while back

I'll have to read into that, thanks for posting it. There is still a bit of subjective truth about his family and his service to this country that is still ongoing. Moving forward, he received a silver star, a distinguished flying cross, a couple of purple hearts and had the living poo poo beat out of him in a vietcong prison. Not many politicians can mimic that record.

And now he dies soon after fighting brain cancer. He gets to die in one of the most horrendous ways possible, losing his brain, while serving both you and me and other people for the last 30 or so years. What a oval office.

Avirosb
Nov 21, 2016

Everyone makes pisstakes
Launchpad McCain

Owlbear Camus
Jan 3, 2013

Garcin posted:

I'll have to read into that, thanks for posting it. There is still a bit of subjective truth about his family and his service to this country that is still ongoing. Moving forward, he received a silver star, a distinguished flying cross, a couple of purple hearts and had the living poo poo beat out of him in a vietcong prison. Not many politicians can mimic that record.

And now he dies soon after fighting brain cancer. He gets to die in one of the most horrendous ways possible, losing his brain, while serving both you and me and other people for the last 30 or so years. What a oval office.

He's one of the least bad Republicans, but that's like praising someone for being the "butch one" in an Erasure fan club.

Regrettable
Jan 5, 2010

Pac-Manioc Root posted:

don't they have like some sort of Sith rule where there's always one and exactly one shitposting in the lol thread?

"one riot, one retard"

I don't know if there are enough of them left to do that and keep the narrative going in the other thread since Ox is probated and Spunky was banned for racism.

Plavski
Feb 1, 2006

I could be a revolutionary
McCain has consistently voted in favour of horrible poo poo while publicly saying he disapproves. He's a man without principle.

gimme the GOD DAMN candy
Jul 1, 2007
yo i'm a veteran who served in iraq and afghanistan and my service to this country means exactly jack and poo poo.

Inexplicable Humblebrag
Sep 20, 2003

Pac-Manioc Root posted:

He's one of the least bad Republicans, but that's like praising someone for being the "butch one" in an Erasure fan club.

lmao

Lime Tonics
Nov 7, 2015

by FactsAreUseless
hmmmm

Melania Trump to Take First Solo Foreign Trip as First Lady to Invictus Games

She will be leading the United States delegation at the Invictus Games, which take place in Toronto from September 23 to 30.

http://www.nbcnews.com/news/us-news/melania-trump-take-first-solo-foreign-trip-first-lady-invictus-n787131

edit : alaska threatened again,

Interior Secretary Ryan Zinke called Murkowski and Sen. Dan Sullivan (R-Alaska) on Wednesday and threatened to withhold federal support for key economic development projects in the state if Murkowski didn’t line up to support the GOP’s healthcare plans.

http://thehill.com/policy/energy-environment/344208-trump-feud-with-alaska-senator-intensifies

Lime Tonics fucked around with this message at 12:41 on Jul 28, 2017

Tiny Deer
Jan 16, 2012

When John McCain came home from Vietnam with his horrible injuries he discovered his wife Carol had been crippled herself in a car accident and gained weight, losing her swimsuit model height and figure.

Since she was an ugly fatty fat cripple he cheated on her for months, divorced her, and married his hot 25 year old mistress Cindy who happened to have boatloads of money and a daddy with political connections.

The motherfucking REAGANS were appalled and basically supported his crippled ex-wife and children after that while John McCain banged his hot new wife, fifteen years his junior, in every room in his house.

Garcin
Jun 15, 2000

Tiny Deer posted:

When John McCain came home from Vietnam with his horrible injuries he discovered his wife Carol had been crippled herself in a car accident and gained weight, losing her swimsuit model height and figure.

Since she was an ugly fatty fat cripple he cheated on her for months, divorced her, and married his hot 25 year old mistress Cindy who happened to have boatloads of money and a daddy with political connections.

The motherfucking REAGANS were appalled and basically supported his crippled ex-wife and children after that while John McCain banged his hot new wife, fifteen years his junior, in every room in his house.

Just want to make sure we are on the same page - most people make mistakes, horrible mistakes, and most people don't actually stay with the virgin that they deflower when they are 18 years old. Our flaws are not weaknesses, they are simply a part of being a human being.

ambient robot
Apr 23, 2014

by Lowtax
I'm going back to bed. Wake me when the Trump tweets hit

moosetoucher
Jul 11, 2017

heck. heckin heck.

ambient robot posted:

I'm going back to bed. Wake me when the Trump tweets hit

Lodin
Jul 31, 2003

by Fluffdaddy

SniperWoreConverse posted:

beat, but lobsters can live and grow for like two hundred years, and they never stop getting bigger. The reason we don't have giant ancestor lobsters stomping all over is because they tend to get fished.

In the olden days they were bigger I think. Like how there used to be American chestnuts everywhere in the east that had trees, that were basically dinosaur-times sized. Now there's maybe twenty left and they all have tree aids from Chinese death fungus

#Magma

Unlike most creatures lobsters and certain other crustaceans never stop their cell regrowth. Unless they get sick or are killed they just keep on living and are in a sense immortal.
Lobsters, unlike Dontrel Jubalong Derp are good and cool.

Tiny Deer
Jan 16, 2012

Garcin posted:

Just want to make sure we are on the same page - most people make mistakes, horrible mistakes, and most people don't actually stay with the virgin that they deflower when they are 18 years old. Our flaws are not weaknesses, they are simply a part of being a human being.

Oh I get that, I just recently learned all this and I was jazzed to find a story where the Reagans were the (relative) good guys.

More sincerely: the lol thread is probably not the venue for arguing for respect for the office and decorum in politics. Like poo poo drat, son, as we speak Steve Bannon is not a cocksucker only because he's a FAILED cocksucker according to the WH comms director.

Lodin
Jul 31, 2003

by Fluffdaddy

Garcin posted:

i want to hear more about dicks, dick sucking, and Sean Spicer dancing with the stars because i will vote for that mama jama! He earned his dues.

Seriously, can anyone say anything bad about Sean Spicer? Smartest fucker in the room he survived. I'd hire him in a second.

The whole reason Stinky Spice quit was because he refused to work under the Mooch. He got the last laugh and that my friend, is a lol.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Stink Billyums
Jul 7, 2006

MAGNUM

quote:

At one point before the final vote, Trump called Pence, who handed the phone to McCain, a source briefed on the call told CNN. The call, just off the Senate floor, was brief and ultimately unsuccessful.

I'd like to think that he was going to vote for it but Trump managed to completely gently caress up.