Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
John Dudebro
Dec 3, 2013

oatgan posted:

Bo also talks about Sandy Hook being a false flag to push gun control lol

I don't know how I can accept that bo dallas was Always Bad

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Incessant Excess
Aug 15, 2005

Cause of glitch:
Pretentiousness
Bo says he chooses to believe things until they're disproven because life is more fun this way.

Incessant Excess
Aug 15, 2005

Cause of glitch:
Pretentiousness
"x-men apocalypse was really cool because it touched on ancient alien things that are possibly a reality"

Basically direct quote.

Good Listener
Sep 2, 2006

Ask me about moons
Fact #1 The Moon is really cool

Incessant Excess posted:

He explains that it was faked because the government wanted to hide what they found during the real one, which I'm pretty certain is the plot of the third Transformers movie.

It is :( thanks for reminding me

John Dudebro
Dec 3, 2013

Incessant Excess posted:

"x-men apocalypse was really cool because it touched on ancient alien things that are possibly a reality"

Basically direct quote.

ok if sandy hook trutherism wasn't enough to turn me against bo then liking x-men apocalypse will do it

OctoberCountry
Oct 9, 2012

Incessant Excess posted:

Bo says he chooses to bo-lieve things until they're disproven because life is more fun this way.

Charles Gnarwin
Jul 31, 2014

I joined the #RXT REVOLUTION.
:boom:
he knows...

Wrestlers are really, really dumb.

Platypus Farm
Jul 12, 2003

Francis is my name, and breeding is my game. All bow before the fertile smut-god!

Incessant Excess posted:

He explains that it was faked because the government wanted to hide what they found during the real one, which I'm pretty certain is the plot of the third Transformers movie.

To be fair the third transformers movie stole that from a whole bunch of whackadoos from the 60s and 70s including the Famed David Icke and Richard C Hoagland so at least...uh...well whatever

Big Coffin Hunter
Aug 13, 2005

Incessant Excess posted:

Bo says he chooses to believe things until they're disproven because life is more fun this way.

If it didn't bleed into things like sandy hook, pizzagate, and generally destructive bullshit I could actually appreciate this mindset.

ARMBAR A COP
Nov 24, 2007

Charles Gnarwin posted:

Well yeah, they chose to be wrestlers.

Platypus Farm
Jul 12, 2003

Francis is my name, and breeding is my game. All bow before the fertile smut-god!

Big Coffin Hunter posted:

If it didn't bleed into things like sandy hook, pizzagate, and generally destructive bullshit I could actually appreciate this mindset.

There are plenty of people who draw the line at whimsical alien/bigfoot/ancient astronaut stuff and don't buy into the insanity of the breitbarts of the world.

Big Coffin Hunter
Aug 13, 2005

Platypus Farm posted:

There are plenty of people who draw the line at whimsical alien/bigfoot/ancient astronaut stuff and don't buy into the insanity of the breitbarts of the world.

I know that but I'm thinking Infowars before I think of Breitbart in this situation

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

Charles Gnarwin posted:

A lot of these people are in wrestling because they either wouldn't survive, or couldn't avoid killing others, trying to do anything else

Tato
Jun 19, 2001

DIRECTIVE 236: Promote pro-social values
At least Ronda Rousey will have someone to talk about Sandy Hook being fake with when she inevitably shows up

Incessant Excess
Aug 15, 2005

Cause of glitch:
Pretentiousness

I think it's a good idea to have some kind of quality standard for "evidence" that you base your beliefs on and there is plenty of real, scientific poo poo to be fascinated about.

Big Coffin Hunter
Aug 13, 2005

nerd

Charles Gnarwin
Jul 31, 2014

he knows...

I pre-emptively posted my verdict. After now hearing Bo discuss the Seven Wonders of the Ancient World, I will now state that wrestlers are really, really, really dumb.

They should incorporate this mindset into his character and have him convert Miz to Scientology.

Platypus Farm
Jul 12, 2003

Charles Gnarwin posted:

I pre-emptively posted my verdict. After now hearing Bo discuss the Seven Wonders of the Ancient World, I will now state that wrestlers are really, really, really dumb.

They should incorporate this mindset into his character and have him convert Miz to Scientology.

Wait, what kind of moron is he? Is he a "ancient aliens built the pyramids because egyptians couldn't possibly have done that!!" is he a "aliens planted us on earth and fiddled with our DNA until we built ziggurats and water cranes!!!" or a "none of that stuff is real, it was all put their by shadow governments/jews/communists" type? This is important.

Incessant Excess
Aug 15, 2005

Cause of glitch:
Pretentiousness
Jericho believes we're not the only intelligent species in the universe, Bo believes we're not the only intelligent species on earth.

MassRafTer
May 26, 2001

BAEST MODE!!!

Platypus Farm posted:

As long as they only believe in those racist theories it is fun and harmless!

Mob
May 7, 2002

Me reading your posts

If you're too dumb to mine coal, there's always the military.

If you're too dumb for the military, there's always pro wrestling.

Charles Gnarwin
Jul 31, 2014

he knows...

Platypus Farm posted:

Wait, what kind of moron is he? Is he a "ancient aliens built the pyramids because egyptians couldn't possibly have done that!!" is he a "aliens planted us on earth and fiddled with our DNA until we built ziggurats and water cranes!!!" or a "none of that stuff is real, it was all put their by shadow governments/jews/communists" type? This is important.

But if column A and bit of column C. He and Jericho both seemed flabbergasted by the idea of a big statue existing thousands of years ago and not still existing in pristine condition.

Also, I would really like to know how Bo's Christianity lives with the hollow earth reptilians and moon people.

Incessant Excess
Aug 15, 2005

Cause of glitch:
Pretentiousness

MassRafTer posted:

As long as they only believe in those racist theories it is fun and harmless!

I think the idea is that the Pyramids couldn't have been built because something so massive and complex simply wasn't feasible thousands of years ago, not because the people in charge were brown.

MassRafTer
May 26, 2001

BAEST MODE!!!

Incessant Excess posted:

I think the idea is that the Pyramids couldn't have been built because something so massive and complex simply wasn't feasible thousands of years ago, not because the people in charge were brown.

It's just a coincidence that the wonders associated with Europeans are rarely Ancient Aliens fodder while Egypt and Meso America constantly are.

Big Coffin Hunter
Aug 13, 2005

Incessant Excess posted:

also the ancient egyptians were actually white, thank you very much

Big Coffin Hunter
Aug 13, 2005

MassRafTer posted:

It's just a coincidence that the wonders associated with Europeans are rarely Ancient Aliens fodder while Egypt and Meso America constantly are.

stonehenge, other than that there aren't really any ancient wonders associated with europeans so who cares

Edit: also Gobekli Tepe and the like but who wants to admit the Turks are TRUE Europeans

Big Coffin Hunter fucked around with this message at 18:25 on Jul 28, 2017

Platypus Farm
Jul 12, 2003

stonehenge, other than that there aren't really any ancient wonders associated with europeans so who cares

Right, I was about to say there isn't much in the ancient wonder category that wasn't built by people who weren't at least a little colorful. If you're talking about like ancient greek stuff, there's a pretty vast rift between the pyramids and the colossus of rhodes.

And what I mean by that is the colossus of rhodes was the son of an ancient plumber

Smoking Crow
Feb 14, 2012

*laughs at u*

Incessant Excess posted:

I think it's a good idea to have some kind of quality standard for "evidence" that you base your beliefs on and there is plenty of real, scientific poo poo to be fascinated about.

Science is boring

Incessant Excess
Aug 15, 2005

Cause of glitch:
Pretentiousness

Platypus Farm posted:

Right, I was about to say there isn't much in the ancient wonder category that wasn't built by people who weren't at least a little colorful. If you're talking about like ancient greek stuff, there's a pretty vast rift between the pyramids and the colossus of rhodes.

More importantly, you can't go look at the colossus of rhodes today so it has never existed at all.

Smoking Crow
Feb 14, 2012

*laughs at u*

MassRafTer posted:

Did you see the episode of ancient aliens where they said an alien told Leonardo da Vinci how to make inventions

Platypus Farm
Jul 12, 2003

Incessant Excess posted:

More importantly, you can't go look at the colossus of rhodes today so it has never existed at all.

Oh gently caress.

Same with the library of alexandria....wait, and socrates never wrote anything.

Someone please find a way to ask bo dallas if ancient greece happened.

edit: don't forget that aliens supposedly gave Joseph Smith the magic mormon plates. That's gotta be pretty much the whitest wonder of the world, doesn't it?

Big Coffin Hunter
Aug 13, 2005

Now that I brought it up, I want to hear his opinions on Gobekli Tepe

Smoking Crow
Feb 14, 2012

*laughs at u*

Or the episode where they said Einstein was an alien

Platypus Farm
Jul 12, 2003

Now that I brought it up, I want to hear his opinions on Gobekli Tepe

"What's that?"

edit: Also I'm pretty sure Moana made the easter island heads and she was pretty dark skinned.

Big Coffin Hunter
Aug 13, 2005

Platypus Farm posted:

"What's that?"

Marquis de Pyro
Sep 25, 2006

Evil Prevails
If racists thought that brown people weren't good at building things, why would they have used them as slaves to build things?

Please try to use logic when casting aspersions on proud Bo Dallas followers

Gonzo McFee
Jun 19, 2010
There are lizard people walking among us wearing human skin?

He might be onto something.

oatgan
Jan 15, 2009

The episode is required listening. It rules. Bo Dallas cites "Heaven is for Real" as a primary source

Marquis de Pyro
Sep 25, 2006

Evil Prevails
In 20 years someone is going to try to say that Bo Dallas being an idiot is proof of the effects of CTE

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Incessant Excess
Aug 15, 2005

Cause of glitch:
Pretentiousness
Bo Dallas manages to be a bigger idiot than AJ Styles.

• Locked thread