Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
bean_shadow
Sep 27, 2005

If men had uteruses they'd be called duderuses.

lazorexplosion posted:

Took another seat for pregnant women on the bus today

The whore stood in front of me for a bit and then some white knight gave up his seat. LOL

The cuck stands up so a whore can feel comfortable carrying another man's spawn. Pathetic.

So pregnant women are whores. Was his mother a whore who carried a man's spawn?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

spacetoaster
Feb 10, 2014

Kullik posted:

ah, the good ol' "people on facebook/instagram/twitter have interesting lives and mine is so boring" story.
It cant be that they only post the interesting parts of their lives and leave out what they had on their breakfast sandwich or the 8 hours working retail or any of that poo poo, they must just be better people than me.

FB is a pure propaganda platform.

Also, there are too many people who happily post their breakfast sandwiches.

Two Beans
Nov 27, 2003

dabbin' on em
Pillbug

bean_shadow posted:

Liking your own mother is a major cuck. I mean she gave birth to another man's child, the other man being your dad.

Barudak
May 7, 2007

spacetoaster posted:

FB is a pure propaganda platform.

France did an alcohol awareness campign where they created a fake instagram or whatever influencer who always posted photos of herself at cool places but with a drink in hand or in the shot. When they closed it down they tried to pull a "gotcha, you ignored tell tale signs of alcohol abuse" but everyone following it when aurveyed on what they learned was like "I dont get the message. its instagram, its not their real day life."

Literally A Person
Jan 1, 1970

Smugworth Wuz Here

1st AD posted:

have you tried, i dunno, asking her?

:vince::vince::vince:

F1DriverQuidenBerg
Jan 19, 2014

"Guys help I'm stuck in this well. I see all these beautiful people having great lives outside the well but I'm just stuck here in this well with only a rope leading out of the well. How did I become so unlucky?"

im cute
Sep 21, 2009

dang.......
got 'im

My Linux Rig
Mar 27, 2010
Probation
Can't post for 6 years!

bean_shadow posted:

Most likely, I can't imagine most of these incels have a great relationship with their moms

Arctic Bunny
Aug 3, 2012

A PERFECT LOOKING NOSE
Can Easily Be Yours

My Linux Rig posted:

Most likely, I can't imagine most of these incels have a great relationship with their moms
Their feelings run warm enough to want sex from mom. So yeah I guess you're more right than you thought you are.

doverhog
May 31, 2013

Defender of democracy and human rights 🇺🇦

Kullik posted:

The concept of cope is so loving toxic on this subreddit.
Any time anyone shows any signs of progress towards being a functional adult he's accused of cope, because he's starting to think that he could improve himself, lower his standards, start valuing other things in life more than sex, or just not going all in and talking like they have totally given up on life.
Why is coping with something a bad thing, is giving up and accepting all of your horrible dark thoughts really so great, who would want to do that ever, especially if it leads you to be like these loving morons.

Should a slave cope, and serve his master well? Should a concentration camp prisoner cope and become a Sonderkommando to avoid being killed? Should a plane crash survivor cope and eat their friends if stranded on a mountain? Should a reddit incelite cope and spend their life doing something other than posting on redditt about how you never get laid? We may never know the true answers to these moral quandaries, such is the mystery of life...

Sic Semper Goon
Mar 1, 2015

Eu tu?

:zaurg:

Switchblade Switcharoo

JOHNSON COCKSLAP posted:

because i don't live that life.
she's 28, and i don't know how she affords it.

Same way some of my high school alumni is still on gap year vacation, nearly ten years after graduation.

Either a 100% parental subsidy that will last as long as their parents live, or mountains of credit card debt they are trying to ignore.

doverhog
May 31, 2013

If someone apparently has no job but always seems to have money anyway they could be dealing drugs or be a sex worker. The real kind not an incel slur.

doverhog fucked around with this message at 00:09 on Jul 28, 2017

CowboyAndy
Aug 7, 2012

doverhog posted:

If someone apparently has no job but always seems to have money anyway they could be dealing drugs or be a sex worker. The real kind not an incel slur.

Or... they could be knee deep in debt.

Sic Semper Goon
Mar 1, 2015

Eu tu?

Switchblade Switcharoo

CowboyAndy posted:

Or... they could be knee deep in debt.

Could quite easily be both.

doverhog
May 31, 2013

Sic Semper Goon posted:

Could quite easily be both.

Could, I guess, but those are both very profitable fields. So more likely they just make money off these things they don't tell anyone about. Or not, this is not me talking about your friends, just some general nuggets of knowledge you might ingest.

Sic Semper Goon
Mar 1, 2015

Eu tu?

Switchblade Switcharoo

doverhog posted:

Could, I guess, but those are both very profitable fields. So more likely they just make money off these things they don't tell anyone about. Or not, this is not me talking about your friends, just some general nuggets of knowledge you might ingest and perhaps apply in your own life.

There is no level of income you cannot exhaust and subsequently rack up debt on.

doverhog
May 31, 2013

Sure, I'll agree with that.

Pick
Jul 19, 2009
Nap Ghost
Today was kind of a slow day at work so I had time to observe those who were walking along the street below, and I have to say, I'm rethinking exactly how wrong these fellows are, because it seems there really is an epidemic of unfuckable young stinky retards in Portland

Pick
Jul 19, 2009
Nap Ghost
I'm also pretty sure I saw the Incel Walk guy in the flesh, dressed in drab but somehow still non-matching colors with colorful armpit stains, his head stooped over, hobbling along and having to periodically reach for his wallet chain to pull up his pants

Applesnots
Oct 22, 2010

MERRY YOBMAS

That was me.

Pick
Jul 19, 2009
Nap Ghost

Applesnots posted:

That was me.

get yourself a wheelchair and we're in business

My Linux Rig
Mar 27, 2010
Probation
Can't post for 6 years!

Pick posted:

Today was kind of a slow day at work so I had time to observe those who were walking along the street below, and I have to say, I'm rethinking exactly how wrong these fellows are, because it seems there really is an epidemic of unfuckable young stinky retards in Portland

Eh that's just typical Portlandites

Say Nothing
Mar 5, 2013

by FactsAreUseless

Applesnots
Oct 22, 2010

MERRY YOBMAS

Pick posted:

get yourself a wheelchair and we're in business

I have one, just for shits and giggles though.

afeelgoodpoop
Oct 14, 2014

by FactsAreUseless

hackbunny
Jul 22, 2007

I haven't been on SA for years but the person who gave me my previous av as a joke felt guilty for doing so and decided to get me a non-shitty av

looks like a bucket hat to me

green chicken feet
Nov 5, 2015

spray-paint the vegetables
dog food stalls
with the beefcake pantyhose
Grimey Drawer

I think this stock photo model guy is the first 21st century Nazi I've seen who didn't look like... well... (trying hard to avoid classism here) It seems like the people who turn to Nazism are the ones who have nothing going for them, so they latch onto whiteness as if it were a virtue.

Surprise, girls who aren't worried about being killed by Nazis don't care as much about a swastika tattoo. They have the Get Out of Concentration Camp Free card.

Although I suppose a lot of them swiped right without noticing the tattoo because it's half-obscured by his sleeve. Lol if this guy thinks everyone is inspecting each picture in detail before swiping.

goethe.cx
Apr 23, 2014

"so jealous that chads can snag all these really racist girls"

My Linux Rig
Mar 27, 2010
Probation
Can't post for 6 years!

green chicken feet posted:

I think this stock photo model guy is the first 21st century Nazi I've seen who didn't look like... well... (trying hard to avoid classism here) It seems like the people who turn to Nazism are the ones who have nothing going for them, so they latch onto whiteness as if it were a virtue.

Surprise, girls who aren't worried about being killed by Nazis don't care as much about a swastika tattoo. They have the Get Out of Concentration Camp Free card.

Although I suppose a lot of them swiped right without noticing the tattoo because it's half-obscured by his sleeve. Lol if this guy thinks everyone is inspecting each picture in detail before swiping.
Idk, the tattoo is pretty obvious. Like how could anyone miss that?

But the entire image could be fabricated. Not like that'd be hard to do

MarcusSA
Sep 23, 2007

My Linux Rig posted:

Idk, the tattoo is pretty obvious. Like how could anyone miss that?

But the entire image could be fabricated. Not like that'd be hard to do

I have no doubt the picture is real.

Owlbear Camus
Jan 3, 2013

Maybe this guy that flies is just sort of passing through, you know?

so in incel canon can a virginal woman who gets into a scrupulously monogamous relationship and procedes to gently caress her man nonstop turn into a "roasty?"

if not what's their rationalization for why a phenomenon based on dick mile throughput cares who the dick is attached to?

if so are you supposed to just trade in for a new child bride every 20,000 miles?

General Dog
Apr 26, 2008

Everybody's working for the weekend

Pac-Manioc Root posted:

so in incel canon can a virginal woman who gets into a scrupulously monogamous relationship and procedes to gently caress her man nonstop turn into a "roasty?"

if not what's their rationalization for why a phenomenon based on dick mile throughput cares who the dick is attached to?

if so are you supposed to just trade in for a new child bride every 20,000 miles?

If they're loving anybody who's not me, they're a slut.

My Linux Rig
Mar 27, 2010
Probation
Can't post for 6 years!

Pac-Manioc Root posted:

The whole only virgins thing boils down to the idiotic notion that when women get laid, their bodies release some magic love hormone that emotionally binds them to whoever they hosed. But if this magic hormone is experienced too much, she could build up a tolerance and never love again!! :ohdear:

I'm pretty familiar with it because it was the same poo poo taught in my Sunday school by the faith leader or whatever he was. It was supposed to be the catholic church's reason for why women need to save themselves for marriage. It was convincing too tell I made it to college and learned that was a load of bs

So basically, for them, once a woman fucks a man that isn't them, then they're lost to them cause she'll only love that man she hosed

green chicken feet
Nov 5, 2015

spray-paint the vegetables
dog food stalls
with the beefcake pantyhose
Grimey Drawer

Koyaanisgoatse posted:

"so jealous that chads can snag all these really racist girls"

Incels heart racism, so as crazy as that sounds they would probably be excited to snag a Nazi chick.

Not the ones who were drooling over Mr. Nazi Chad though. Only sweet innocent virginal Nazi chicks.

shut up blegum
Dec 17, 2008

--->Plastic Lawn<---

That guy looks like Johnny Bravo.

1st AD
Dec 3, 2004

Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu: sometimes passing just isn't an option.

MarcusSA posted:

I have no doubt the picture is real.

Not only is this man not a Nazi nor does he have a swastika tattoo, he is also very not single and very European:

https://www.instagram.com/p/BWAb9iyA1Zt/?taken-by=sergiocarvajal7&hl=en

Pththya-lyi
Nov 8, 2009

THUNDERDOME LOSER 2020

Pick
Jul 19, 2009
Nap Ghost
Kill all men

Ride The Gravitron
May 2, 2008

by FactsAreUseless

Pick posted:

Kill all men

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

christmas boots
Oct 15, 2012

To these sing-alongs 🎤of siren 🧜🏻‍♀️songs
To oohs😮 to ahhs😱 to 👏big👏applause👏
With all of my 😡anger I scream🤬 and shout📢
🇺🇸America🦅, I love you 🥰but you're freaking 💦me 😳out
Biscuit Hider
Guys help my girlfriend keeps making GBS threads on the carpet and sniffing other girl's butts at the park.

Also she bit a mailman and now a judge is telling me I have to out her down :(

• Locked thread