Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Spaced God
Feb 8, 2014

All torment, trouble, wonder and amazement
Inhabits here: some heavenly power guide us
Out of this fearful country!

Scionix posted:

dog you lost to case mccoy and are foreverally shook no take backs bitch we will play you with a rockabilly fuckboy bartender from dirty sixth at quarterback and still dunk on yalls fake uniform wearing cum storing asses get at me rick perry HOOK EM BITCH

you lost to kansas.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

I. M. Gei
Jun 26, 2005

CHIEFS

BITCH

Spaced God posted:

you lost to kansas.

Correction: Charlie Strong lost to Kansas.

Raku
Nov 7, 2012

Every good gift and every perfect gift is from above, coming down from the Father of lights with whom there is no variation or shadow due to change.

Roll Tide

Metapod posted:

is there another pat white or are we talking about the wvu qb

same dude

Saban's reaction loving ruled: https://www.sbnation.com/college-football/2014/5/15/5722064/pat-white-alabama-corvette-derrick-henry-nick-saban

Randaconda
Jul 3, 2014

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Scarf posted:

I don't know about dangerous. To my knowledge, the only people they've ever harmed with their wacky hijinks are themselves...

:drat:

Warbird
May 23, 2012

America's Favorite Dumbass

And that one dead dog that one time. Can't be forgetting that.

Spintzel
Dec 31, 2007

Distractions makes it better when ya take up the ENTIRE ROAD
So pat white turned down a free car and getting to play for the top school in his home state for... West Virginia???

DJExile
Jun 28, 2007

Spintzel posted:

So pat white turned down a free car and getting to play for the top school in his home state for... West Virginia???

He was phenomenal at WVU though and seemed to thrive in Rich Rod's system when RR was still a big up and coming name.

E: 06 and 07 Pat White was a genuine riot to watch. He put up video game numbers.

E2: He had a great RB in Steve Slaton with him too

DJExile fucked around with this message at 14:49 on Jul 28, 2017

MourningView
Sep 2, 2006

Is this Heaven?

Spintzel posted:

pretty sure everyone else recruiting him wanted him to be a wide receiver or running back

DJExile
Jun 28, 2007

MourningView posted:

pretty sure everyone else recruiting him wanted him to be a wide receiver or running back

Almost positive it was RB, yeah

MourningView
Sep 2, 2006

Is this Heaven?
In hindsight given that his NFL career ended after like 3 plays with him nearly getting killed he probably should have just taken that baseball contract he was offered, but he was a very fun college player.

Between the peak of the Rich Rod era at WVU, the first Chip Kelly season at Oregon, and Colt Brennan throwing for a billion yards in the middle of the night every Saturday, 2007 was a good time for fun offenses. So of course the title game was between LSU and an OSU team that was boring even by Jim Tressel standards.

MourningView fucked around with this message at 15:54 on Jul 28, 2017

Grittybeard
Mar 29, 2010

Bad, very bad!

MourningView posted:

In hindsight given that his NFL career ended after like 3 plays with him nearly getting killed he probably should have just taken that baseball contract he was offered, but he was a very fun college player.

He didn't have the patience for minor league ball (I have trouble blaming him much for that), he tried baseball after his NFL career was quickly ended and gave up after like 3 months.

General Dog
Apr 26, 2008

Everybody's working for the weekend

Scionix posted:

dog you lost to case mccoy and are foreverally shook no take backs bitch we will play you with a rockabilly fuckboy bartender from dirty sixth at quarterback and still dunk on yalls fake uniform wearing cum storing asses get at me rick perry HOOK EM BITCH

You, sir, are no Anne Frank Fanfic

kayakyakr
Feb 16, 2004

Kayak is true

MourningView posted:

Between the peak of the Rich Rod era at WVU, the first Chip Kelly season at Oregon, and Colt Brennan throwing for a billion yards in the middle of the night every Saturday, 2007 was a good time for fun offenses. So of course the title game was between LSU and an OSU team that was boring even by Jim Tressel standards.

It was also Michael Crabtree's first year where he caught 134 passes for 1962 yards and 22 TD's. Insane numbers.

FizFashizzle
Mar 30, 2005

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=042C1b0wGSo

the mean lunch lady
Jun 24, 2009

went mad at sea
lots were drawn
Kroenke didn't survive
he was delicious

MourningView posted:

A Mizzou-WVU title game would've ruled

Scionix
Oct 17, 2009

hoog emm xDDD

Spaced God posted:

you lost to kansas.

Ya and Kansas isn't trying to duck us you MAROON

LLCoolJD
Dec 8, 2007

Musk threatens the inorganic promotion of left-wing ideology that had been taking place on the platform

Block me for being an unironic DeSantis fan, too!

We're falling over ourselves in this thread to joke/not joke about Ole Miss paying players. When the NCAA is heavy-handed in investigating a player for driving a car with a $500/month car payment (that the brother could account for only when factoring in huge numbers of cash-transaction haircuts) it's evidence of the NCAA being bullies, not racists.

Scionix
Oct 17, 2009

hoog emm xDDD

General Dog posted:

You, sir, are no Anne Frank Fanfic

The only posts u like are mealy mouthed rape apologies bitch go and make some more "well actually" posts about art briles and leave the posting to me

Fluffdaddy
Jan 3, 2009

Both of you are awful

Scionix
Oct 17, 2009

hoog emm xDDD
am not :qq:

iospace
Jan 19, 2038

the mean lunch lady posted:

A Mizzou-WVU title game would've ruled

Any title game without the following teams would be awesome:
  • Alabama
  • Ohio State
  • Michigan
  • Notre Dame
  • Florida
  • Rutgers

E: forgot Rutgers

blugu64
Jul 17, 2006

Do you realize that fluoridation is the most monstrously conceived and dangerous communist plot we have ever had to face?
All I want are my Texas teams to win

Sash!
Mar 16, 2001

Also not Texas, Oklahoma, Oregon, Auburn, USC, LSU, Clemson, or Florida State.

I'd like a fresh one all around. It's been long enough that Tennessee, Nebraska, and Miami are allowed.

iospace
Jan 19, 2038

blugu64 posted:

All I want are my Texas teams to win

A&M is still rear end.

Metapod
Mar 18, 2012
the playoffs will be miami okst washington and bama (cause of course bama gets in)

Scionix
Oct 17, 2009

hoog emm xDDD
I think actually Alabama is America's team TM and should be in every playoff, forever

blugu64
Jul 17, 2006

Do you realize that fluoridation is the most monstrously conceived and dangerous communist plot we have ever had to face?

iospace posted:

A&M is still rear end.

The best thing is to constantly refer to TCU as Baylor A&M. Easiest way to piss off half he state.

pillsburysoldier
Feb 11, 2008

Yo, peep that shit

Is missing Anne Frank Fanfic probatable?

DJExile
Jun 28, 2007

holy gently caress a jersey re-design by adidas that doesn't blow rear end :stare:

https://twitter.com/SBNationCFB/status/890623779243569153

Seaniqua
Mar 12, 2004

"We'll see how the first year goes. But people better get us now, because we're going to keep getting better and better."

Sash! posted:

Nebraska

This will not happen in our lifetime.

Spintzel
Dec 31, 2007

Distractions makes it better when ya take up the ENTIRE ROAD

iospace posted:

• Alabama
  • Ohio State
  • Michigan
  • Notre Dame
  • Florida
  • Rutgers

Look I'm not saying I want a Rutgers championship. But if Rutgers is able to Forrest Gump their way into a championship game you better believe that will be hilarious

LeeMajors
Jan 20, 2005

I've gotta stop fantasizing about Lee Majors...
Ah, one more!

Spintzel posted:

Look I'm not saying I want a Rutgers championship. But if Rutgers is able to Forrest Gump their way into a championship game you better believe that will be hilarious

Forrest Gump is already coaching Clemson, so that is pretty unlikely to happen.

Randaconda
Jul 3, 2014

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

iospace posted:

• Alabama
  • Ohio State
  • Michigan
  • Notre Dame
  • Florida
  • Rutgers

So..... FSU/Georgia championship game, for maximum Gator tears?

Randaconda
Jul 3, 2014

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

LeeMajors posted:

Forrest Gump is already coaching Clemson, so that is pretty unlikely to happen.

loving shark rear end is the most Forrest Gump thing imaginable, my dude.

Pakled
Aug 6, 2011

WE ARE SMART
The best playoff would be Stanford, Vandy, Northwestern, and Georgia Tech.

General Dog
Apr 26, 2008

Everybody's working for the weekend
I don't know if it speaks more of my character or of the times we live in, but I've grown weary of the shark loving meme.

LeeMajors
Jan 20, 2005

I've gotta stop fantasizing about Lee Majors...
Ah, one more!

Randaconda posted:

loving shark rear end is the most Forrest Gump thing imaginable, my dude.

Have you even seen Forrest Gump?

A good-hearted halfwit bumbling his way to astounding success is the Dabo Blueprint.

LLCoolJD
Dec 8, 2007

Musk threatens the inorganic promotion of left-wing ideology that had been taking place on the platform

Block me for being an unironic DeSantis fan, too!

Randaconda posted:

So..... FSU/Georgia championship game, for maximum Gator tears?

Florida would have played both teams by that point, so at least it would've been settled on the field. And at least one of them would have to bear a crushing letdown.

Frinkahedron
Jul 26, 2006

Gobble Gobble
Lane Kiffin you self aware genius

https://twitter.com/lane_kiffin/status/891051462364729345

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Randaconda
Jul 3, 2014

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Noice

• Locked thread