Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
KomodoWagon
May 10, 2013

by R. Guyovich
Wow, Morally Inept got weird.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Barudak
May 7, 2007

fruit on the bottom posted:

Guys help my girlfriend keeps making GBS threads on the carpet and sniffing other girl's butts at the park.

Also she bit a mailman and now a judge is telling me I have to out her down :(

Doesnt matter if your neighbor is a soveriegn citizen, if you dont show up for your court date you get the default jusgement.

fabergay egg
Mar 1, 2012

it's not a rhetorical question, for politely saying 'you are an idiot, you don't know what you are talking about'

posting on the sex number page

Barudak
May 7, 2007

Imagine how pissed that guy would be when somebody brings over a toy and and she gets all excited yapping at the new guy and sad when he leaves.

Or god forbid she hump a strangers leg.

christmas boots
Oct 15, 2012

To these sing-alongs 🎤of siren 🧜🏻‍♀️songs
To oohs😮 to ahhs😱 to 👏big👏applause👏
With all of my 😡anger I scream🤬 and shout📢
🇺🇸America🦅, I love you 🥰but you're freaking 💦me 😳out
Biscuit Hider
*morally inept fucks a dog with a woman's brain*

green chicken feet
Nov 5, 2015

spray-paint the vegetables
dog food stalls
with the beefcake pantyhose
Grimey Drawer

Barudak posted:

Imagine how pissed that guy would be when somebody brings over a toy and and she gets all excited yapping at the new guy and sad when she leaves.

He is not going to be happy when he finds out what dogs do when they go into heat.

poisonpill
Nov 8, 2009

The only way to get huge fast is to insult a passing witch and hope she curses you with Beast-strength.

Pick posted:

Kill all men

#NotAllMen

christmas boots
Oct 15, 2012

Biscuit Hider

Pick posted:

Kill all men

Hah, that's exactly what I hoped you'd do!

JOHNSON COCKSLAP
Apr 2, 2017

by Lowtax

1st AD posted:

Not only is this man not a Nazi nor does he have a swastika tattoo, he is also very not single and very European:

https://www.instagram.com/p/BWAb9iyA1Zt/?taken-by=sergiocarvajal7&hl=en

holy poo poo you've said something very stupid

Pick
Jul 19, 2009
Nap Ghost

Barudak posted:

Imagine how pissed that guy would be when somebody brings over a toy and and she gets all excited yapping at the new guy and sad when he leaves.

Also when she like, prefers dogs, since she is one

1st AD
Dec 3, 2004

Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu: sometimes passing just isn't an option.

JOHNSON COCKSLAP posted:

holy poo poo you've said something very stupid

at least I'm not depressed because someone has an ig lol

Who What Now
Sep 10, 2006

by Azathoth

poisonpill posted:

#NotAllMen

#YesAllDogfuckers

christmas boots
Oct 15, 2012

Biscuit Hider
I'd joke about putting a cat brain in a woman's body but they'd still just bat at me and walk away so not much would change.

kalel
Jun 19, 2012

Loling forever at "I would much rather have a female humanoid organism that went ruff ruff and licked my face"

:69snypa:

kalel fucked around with this message at 23:07 on Jul 28, 2017

Necrothatcher
Mar 26, 2005

Say Nothing
Mar 5, 2013

by FactsAreUseless

I'd joke about putting a cat brain in a woman's body but they'd still just bat at me and walk away so not much would change.

Literally A Person
Jan 1, 1970

Smugworth Wuz Here

Literally A Person
Jan 1, 1970

Smugworth Wuz Here
This one is weird even in the context r/incels:

My Linux Rig
Mar 27, 2010
Probation
Can't post for 6 years!

nobody tell this guy that he could just gently caress a dog if he wants to so badly, cause he just might :ohdear:

El Padrino
Dec 24, 2005

No es nada personal, solo negocios.

Best Giraffe posted:

posting on the sex number page

Pththya-lyi
Nov 8, 2009

THUNDERDOME LOSER 2020

Isn't this just a gender-swapped version of the typical incel experience? I don't understand how girl-incel's complaints are somehow unreasonable when they're pretty much the same as a guy incel's.

Literally A Person
Jan 1, 1970

Smugworth Wuz Here

Pththya-lyi posted:

Isn't this just a gender-swapped version of the typical incel experience? I don't understand how girl-incel's complaints are somehow unreasonable when they're pretty much the same as a guy incel's.

Because in a world that is favored towards men, somehow women have life set on "easy mode."

christmas boots
Oct 15, 2012

Biscuit Hider

Pththya-lyi posted:

According to the scriptures there are no girl incels. Even Henrietta Hambeast and Barbara Butterface need only spread their legs and Chad will awaken from his slumber to defend England have sex.

Pththya-lyi
Nov 8, 2009

THUNDERDOME LOSER 2020

According to the scriptures there are no girl incels. Even Henrietta Hambeast and Barbara Butterface need only spread their legs and Chad will awaken from his slumber to defend England have sex.

I guess I'm confused because girl-incel is clearly DTF and is still getting ignored by Chad, which doesn't square with the worldview you've paraphrased here.

Literally A Person
Jan 1, 1970

Smugworth Wuz Here

Pththya-lyi posted:

I guess I'm confused because girl-incel is clearly DTF and is still getting ignored by Chad, which doesn't square with the worldview you've paraphrased here.

I guess they would say she's fighting above her weight-class going for a Chad-about-town, but if they spread those legs a normie cuck will come and solve all her problems.

doverhog
May 31, 2013

Defender of democracy and human rights 🇺🇦
Down to gently caress a Chad, not an incelite. Standards, please.

My Linux Rig
Mar 27, 2010
Probation
Can't post for 6 years!

Pththya-lyi posted:

cause she's a girl and incel brains seem to break when they think about :females:

Zil
Jun 4, 2011

Satanically Summoned Citrus

My Linux Rig posted:

cause she's a girl and incel brains seem to break when they think about :females:

To the mind of an Incel, either a female dies a virgin or lives to become a roastie. There is no inbetween.

christmas boots
Oct 15, 2012

Biscuit Hider
To the Incel, she's have to die before like the age of 8 to die a virgin

Pick
Jul 19, 2009
Nap Ghost

To the Incel, she's have to die before like the age of 8 to die a virgin

eh that's like 50 in dog years

christmas boots
Oct 15, 2012

Biscuit Hider
Grosstie

Who What Now
Sep 10, 2006

by Azathoth
Page 69, a page incels will never experience.

lazorexplosion
Mar 19, 2016

the war has begun

Be me, wandering around mall, refuse to hold open door for 2 roasties. Exit door looks like entrance and saw no other doors so I skate past some people on the way in. Enter store and start walking, hear roasties proclaim "THAT WAS RUDE, HEY YOU" 6th sense with dealing with upset roasts tingles and know it's me. Turn around and old roastie is flagging me down and going to try to give me a lecture or some poo poo. I SNAP.

say:" I don't care bitch, I don't care bitch" and from there it was pure beauty. Another roastie she was with says "Hey don't get so close" while me and the mom roast were arguing. She then touches me and says don't get so cloase and back up and I don't , just pure roast burning in my heart. The older one says "YOUR MOM MUST NOT HAVE TAUGHT YOU BLAHBLAHBLAH" but I press the attack because I don't owe her anything. I start calling them disgusting and they call me a scumbag and also swearing back at me, one insinuates I'm on drugs because my pupils were big and calls me a druggie and in my socially depraved mind I come up with "takes one to know one" and end things with "you look disgusting" and she says I act disgusting. I knew I won a personal victory because I didn't cuck myself to these entitled bitches. The older woman I challenged got submissive until her friend chimed in, I bet she wanted to suck me off.

I'm still processing this fun little moment. It was a thrill to stand up for myself. I did nothing wrong, I don't owe them anything.

sorry for poor syntax I just wanted to share quickly I have things to do.

it almost felt like the matrix is closing in on me because it knows I've been redpilled. I have to be careful with this power.

lazorexplosion
Mar 19, 2016

If personality was a factor in attraction everyone here would get laid.

Seriously, I love you guys. The banter here is top notch, everyone is funny as gently caress and the memes are top notch. I love coming here and I am genuinely entertained. By far the best forum on the internet. Roasties are loving stupid and should burn in hell.

edit: this really hit a nerve with normies

chumbler
Mar 28, 2010

I know I shouldn't be surprised that they consider the basic courtesy of holding the door open for the people behind you to be cucking yourself somehow, but still.

Spatial
Nov 15, 2007

lazorexplosion posted:

peak delusion achieved!

lazorexplosion
Mar 19, 2016

"Only men are capable of love" he says, as he explains his fantasy of making a dog-human hybrid sex slave because no one will have any sort of relationship with him. :vince:

christmas boots
Oct 15, 2012

Biscuit Hider

lazorexplosion posted:

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

green chicken feet
Nov 5, 2015

dog food stalls
Grimey Drawer

chumbler posted:

I know I shouldn't be surprised that they consider the basic courtesy of holding the door open for the people behind you to be cucking yourself somehow, but still.

Any time you do something nice for another person and receive no personal reward, you are being cucked.

Apparently.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

green chicken feet
Nov 5, 2015

dog food stalls
Grimey Drawer

lazorexplosion posted:

Seriously, I love you guys. The banter here is top notch, everyone is funny as gently caress and the memes are top notch. I love coming here and I am genuinely entertained. By far the best forum on the internet. Roasties are loving stupid and should burn in hell.

edit: this really hit a nerve with normies

Commence the incel love fest!
No girls allowed!

• Locked thread