Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

crawlkill
Feb 20, 2014

Three Olives posted:

I mean at some point Republicans have to realize that the White House is a burning tire fire and that is the stuff that we know and maybe it is better distance themselves from it, right?

the conservative agenda is complete incompetence in government
just because this isn't the specific flavor they want doesn't necessarily make it a lose for them

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Burt Sexual
Jan 26, 2006

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Switchblade Switcharoo

Robo Reagan posted:

for a guy who had a tv show based on firing people you'd think the one thing trump couldnt gently caress up is firing someone but here we are

He's too chicken poo poo to fire anyone in person. My fearless leader. Kim at least uses artillary.

etalian
Mar 20, 2006

StupidSexyVaultGuy posted:

And we were worried about a lack of lols while President Pissbaby was on vaycay.

Remember all the articles on how his staff had a plan to make him stop tweeting?

Dial-a-Dog
May 22, 2001
I missed that bit earlier about calling LI neighborhoods "blood stained killing fields" holy moley easy d has a delusional view of the world

Avirosb
Nov 21, 2016

Everyone makes pisstakes
The Ringling circus didn't shut down, they simply rebranded.

Kumo
Jul 31, 2004

Three Olives posted:

I mean at some point Republicans have to realize that the White House is a burning tire fire and that is the stuff that we know and maybe it is better distance themselves from it, right?

Yes Lenny. Now do you see the rabbits?

Three Olives
Apr 10, 2005

Don't forget Hitler's contributions to medicine.
Chuck Todd just reported that Reince said he resigned yesterday.

my new dog
May 7, 2007

by Nyc_Tattoo
500 new posts im slippin

Three Olives
Apr 10, 2005

https://twitter.com/ZekeJMiller/status/891041448195481605

:lol:

etalian
Mar 20, 2006

Three Olives posted:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FJbmB9k2Y88

Robo Reagan
Feb 12, 2012

by Fluffdaddy

reminder that the pentagon had a collective 9 minute heart attack during trumps transban tweet

etalian
Mar 20, 2006

Remember how Trump fired Comey in the middle of Comey's speech in LA?

With Trump i'm afraid we will someday hit peak lols

Smirr
Jun 28, 2012

There is no such thing as peak lols. The orb provides. The orb is good

Burt Sexual
Jan 26, 2006

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Switchblade Switcharoo

etalian posted:

Remember how Trump fired Comey in the middle of Comey's speech in LA?

With Trump i'm afraid we will someday hit peak lols

I used to believe in peak lol as well, but we haven't even started fracking lols. They are gushing up like jud clampats backyard.

NotWearingPants
Jan 3, 2006

by Nyc_Tattoo
Nap Ghost

Three Olives posted:

What happened yesterday to make him resign? The lols come too fast to remember.

Macrowave Oven
Nov 20, 2008

Guitar, bass, drums, keyboards, clavinet, piano, keytar, lap steel guitar, slide bass guitar, mandolin, violin, and FRESH POTS.
Jesus tits I can't keep up

E: did reince resign over the mooch's pit downs?

Former DILF
Jul 13, 2017

remember when people ITT thought there was going to be a lols lull when scoops went on vacation?

that's a lol from inside this thread

StupidSexyVaultGuy
Jul 26, 2003

Zapruder film McCain action:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TUVYYiRIuE4

uber_stoat
Jan 21, 2001

Pillbug
Reince Priebus lol. just postin to register my lol in the annals. Reince Priebus. Priebus. Priiieeeebus. Reince.

reince priebus.

priebus

priebus.

I hear Terry Bruge-Hiplo and Doug Prishpreed are in the running for the next appointee.

Three Olives
Apr 10, 2005

https://twitter.com/JaredRizzi/status/891041678617964544

OMG is keeps getting better.

Former DILF
Jul 13, 2017

proclick

Lime Tonics
Nov 7, 2015

by FactsAreUseless
Some officials at the Pentagon where reportedly concerned Donald Trump was set to declare war on North Korea when he started tweeting about his plans for the military.

There were nine long minutes between Mr Trump’s first tweet - announcing he had been consulting with his generals - and the second, in which he said he had decided transgender people could not serve in the military.

During that time, some people were apparently worried Mr Trump had Pyongyang in his sights, rather than the rights of LGBTQ servicemen and women.

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/world-0/us-politics/donald-trump-transgender-pentagon-fear-north-korea-declare-war-a7862091.html

today has been a shitshow for the whitehouse, and there is still 6 hours and change left in the day. loving hell man.

watch the orange moron start a war.

Flesh Forge
Jan 31, 2011

LET ME TELL YOU ABOUT MY DOG
For a guy who expects loyalty from people who work for him he sure punishes it when he gets it (Sessions, Spicer, now Priebus)

Robo Reagan
Feb 12, 2012

by Fluffdaddy

Flesh Forge posted:

For a guy who expects loyalty from people who work for him he sure punishes it when he gets it (Sessions, Spicer, now Priebus)

he can do whatever he wants so why should he give loyalty

twit666
Nov 16, 2006

Soiled Meat
Don't forget the piss tape that's when we'll hit peak lols.

Burt Sexual
Jan 26, 2006

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Switchblade Switcharoo

Flesh Forge posted:

And make sure not to take the spotlight away from trump, like spicer or scara...oops

Warm und Fuzzy
Jun 20, 2006

Lime Tonics posted:

Some officials at the Pentagon where reportedly concerned Donald Trump was set to declare war on North Korea when he started tweeting about his plans for the military.

There were nine long minutes between Mr Trump’s first tweet - announcing he had been consulting with his generals - and the second, in which he said he had decided transgender people could not serve in the military.

During that time, some people were apparently worried Mr Trump had Pyongyang in his sights, rather than the rights of LGBTQ servicemen and women.

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/world-0/us-politics/donald-trump-transgender-pentagon-fear-north-korea-declare-war-a7862091.html

today has been a shitshow for the whitehouse, and there is still 6 hours and change left in the day. loving hell man.

Imagine Trump orders a nuclear strike in a Tweet. It's not proper protocol, so the US military does nothing. Russia nukes the poo poo out of us with impunity.

Former DILF
Jul 13, 2017

Lime Tonics posted:

ambient robot
Apr 23, 2014

by Lowtax

NotWearingPants posted:

What happened yesterday to make him resign? The lols come too fast to remember.

Didn't Smoochy go off on a rant yesterday about how he was going to fire Priebus or something? That might have had a hand in it.

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe

Kumo
Jul 31, 2004

Flesh Forge posted:

lol gently caress them.

They knew what they were getting into. They knew what a poo poo he was & went in for glory or gain. No sympathy for quislings.

Lol for the Lol god.

ricro
Dec 22, 2008
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lBdSoVGz608&t=93s

Pennywise the Frown
May 10, 2010

Upset Trowel

Flesh Forge
Jan 31, 2011

LET ME TELL YOU ABOUT MY DOG

Kumo posted:

lol gently caress them.

They knew what they were getting into. They knew what a poo poo he was & went in for glory or gain. No sympathy for quislings.

Lol for the Lol god.

Oh gently caress no don't get the idea I have any sympathy for them, they would be First Against The Wall if it were up to me :shrug:

Desperado Bones
Aug 29, 2009

Cute, adorable, and creepy at the same time!

GUYS GUYS I CAN'T STOP LOLLING. :lol:

Seriously your politics are more entertaining than my country's lol
Is like watching my neighbor's house slowly burn down.

old beast lunatic
Nov 3, 2004

by Hand Knit
Was the apprentice as good as this poo poo? Maybe I should have started watching Trump TV sooner.

Robo Reagan
Feb 12, 2012

by Fluffdaddy

Feminasty Slut posted:

Was the apprentice as good as this poo poo? Maybe I should have started watching Trump TV sooner.

trumps shows were managed and planned by someone besides trump so they cant compare

Former DILF
Jul 13, 2017

I imagine it would feel inauthentic compared to the best reality TV show to ever air, Trump's Tenure as President of the United States of America

plain blue jacket
Jan 13, 2014

IT DOESN'T STOP
IT NEVER STOPS

Tumble posted:

hahaha what a poo poo show

I sincerely hope trump serves his full four years because politics has never been this funny

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ElGroucho
Nov 1, 2005

We already - What about sticking our middle fingers up... That was insane
Fun Shoe

Goddamn it, I wasn't trying to ejaculate today