Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Jonas Albrecht
Jun 7, 2012

I got a kick out of RT's consensus.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The Anime Liker
Aug 8, 2009

by VideoGames

Randarkman posted:

There's an emoji movie? What does that even mean?

A 🙄 emoji meets a 😀 emoji and they become friends and the 🙄 guy becomes a 😀 guy thanks to a 💩 voiced by Jean-Luc Picard.

That's as much of the RT synopsis as I could tolerate before I got a headache.

e: a Christian blogger who doesn't belong on there just bumped it to 3%

The Anime Liker fucked around with this message at 17:11 on Jul 28, 2017

vermin
Feb 28, 2017

Help, I've turned into a manifestation of mental disorders as viewed through an early 20th century lens sparked by the disparity between man and modern society and I can't get up

A GLISTENING HODOR posted:

I'm waiting for him and SuperMechaGodzilla to declare it to be the single greatest human achievement.

"If you look to the west, you can see the high water mark of The Emoji Movie where the waves broke and finally receded. We were never to reach such heights again in our lifetime..."

General Dog
Apr 26, 2008

Everybody's working for the weekend
We're up to 3% now

Betsy Bozdech, Common Sense Media, raves

quote:

Positive messages, but colorful adventure is only "meh."

auzdark
Aug 29, 2005

Mercy is the cry of the soul that stirred,
Mercy is the cry and it's never heard.
Thanks to YouTube algorithms and this thread, I keep getting Rich videos.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3Rh1k2R2rv8

Eastbound Spider
Jan 2, 2011

That one showed up for me aswell.
Thank you youtube.

tyy

Weirdo
Jul 22, 2004

I stay up late :coffee:

Grimey Drawer

auzdark posted:

I always smile at Rich saying `moopies` :allears:

Mordja
Apr 26, 2014

Hell Gem

auzdark posted:

Oh god, I think everyone in this thread is becoming some sort of gross, gestalt hivemind because I got the exact same video.

Naturally I clicked on it and I clapped when I saw the little fat man!

Mordja fucked around with this message at 18:47 on Jul 28, 2017

old bean factory
Nov 18, 2006

Will ya close the fucking doors?!
I think he has mild dyslexia or something. Or diabeetus in the brain.

The Anime Liker
Aug 8, 2009

by VideoGames
We are the Rich Evans Collective.

We are Legion.

WampaLord
Jan 14, 2010

mng posted:

I think he has mild dyslexia or something. Or diabeetus in the brain.

He's an uneducated construction worker from Wisconsin, how smart do you expect him to be?

He is however, amazing at predicting what's going to happen in Wheel of the Worst.

old bean factory
Nov 18, 2006

Will ya close the fucking doors?!

WampaLord posted:

He's an uneducated construction worker from Wisconsin, how smart do you expect him to be?

He is however, amazing at predicting what's going to happen in Wheel of the Worst.

Just smart enough to whip together various wheels in both horizontal and vertical configurations. And we love him for it and don't deserve him.

Light Gun Man
Oct 17, 2009

toEjaM iS oN
vaCatioN

Lipstick Apathy
Maybe it's just a trick of editing. The others might gently caress up words a lot too and actually get cut out.

bring back old gbs
Feb 28, 2007

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

Light Gun Man posted:

Maybe it's just a trick of editing. The others might gently caress up words a lot too and actually get cut out.

lol if rich is the least mush mouthed of the group and they just reverse it with editing that explains a lot

Baronjutter
Dec 31, 2007

"Tiny Trains"

It's funny if rich actually fucks up words when he's usually the only sober one there.

Endless Trash
Aug 12, 2007

I'm hungover, someone please give me an old BotW/WotW to watch. Preferably no Josh, but if the episode is good enough I guess it's fine. Thank you.

WampaLord
Jan 14, 2010

FrensaGeran posted:

I'm hungover, someone please give me an old BotW/WotW to watch. Preferably no Josh, but if the episode is good enough I guess it's fine. Thank you.

Here's one with the Canadians!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aA2Z16QiNsE

reignofevil
Nov 7, 2008
I'm really dying to know more about the emoji movie hurry up thread.

vermin
Feb 28, 2017

Help, I've turned into a manifestation of mental disorders as viewed through an early 20th century lens sparked by the disparity between man and modern society and I can't get up

reignofevil posted:

I'm really dying to know more about the emoji movie hurry up thread.

Apparently it's so predictable that you already know the plot to it before you put it into words.

Wicker Man
Sep 5, 2007

Just like Columbus...

Clapping Larry

WampaLord posted:

He's smart but makes boneheaded mistakes. He could have been something great. But then he became something even better...

Our angel.

King Vidiot
Feb 17, 2007

You think you can take me at Satan's Hollow? Go 'head on!

Randarkman posted:

There's an emoji movie? What does that even mean?

The End of All Times

counterfeitsaint
Feb 26, 2010

I'm a girl, and you're
gnomes, and it's like
what? Yikes.
I'm looking forward to the next trend in pretentious filmmaking; going back to silent films.

Wicker Man
Sep 5, 2007

Just like Columbus...

Clapping Larry

counterfeitsaint posted:

I'm looking forward to the next trend in pretentious filmmaking; going back to silent films.

After watching Homecoming, I'd be down for an intermissions at least if they want something trendy that's at least practical; during the movie at about the 1:30 mark my body was already feeling "Alright, this would be a good time to end...but it won't, will it?"

I liked it for the most part, and loved how quiet the uber nerds in the theater were at the fat geek going "YEAH GO IRONMAN!"

Ups_rail
Dec 8, 2006

by Fluffdaddy

a star war betamax posted:

Black and white movies are universally bad and it is a garbage asthetic for emotionally stunted retards..... So no wonder Gbs laps it up like dogs on a gut wagon.........

tell me your thoughts on steven kings "the mist"

a star war betamax
Sep 17, 2011

by Lowtax
Gary’s Answer
I have not watched it

a bone to pick
Sep 14, 2011

by FactsAreUseless
99% of people saw the mist in color

Schweinhund
Oct 23, 2004

:derp:   :kayak:                                     
If Black and White is so good, why is Star Wars in color?

KakerMix
Apr 8, 2004

8.2 M.P.G.
:byetankie:
The only reason there is a black and white Fury Road is because George Miller said that's how the movie was always meant to be shot. Might be good idk but the colors in Fury Road are great

King Vidiot
Feb 17, 2007

I mean sure, if your film "needs" color to be good then it probably sucks, but if your movie rules in black and white then it'll be even loving better in color so just do it in color.

corn in the bible
Jun 5, 2004

Oh no oh god it's all true!

King Vidiot posted:

I mean sure, if your film "needs" color to be good then it probably sucks, but if your movie rules in black and white then it'll be even loving better in color so just do it in color.

cat people would be worse in color, hth, you idiot, you retard,

Harveygod
Jan 4, 2014

YEEAAH HEH HEH HEEEHH

YOU KNOW WHAT I'M SAYIN

THIS TRASH WAR AIN'T GONNA SOLVE ITSELF YA KNOW

Light Gun Man posted:

Edited by Mike Stoklasa

King Vidiot
Feb 17, 2007

corn in the bible posted:

cat people would be worse in color, hth, you idiot, you retard,

Then that means it doesn't need color so it's a good movie. You idiot, you retard.

corn in the bible
Jun 5, 2004

Oh no oh god it's all true!

King Vidiot posted:

Then that means it doesn't need color so it's a good movie. You idiot, you retard.

King Vidiot posted:

if your movie rules in black and white then it'll be even loving better in color so just do it in color.

hmm

hmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

Hemingway To Go!
Nov 10, 2008

im stupider then dog shit, i dont give a shit, and i dont give a fuck, and i will never shut the fuck up, and i'll always Respect my enemys.
- ernest hemingway
Only a sith speaks in absolutes

Groovelord Neato
Dec 6, 2014

"rich evans is defeatable" is the funniest loving thing. it has a "if it bleeds we can kill it" vibe to it.

monster on a stick
Apr 29, 2013
Is Josh better in color or black and white?

the good fax machine
Feb 26, 2007

by Nyc_Tattoo

corn in the bible posted:

hmm

hmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

Woah did your avatar just change to black and white? :aaa:

Quantum of Phallus
Dec 27, 2010

Me and a buddy just got drunk and watched Fateful Findings, it is loving amazing. RLM NEED to get Neil Breen on

King Vidiot
Feb 17, 2007

the good fax machine posted:

Woah did your avatar just change to black and white? :aaa:

His avatar would be even better in color hth

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

a bone to pick
Sep 14, 2011

by FactsAreUseless

monster on a stick posted:

Is Josh better in color or black and white?

definitely better in black, he would be better as a silent silhouette in the background.

• Locked thread