Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

GolfHole
Feb 26, 2004

The Groper posted:

Hot Pie 4 King

hot pie forking

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

yeah I eat ass
Mar 14, 2005

only people who enjoy my posting can replace this avatar

big nipples big life posted:

the guy who burned his daughter alive is probably not the best choice for king. just my opinion though.

Whoever becomes king is probably going to be killed within weeks so if you look at it that way maybe he's the best choice.

ArmedZombie
Jun 6, 2004

the guy who burned his daughter alive is probably not the best choice for king. just my opinion though.

that was a great sacrifice for stannis in order to save the people from the tyranny of an incompetent and illegitimate ruler

big nipples big life
May 12, 2014

yeah I eat rear end posted:

Whoever becomes king is probably going to be killed within weeks so if you look at it that way maybe he's the best choice.

hmmm

:agreed:

ArmZ posted:

that was a great sacrifice for stannis in order to save the people from the tyranny of an incompetent and illegitimate ruler

no

Im Ready for DEATH
Oct 5, 2016

yeah I eat rear end posted:

the 7 kingdoms wont be reunited under any 1 king/queen

Tinfoil Papercut
Jul 27, 2016

by Athanatos
In case anyone is wondering:

Dany and Jon are aunt/nephew - which isn't too bad in this world as far as incest goes. HOWEVER, Dany and Rhaegar were much more closely related than your average siblings.

Dany and Rhaegar's mother and father were both full siblings. Their grandfather and grandmother were ALSO full siblings. Meaning that Dany and Rhaegar were 87.5% relation compared to typical siblings of 50%.

This means that Jon and Dany are ~44% relation, closer to siblings than regular aunt / nephew at 25%.

whoflungpoop
Sep 9, 2004

With you and the constellations

ArmZ posted:

Lol

Bobby Digital
Sep 4, 2009
Davos for king

Waltzing Along
Jun 14, 2008

There's only one
Human race
Many faces
Everybody belongs here

Tinfoil Papercut posted:

Dany and Jon are aunt/nephew - which isn't too bad in this world as far as incest goes. HOWEVER, Dany and Rhaegar were much more closely related than your average siblings.

Dany and Rhaegar's mother and father were both full siblings. Their grandfather and grandmother were ALSO full siblings. Meaning that Dany and Rhaegar were 87.5% relation compared to typical siblings of 50%.

This means that Jon and Dany are ~44% relation, closer to siblings than regular aunt / nephew at 25%.

:goonsay:

whoflungpoop
Sep 9, 2004

Bobby Digital posted:

Davos for king

I'll swear for King Cooluncle

whoflungpoop
Sep 9, 2004

Tinfoil Papercut posted:

its the kind of incest that brings down empires when even the cadet branches are down to one disfigured mule

Kromlech
Jun 28, 2017

by FactsAreUseless
page 39 was exceptionally gross guys

Hell Yeah
Dec 25, 2012

hosed up gbs scientist: we've officially determined that if these characters have sex it's 147% incest.
other gbs scientist with hairlip: my god. it's MEGA-INCEST. *has erection*

Hell Yeah
Dec 25, 2012

gbs historian: *jerking penis slowly* just so you all know, in olden days your family and servants and friends would watch you gently caress. they could hear every noise you made because they were all in the same room. *starts jerking penis faster*

drowned in pussy juice
Oct 13, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
I'm not a scientist I just want to help people

Blue Raider
Sep 2, 2006

me, normal: game of thrones is p good
gbs, retarded: let me tell you about my dirty, clap-ridden micropenis

drowned in pussy juice
Oct 13, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
Me, a dog: woof
You, a human; look at that dog!!!

facebook jihad
Dec 18, 2007

by R. Guyovich
I like to think about Sam taking a poo poo in a room full of night watchmen

whoflungpoop
Sep 9, 2004

Blue Raider posted:

me, normal: game of thrones is p good
gbs, retarded: let me tell you about my dirty, clap-ridden micropenis

Bacontotem
May 27, 2010

Tinfoil Papercut posted:

whats Tyrions incest powerlevel since hes Aerys' rape bastard?

big nipples big life
May 12, 2014

You won't get incest math in a tviv thread, that's why I come to GBS.

Blue Raider
Sep 2, 2006

You won't get incest math in a tviv thread, that's why I come to GBS.

people tend to forget about aatrek, lover of prepubescent girls

whoflungpoop
Sep 9, 2004

Blue Raider posted:

didn't someone find his posts about how much he liked that TNG ep where some of the crew revert to tweens and there's an awkward scene w O'Brien not knowing what to do w his child wife

Blue Raider
Sep 2, 2006

whoflungpoop posted:

didn't someone find his posts about how much he liked that TNG ep where some of the crew revert to tweens and there's an awkward scene w O'Brien not knowing what to do w his child wife

who knows, and i say that seriously. the facts are that aatrek was a convicted pedophile and happened to mod a very icky forum for a while

Waltzing Along
Jun 14, 2008

There's only one
Human race
Many faces
Everybody belongs here

Blue Raider posted:

It was girls? Are you sure it wasn't just all children?

Blue Raider
Sep 2, 2006

Waltzing Along posted:

It was girls? Are you sure it wasn't just all children?

i'm not sure. good point.

Solice Kirsk
Jun 1, 2004

Blue Raider posted:

who knows, and i say that seriously. the facts are that aatrek was a convicted pedophile and happened to mod a very icky forum for a while

This show got me a probation from him.

Blue Raider
Sep 2, 2006

Solice Kirsk posted:

This show got me a probation from him.

a badge of honour

Cough Drop The Beat
Jan 22, 2012

by Lowtax

Tinfoil Papercut posted:

Lmao. This thread is amazing.

Tinfoil Papercut
Jul 27, 2016

by Athanatos

Bacontotem posted:

whats Tyrions incest powerlevel since hes Aerys' rape bastard?

Same as Jon, in theory.

Owlbear Camus
Jan 3, 2013

Maybe this guy that flies is just sort of passing through, you know?

I feel like Tyrion being a secret Targ fucks up his story. To me it's more interesting if he chose to turn on a family that resents him for no good reason rather than it secretly being his Targ genes asserting themselves.

solar energy panel
Apr 30, 2007
Hot Pie is selling direwolf loaves in London. I hope a London goon tries one.

http://www.highsnobiety.com/2017/07/26/game-of-thrones-hot-pie-bakery-direwolf-bread/

Snow Cone Capone
Jul 31, 2003

You Know Nothing Jon Dough is a p. great name for a GOT-themed bakery

solar energy panel
Apr 30, 2007

etalian
Mar 20, 2006

solar energy panel posted:

Hot Pie is selling direwolf loaves in London. I hope a London goon tries one.

http://www.highsnobiety.com/2017/07/26/game-of-thrones-hot-pie-bakery-direwolf-bread/

Story owns, also good example of how you can always trust a fat cook.

Hell Yeah
Dec 25, 2012

opening a game of thrones bakery is a really desperate thing to do lol

Coohoolin
Aug 5, 2012

Oor Coohoolie.
Kristian Nairn does Game of Thrones style raves and DJ sets, i feel like a bakery is a better contribution

Hell Yeah
Dec 25, 2012

Coohoolin posted:

Kristian Nairn does Game of Thrones style raves and DJ sets

also desperate

whoflungpoop
Sep 9, 2004

FuhrerHat posted:

the show needs at least one scene of all the dothraki floundering on boats, gripping the rails and puking everywhere, cursing their god for turning the desert into water
they kinda did when dany left qarth

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Universe Master
Jun 20, 2005

Darn Fine Pie

Hell Yeah posted:

opening a game of thrones bakery is a really desperate thing to do lol

Sam's actor is going to take all the good fat young british guy roles, gotta do something to pay the bills.