Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

:coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot:

rudatron posted:

u didn't answer my question :saddowns:

no, i definitely did :ocelot:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

nice

Uncle Wemus
Mar 4, 2004

Montasque posted:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YmcK6GvgVPs

Patreon CEO - Lauren Southern and other 'Defend Europe' members are not getting their accounts back because they were involved in blocking search and rescue ships from entering the Mediterranean.

I suggest watching the entire video. It's absolutely damning.

E: Lauren Southern is such a horrible person she made me side with the Pomplamose guy.

i don't usually side with silicon valley techbro types but drat

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

Uncle Wemus posted:

i don't usually side with silicon valley techbro types but drat

sometimes, liberals do good things

Darkman Fanpage
Jul 4, 2012

lolol prob fake but lolol

Darkman Fanpage
Jul 4, 2012

i can tell you right now that hitler would NOT approve of bronies

a helpful bear
Aug 18, 2004

Slippery Tilde

Al! posted:

sometimes, liberals do good things

yea i dont know this guy but this is a very good and clear video and he seems to fuckin care

i especially love the hospital analogy that is--without saying it--a giant "gently caress you" to Southern

Arcteryx Anarchist
Sep 15, 2007

Fun Shoe
lol "liberal democracy"

I think you mean to say "the status quo"

Pener Kropoopkin
Jan 30, 2013

Montasque posted:

Patreon CEO - Lauren Southern and other 'Defend Europe' members are not getting their accounts back because they were involved in blocking search and rescue ships from entering the Mediterranean.

E: Lauren Southern is such a horrible person she made me side with the Pomplamose guy.

that like/dislike ratio :discourse:

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

Darkman Fanpage posted:

i can tell you right now that hitler would NOT approve of bronies

nah, u just gotta know how to dress it up to nazify it. just say its based on the rites of imperial roman equite-class mystery cults

the bitcoin of weed
Nov 1, 2014

Montasque posted:

big fan of all the comments complaining about antifa groups still being allowed on patreon when the only pages I've seen for them are alt-right false flag accounts asking for money to do arson

also i hope lauren southern drowns in the mediterranean

PsychoInternetHawk
Apr 4, 2011

Perhaps, if one wishes to remain an individual in the midst of the teeming multitudes, one must make oneself grotesque.
Grimey Drawer

Pener Kropoopkin posted:

that like/dislike ratio :discourse:

I like how many angry comments are referring to the rescue ships as "human trafficking" in the most literal sense of the term possible- that is to say, vehicular traffic in which humans are involved.

Getting on the bus? Human trafficking! Riding a bike? Human trafficking! Disney cruise? Human trafficking by the thousands, women and children even!

a helpful bear
Aug 18, 2004

Slippery Tilde

the bitcoin of weed posted:

big fan of all the comments complaining about antifa groups still being allowed on patreon when the only pages I've seen for them are alt-right false flag accounts asking for money to do arson

a crazy person on youtube posted:

You're injecting politics by defining the ships as "search and rescue." They are demonstrably human trafficking ships. I will never donate a cent to Patreon ever again. You should be ashamed of yourself.

we really need to get better mental treatment in this country

Sheng-Ji Yang
Mar 5, 2014

PsychoInternetHawk posted:

I like how many angry comments are referring to the rescue ships as "human trafficking" in the most literal sense of the term possible- that is to say, vehicular traffic in which humans are involved.

Getting on the bus? Human trafficking! Riding a bike? Human trafficking! Disney cruise? Human trafficking by the thousands, women and children even!

the idea is that theyre helping non white people reach and defile Precious Europa and thus are trafficking humans purely to commit white genocide, instead of yknow trying to save desperate people

ded redd
Aug 1, 2010

by Fluffdaddy

i choose to believe this is real because it obviously is

Tokamak
Dec 22, 2004

PsychoInternetHawk posted:

There's a reason why politicians speak in rhetoric. Many people simply soak it up and parrot it back without a second thought. In this case alt-right rhetoric appears crazier than what you typically encounter, for pretty obvious reasons.

Sestze
Jun 6, 2004

Cybernetic Crumb

Montasque posted:

drat, just shot that entire thing through the heart.

"You took actions that put lives at risk, and stated that you would do it again. This violates our ToS. You are gone"

deadgoon
Dec 4, 2014

by FactsAreUseless

Al! posted:

white power recruiting drives qualify as planning to commit a hate crime imo (because again historically this is what happens when they are allowed to demonstrate unmolested and with tacit police approval)

should trump be/have been allowed to hold his rallies

like if obama had sent in the feds to bust up trump rallies, would that have been a good thing

would it have convinced bystanders that the liberals were the good guys

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

deadgoon posted:

should trump be/have been allowed to hold his rallies

like if obama had sent in the feds to bust up trump rallies, would that have been a good thing

would it have convinced bystanders that the liberals were the good guys

no but i would have liked it if villagers with torches and pitchforks surrounded the rallies and burned them out

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

maybe literally

Montasque
Jul 18, 2003

Living in a hateful world sending me straight to Heaven

Al! posted:

no but i would have liked it if villagers with torches and pitchforks surrounded the rallies and burned them out

The villagers with torches and pitchforks were at those rallies dude.

Kurtofan
Feb 16, 2011

hon hon hon

i hope this is true lol

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

Montasque posted:

only in chicago iirc

ded redd
Aug 1, 2010

by Fluffdaddy

the bitcoin of weed posted:

that little poo poo gives off a strong ann coulter jr. vibe

Ghost Leviathan
Mar 2, 2017

Exploration is ill-advised.
Didn't Lauren Southern and her crew literally get arrested for human trafficking and their ship confiscated?

Montasque posted:

The whole deal with Trump, and Republicans overall, is taking people with (often. Well, sometimes) legitimate grievances and misdirecting their anger.

Ghost Leviathan has issued a correction as of 07:34 on Jul 29, 2017

RedneckwithGuns
Mar 28, 2007

Up Next:
Fifteen Inches of
SHEER DYNAMITE

So what the hell was IGD doing instructing on how to derail trains with concrete? Does Richard Spencer ride the Acela?

Montasque
Jul 18, 2003

Living in a hateful world sending me straight to Heaven

RedneckwithGuns posted:

So what the hell was IGD doing instructing on how to derail trains with concrete? Does Richard Spencer ride the Acela?

They wanted to stop the flow of people coming into DC for Trump's inauguration.

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

igd is embarrassing af and im glad they're being starved of money lol

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

lol 2 little 2 late

deadgoon
Dec 4, 2014

by FactsAreUseless

Al! posted:

beat up richard spencer: okay
going to war with the feds: hmm, idk, i guess maybe, because im already dead

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

deadgoon posted:

beat up richard spencer: okay
going to war with the feds: hmm, idk, i guess maybe, because im already dead

i mean if u wanna be like the sla thats ok too just try to make sure ur bullet riddled body protects the children better next time

a helpful bear
Aug 18, 2004

Slippery Tilde

RedneckwithGuns posted:

derailing fracking equipment from what i could tell

deadgoon
Dec 4, 2014

by FactsAreUseless
antifa are really just the KKK of the left, a nominally illegal terrorist organization that is nevertheless implicitly sanctioned by the sympathetic among the authorities and the public

deadgoon
Dec 4, 2014

by FactsAreUseless
good job organizing a paramilitary for the liberals

Sheng-Ji Yang
Mar 5, 2014

deadgoon posted:

antifa are really just the KKK of the left, a nominally illegal terrorist organization that is nevertheless implicitly sanctioned by the sympathetic among the authorities and the public

woah v hot

deadgoon
Dec 4, 2014

by FactsAreUseless

hot as in "hot take" or hot as in "this description of antifa makes them sound sexy"

Sheng-Ji Yang
Mar 5, 2014

deadgoon posted:

hot as in "hot take" or hot as in "this description of antifa makes them sound sexy"

both

some plague rats
Jun 5, 2012

by Fluffdaddy

deadgoon posted:

good job organizing a paramilitary for the liberals

I feel like you think that's a bad thing when it's actually cool as gently caress

some plague rats
Jun 5, 2012

by Fluffdaddy
Change my name to Liberal Paramilitary

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

deadgoon
Dec 4, 2014

by FactsAreUseless

Crane Fist posted:

I feel like you think that's a bad thing when it's actually cool as gently caress

i feel that liberals, and being a liberal, are bad things, yes

full bureaucratic dictatorship of the proletariat now