Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Gwyneth Palpate
Jun 7, 2010

Do you want your breadcrumbs highlighted?

~SMcD

in age of engineering i made a tier 4 solar thinger and a tier 4 void ore miner from environmental tech :yaycloud:

i think that is over a hundred nether stars, which were ironically the easiest part since the RFTools spawner shits withers out like candy

the 10 stacks of basic capacitors were quite brutal

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Evil Mastermind
Apr 28, 2008

So apparently Elucent (creator of Roots and Embers) is quitting the modding scene, but making his mods open source. Dunno if anyone's going to pick them up; I do hope so because 1.12 could use some more magic mods.

Vib Rib
Jul 23, 2007

God damn this shit is
fuckin' re-dic-a-liss

🍖🍖😛🍖🍖

Evil Mastermind posted:

So apparently Elucent (creator of Roots and Embers) is quitting the modding scene, but making his mods open source. Dunno if anyone's going to pick them up; I do hope so because 1.12 could use some more magic mods.
Roots and Embers are both stylistically amazing mods that really know how to nail down a consistent and enjoyable style. They both have fun interactions that go above and beyond simple mod crafting benches and machines. That said, while I can't speak for Embers, having not gotten very far in it, I always felt Roots was missing a purpose. It had a lot of systems in it, but like early Thaumcraft, none of them seem to have useful payouts. The spell staves you can make have some interesting gimmicks but none seem all that amazing, even if it's the only mod you have installed, but especially if you have others. The effects just all seem so weak and limited, and the components required for any of the good ones firmly cemented them as rather late game options.
From a gameplay perspective it needed some balancing and fleshing out but after so many halfassed mods with no theme or style, those two were fantastic and fun in a way that really fit the feeling they were going for.

Black Pants
Jan 16, 2008

Such comfortable, magical pants!
Lipstick Apathy

BJPaskoff posted:

I'm a little bored of Vanilla now that I've gotten frustrated with how slow Vanilla mining is. What's the mod pack of choice these days?

Probably not anything any of us are talking about because Age of Engineering and Forever Stranded are packs for masochists. ..though, that said, if you're talking about Mystcraft you may still be used to IC2, in which case go right ahead.

That said, some well-loved packs to take a look at still includes Blightfall and Regrowth despite their getting a bit old now. There's also a whole pile of various kitchen-sink packs on Technic and FTB/Twitch Launcher, and the Private Game Servers subforum always has a few goon-made and -hosted packs.

Taffer
Oct 15, 2010

Roots is also the mod that checks every single tick for a certain player being active, so that it can give then custom god powers. Among other stupid poo poo. He also defended it when people called it out for being really terrible.

Evil Mastermind
Apr 28, 2008

Oh yeah, I forgot all about that.

The main thing I liked about Roots was that you could make wands and such without getting into a "make a thing to make a thing to make a thing" stuff that turned me off Ars Magica 2. Plus I like the idea of a magic mod that's based off setting up "magic circles" and such.

There's a mod that's in development called Coven that looks like it might be pretty interesting. I haven't looked at Astral Sorcery in a while, but I still don't know what that mod's progression/items are.

Vib Rib
Jul 23, 2007

God damn this shit is
fuckin' re-dic-a-liss

🍖🍖😛🍖🍖
From my experience, Astral Sorcery had the same problem: a lot of establishing systems and mechanics and then very little payout. But I haven't played in a while, maybe they changed it.
At the time the only real reward was a passive perk tree system. It did have some nice options, but that was really all you got in the end.

Rocko Bonaparte
Mar 12, 2002

Every day is Friday!
I got the BFSR quest book import lint list down from 435 to 184. I'll be happy when it's around 50. There are some oddities.

Thermal Expansion doesn't want to migrate even though it all looks okay. Say it won't migrate a strongbox over. It's listed in the 1.7.10 quest data:

code:
{'id': 'ThermalExpansion:Strongbox'}
The NEI block dump:
code:
thermalexpansion:strongbox,2385,true,cofh.thermalexpansion.block.storage.BlockStrongbox
Are the block and item IDs case-sensitive? I think I saw a few random upper-case characters in the 1.10.2 block and item list, but it was in Botania, which I'm not migrating. I'm tempted to just cast to lowercase, but it'll make some of my replacement rules screw up. I can deal with that though if it's a prudent thing to do.

Yes, I figured there needed to be a chapter on Botania... when I get things settled down.

I'm sure this is some whack stuff for most folks in the thread, but I imagine one or two people have tried to deal with stuff like this.

Black Pants
Jan 16, 2008

Lipstick Apathy

Rocko Bonaparte posted:

I got the BFSR quest book import lint list down from 435 to 184. I'll be happy when it's around 50. There are some oddities.

Thermal Expansion doesn't want to migrate even though it all looks okay. Say it won't migrate a strongbox over. It's listed in the 1.7.10 quest data:

code:
{'id': 'ThermalExpansion:Strongbox'}
The NEI block dump:
code:
thermalexpansion:strongbox,2385,true,cofh.thermalexpansion.block.storage.BlockStrongbox
Are the block and item IDs case-sensitive? I think I saw a few random upper-case characters in the 1.10.2 block and item list, but it was in Botania, which I'm not migrating. I'm tempted to just cast to lowercase, but it'll make some of my replacement rules screw up. I can deal with that though if it's a prudent thing to do.

Yes, I figured there needed to be a chapter on Botania... when I get things settled down.

I'm sure this is some whack stuff for most folks in the thread, but I imagine one or two people have tried to deal with stuff like this.

Are you sticking with Galacticraft or going into Advanced Rocketry for the end goal? AR's more complicated but also more awesome.

Unrelated: jesus christ, having several different 'pulverizer' machines and various items only able to be pulverized by one of them in a pack shits me. I need to have a SAG Mill, a Pulverizer, and a Macerator available so far and I'll probably need IE and AA Crushers at some point, for a single thing each no doubt. I understand if it's because a mod's own machines are required to process a mod's own materials, but when just random poo poo ends up only working with one mod's equivalent machine that's really dumb.

HAHA holy poo poo there's an AE2 meteor on this map.

Black Pants fucked around with this message at 10:45 on Jul 29, 2017

Inexplicable Humblebrag
Sep 20, 2003

so if i want to use the AA empower on a palis crystal to make a shiny one, i gotta have a fish as an ingredient

minecraft fishing sucks poo poo; is there anything that will automatically fish, that i can make at tier 6?

Gwyneth Palpate
Jun 7, 2010

~SMcD

DOWN JACKET FETISH posted:

so if i want to use the AA empower on a palis crystal to make a shiny one, i gotta have a fish as an ingredient

minecraft fishing sucks poo poo; is there anything that will automatically fish, that i can make at tier 6?

actually additions fishing net, requires an empowered emerald crystal thinger

it's super slow though, slap a chest on top

Inexplicable Humblebrag
Sep 20, 2003

lmao you need emeralds to get fish

Vib Rib
Jul 23, 2007

God damn this shit is
fuckin' re-dic-a-liss

🍖🍖😛🍖🍖
Does a fishing rod cost emeralds?

Gwyneth Palpate
Jun 7, 2010

~SMcD

Vib Rib posted:

Does a fishing rod cost emeralds?

the fishing rod should require snad which requires emeralds

Sexual Aluminum
Jun 21, 2003

is made of candy
Soiled Meat

Gwyneth Palpate posted:

the fishing rod should require snad which requires emeralds

Emeralds now require a tool to mine that needs a series of ic2 machines to make.

Inexplicable Humblebrag
Sep 20, 2003

the ic2 machines now require fish

Evil Mastermind
Apr 28, 2008

Welp, lost my slime boots, slingshot, and armor trying to get the loving smeltery out of the ruins in Forever Stranded, so instead of sifting and recrafting everything I think I'm done with this pack.

e: or at least putting it aside for a while. Not being able to shut down the spawners with torches while fighting blazes and having zombies drop on my head is the exact opposite of fun.

Rocko Bonaparte
Mar 12, 2002

Every day is Friday!

Black Pants posted:

Are you sticking with Galacticraft or going into Advanced Rocketry for the end goal? AR's more complicated but also more awesome.
I want to but I should not ponder new stuff until I have updated what I already have. There is a nontrivial todo list for that involving me writing code and figuring out how to make that Twitch-friendly.

Depends
May 6, 2006
no.
Is there a way to turn down or disable the meme creepers in The End for CotT? I don't mind having them in the overworld but they are out of control in The End.

Black Pants
Jan 16, 2008

Lipstick Apathy
I.. don't know if this is a Forever Stranded config, a normal ExUtils2 thing, or a bug, but my builder's wand isn't using blocks from my inventory that I'm having it fill in. It's just.. generating them.

Sage Grimm
Feb 18, 2013

Let's go explorin' little dude!
You know what to do on some Diamond/Emerald blocks then..

For content, just had a taste of the Draconic Evolution Chaos Guardian and what a flying shitshow that is.

Magres
Jul 14, 2011

Depends posted:

Is there a way to turn down or disable the meme creepers in The End for CotT? I don't mind having them in the overworld but they are out of control in The End.

I just ripped them out of the game entirely, they add nothing pleasant to the game and are actively irritating to hear going off outside my base.

Most meme mods are abysmal, though I will make an exception for John Cena creepers because John Cena memes have a special and very, very stupid place in my heart.

Toadsmash
Jun 10, 2009

Dave Tate's downsy face approves.

Sage Grimm posted:

You know what to do on some Diamond/Emerald blocks then..

For content, just had a taste of the Draconic Evolution Chaos Guardian and what a flying shitshow that is.

The fight itself is actually pretty fun, but the unresolved despawning bugs are obnoxious, yeah.

Inexplicable Humblebrag
Sep 20, 2003

lol how long has this guy been in Immersive Engineering

Black Pants
Jan 16, 2008

Lipstick Apathy
Welp guess I'm done.

Was pretty alright after the death-marathon opening stretch (with Tough as Nails turned off, anyway). Turns out, the best early-game method of transportation is slimesling and slime boots, while the best end-game method is jetpack and slime boots. Also turns out I don't really like packs where sieving isn't quickly supplanted by something like Chickens or Magical Crops, or at least the Mining Dimension (or, hell, a non-void Nether with Nether Ores). I did get to the Deep Dark eventually but my most annoying needs were iron and gold, which the Deep Dark lacked. And, I was sieving netherrack right to the end because it was literally the only way to get Advanced Rocketry Titanium, and also getting netherrack in appreciable amounts the Ex Nihilo way exclusively is awful. What the Deep Dark -did- have was Battletowers made of netherrack though, which helped. But Sieving -> Void Miner and basically nothing in between is an annoying slog.

I know nobody else liked that stuck-on-an-ice-meteor-base pack but at least it gave you an autonomous activator that didn't need power right at the beginning, and there was no need to hammer the clay the meteor was made of before it could be sieved. And yes I know about the auto-sieve and auto-hammerer but they are super slow and suck so drat much power until you have something like an Extreme Reactors power output.

Oh and the quest writing looks like the guy wrote them in a 3am stupor as quickly as possible, and are pretty lazy, and the reward-choice choices mostly stink. A quest to make 4 Energetic Alloy, the rewards are a choice between 2 Energetic Alloy, 4 vibrant alloy nuggets or 4 pulsating iron nuggets. Or a choice between 8 ME Glass cables, 10 fluix crystals, 20 fluix dusts or 2 loot chests, as a reward for making an ME Import and Export Bus pair, which would've required having made plenty of fluix already. :shrug:

As an aside, I never really see people build upwards, and that surprises me. I don't mean a 1-chunk superstack, but there's so much real estate in the air, with the added bonus that mobs aren't there. On the goon Skyfactory 3 server that ran when that first released, everyone else made these huge flat platforms with machines and farms and such strewn across them, whereas mine was a tight stack of platforms, which let me run power and RS cables between each of them really easily. AND I could get to lower platforms just by dropping down. Same thing goes looking at other people playing Forever Stranded. That fence I built super recently just because I felt like being decadent and having a lawn. But for 90% of the time, my home was inside the ship and the fortress of bits attached to it. Nobody else I've looked at has done anything like that.

Evil Mastermind
Apr 28, 2008

So did you finish up all the quests? Is there an endgame or does it just kinda stop?

Rocko Bonaparte
Mar 12, 2002

Every day is Friday!
I've started to wrap my head around stuff that seems to just be missing from a BFSR 1.7.10 to 1.10.2 migration. I'm posting a list here to see if anybody knows if another mod picked it up, there's a config toggle to enable it, it's been renamed, I missed it completely, or it's completely gone:

• Tinkers' Construct SDX slime explosive. I liked this because it preserved what it blew up. It will likely get eclipsed in the early game with a prefab house, but it's a great way to get a quick basement underneath one :3:.
  • Extra Utilities' enderthermic pump
  • Extra Utilities' ender quarry
  • Smeltery channels
  • Chisel holystone, fantasy blocks, and warning signs. I apparently used the warning signs everywhere; they are especially missed.
  • Tinkers' Construct wearables, notably: Wood armor, belt, and glove
  • Extra Utilities' division sigil. I feel like I'm just missing this because I thought I played with this in a 1.10.2 pack.
  • Extra Utilities' curtains
  • Random Things void stone. I have no idea where I used this or if I'm describing it correctly.

I'm trying my best to get text replacement rules for all of these because it's going to be a hell of a thing redoing the tutorial dimension unless I can reach in and change those names too, so this all serves me a double purpose. I started reaching the point where I was specifying rules for individual blocks and items to migrate. It looks like reactor stuff will be last since all those got renamed and I have to look in-game to really figure it out.

Also, if you were curious, F3+H lets you look at the block and item IDs. That's been a life-saver. For example, I had no idea the Extra Utilities' Deep Dark portal had been renamed from dark_portal to teleporter. Also, Natura names went wonky; the berry medley is apparently a soup, for example.

This also doesn't account all the load failures for metadata. I will still have to go through an edit the quest book, but it should be a lot more bearable with more pieces at least visually in-place instead of me sometimes trying to guess what all I was trying to put in every task.

Gwyneth Palpate
Jun 7, 2010

~SMcD

Rocko Bonaparte posted:

I've started to wrap my head around stuff that seems to just be missing from a BFSR 1.7.10 to 1.10.2 migration. I'm posting a list here to see if anybody knows if another mod picked it up, there's a config toggle to enable it, it's been renamed, I missed it completely, or it's completely gone:

• Tinkers' Construct SDX slime explosive. I liked this because it preserved what it blew up. It will likely get eclipsed in the early game with a prefab house, but it's a great way to get a quick basement underneath one :3:.
  • Smeltery channels
  • Chisel holystone, fantasy blocks, and warning signs. I apparently used the warning signs everywhere; they are especially missed.
  • Extra Utilities' division sigil. I feel like I'm just missing this because I thought I played with this in a 1.10.2 pack.
  • Random Things void stone. I have no idea where I used this or if I'm describing it correctly.

I'm trying my best to get text replacement rules for all of these because it's going to be a hell of a thing redoing the tutorial dimension unless I can reach in and change those names too, so this all serves me a double purpose. I started reaching the point where I was specifying rules for individual blocks and items to migrate. It looks like reactor stuff will be last since all those got renamed and I have to look in-game to really figure it out.

Also, if you were curious, F3+H lets you look at the block and item IDs. That's been a life-saver. For example, I had no idea the Extra Utilities' Deep Dark portal had been renamed from dark_portal to teleporter. Also, Natura names went wonky; the berry medley is apparently a soup, for example.

This also doesn't account all the load failures for metadata. I will still have to go through an edit the quest book, but it should be a lot more bearable with more pieces at least visually in-place instead of me sometimes trying to guess what all I was trying to put in every task.

From your list that i know about :

* The tinker's explosive thing exists, but i don't remember what it's called. I just remember seeing it in JEI and having it have the tooltip "Safe for mining" in it.
* The pump from Immersive Engineering can pump lava out of the nether just fine. Couple it with a thermoelectric generator (chiseled ice and a yellorium block) and an ender tank and it works great.
* The quantum quarry from extrautils does similar things, but doesn't cut huge chunks out of the world. The vertical digger from Actually Additions does, though.
* Smeltery channels are gone. RIP.
* don't use chisel much so :iiam:
* TiCon wearables are gone. :rip: I miss you, knapsack.
* There is no division sigil, and no unstable ingots in exutil2. Instead, you farm Drops of Evil from wither skeletons in the nether. Huck one of those down on grass to create cursed earth. The mobs are even nastier; they're fast!
* Sadly, doesn't exist, but there's etheric glass in exutil2.
* no idea what void stone is

Some random things:

* Environmental Tech is a mod that adds large multiblock power generation and resource generation devices. It has a giant solar panel, a lightning rod, and two types of MFR-style mining lasers -- one for ore and one for "resources" like clay, stone, and so on.

* TiCon has a lot of different modifiers now, but you can't add modifiers to existing tools any more; what it comes with is what you get. My favorite tool is a hammer made from an ardite hammer head, an ardite tough tool rod, obsidian large plate, and bronze large plate. Add the glowing modifier to it (one eye of ender and two glowstone,) one level of reinforced (reinforced plate) and silk touch (silky jewel,) and you have a hammer that auto-lights up while mining, silk touches everything, and it never needs to be repaired, ever. It gets to low durability and the petrarmor effect replenishes the durability faster than you can burn through it.

* Actually Additions has a lot of low-cost, high-power devices.

* ALL HAIL SNAD ALL HAIL SNAD

Black Pants
Jan 16, 2008

Lipstick Apathy

Evil Mastermind posted:

So did you finish up all the quests? Is there an endgame or does it just kinda stop?

You rocket off to another planet and live the rest of your life there, the end (and some gather challenges but gently caress gather challenges). Weird, lazy quest page too. There's a quest to make the Advanced Rocketry holothing, then one for the arc furnace, for the plate press and roller, for the machine that turns silicon ingots into some other silicon thing and then for the machine that turns that silicon thing into silicon wafers.

Then 'build a launchpad'. And then 'colonise your new planet.'

There's a preeeeeeetty big gulf between having those machines and getting into space though, as mod progression goes. Like if it was for Thaumcraft 4 it'd have quests to make a wand, an arcane crafting table, goggles of revealing, and then 'complete a void dungeon.'

Gwyneth Palpate posted:

* TiCon wearables are gone. :rip: I miss you, knapsack.

I miss the belt too. A second, swappable hotbar is so incredibly useful.

Also I really like EnvironmentalTech (the upper grey and blue thing in my screenshot is a tier 2 solar array. Infinite 4k~ RF/t. During the day, anyway.)

And yeah TiCon got a materials overhaul and I love what they've done with them. Rather than going for a slime rod/manyullin or enderium everything else, you'll want to mix and match materials for what you want. For example, bone is super super good for arrowheads and shurikens, but also for sword handles. (Bone's inherent abilities are 'when used as a projectile head, sometimes split the projectile into two projectiles' and 'when used anywhere else, deal more damage the lower the weapon's durability.') Cobalt adds a free speed bonus to things it's used in, manyullin does more damage to a mob with full health, silver does extra damage to undead mobs, etc.

Or you can be boring and make a tool out of paper for the mod slots, I guess.

Oh yeah, also echoing what was said about the new cursed earth. Drops of Evil from Wither Skeletons, works just like the old cursed earth but mobs that spawn on it run at the goddamn speed of sound if let loose, for some reason.

Black Pants fucked around with this message at 02:26 on Jul 30, 2017

Sage Grimm
Feb 18, 2013

Black Pants posted:

As an aside, I never really see people build upwards, and that surprises me.

You mean something like this?

The newest building that's housing my in-progress giant rear end AE2 core, 32 crafting units, 128 deep storage units directly connected by buses (because p2p networks are freakish and I wanted to experiment with them instead of subnetworks), 64 interface assembler units for auto-crafting, and eventual giant monitor setup into watching all the numbers steadily increasing. And I guess space to experiment with oddball mods in the two wings. It takes up exactly 3x3 chunks and there's only one entrance in and out. I'd show internal but that's still in progress and lovely.

I've also got a 2x3 chunk space for my power generation and storage that's also two floors high (and eventually basement space when I need more BigReactor turbines in a single chunk). Currently housing one BigReactor w/ 4 turbines, two giant EnderIO capacitor banks, a couple of RFTools worlds and their machines and I'm thinking of moving ProjectE auto-condensers for Avaritia projects onto the second floor that's currently empty.

If I went taller I'd probably want a larger footprint on the ground floors, otherwise it wouldn't look good inside and out.

Toadsmash posted:

The fight itself is actually pretty fun, but the unresolved despawning bugs are obnoxious, yeah.

Eeeeehhh, I went back and after a handful of deaths (and changing up my Staff of Power to mine in 7x7x7) I basically circle-strafed forever and picked off the Guardian with a souped up Crossbow. It was a long and boring 10 minute fight once I figured it out because it doesn't loop into a nice pattern often.

Sage Grimm fucked around with this message at 02:35 on Jul 30, 2017

Evil Mastermind
Apr 28, 2008

I finally managed to get the smeltery in Stranded, so I've managed to make some more progress. Of course I can't just throw ore chunks/dust/whatever in the smeltery because that would make sense.

Meanwhile:

Good loving lord.

fake edit: To make a flint knife (which you need to do anything), you need two flint. Then to make an axe, you need sticks (use the flint knife on a sapling since you can't punch wood), flint, and leather strips. To get leather strips, you need to kill a cow, which now fight back, then use the flint knife with the leather. To make a loving pickaxe, you need bones (which you can get from cows), string, and bone shards (flint + bone). Then you can get started in Minecraft!

real edit: Jesus you can't even make doors in a crafting table. I guess they're too OP or something.

Evil Mastermind fucked around with this message at 04:55 on Jul 30, 2017

SugarAddict
Oct 11, 2012
Minecraft Modding: You can't even make doors in a crafting table. I guess they're too OP or something.

Serifina
Oct 30, 2011

So... dizzy...

Rocko Bonaparte posted:

• Smeltery channels

Grab the mod Ranged Pumps. Does what the Enderthermic did. Practically identical.

Ender Quarry was replaced with the Quantum Quarry. I would just switch over to it, it's not that expensive.

The Tinker's Construct traveler's gear stuff is gone and extremely unlikely to return. Tinker's got a total rewrite for 1.10.2+ (into Tinker's Construct 2) and a lot of the random crap mDiyo thought up and half-implemented but never followed up on is completely gone.

XU Division Sigil is a thing of the past. Stuff that required unstable ingots now have different recipes. Cursed Earth is gotten by right clicking dirt with a drop of evil (dropped by wither skeles). Drops of evil can also be right-clicked on spawners to make resturbed spawners of the same type, which run continuously even when players aren't present and can be given speed upgrades.

Smeltery channels are also gone, I think. Not 100% on that one. But probably gone.

Most chisel blocks should be there, but may have been renamed or reworked. I'd take a look through Chisel in JEI. If they're not there, though, you might want to look for an alternate.

Not sure about the curtains or void stone.

Gwyneth Palpate
Jun 7, 2010

~SMcD

im the "sp" step in the flowchart

Vib Rib
Jul 23, 2007

God damn this shit is
fuckin' re-dic-a-liss

🍖🍖😛🍖🍖
What the hell mod is that flowchart for

frenzy
Aug 4, 2003
hey u
It's the progression from Age of Progression

Inexplicable Humblebrag
Sep 20, 2003

Gwyneth Palpate posted:

im the "sp" step in the flowchart

i'm the inescapable clay bucket stage

Gwyneth Palpate
Jun 7, 2010

~SMcD

quote:

Agriculture:

Explore a land full of promise and green groves, maybe a touch of animal husbandry might take your fancy. Or feeling the buzz of summer with an in depth expansion into forestry's bee's. Feel the rustle in the tree's as you sweep through your greenhouse and feel the tingle of magical crops.

i'm excited about my bee's and my tree's

Sage Grimm
Feb 18, 2013

What do you feel about butterflies? Because apparently THAT's part of the main progression.

I never explicitly set up a "greenhouse" so seeing them was so rare in Agrarian Skies (the one time I messed with Forestry heavily). I think I managed to grab maybe two out of that playthrough.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Tombot
Oct 21, 2008
The way these packs should end in my opinion is that you build the spacerocket and it can take you to a distant planet thats literally just a normal minecraft world where you can start again or just call it a happy ending because you escaped, yay!
Most packs end with sort of a metaphorical deflating balloon sound and nothing really going on, which is a little bit why I miss the old Feed the beast maps, you get to put things into a massive machine and it does stuff mechanicaly and afterwards it lets you see inside. Which in my opinion is much more interesting that feeding things into a book.