Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Communist Thoughts
Jan 7, 2008

Our war against free speech cannot end until we silence this bronze beast!

A Handed Missus posted:

poo poo he's doing the Friend Ben pose

from like 900 pages ago but why did they select only the stupidest looking cops to stand behind him or are all US cops looking like that? UK cops look like normal peeps afaik those guys look like people youd see in photographs of inbred dustbowl families.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Yinlock
Oct 22, 2008

oh look, once again i was promised nuclear death and here i am yet again, alive

im tired of your lies thread

Yinlock
Oct 22, 2008

nopantsjack posted:

from like 900 pages ago but why did they select only the stupidest looking cops to stand behind him or are all US cops looking like that? UK cops look like normal peeps afaik those guys look like people youd see in photographs of inbred dustbowl families.

Farting Behind The President

ArmedZombie
Jun 6, 2004
Probation
Can't post for 2 hours!

Donkwich posted:

TRUMP CURES AMERICA

Mariana Horchata
Jun 30, 2008

College Slice

not only did it just dawn on me who that is but also that theres two raptors guarding the front door...

punchymcpunch
Oct 14, 2012

wow yanglock with the cruel baloogan burns

Mariana Horchata
Jun 30, 2008

College Slice

nopantsjack posted:

ya i tried to join the academy but got rejected for being too sexy (and jewish)

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

Mr President posted:

I think trump should be allowed to just change the laws

haha no one listen to anything this guy says even in jest, he has strong opinions that its bad to have gay and/or Hispanic z-list superheroes

Origami Dali
Jan 7, 2005

Get ready to fuck!
You fucker's fucker!
You fucker!
i remember when trump was calling lyin ted's wife an ugly old bag and i thought man it's gonna suck when all this is over in nov. i'll be so bored!

Ramadu
Aug 25, 2004

2015 NFL MVP

free baloogs

Ramadu
Aug 25, 2004

2015 NFL MVP

TRuMP

TwoStepBoog
Apr 12, 2008

Origami Dali posted:

trump said the filly buster must go and pence thought he was talking about him

holy moly

ArmedZombie
Jun 6, 2004
Probation
Can't post for 2 hours!
I hope the demo win the Senate just because we will get the best tweets

punchymcpunch
Oct 14, 2012

michael phiilip pence's middle name is greek for horsefucker

mormonpartyboat
Jan 14, 2015

by Reene
https://twitter.com/costareports/status/891270430471925761

:c00l:

TwoStepBoog
Apr 12, 2008

Gonna watch all the shipping game videos Baloogan has on his YouTube channel

punchymcpunch
Oct 14, 2012

tears of a clown

Mariana Horchata
Jun 30, 2008

College Slice

Mr President posted:

I think trump should be allowed to just change the laws

:yeah:

Communist Thoughts
Jan 7, 2008

Our war against free speech cannot end until we silence this bronze beast!

the funniest thing about trump is hes president of the US and since being elected it hasnt even occured to his diarrhea brain to so much as read a wikipedia article on how the government works or what his job is

Mariana Horchata
Jun 30, 2008

College Slice

punchymcpunch posted:

michael phiilip pence's middle name is greek for horsefucker

just wait until term two when pence comes out as transspecies and in an address to the american ppl confirms that he will be transitioning into to a centaur

Mariana Horchata
Jun 30, 2008

College Slice

nopantsjack posted:

the funniest thing about trump is hes president of the US and since being elected it hasnt even occured to his diarrhea brain to so much as read a wikipedia article on how the government works or what his job is

yea but he won!

ArmedZombie
Jun 6, 2004
Probation
Can't post for 2 hours!

get rekt McConnell

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

Origami Dali posted:

trump said the filly buster must go and pence thought he was talking about him

"w due respect sir i must vote neigh"

Origami Dali
Jan 7, 2005

Get ready to fuck!
You fucker's fucker!
You fucker!
sen majority leader ted cruz, let's do this

CheesyDog
Jul 4, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

just wait until they get ahold of his posting history

ShutteredIn
Mar 24, 2005

El Campeon Mundial del Acordeon
I love my dumb gay president

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

tbf trumps plan thus far has just as much success at repealing o-care as 🐢s plan does

lorn Wayne
Jan 7, 2006

:staredog::meowth::pipe:
im not seeing anyone doing anything and becoming legends

something is not right

FabioClone
Oct 3, 2004

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

Mariana Horchata posted:

yea but he won!

bigly

TwoStepBoog
Apr 12, 2008

McConnell getting Senate advice from an insane dumbass who likes to watch hookers piss on a bed rules

Joementum
May 23, 2004

jesus christ

nopantsjack posted:

and he just fired the only guy who knew

punchymcpunch
Oct 14, 2012

Mariana Horchata posted:

just wait until term two when pence comes out as transspecies and in an address to the american ppl confirms that he will be transitioning into to a centaur

and the gop are now 'tauries so dems gotta be whigs

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

also why is this person pinging????? having too much trouble sshing into their gopher bbs????????

Joementum
May 23, 2004

jesus christ
if Mitch McConnell doesn't want to get tips from a dumbass, maybe he should actually be better at his job, which he appears to suck at

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

punchymcpunch posted:

and the gop are now 'tauries so dems gotta be whigs

as a sensible moderate im voting for wemic candidates

ass cobra
May 28, 2004

by Azathoth
the fisrt people who got 100000 hr probies got them about 100000 hours ago iirc? See you in 2028 baloogan

jBrereton
May 30, 2013
Grimey Drawer
holy poo poo

Yinlock
Oct 22, 2008

nopantsjack posted:

uh why would some cyber nerd know more than smartest man in the world donald j trump???

Yinlock
Oct 22, 2008

Joementum posted:

if Mitch McConnell doesn't want to get tips from a dumbass, maybe he should actually be better at his job, which he appears to suck at

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

Joementum posted:

its amazing seeing the gop try to get to yes on literally anything after a decade of camping on no

• Locked thread