Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Ambious
Sep 29, 2016

Hail Hoots!

WELCOME to Extra Credit’s Magickal Mystyree Tour!!!!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Youth Decay
Aug 18, 2015

Ok the subject matter is hilarious but I gotta say, whoever the high-pitched whiney voiced person is has really brought down every episode they've been on. Idk if it's the voice or the fact that they are constantly interjecting and laughing at themselves but they're hard to listen to.

Cleretic
Feb 3, 2010

Ignore my posts!
I'm aggressively wrong about everything!

Youth Decay posted:

Ok the subject matter is hilarious but I gotta say, whoever the high-pitched whiney voiced person is has really brought down every episode they've been on. Idk if it's the voice or the fact that they are constantly interjecting and laughing at themselves but they're hard to listen to.

Quick checking says that's Lesbiathan, who might win the award for sounding the least like their screenname implies.

Sham bam bamina!
Nov 6, 2012

ƨtupid cat
For a second, I honestly thought I was hearing Shmorky in the cold open.

steinrokkan
Apr 2, 2011

Soiled Meat
Me too.

Wrestlepig
Feb 25, 2011

my mum says im cool

Toilet Rascal
I think I've memorised the clipsforsale episode.

DemonTrigger
May 30, 2011

I'M MAKIN' IT GP RAIN

I should probably listen to that one again. The one thing I remember is Boots yelling "BIG OL' PEAR-SHAPED rear end"

Wrestlepig
Feb 25, 2011

my mum says im cool

Toilet Rascal
If you get the chance, have a couple beers, go to clipsforsale and look around, it's an amazing site to read. Making a doc from that site is probably the most fun I've had reading online.

E: as an example, I just found a little series where a woman grows a dick if she drinks dr pepper

Wrestlepig fucked around with this message at 10:30 on Jul 28, 2017

Gynocentric Regime
Jun 9, 2010

by Cyrano4747

rumble in the bunghole posted:

If you get the chance, have a couple beers, go to clipsforsale and look around, it's an amazing site to read. Making a doc from that site is probably the most fun I've had reading online.

E: as an example, I just found a little series where a woman grows a dick if she drinks dr pepper

I found one of my neighbors. Turns out I've drunk coffee on a couch that sees a fair bit of action.

YeahTubaMike
Mar 24, 2005

*hic* Gotta finish thish . . .
Doctor Rope

I think I've memorised the clipsforsale episode.

I think I memorized the Not Always Right episode. I have a very long Mon-Fri commute, and I'm honestly worried that I'm going to run out of episodes.

my girlfriend is Legos
Apr 24, 2013
258: Do Not Pass Go

EDIT: There, uh, is no actual episode there yet. That's weird.

EDIT 2: Wait, poo poo, it's not even on the index page. Did it show up just because I searched for something?

my girlfriend is Legos fucked around with this message at 17:54 on Jul 28, 2017

Waffleman_
Jan 20, 2011

I don't wanna I don't wanna I don't wanna I don't wanna!!!

The episode description was just one sentence, and it's not showing up on iTunes, so it's probably not ready yet.

Sham bam bamina!
Nov 6, 2012

ƨtupid cat
Not even a sentence. Like half of an opening clause.

sexpig by night
Sep 8, 2011

by Azathoth
Oh boy a stupid inventions episode?

Wrestlepig
Feb 25, 2011

my mum says im cool

Toilet Rascal

Glazier posted:

I found one of my neighbors. Turns out I've drunk coffee on a couch that sees a fair bit of action.

This might be your best chance to eat clown pussy dude

Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Enjoy every sandwich.

Smellrose
It's up now :stonk:

Midjack
Dec 24, 2007

Don't sign your posts :xd:

Guy Mann
Mar 28, 2016

by Lowtax

You can finally find out whether or not they paint their labia the same color as their lips!

change my name
Aug 27, 2007

Legends die but anime is forever.

RIP The Lost Otakus.

You fool! You've activated my spunk card!

Youth Decay
Aug 18, 2015

Really was hoping for more Lovecraft sex puns.

General Ironicus
Aug 21, 2008

Something about this feels kinda hinky
Postmortem Studios is a company run by, and I think entirely made of, infamously 'edgy' game designer James Desborough. The Grimachu user who gave the 5-star review to "counter the sabotage" is also James Desborough. His current project is a Gor RPG.

General Ironicus fucked around with this message at 04:19 on Jul 29, 2017

That Old Tree
Jun 24, 2012

nah

General Ironicus posted:

Posthuman Studios is a company run by, and I think entirely made of, infamously 'edgy' game designer James Desborough. The Grimachu user who gave the 5-star review to "counter the sabotage" is also James Desborough. His current project is a Gor RPG.

Desbo is Postmortem Studio. He's a real piece of poo poo. Posthuman Studios are the Eclipse Phase guys who got a lot of "free speech!" flak after banning MRAs for constantly making GBS threads up threads on their forum with their anti-feminist future fantasies. They're pretty chill folk.

sexpig by night
Sep 8, 2011

by Azathoth
Yea I was gonna say holy poo poo did I miss some big changes at Posthuman or something. Posthuman are the cool folks who give their stuff away for free and tell people to gently caress off if they think their crazy corporate run libertarian future is supposed to be a good thing or whatever. Postmortem is the crazy guy screaming about women ruining his fun.

General Ironicus
Aug 21, 2008

That Old Tree posted:

Desbo is Postmortem Studio. He's a real piece of poo poo. Posthuman Studios are the Eclipse Phase guys who got a lot of "free speech!" flak after banning MRAs for constantly making GBS threads up threads on their forum with their anti-feminist future fantasies. They're pretty chill folk.

Yep, whoops, long day.

YeahTubaMike
Mar 24, 2005

*hic* Gotta finish thish . . .
Doctor Rope
I'm re-listening to the rap episode, and I involuntarily snort-laughed at the "I WANT TO TUTOR YOU IN MATH" part.

coolskull
Nov 11, 2007

stog having strong feelings about go is very funny to me.

Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Enjoy every sandwich.

Smellrose
It's a very STOG thing to have strong feelings about.

change my name
Aug 27, 2007

Legends die but anime is forever.

RIP The Lost Otakus.

It was touched on but a lot of board games actually are that expensive. Betrayal or whatever is 30-50 dollars? I know Terra Mystica is usually around 80. Of course, these are good games and not a PDF of tentacle sex cards that you have to print yourself.

hoobajoo
Jun 2, 2004

change my name posted:

It was touched on but a lot of board games actually are that expensive. Betrayal or whatever is 30-50 dollars? I know Terra Mystica is usually around 80. Of course, these are good games and not a PDF of tentacle sex cards that you have to print yourself.

Yup, with board games you're often paying in part for a bunch of high-quality components, as opposed to literally no components at all.

steinrokkan
Apr 2, 2011

Soiled Meat

hoobajoo posted:

Yup, with board games you're often paying in part for a bunch of high-quality components, as opposed to literally no components at all.

Then there are games like Carcassonne where you pay like 20 bucks for an expansion that consists of few squares of cardboard and nothing more.

Guy Mann
Mar 28, 2016

by Lowtax

steinrokkan posted:

Then there are games like Carcassonne where you pay like 20 bucks for an expansion that consists of few squares of cardboard and nothing more.

Video games are $60 and you don't even get cardboard squares with them anymore!

Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Enjoy every sandwich.

Smellrose
Just a warning: this week's episode is gonna one of the really really gross ones.

Philippe
Aug 9, 2013

(she/her)
Oh goody

Djeser
Mar 22, 2013

it's crow time again

The problem with The F Plus is you never know if "really gross" means "my cum comes to life and fucks me up the dick" or "let's talk about jizzing on anime figurines" or "let's beat our wives"*.

*(presented in order of grossness)

Djeser
Mar 22, 2013

it's crow time again

It's a scale with BOY MEAT on one end and MOTHERRRRR on the other.

sexpig by night
Sep 8, 2011

by Azathoth
yea on this podcast 'this is a gross one' is the vaguest warning possible. All it tells us is it's not another hilarious lunatic like mr FTL/Cloverfield fucker. There's a vast world of 'gross' before us.

SirSlarty
Dec 23, 2003

that's wicked
As long as Lemon doesn't use his Rainbow Dash voice, I'm good for gross eps.

General Ironicus
Aug 21, 2008

People are saying it's gross because I'm in it. Cyber-bullies :(

Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Enjoy every sandwich.

Smellrose
It's Iron Chef if the theme ingredient was things that come from vaginas.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

coolskull
Nov 11, 2007

To Serve Menses