Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

nooneofconsequence
Oct 30, 2012

she had tiny Italian boobs.
Well that's my story.

I like how Sam's supposed to have lost weight but the actor's like "nahhhhhhh."

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

whoflungpoop
Sep 9, 2004

With you and the constellations
Can someone in London try hot pies lemoncakes and tell me about them pls

whoflungpoop
Sep 9, 2004

Hell Yeah posted:

hosed up gbs scientist: we've officially determined that if these characters have sex it's 147% incest.
other gbs scientist with hairlip: my god. it's MEGA-INCEST. *has erection*

yeah I eat ass
Mar 14, 2005

only people who enjoy my posting can replace this avatar

whoflungpoop posted:

Can someone in London try hot pies lemoncakes and tell me about them pls

They can't be that great if they're only $1.30 each. I mean, it's just bread after all. If anyone but the actor had done this it would be viewed as just another lame "slap the name of something famous on something boring and get the fanboy dollars", like the "game of thrones" burger i tried recently that had absolutely nothing to do with game of thrones.

whoflungpoop
Sep 9, 2004

yeah I eat rear end posted:

like the "game of thrones" burger i tried recently that had absolutely nothing to do with game of thrones.

you prolly swallowed the thumbnail

big nipples big life
May 12, 2014

A theon sandwich would have to be a kielbasa

Cough Drop The Beat
Jan 22, 2012

by Lowtax
I tried one of the GoT beers a while back and it was not very good and had nothing to do with the franchise besides the fancy packaging. It wasn't even mead or based on a medieval Scottish recipe or something!

whoflungpoop
Sep 9, 2004

The Lady Bolton Mother & Child Reunion - fried chicken and scrambled eggs between two slices of spam, served out back where the dumpster dogs roam

Hell Yeah
Dec 25, 2012

i also felt the jeor mormont macaroni and cheese was rather mediocre. and it has nothing to do with the show

mike12345
Jul 14, 2008

"Whether the Earth was created in 7 days, or 7 actual eras, I'm not sure we'll ever be able to answer that. It's one of the great mysteries."

maybe open a brothel with the prostitutes from the show

whoflungpoop
Sep 9, 2004

Hell Yeah posted:

i also felt the jeor mormont macaroni and cheese was rather mediocre. and it has nothing to do with the show

it had one job (to taste good) :sigh:

Sekenr
Dec 12, 2013

This incest thing is irrelevant because of Martin genetics. In GOT world inbreeding just makes you insane but not disfigured/sterile.

Blue Raider
Sep 2, 2006

Cough Drop The Beat posted:

I tried one of the GoT beers a while back and it was not very good and had nothing to do with the franchise besides the fancy packaging. It wasn't even mead or based on a medieval Scottish recipe or something!

yea ommegang is an acquired taste for sure. most belgian styles are

steinrokkan
Apr 2, 2011

Soiled Meat

big nipples big life posted:

the guy who burned his daughter alive is probably not the best choice for king. just my opinion though.

Nah, it was justified.

steinrokkan
Apr 2, 2011

Soiled Meat
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uSH1qUjHRK0

Solice Kirsk
Jun 1, 2004

Better she went before finding out her father was a failure.

Zzulu
May 15, 2009

(▰˘v˘▰)
Stannis plotline felt really unsatisfying

*amasses huge army*

*Burns his own adorable kid*

*entire army dies in the snow or whatever? Because everyone is retarded*

~fin

steinrokkan
Apr 2, 2011

Soiled Meat
But don't you see, they had to kill him to hype up Ramsay, who was such an amazing, compelling character, and totally not the worst thing about the past seasons of GOT

yeah I eat ass
Mar 14, 2005

steinrokkan posted:

But don't you see, they had to kill him to hype up Ramsay, who was such an amazing, compelling character, and totally not the worst thing about the past seasons of GOT

Ramsay felt like a 5th graders interpretation of Euron. Ramsay was the xxTwIzTeDpSyChoPathxx dark guy who chops off dicks for no reason, but I guess they realized that is kind of boring and silly and decided to put in a character who is crazy and somewhat sadistic but also intelligent who does the rude things for a reason.

Dapper_Swindler
Feb 14, 2012

Im glad my instant dislike in you has been validated again and again.

Barring stannis coming back I think it's clear that Euron would make the best king, but this show won't let him win unfortunately. He has won my heart, though.

jon would be a decent king, he is somewhat smarter then rob and isnt afraid to bloody his hands unlike renley and knows when and when not to listens to his advisors unlike dany.

euron is ok but he is basically a smarter less blood thirsty ramsey.

Zzulu posted:

*amasses huge army*

~fin

yep. if i remember D&D hated his character and the actor hated the show, so they basically sped his fall/come upence up to one episode so they could go back to showing how amazing dany was or some poo poo. i dont mind stannis dying i saw it coming since the start. but he should have been around longer.

he looks decent with a beard.

bloom
Feb 25, 2017

by sebmojo

Ramsay felt like a 5th graders interpretation of Euron. Ramsay was the xxTwIzTeDpSyChoPathxx dark guy who chops off dicks for no reason, but I guess they realized that is kind of boring and silly and decided to put in a character who is crazy and somewhat sadistic but also intelligent who does the rude things for a reason.

Ramsay was fine for a couple of seasons and Iwan Rheon is a good actor, but they went way overboard to try and make him a major bad guy. He would've been great as a psycho who gets stabbed for being a psycho, instead we got 20 good men and "local man comes up with 1 weird trick to beat viking raiders, ironborn hate him".

JIZZ DENOUEMENT
Oct 3, 2012

STRIKE!

Zzulu posted:

*amasses huge army*

~fin

It's especially stupid because the show states he has one of the biggest armies, then they go to the magic bank place, get a loan, and hire a billion mercenaries. Yet he still gets stomped by the army of one minor house? The winter must have killed 75% of the Stannis army.

Which also makes no sense, because there is a specific plot point that they leave before the full winter arrives.

The Dennis System
Aug 4, 2014

Nothing in Jurassic World is natural, we have always filled gaps in the genome with the DNA of other animals. And if the genetic code was pure, many of them would look quite different. But you didn't ask for reality, you asked for more teeth.
What happened to that mercenary dude who hung out with Jaime and was knocked unconscious by one of the sand snakes? His name was something like "Bran". Was he killed?

Durzel
Nov 15, 2005

He's still waiting on the boat for Jaime to start the next sidequest.

The Dennis System
Aug 4, 2014

Nothing in Jurassic World is natural, we have always filled gaps in the genome with the DNA of other animals. And if the genetic code was pure, many of them would look quite different. But you didn't ask for reality, you asked for more teeth.

Durzel posted:

He's still waiting on the boat for Jaime to start the next sidequest.

All joking aside, that whole Dorn subplot really did feel like a tacked-on video game sidequest.

wooger
Apr 16, 2005

YOU RESENT?

The Dennis System posted:

What happened to that mercenary dude who hung out with Jaime and was knocked unconscious by one of the sand snakes? His name was something like "Bran". Was he killed?

Bronn

The Dennis System
Aug 4, 2014

I don't know how you guys remember the 80 trillion characters in this show.

Zzulu
May 15, 2009

(▰˘v˘▰)
Bronn is the dangerous bad boy dad, who hangs out with the sexy blonde jock dad

big nipples big life
May 12, 2014

Zzulu posted:

Bronn is the dangerous bad boy dad, who hangs out with the sexy blonde jock dad

sexy blonde jock uncle-dad

Panzeh
Nov 27, 2006

"..The high ground"
I do like to laugh at how the book people love stannis and are super mad about how he went down in the show but honestly it's pretty obvious that he was just an ambitious motherfucker who let ambition get the best of him.

drowned in pussy juice
Oct 13, 2009

by FactsAreUseless

Panzeh posted:

I do like to laugh at how the book people love stannis and are super mad about how he went down in the show but honestly it's pretty obvious that he was just an ambitious motherfucker who let ambition get the best of him.

stannis is my daddy you stupid gently caress

Avirosb
Nov 21, 2016

Everyone makes pisstakes

Panzeh posted:

Stannis would've won.

Solice Kirsk
Jun 1, 2004

Stannis the Mannis!

drowned in pussy juice
Oct 13, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
I just realised rewatching the last episode that dany walks into dragon stone and puts her hands all over the same table stannis banged Mel on and mel was there just watching her do it

Toadvine
Mar 16, 2009
Please disregard my advice w/r/t history.

drowned in pussy juice posted:

I just realised rewatching the last episode that dany walks into dragon stone and puts her hands all over the same table stannis banged Mel on and mel was there just watching her do it

You just reminded me of the smoke demon baby that Mel birthed for Stannis to kill his brother, that thing was cool but then Mel had to tell Stan/we the audience "don't get used to this sort of thing"

Solice Kirsk
Jun 1, 2004

I bet Gendry sits around telling all his imaginary row boat friends about how he totally nailed Mel.

Zzulu
May 15, 2009

(▰˘v˘▰)
i wanna nail mel also

yeah I eat ass
Mar 14, 2005

Zzulu posted:

i wanna nail mel also

Same, but only in her natural form just to say I managed to.

FAGGY CLAUSE
Apr 9, 2011

by FactsAreUseless
Id bang her even after her youth illusion charm was taken off. I want to feel her uterus just prolapsing all over my cock while im motor boating her old saggy baggies

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Unknowable Hole
Feb 2, 2005

Pillbug