Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Calaveron
Aug 7, 2006
:negative:

Not Operator posted:

The best possible outcome was "looked like a huge dork on camera"

Thread title

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Aerdan
Apr 14, 2012

Not Dennis NEDry

Protip for being a fruit ninja: Be an actual ninja first.

Slugnoid
Jun 23, 2006

Nap Ghost
fuuuck did he deglove his finger?

Sunswipe
Feb 5, 2016

by Fluffdaddy

im pooping! posted:

maybe im the schadenfreude because ive watched voyager to completion maybe 3 times and i find myself pissed at the writing occasionally. dont get me wrong, i rank it lower than enterprise on my own trek scale but at its core is 7 seasons of unadulterated star trek and that is good enough for me, and should be enough for any trek fan.

I think you're the AUG at this point.

walrusman
Aug 4, 2006

Aerdan posted:

Protip for being a fruit ninja: Be an actual ninja first.

Jesus Christ this one is awful. I am not quoting it because I don't want to see it more times.

Ride The Gravitron
May 2, 2008

by FactsAreUseless

Not Operator posted:

The best possible outcome was "looked like a huge dork on camera"

Calaveron posted:

Thread title

doverhog
May 31, 2013

Defender of democracy and human rights 🇺🇦
That guy should've mastered 1 blade before going for 2... Well really he should've found a cooler hobby but you know.

Historically dual wielding was only really done to show off your sword skills, because it's hard and inefficient, by people who trained that stuff daily for the purpose of actually killing someone (so they took it kinda seriously).

Snowglobe of Doom
Mar 30, 2012

sucks to be right
Here's the video if people are interested in seeing the aftermath
He had to get stitches

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dmG-r6wrAw8

Snowglobe of Doom has a new favorite as of 19:14 on Jul 29, 2017

Kurieg
Jul 19, 2012

RIP Lutri: 5/19/20-4/2/20
:blizz::gamefreak:

im pooping! posted:

maybe im the schadenfreude because ive watched voyager to completion maybe 3 times and i find myself pissed at the writing occasionally. dont get me wrong, i rank it lower than enterprise on my own trek scale but at its core is 7 seasons of unadulterated star trek and that is good enough for me, and should be enough for any trek fan.

I like vpyager too. I'd never rank it above tng or ds9, but it got much better once it got out of it's first two years, which are always rocky for every trek series (MOVE ALONG HOME!!)

BrianBoitano
Nov 15, 2006

this is fine

Snowglobe of Doom posted:

He had to get stitches

Do not give this guy views, unless you're making a gif for others to enjoy without benefitting him.

I mean he's not as intentionally self-destructive as L.A. Beast or Jackass, but still don't make stupid people famous.

Snowglobe of Doom
Mar 30, 2012

sucks to be right

BrianBoitano posted:

Do not give this guy views, unless you're making a gif for others to enjoy without benefitting him.

I mean he's not as intentionally self-destructive as L.A. Beast or Jackass, but still don't make stupid people famous.

Sssssshhhh I'm trying to trick people into watching a pranks/'social experiments' youtube channel. It'll be hilarious!

Karate Bastard
Jul 31, 2007

Soiled Meat

BrianBoitano posted:

Shut up idiot

Jesus

E: that said I can't watch even 10s of this idiot so I guess yah don't give him any views, for your own sake.

Karate Bastard has a new favorite as of 20:12 on Jul 29, 2017

old bean factory
Nov 18, 2006

Will ya close the fucking doors?!
10 extra views will make this guy a millionaire!

gently caress, that hit is so cringy to watch. There's a reason swordsmen doing cuts keep their off-hand on their back, or use both hands.

Pigsfeet on Rye
Oct 22, 2008

I'm meat on the hoof

Snowglobe of Doom posted:

He had to get stitches

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dmG-r6wrAw8

"...OH MY GOD THAT WAS NOT A GOOD IDEA..."

Karate Bastard
Jul 31, 2007

Soiled Meat
Ow oof ouch dagingert

Laserjet 4P
Mar 28, 2005

What does it mean?
Fun Shoe

im pooping! posted:

counterpoint, all of star trek is cool and good and fun
counterpoint: the fanbase

Low Desert Punk
Jul 4, 2012

i have absolutely no fucking money

Tanith
Jul 17, 2005

Alpha, Beta, Gamma cores
Use them, lose them, salvage more
Kick off the next AI war
In the Persean Sector

Pangs of shame aren't normally localized to the right ankle, what's the deal with the pitcher in this one?

SiKboy
Oct 28, 2007

Oh no!😱

Tanith posted:

Pangs of shame aren't normally localized to the right ankle, what's the deal with the pitcher in this one?

They are linked. Whatever happens to the batter is instead felt by the pitcher. Its called "The pitcher of Dorian Grey".

Randaconda
Jul 3, 2014

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

SiKboy posted:

They are linked. Whatever happens to the batter is instead felt by the pitcher. Its called "The pitcher of Dorian Grey".

:frogout:

Stoatbringer
Sep 15, 2004

naw, you love it you little ho-bot :roboluv:

SiKboy posted:

Mak0rz
Aug 2, 2008

😎🐗🚬

God dammit I'm still cringing about that dude wedging a blade into his hand. I want to say gently caress you wayfinder for embedding it but chances are I would have clicked and watched anyway :argh:

mobby_6kl
Aug 9, 2009

by Fluffdaddy

Mak0rz posted:

God dammit I'm still cringing about that dude wedging a blade into his hand. I want to say gently caress you wayfinder for embedding it but chances are I would have clicked and watched anyway :argh:
If you enjoyed that video you should definitely check out the one I posted a few pages ago as well, just make sure to slow it down to 0.25x: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9gnRJz1zHoE

Teach
Mar 28, 2008

Pillbug

SiKboy posted:

There have been very few times in my life where I've shown (Borat voice) my wife a post from SA. This was one of them.

Mu Zeta
Oct 17, 2002

Me crush ass to dust

Mak0rz posted:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p3kJ6SU3ycs

The cool thing though is that since that incident the guy really got into fitness and he's in amazing shape now.

Pigsfeet on Rye
Oct 22, 2008

I'm meat on the hoof

SiKboy posted:

I hate to admit that I laughed at this.

Mak0rz
Aug 2, 2008

😎🐗🚬

mobby_6kl posted:

If you enjoyed that video you should definitely check out the one I posted a few pages ago as well, just make sure to slow it down to 0.25x: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9gnRJz1zHoE

Nah, I'm good :colbert:

Mu Zeta posted:

The cool thing though is that since that incident the guy really got into fitness and he's in amazing shape now.

This one is funny, actually.

Randaconda
Jul 3, 2014

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
https://i.imgur.com/qeVryVn.mp4

steinrokkan
Apr 2, 2011

Soiled Meat

mobby_6kl posted:

holy poo poo

Say Nothing
Mar 5, 2013

by FactsAreUseless

Ariong
Jun 25, 2012

Get bashed, platonist!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KTNKGK7hVhY

Mercedes Colomar
Nov 1, 2008

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

BrianBoitano posted:

Or I can click it just to report it, that'd be nice. Cuz dude's a drat moron.

Gynocentric Regime
Jun 9, 2010

by Cyrano4747

Mu Zeta posted:

Those drat serpa holsters, they should be banned.

Randaconda
Jul 3, 2014

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Manuel Calavera posted:

Or I can click it just to report it, that'd be nice. Cuz dude's a drat moron.

snitching

Railing Kill
Nov 14, 2008

You are the first crack in the sheer face of god. From you it will spread.

Snitches (and their victims) get stitches.

NorgLyle
Sep 20, 2002

Do you think I posted to this forum because I value your companionship?

Railing Kill posted:

Coincidentally, Miroslav Satan gets a free pass because of language. Also, hail Satan; go Pens. (Yes I know he doesn't play for them anymore.)
I have never followed or known anything about hockey but I will always remember this guy for a single Sportscenter highlight call where Dan Patrick was narrating him on a... thing where he has the puck and gets away from his defender and avoids another guy before shooting and scoring by deadpanning his name correctly three times as he took the puck, dodged the two guys and then shouting out his name pronounced incorrectly at the very end.

"Shahtahn... Shahtahn... Shahtahn... SATAN!"

Blue On Blue
Nov 14, 2012

Glazier posted:

Those drat serpa holsters, they should be banned.

Wait for it...

Stupid_Sexy_Flander
Mar 14, 2007

Is a man not entitled to the haw of his maw?
Grimey Drawer

NorgLyle posted:

I have never followed or known anything about hockey but I will always remember this guy for a single Sportscenter highlight call where Dan Patrick was narrating him on a... thing where he has the puck and gets away from his defender and avoids another guy before shooting and scoring by deadpanning his name correctly three times as he took the puck, dodged the two guys and then shouting out his name pronounced incorrectly at the very end.

"Shahtahn... Shahtahn... Shahtahn... SATAN!"

Well, in the replays they call him Hercule.

Anarchist Mae
Nov 5, 2009

by Reene
Lipstick Apathy
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=etEWnrVPpd0

500 videos reviewed, 34 cases dismissed, 74 still under review.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

bobjr
Oct 16, 2012

Roose is loose.
🐓🐓🐓✊🪧