Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Zil
Jun 4, 2011

Satanically Summoned Citrus

Who What Now posted:

Page 69, a page incels will never experience.

They would if they just wised up and did each other.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

christmas boots
Oct 15, 2012

To these sing-alongs 🎤of siren 🧜🏻‍♀️songs
To oohs😮 to ahhs😱 to 👏big👏applause👏
With all of my 😡anger I scream🤬 and shout📢
🇺🇸America🦅, I love you 🥰but you're freaking 💦me 😳out
Biscuit Hider
Hahahahahahahaha

Spatial
Nov 15, 2007

kill all incels

Garfu
Mar 6, 2008

Much like buttholes, families are meant to be tight.
Almost...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e4dRbTeRho4&t=165s

hakimashou
Jul 15, 2002
Upset Trowel

Spatial posted:

kill all incels

BrigadierSensible
Feb 16, 2012

I've got a pocket full of cheese🧀, and a garden full of trees🌴.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Sq3YD7fNZTI

theflyingexecutive
Apr 22, 2007

My Linux Rig posted:

nobody tell this guy that he could just gently caress a dog if he wants to so badly, cause he just might :ohdear:

better that than a person tho

Universe Master
Jun 20, 2005

Darn Fine Pie

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kzin

quote:

Once Kzinti gained access to genetic-manipulation technology, they started manipulating themselves in order to bring out the most "heroic" qualities and recede undesired ones. To this end, because females are not valued except as bearers of children, the male-dominated Kzin society bred (most of) their own females into sub-sapience.

Kzinti cubs are tested by the Black Priests. Females are tested for intelligence; the ones who flunk their tests by revealing too high an intelligence are killed

Barudak
May 7, 2007

drat. I read one of those books and dont remember that poo poo at all, but I didnt read it super closely since it was lovely for a pulp novel. I remember quitting when I got suspicious somebody was gonna gently caress a cat, so its possible the dude is even closer to his dream setting.

doverhog
May 31, 2013

Defender of democracy and human rights 🇺🇦
In Iain M. Banks' novel The Player of Games there's a civilization called the Empire of Azad that has three genders. The dominant gender, called the apex, has genetically engineered the men to be large, stupid and aggressive, and the women to be pretty, stupid and submissive. It's a horrible place and the Culture was right in engineering its destruction. The Prime Directive is a cop-out for cowards.

Pick
Jul 19, 2009
Nap Ghost

doverhog posted:

In Iain M. Banks' novel The Player of Games there's a civilization called the Empire of Azad that has three genders. The dominant gender, called the apex, has genetically engineered the men to be large, stupid and aggressive, and the women to be pretty, stupid and submissive. It's a horrible place and the Culture was right in engineering its destruction. The Prime Directive is a cop-out for cowards.

qnqnx
Nov 14, 2010

Kill all women, instead.

fabergay egg
Mar 1, 2012

it's not a rhetorical question, for politely saying 'you are an idiot, you don't know what you are talking about'

Kill all humans

kalel
Jun 19, 2012

Kill all killers

Pick
Jul 19, 2009
Nap Ghost
Kill

Pick
Jul 19, 2009
Nap Ghost
admittedly, I am Sinistar

Barudak
May 7, 2007

Pick posted:

admittedly, I am Sinistar

Good, ill go get a couple rolls of quarters and beat you.

I really like sinistar.

Pick
Jul 19, 2009
Nap Ghost

Barudak posted:

Good, ill go get a couple rolls of quarters and beat you.

I really like sinistar.

so my parents did love me all along!

Who What Now
Sep 10, 2006

by Azathoth

Pick posted:

so my parents did love me all along!

They loved loving you up, at any rate.

christmas boots
Oct 15, 2012

To these sing-alongs 🎤of siren 🧜🏻‍♀️songs
To oohs😮 to ahhs😱 to 👏big👏applause👏
With all of my 😡anger I scream🤬 and shout📢
🇺🇸America🦅, I love you 🥰but you're freaking 💦me 😳out
Biscuit Hider

Barudak posted:

drat. I read one of those books and dont remember that poo poo at all, but I didnt read it super closely since it was lovely for a pulp novel. I remember quitting when I got suspicious somebody was gonna gently caress a cat, so its possible the dude is even closer to his dream setting.

According to that wiki page every time they go to war with humans, women gently caress them up because they forget that not all women are brain-dead slaves and a woman that knows how to fight is some societal nightmare for them. It sounds pretty funny

green chicken feet
Nov 5, 2015

spray-paint the vegetables
dog food stalls
with the beefcake pantyhose
Grimey Drawer
Once incels gained access to genetic-manipulation technology, they started manipulating themselves in order to bring out the most "blackpilled" qualities and recede "bluepilled" ones. To this end, because females are not valued except as donger receptacles, the male-dominated incel society bred (most of) their own females into sub-sapience.

Incel children are tested by the Blackpilled Priests. Females are tested for intelligence; the ones who flunk their tests by revealing too high an intelligence are killed. This was not often necessary as breeding with incels in the first place significantly reduced the incidence of high intelligence within the population.

Eventually through their haphazard tinkering with genomes and culling of intelligent children, the incel society brought about its own extinction. Nothing of value was lost.

joylessdivision
Jun 15, 2013

I just finished reading "The Stepford Wives" and it seems like a book incels would love, while completely missing the obvious satire.

Then again it's all about married men so maybe they would hate it because their great dream is engineered by Chads.

Philippe
Aug 9, 2013

(she/her)
Is sluttiness an inheritable trait?

It is my understanding that Stacy's mom has got it going on.

Captain Yossarian
Feb 24, 2011

All new" Rings of Fire"
I can't wait, for us all to die

Universe Master
Jun 20, 2005

Darn Fine Pie

joylessdivision posted:

I just finished reading "The Stepford Wives" and it seems like a book incels would love, while completely missing the obvious satire.

Then again it's all about married men so maybe they would hate it because their great dream is engineered by Chads.

Betas cucked by robots.

Robo-Chad is Bender.

Sand Dan
May 15, 2017

welcum 2 our
sick cyberpunk h e l l

joylessdivision posted:

the satire was missed back in the day, so yeah. or maybe the husbands would be considered beta cucks because they can't get a non-robotic Stepford Wife idk

joylessdivision
Jun 15, 2013

Sand Dan posted:

the satire was missed back in the day, so yeah. or maybe the husbands would be considered beta cucks because they can't get a non-robotic Stepford Wife idk

Right? Like it seems on the surface like something they would love, dudes creating the "Perfect :females:" but Incel logic is so broken they would find some way to make themselves the victim of the situation.

BRICKFACE
Apr 20, 2002

I BITE
This all makes a pretty good argument against us becoming an interplanetary species

Pick
Jul 19, 2009
Nap Ghost

still gonna get man's best friendzoned

KomodoWagon
May 10, 2013

by R. Guyovich
:golfclap:

joylessdivision
Jun 15, 2013

Pick posted:

still gonna get man's best friendzoned

:discourse:

Palpek
Dec 27, 2008

Do you feel it, Zach?
My coffee warned me about it.

The most hosed up thing is the inconsistency of it all. A weird way of interpreting science that makes incels somehow share views with extremist religious groups. Stating that they're subhuman but at the same time they judge everybody else as if they're better than other people. Saying that they're starved for physical human contact to the point of being outside of society but at the same time being incredibly picky about who would even be allowed to interact with them. Just weird oxymoronic mutterings of mentally ill people.

Significant Ant
Jun 14, 2017

by R. Guyovich
Not so much r/incels but r/theredpill definitely reminds me of the cult like behavior in Fight Club all the way down to having the same extremely toxic views on masculinity

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iJXIWJnXtQ8

Palpek
Dec 27, 2008

Do you feel it, Zach?

Croisquessein
Feb 25, 2005

invisible or nonexistent, and should be treated as such

Palpek posted:

The most hosed up thing is the inconsistency of it all. A weird way of interpreting science that makes incels somehow share views with extremist religious groups. Stating that they're subhuman but at the same time they judge everybody else as if they're better than other people. Saying that they're starved for physical human contact to the point of being outside of society but at the same time being incredibly picky about who would even be allowed to interact with them. Just weird oxymoronic mutterings of mentally ill people.

Inconsistency is the only thing keeping incel from being a dogmatic thought system. From post to post and person to person there's no agreement about anything. One says attractive women have an easy ride their whole lives, another thinks they are used up by age twenty. One says stacy hungers for chad cock 24/7, another says women don't like sex at all. One says he's worthless and garbage, another says he'd rather die than be normal. One is offended by the idea that incel hygiene is a problem, another resolves to be as offensively smelly as possible.

shut up blegum
Dec 17, 2008

--->Plastic Lawn<---

I like hot showers :ohdear:

Who What Now
Sep 10, 2006

by Azathoth

shut up blegum posted:

I like hot showers :ohdear:

I'm sorry you'll never touch a boob that isn't your own. You might as well LDAR

Palpek
Dec 27, 2008

Do you feel it, Zach?

Apparently there are more of those:

Universe Master
Jun 20, 2005

Darn Fine Pie

Chads...don't listen to music?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

poisonpill
Nov 8, 2009

The only way to get huge fast is to insult a passing witch and hope she curses you with Beast-strength.

These are great

Apparently everyone else at my gym is incel

• Locked thread