Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
chumbler
Mar 28, 2010

Palpek posted:

Apparently there are more of those:

A modern day Goofus and Gallant.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

green chicken feet
Nov 5, 2015

spray-paint the vegetables
dog food stalls
with the beefcake pantyhose
Grimey Drawer

Croisquessein posted:

Inconsistency is the only thing keeping incel from being a dogmatic thought system. From post to post and person to person there's no agreement about anything. One says attractive women have an easy ride their whole lives, another thinks they are used up by age twenty. One says stacy hungers for chad cock 24/7, another says women don't like sex at all. One says he's worthless and garbage, another says he'd rather die than be normal. One is offended by the idea that incel hygiene is a problem, another resolves to be as offensively smelly as possible.

It's true.... though they have these many conflicting beliefs, incels seem to get along as long as they can agree on these two condradictory points:
A. women are the world's most stupid, horrible creatures
B. I totally deserve a most beautiful virgin of my very own

I think that although incels lack in many social skills and common sense, they're smart enough to realize they can't afford infighting over fine points such as "women only care about looks and will fall for any buff loser" vs. "I look like a model but those bitches act like I don't exist".

Zzulu
May 15, 2009

(▰˘v˘▰)
They got a case of the badbrains

my parents boyfriend
Jan 28, 2007

Angel of Piratey Death, Yarrr!
I haven't really been posting but I just finished another incel documentary video https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JmoD2ebiteI Also, this picture kinda feeds into the incels want Chad angle

Only registered members can see post attachments!

Croisquessein
Feb 25, 2005

invisible or nonexistent, and should be treated as such

green chicken feet posted:

It's true.... though they have these many conflicting beliefs, incels seem to get along as long as they can agree on these two condradictory points:
A. women are the world's most stupid, horrible creatures
B. I totally deserve a most beautiful virgin of my very own

I think that although incels lack in many social skills and common sense, they're smart enough to realize they can't afford infighting over fine points such as "women only care about looks and will fall for any buff loser" vs. "I look like a model but those bitches act like I don't exist".

So here's a question. You know how being incel is the worstest thing in the whole world and history, worse than being in a concentration camp, etc? Since it's clear that these guys don't have the capacity to acknowledge anybody else's suffering, how do they manage have a group identity as sufferers? Do they feel any sympathy for each other? Don't they all believe their own situation is the worst of the worst? I guess what I'm wondering is do they consider all incels' lives equally horrible or is the comradery merely in service to a circular human centipede of self-pity?

Nevermind, just answered my own question.

Say Nothing
Mar 5, 2013

by FactsAreUseless

Barudak
May 7, 2007

Buddy, 500 friends in this day and age of paid subscribers is pathetic. Get back to me when I can buy her through automated systems.

Necrothatcher
Mar 26, 2005

Read this as 'Must be at least 8 - 10 years old'.

Spatial
Nov 15, 2007

Mr. Flunchy posted:

Sometimes this is close enough to the truth. A while back someone posted a graph of women's attractiveness over time that peaked at like 14 years old and dropped to zero at 30

Literally A Person
Jan 1, 1970

Smugworth Wuz Here

Mr. Flunchy posted:

Probably more accurate than you'd like to know.

Spatial
Nov 15, 2007

I want a picture of the anti-nazi "follow your leader" thing where Hitler is shooting himself in the head, but with Elliot dual-wielding himself in the SUV

lazorexplosion
Mar 19, 2016

The product "Liquid rear end" is a great tool all of us incels should be using.

It's loving amazing. It's literally rear end in a spray bottle. You spray it and it reeks of absolute rear end in a top hat for up to 30 minutes, sometimes longer depending on ventilation. I always take it with me everywhere I go and spray it on normies and females as I walk by them. I even did it to a store worker one time.

Literally A Person
Jan 1, 1970

Smugworth Wuz Here
The shear maturity and guile of this act is flooring. Simply, flooring.

green chicken feet
Nov 5, 2015

dog food stalls
Grimey Drawer

Croisquessein posted:

a circular human centipede of self-pity

:golfclap: Mods, please make this the next thread title!

You're absolutely right, and this is also the reason why they reject a guy as soon as he finds success.

Most of them don't want to leave the incel centipede because they don't want to try. Any success is a betrayal of the incel philosophy that no amount of effort will help them, and that their problems are the fault of women being impossible to please.

Unless you are Chad, blessed from birth with miraculous abilities like eating pizza and converting it into muscle without ever exercising. So why try.

green chicken feet
Nov 5, 2015

dog food stalls
Grimey Drawer

lazorexplosion posted:

The product "Liquid rear end" is a great tool all of us incels should be using.

It's loving amazing. It's literally rear end in a spray bottle. You spray it and it reeks of absolute rear end in a top hat for up to 30 minutes, sometimes longer depending on ventilation. I always take it with me everywhere I go and spray it on normies and females as I walk by them. I even did it to a store worker one time.

Would this constitute assault or maybe some lesser crime such as being a public nuisance?

Literally A Person
Jan 1, 1970

Smugworth Wuz Here

green chicken feet posted:

Would this constitute assault or maybe some lesser crime such as being a public nuisance?

Let's just be content with the knowledge that it's not just straight battery acid.

Mak0rz
Aug 2, 2008

😎🐗🚬

So if Chad's last name is Thundercock, what's Stacey's? Does she even have one?

green chicken feet
Nov 5, 2015

dog food stalls
Grimey Drawer

Palpek posted:

The Chads look like baby birds waiting to be fed...

And why do they always have such awesome shirts? Is this stuff actually pro-Chad propaganda in disguise?

Barudak
May 7, 2007

Mak0rz posted:

So if Chad's last name is Thundercock, what's Stacey's? Does she even have one?

Mjolnir

Barudak fucked around with this message at 01:56 on Jul 30, 2017

Ghostlight
Sep 25, 2009

maybe for one second you can pause; try to step into another person's perspective, and understand that a watermelon is cursing me

This popped up in my Facebook feed today.

General Dog
Apr 26, 2008

Everybody's working for the weekend

Palpek posted:

Just wanted to reiterate the obvious, that these own regardless of the source or his agenda.

El Padrino
Dec 24, 2005

No es nada personal, solo negocios.
castrate kill all incels.

Zil
Jun 4, 2011

Satanically Summoned Citrus

El Padrino posted:

castrate kill all incels.

Well they will most likely not breed, so it seems like a problem that will solve itself.

Mak0rz
Aug 2, 2008

😎🐗🚬

Zil posted:

Well they will most likely not breed, so it seems like a problem that will solve itself.

Are you suggesting inceldom is genetic?

Zil
Jun 4, 2011

Satanically Summoned Citrus

Mak0rz posted:

Are you suggesting inceldom is genetic?

They certainly think so. :ssh:

green chicken feet
Nov 5, 2015

dog food stalls
Grimey Drawer

General Dog posted:

Just wanted to reiterate the obvious, that these own regardless of the source or his agenda.

I'm speculating on this a bit. Whoever wrote them has a sense of humor - and this makes me question the inceldom of the author.

I've yet to read an r/incels post that was intentionally funny. Their sense of humor comes across as cruel and self-absorbed. These comics, on the other hand, portray both the incel and Chad with goofy over-the-top traits.

Incel/Chad comics author, I salute you.

Pick
Jul 19, 2009
Nap Ghost
I think it was that the Incel Walk was a real one and the rest are spoofs and they own

General Dog
Apr 26, 2008

Everybody's working for the weekend

Pick posted:

I think it was that the Incel Walk was a real one and the rest are spoofs and they own

That one is as funny as the rest though. It stands out from all other incel work because it actually pokes fun at the incel rather than pinning all his failures on women. Which I guess really disqualifies it from being incel at all.

General Dog fucked around with this message at 04:29 on Jul 30, 2017

Owlbear Camus
Jan 3, 2013

Maybe this guy that flies is just sort of passing through, you know?

Ghostlight posted:

This popped up in my Facebook feed today.

I gently caress and I play a lot of D.Va and Reapster. This needs updating.

Palpek
Dec 27, 2008

Do you feel it, Zach?
My coffee warned me about it.

Mak0rz
Aug 2, 2008

😎🐗🚬

Haha this one is great

christmas boots
Oct 15, 2012

To these sing-alongs 🎤of siren 🧜🏻‍♀️songs
To oohs😮 to ahhs😱 to 👏big👏applause👏
With all of my 😡anger I scream🤬 and shout📢
🇺🇸America🦅, I love you 🥰but you're freaking 💦me 😳out
Biscuit Hider
"Probably never been landlocked"

Weirdo
Jul 22, 2004

I stay up late :coffee:

Grimey Drawer
I love the fact that all the evil jocks are all named Chad, because the only guy I knew in school named Chad was very friendly and easy-going.

Pick
Jul 19, 2009
Nap Ghost

Weirdo posted:

I love the fact that all the evil jocks are all named Chad, because the only guy I knew in school named Chad was very friendly and easy-going.

probably why he got laid so much

Mak0rz
Aug 2, 2008

😎🐗🚬

I only know two Chads. One is my cousin who I used to hate when we were kids because I was a jerk and he was annoying but now we're cool.

The other one moved into a house just down the road from me. He was a lovely rear end in a top hat but only lived in town for like eight months.

Necrothatcher
Mar 26, 2005

I'm standing in the queue for security at the airport next to a stinky dork who's reading this article:

http://www.returnofkings.com/126591/the-amish-show-us-what-the-west-couldve-been

Urgghhhhh

Owlbear Camus
Jan 3, 2013

Maybe this guy that flies is just sort of passing through, you know?

"The Amish are culturally superior" he posted on the internet, linking to his Patreon. :smug:

Ghostlight
Sep 25, 2009

maybe for one second you can pause; try to step into another person's perspective, and understand that a watermelon is cursing me

that's right, if we'd played our cards right we could all be in a weird little cult working with wood (no euphemism) as manly men while little women churn butter. what a utopia. and i'd finally be able to grow a beard.

Pick
Jul 19, 2009
Nap Ghost
the only chad i knew was a pokemon loving gay mormon who went on the run from the police

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Errant Gin Monks
Oct 2, 2009

"Yeah..."
- Marshawn Lynch
:hawksin:

Pac-Manioc Root posted:

"The Amish are culturally superior" he posted on the internet, linking to his Patreon. :smug:

I like his rant against social welfare when the Amish act as a community that continually prop each other up with barn raising, sharing crops and helping each other constantly to ensure everyone is taken care of and a safety net exists for the community as a whole.

• Locked thread