Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

get that OUT of my face
Feb 10, 2007

i bet there are a lot of american institutions where child sex and perversion rules the day (a few former child actors have said hollywood is big on that), but they're better at hiding it. british parliament, the FA, and the BBC aren't

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

steinrokkan
Apr 2, 2011

Soiled Meat
Even without pedos, Brits are depraved, disgusting fish people whose existence is offensive to anybody with a sense of decency. See: The F+ podcast.

bedpan
Apr 23, 2008

steinrokkan posted:

Even without pedos, Brits are depraved, disgusting fish people whose existence is offensive to anybody with a sense of decency. See: The F+ podcast.

Jimmy Saville flat out told people at the BBC that he was having sex with minors and would even call BBC management on the phone and say stuff like "that girl you saw me with today, I've just hosed her!"

What made this a sublime act of perversion is that he would put the girl on the phone as evidence.

Dreddout
Oct 1, 2015

You must stay drunk on writing so reality cannot destroy you.

get that OUT of my face posted:

i bet there are a lot of american institutions where child sex and perversion rules the day (a few former child actors have said hollywood is big on that), but they're better at hiding it. british parliament, the FA, and the BBC aren't

This is why embracing tradition for the sake of tradition is a bad thing.

You will never find out about the sick poo poo that goes down on Wall Street because they update their methods to the modern age.

Lumpy the Cook posted:

It's a tentacle...
According to Japan's predilections, that is actually even more damning!

Dapper_Swindler
Feb 14, 2012

Im glad my instant dislike in you has been validated again and again.

sad thing is i am sure your right to an extent.

Peanut President
Nov 5, 2008

by Athanatos

Hollywood is real bad, there was recently a scandal in the US Gymnastics Team, etc

Zeris
Apr 15, 2003

Quality posting direct from my brain to your face holes.

Peanut President posted:

Hollywood is real bad, there was recently a scandal in the US Gymnastics Team, etc

Hmm cultural appropriation of British traditions? Shameful

Victory Position
Mar 16, 2004

steinrokkan posted:

The question.com episode continues to be one of my absolute favorites because, wow, it takes some work to outdo Yahoo! Answers

Blue Train
Jun 17, 2012

The American elite, many of whom can trace their ancestry to the original English settlers, unsurprisingly partake of the traditions of their homeland

LinYutang
Oct 12, 2016

NEOLIBERAL SHITPOSTER

:siren:
VOTE BLUE NO MATTER WHO!!!
:siren:
being a rich new yorker is now resistance

got any sevens
Feb 9, 2013

by Cyrano4747

bedpan posted:

Jimmy Saville flat out told people at the BBC that he was having sex with minors and would even call BBC management on the phone and say stuff like "that girl you saw me with today, I've just hosed her!"

What made this a sublime act of perversion is that he would put the girl on the phone as evidence.

A quote from this 1995 issue of Tank Girl i have: "Jimmy Saville is a testament to how weird we british were during the 70's. I mean, there's just no way they'd let him on telly now, he'd scare the kids and fit too many of the descriptions on Crimewatch."

Blue Train
Jun 17, 2012

Broad city is bougie garbage

mbt
Aug 13, 2012

Blue Train posted:

slay queen yaaaaaas

Sheng-Ji Yang
Mar 5, 2014

Blue Train posted:

i think its pretty funny tbh

Sheng-Ji Yang
Mar 5, 2014

not really political but cmon

https://twitter.com/JustinRoiland/status/891521911460470784

ate shit on live tv
Feb 15, 2004

by Azathoth
The joke became self-aware. But I'm still psyched about season 3 tomorrow.

Peanut President
Nov 5, 2008

by Athanatos

What?

Les Os
Mar 29, 2010

Dreddout posted:

Ever notice how the goo in your av looks like he's got a massive hard-on between his legs?

holy poo poo

ate shit on live tv
Feb 15, 2004

by Azathoth

There is a show called "Rick and Morty," made by Justin Roiland (the author of the tweet) and Dan Harmon. In the teaser episode of season 3 there was a joke made about McDonalds Szechuan promotional sauce from 1998. Because of the popularity of the show, the Szechuan Sauce became a "meme" and McDonalds offered the creator of the show a gallon of the sauce. They apparently sent it to him, and so he tweeted the a picture of what they sent.

Coincidentally, the new season starts tomorrow, July 30th.

FuzzySkinner
May 23, 2012

I can't get mad at McDonalds over it because Justin Roiland specifically has made jokes about it in the past begging for "Nintendo to send him free stuff" as Rick Sanchez.

So he pulled it off. He got them to bring back the sauce.

also rick and morty is the best show on tv.

Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Enjoy every sandwich.

Smellrose
yeah seriously if you're getting angry about this because it's some kind of nefarious wokeness corporate conspiracy I think you need chill just a little bit

WampaLord
Jan 14, 2010

Vincent Van Goatse posted:

yeah seriously if you're getting angry about this because it's some kind of nefarious wokeness corporate conspiracy I think you need chill just a little bit

Yea, it's pretty loving funny. They even bought fully into to the gimmick, all the labels and the card it came with is "in character."

super sweet best pal
Nov 18, 2009

I like that the only recent television activism to make any significant change in the world was a guy rambling about a soy hot sauce.

Poppyseed Poundcake
Feb 23, 2007
https://twitter.com/nowthisnews/status/891433918108286976

ScrubLeague
Feb 11, 2007

Nap Ghost

Yinlock
Oct 22, 2008

Blue Train posted:

broads everywhere i tell ya

Blue Train
Jun 17, 2012

WampaLord posted:

Yea, it's pretty loving funny. They even bought fully into to the gimmick, all the labels and the card it came with is "in character."

It's actually extremely shameful hth

super sweet best pal
Nov 18, 2009

Wow, Islamic twitter is pissed. I was expecting the majority of the replies to be more /pol/.

Clawtopsy
Dec 17, 2009

What a fascinatingly unusual cock. Now, allow me to show you my collection...

super sweet best pal posted:

Wow, Islamic twitter is pissed. I was expecting the majority of the replies to be more /pol/.

well they both believe in a global jewish conspiracy and that moving away from patriarchal conservatism leads to degeneracy

MizPiz
May 29, 2013

by Athanatos

super sweet best pal posted:

Islamists would be a part of the alt-right's base if religion wasn't an issue.

Dapper_Swindler
Feb 14, 2012

Im glad my instant dislike in you has been validated again and again.

MizPiz posted:

I have seen a few alt right/incels basically talk about how there beliefs aren't that bad and if we "got rid of degeneracy" over here, they wouldn't fight us. Honestly I get annoyed about how wokes bend over backwards for Islamists/salafist/Wahhabism. No they don't do it as much as the right claims. But the people who blamed Charlie hebdo massacre on the victims have a special place in hell.

Blue Train
Jun 17, 2012

MizPiz posted:

quote:

According to records, Arthurs told officers that “all of them had been friends with a common neo-Nazi belief” until Arthurs converted to Islam:

Since then, Arthurs stated, he has become angered by the world’s anti-Muslim sentiment and had wanted to bring attention to his cause. Arthurs also stated that, before the murder, he had been privy to neo-Nazi Internet chat sites threatening to kill people, and he had developed a thinking that he should take some of the neo-Nazis with him.

Arthurs had displayed some of his ideology when he walked into the Green Planet Smoke Shop about 5:30 p.m. Friday — presumably after killing his roommates — and produced a gun, ordering a customer and employee to “get the f— on the ground,” according to police.

After a second customer walked into the store, Arthurs told all three hostages that he had already killed someone and was “upset due to America bombing his Muslim countries,” a police report stated.

When Tampa police officers arrived about five minutes later, Arthurs surrendered after a brief standoff and was placed under arrest. According to police, he exclaimed “Allah Mohammed!” as he was being walked to a patrol car, and told officers: “I had to do it. This wouldn’t have had to happen if your country didn’t bomb my country.”

County arrest records indicate Arthurs was born in Florida.

It is unclear if and when Arthurs actually converted to Islam, was an observant Muslim or ever attended a mosque. “Allah Mohammad,” which Arthurs exclaimed to police as he was being led to the patrol car, is not a Muslim phrase.

WampaLord
Jan 14, 2010

Blue Train posted:

It's actually extremely shameful hth

:rolleyes:

Control Volume
Dec 31, 2008

Corporate crossovers with entertainment have brought us mcdonalds szechuan sauce twice now so blow it out your rear end bitch

mrmcd
Feb 22, 2003

Pictured: The only good cop (a fictional one).

Oh good the horrible annoying SauceChat arguments are leaking into other threads. Wee.

Yinlock
Oct 22, 2008

this is still amazing

nazi gently caress converts to islam, immediately applies his nazi fuckness to new religion

steinrokkan
Apr 2, 2011

Soiled Meat
Conservatives from different cultures get along just fine as long as they don't step on each other's turf. Even literal Nazis worked with foreign ideological allies, including Muslims.

Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Enjoy every sandwich.

Smellrose

am I supposed to be angry about this or something

mbt
Aug 13, 2012

Vincent Van Goatse posted:

am I supposed to be angry about this or something

no

are you?

its a brand being woke