Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
really queer Christmas
Apr 22, 2014

etalian posted:

bad dems don't believe that healthcare is a human right.

human rights are cool and all, but uh think of all the profits we'll get my dude! you don't get those though btw

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

got any sevens
Feb 9, 2013

by Cyrano4747

Taintrunner posted:

wealth is a disease

remember "affluenza"?

I know a cure...

Oh Snapple!
Dec 27, 2005

https://twitter.com/DrPalutena/status/891695079009669121

Man Musk
Jan 13, 2010

https://twitter.com/costareports/status/891689421753405441

Taintrunner
Apr 10, 2017

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

gently caress off joey

Yinlock
Oct 22, 2008

Gene Hackman Fan posted:

i mean, correct me if i'm wrong here, but i am under the assumption that the lib-dems are even more inconsequential than the democrats are here in tennessee.

is corbyn's stance on not privatizing the nhs what has dean's clients making him dish out that hot-assed take?

here's what you need to know about lib dems: their former leader has this smiley :clegg:

gradenko_2000
Oct 5, 2010

HELL SERPENT
Lipstick Apathy

👏ELECT👏MORE👏HANDSY👏PRESIDENTS👏

loquacius
Oct 21, 2008

Joey would have won, but he won't next time so he should probably gently caress off

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

thumbnail owns, looks like theyre joining their energies to fire bio-lazor chi blasts from their hands

GalacticAcid
Apr 8, 2013

NEW YORK VALUES

loquacius posted:

Joey would have won, but he won't next time so he should probably gently caress off

FuriousxGeorge
Aug 8, 2007

We've been the best team all year.

They're just finding out.
Biden is basically identical to Hillary when it comes to politics. He should be pretty aggressively pushed out of any plans for the Democrats for 2020. I mean, he could actually win the election where Hillary's total incompetence on every level failed, but then we are still left with the status quo of politics for the most part. And that status quo is monstrous and horrible.

SHY NUDIST GRRL
Feb 15, 2011

Communism will help more white people than anyone else. Any equal measures unfairly provide less to minority populations just because there's less of them. Democracy is truly the tyranny of the mob.

I think he'd do the best of the money Dems but yeah running on Obama's legacy is a proven loser

Taintrunner
Apr 10, 2017

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Yinlock posted:

here's what you need to know about lib dems: their former leader has this smiley :clegg:

GalacticAcid
Apr 8, 2013

NEW YORK VALUES
Howard Dean is a cuck

etalian
Mar 20, 2006

really queer Christmas posted:

human rights are cool and all, but uh think of all the profits we'll get my dude! you don't get those though btw

Remember how Pelosi used corporate buzzwords like consumer choice?

ate shit on live tv
Feb 15, 2004

by Azathoth

lol

GalacticAcid
Apr 8, 2013

NEW YORK VALUES
memories :-)

Homeless Friend
Jul 16, 2007

GalacticAcid posted:

Taintrunner
Apr 10, 2017

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

etalian posted:

Remember how Pelosi used corporate buzzwords like consumer choice?

sorry I was too busy consuming my daily allotment of healthcare

Man Musk
Jan 13, 2010

https://twitter.com/theatlantic/status/891698426118852608

Taintrunner
Apr 10, 2017

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

the secret to these sorts of articles is to immediately scroll to the end and see what the closing paragraph starts with

"In the absence of a practical vision for political change, "

apparently "tax the rich" and "free college/healthcare" isn't practical. wrap it up, schmucks

Man Musk
Jan 13, 2010

Taintrunner posted:

the secret to these sorts of articles is to immediately scroll to the end and see what the closing paragraph starts with

apparently "tax the rich" and "free college/healthcare" isn't practical. wrap it up, schmucks

It's about the pointless self-destruction of purity tests, which is a valid position imo

FuriousxGeorge
Aug 8, 2007

Taintrunner posted:

Tax the rich and free college/healthcare aren't planks of the idpol left. The idpol left is mostly rich and already has access to college and healthcare. The plank of the idpol left is, "But will it solve racism?"

Taintrunner
Apr 10, 2017

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

FuriousxGeorge posted:

Tax the rich and free college/healthcare aren't planks of the idpol left. The idpol left is mostly rich and already has access to college and healthcare. The plank of the idpol left is, "But will it solve racism?"

Well then that's not left at all, that's just liberalism

FuriousxGeorge
Aug 8, 2007

Taintrunner posted:

Well then that's not left at all, that's just liberalism

I think you might be right!

Frijolero
Jan 24, 2009

by Nyc_Tattoo
Liberals have a storied record of punching left and enabling fascists.

GalacticAcid
Apr 8, 2013

NEW YORK VALUES

Frijolero posted:

Liberals have a storied record of punching left and enabling fascists.

Just look at Bernie Panders denouncing Maduro

really queer Christmas
Apr 22, 2014

GalacticAcid posted:

got any sevens
Feb 9, 2013

by Cyrano4747

Man Musk posted:

It's about the pointless self-destruction of purity tests, which is a valid position imo

i agree. libs should stop demanding everyone be as centrist as them, they should embrace Bernie as a compromise candidate

loquacius
Oct 21, 2008

Man Musk posted:

Whenever someone uses the term "purity test" unironically they just mean they're mad at you for caring about things like they matter

like, they've already decided they like such-and-such politician for reasons, and if you point out that politician's flaws to them, they take umbrage that you are complicating things by caring about poo poo

GalacticAcid
Apr 8, 2013

NEW YORK VALUES
Left wing purity tests: I will not support candidates who are not good

Centrist purity tests: I will not pursue voters who I don't like

Thoguh
Nov 8, 2002

College Slice

TBF I've always thought it was weird that you can buy and sell most basic pharmaceutical stuff totally legally online if you claim it is for fish.

Thoguh has issued a correction as of 19:56 on Jul 30, 2017

Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!

Man Musk posted:

:hai:

we need purity tests to keep us grounded in reality and goal oriented~

Vox Nihili
May 28, 2008

GalacticAcid posted:

Left wing purity tests: I will not support candidates who are not good

Centrist purity tests: I will not pursue voters who I don't like

Hill Folks absolutely think the electorate is to blame and yet they still have the temerity to call themselves "pragmatic."

SHY NUDIST GRRL
Feb 15, 2011

Communism will help more white people than anyone else. Any equal measures unfairly provide less to minority populations just because there's less of them. Democracy is truly the tyranny of the mob.

Thoguh posted:

TBF I've always thought it was weird that you can buy and most basic pharmaceutical stuff totally legally online if you claim it is for fish.

Uh... I need a heart transplant for my, um sow

etalian
Mar 20, 2006

Thoguh posted:

TBF I've always thought it was weird that you can buy and most basic pharmaceutical stuff totally legally online if you claim it is for fish.

lol

http://www.fishmoxfishflex.com/index.php/fish-antibiotics.html

deadgoon
Dec 4, 2014

by FactsAreUseless
can i get fish xanax without a prescription

Thoguh
Nov 8, 2002

College Slice

Fish pills are the pharmaceutical equivalent of a head shop putting up THESE PIPES ARE FOR TOBACCO ONLY signs.

got any sevens
Feb 9, 2013

by Cyrano4747
can i get fish sticks

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Condiv
May 7, 2008

Sorry to undo the effort of paying a domestic abuser $10 to own this poster, but I am going to lose my dang mind if I keep seeing multiple posters who appear to be Baloogan.

With love,
a mod

dems' and republicans' insistence that the poor die of preventable diseases is going to cause a massive outbreak of antibiotic resistant diseases after untrained people use the fish penicillin for every sniffle they get. gotta keep healthy, we can't go to the doctor after all!

• Locked thread